• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Favor?

A Favor?

12

Felicity gagged and coughed spittle over Trevor's dark mass of pubic hair as he forcefully held her head down for the third time, she had nearly lost her lunch the last time, but he didn't seem to care as he forced his cock all the way down her throat once more and held her there as her stomach did somersaults and she retched.

Trevor grinned down at her, her eyes sparkled delightfully from her tears, the mascara she was wearing had run down her face from the repeated deepthroating he had made her perform and her glasses were slightly skewed, yet they made her blue eyes look bigger as she gazed up at him, furiously tapping her palms on his thighs in the international sign to be let up.

He pulled her by the hair, letting her take a gasping spluttering breath, one more time and he would cum, ruthlessly he pushed her down again, making her bob up and down on his cock, she sucked and applied extra pressure with her tongue in the way he liked, knowing he was close and fully expecting it when he finally made her take it all and held her down for the last time.

His cock filled her throat and she gagged again as she also felt it twitch and spurt, his semen flowed out in a rush and she instinctively gulped it down her now raw and slightly sore throat.

Trevor groaned as his cum was swallowed, pleased with his slut of a girlfriend, she always looked so innocent, but he knew she wasn't, Felicity was a grade A slag, willingly taking it in every hole and he knew she wouldn't complain too much at his treatment of her mouth and throat when he was done.

*****

Felicity rocked back on her heels and sat on the carpet as he released her, all she had on were her shoes and glasses, he liked her in heels, she wiped the snot, saliva and stray bits of semen from her lips and cheeks with her hand, more than a little pissed off at him.

He had become just that bit too casual in his treatment of her, expecting her to accept his now almost boringly predictable use of her body.

She had enjoyed it at first, she quite liked being humiliated and used, otherwise she wouldn't have kept dating him for the last year and a bit, but now she was starting to feel underappreciated and his lusts had become easily foreseeable.

Felicity got to her feet and headed for his bathroom, familiar with his apartment, she kicked off her shoes and placed her glasses next to the sink before turning on the shower and letting the water get hot.

She knew he would remain on the sofa where she had left him, he never joined her in the shower, which was a shame, she liked shower sex.

The hot water felt nice as it sprayed over her body, she soaped herself up and washed off the stink of sex, contracting her vaginal muscles as she did, squeezing out some of his seed and letting it wash away down her thighs and into the swirling plughole.

As she cleaned herself she thought about Trevor, she wasn't as happy with him as she used to be, but he had become a reliable and steady boyfriend, he never missed a date, always picked her up from work on time and fucked her regularly if a little predictably.

Besides, even though she had had numerous lovers in the past, she wasn't as confident about her looks as she should have been, plenty of people had told her she was pretty or hot or even beautiful, but she wasn't as body confident as some other women her age.

At twenty five, she knew she had nice legs, and was pleasingly slim without being skinny, but her breasts were a massive DD and her skin was ridiculously pale, she wasn't tall, at five foot two, she felt a little bit titchy and hated it.

Her best feature was her long rosy blonde hair, or so she thought, it shone like spun gold with a reddish tint and cascaded in subtle waves to the middle of her back, she loved her hair, it was the one thing about her she really liked.

She stepped from the shower and towelled off, then dried her hair and brushed it till it shone and shimmered, her makeup kit was where she had left it, over the past year, more and more of her things had started to find their way into Trevor's home, he had even asked her to move in a few months ago, she had refused but accepted the key he offered.

She never wore much makeup, just enough to accentuate her eyes and a little lippy. So it didn't take long to do.

******

As expected he was still on the sofa, as naked as she was, he looked relaxed and had turned on the news, perfectly at ease being naked in his home, he hardly looked up as she entered the room in nothing but her heels and glasses.

Felicity shook her head and huffed, picking up her discarded clothes from around the room before sitting next to him. As always he had practically ripped off her clothes and scattered them thoughtlessly as he ravaged her body, fucking her anally first and Cumming inside her bum with little regard to her needs.

Casually he put his arm around her shoulders, "good shower?" he asked distractedly as he kept his main focus on the financial news of the day, as a stock broker he always kept up to date on the latest developments and already knew what they were reporting, so it was doubly annoying for him not to focus on her.

Felicity sighed, she had to tell him, or at least try, she didn't want to spilt up, but if she didn't talk to him, she knew he would just keep going the way he was.

"Trev?" she said hesitantly.

"hum?" he replied distracted.

She started to fume, he could at least look at her, she glared at the side of his face.

"The sex is getting predictable and you know?" she shrugged, "It's fine that you fuck my ass and pussy, but how about you let me suck you off at my pace once in a while?" she decided to start of slow, not wanting to bruise his ego and tell him he hadn't made her cum in over a month now.

"Your ass is great babe." He replied not really listening and thinking she was after a compliment about her body.

Felicity stared at his face incredulously, unable to think straight in her rage.

She stood up and grabbed her clothes, dressing quickly.

Trevor noticed she was getting dressed. "WOAH, what's up? Are you leaving already?"

Felicity shoved her ruined knickers in his face, the ones he had torn off her a few hours ago just before shoving his cock in her ass, "these are fucking expensive, TREV, it's the third pair this week." She stormed. Trying to get through to him that he was getting predictable.

He looked at her clueless as to her real intent, "erm, okay babe, I'll buy you some more." He said as if that was the answer.

She rolled her eyes and threw them at him, "oh for god's sake." She wailed in frustration and turned on her heel, stomping out in anger, her heels clicking loudly on the wood flooring of his hallway.

Trev jumped up and raced after her, "what did I do?" he yelled as she slammed the door behind her and ran down the stairwell while franticly keying in the number for a taxi.

******

An hour later she was in Amy's arms and explaining the whole thing, the pixie like Blonde nodded her understanding and held her close, Amy didn't like Trevor anyway, so she wasn't surprised by Felicity being upset with him.

Tiffany sat on the edge of her seat and blew out a long breath of smoke, "Just dump him Flick, go back to casual fucks, there are plenty of guys in the office that would love to get between your legs." She said a little callously.

Felicity looked over at Tiffy with a scowl, her older half-sister could be such a bitch at times. Amy soothed Flick with gentle stokes to her long rosy gold hair, "He IS being a dick, but maybe you should try talking to him again." She said a little more in tune with Felicity as she herself liked cock, even if it was on a far more casual basis than Flicks seeming need for a relationship.

Amy kept two or three men dangling from her fingers, depending at any one time on who was giving her the best fuck. Like Flick, she was more bisexual, enjoying both men and women, while Tiffy was more inclined to female companionship, she had been known to take a man into her bed, but very rarely.

Felicity was the odd one out, she preferred men, she had never expected to fall in love with another woman, let alone two of them, but she had, luckily they were both understanding of her need for sex with a man, Tiffany had put up with her succession of boyfriends for seven years now, while Amy understood it, she was a bit more jealous, her own males, she kept strictly as fuck buddies, never allowing them to get too close.

Anyone looking in at their complex arrangement and relationship might be forgiven for thinking they were just a bunch of sluts, but they would be very wrong, the three girls had a very deep and loving relationship, all were very much in love with each other. Men were mainly a side attraction for them, with the exception of Felicity, who tended to forge emotional attachments to the men she slept with.

Tiffany sighed and took another drag of her cigarette, "look, I'm sorry about saying that Flick, but really, you are HOT, you can easily find another man to date." She knew that Flick didn't feel she was as attractive as she actually was.

Felicity shook her head, still unwilling to let Trevor go just yet, even if she was pissed off with him right then.

*****

Tiffany beckoned to Amy as she got up and headed into the garden, obedient as ever the tiny blonde got up and followed after a quick glance at Felicity, who was sulkily nursing a glass of wine.

Amy was almost naked, as usual she wore her white leather diamond encrusted collar and a pair of earrings, other than that she was nude, she padded after Tiffany on bare feet and joined the older woman in the garden, there had been a time she would have balked at going outside naked, but she was now well used to not wearing clothes and stepped outside with only the briefest of looks around.

Amy wasn't 'in love' with Tiffany, she did love her very much and was completely obedient to her, but the reason for that was her love for Flick, two years ago she had fallen head over heels for Felicity, finding out she would have to share her with Tiffy had been hard at first, but she had overcome that and was now a willing and happy part of their little trio.

They had soon taught her how wonderful her body was and what it could do, she was grateful to Tiffany for those lessons, painful as some of them had been, they had made her more confident and sexually aware.

Tiffany casually brushed a stay lock of Amy's hair behind her ear, the tiny blonde was very cute to look at, what with her childishly small frame, wavy blonde hair and cute roundish face, with its ski jump nose and large blue eyes.

Tiffany took another drag from her nearly finished cigarette, Amy waited patiently, knowing Tiffany wanted to talk to her, the air was chilly and her small puffy nipples stood out on her tiny but very pert breasts as she waited, shivering a little from the cool air.

Amy was fully aware that the house next door overlooked this garden, while she wasn't an exhibitionist and always blushed if people saw more than they should, she knew that Tiffany enjoyed showing her off, so did Felicity to a lesser extent. So she stood there and shivered, displaying herself yet hoping no one but Tiffy was looking.

Tiffy gathered her thoughts and then with a meaningful look at Amy said, "I think it's time we stepped in, by we, I mean YOU."

Amy swallowed a little nervously, she knew exactly what Tiffy was saying, "Tiffy, she'll hate me for ages if I do that." She complained.

Both of them knew that as promiscuous as Flick was, she hated her boyfriends to cheat on her, if Trevor slept with Amy it would be all over.

Tiffy shook her head, "no, she won't, I did it three years ago when she was with that idiot Francis." She shrugged, "she was pissed off with me for a few days, but that's all, deep down she knows Trevor isn't what she needs anymore."

Amy wasn't so sure, unlike Tiffy, she hadn't been with Flick for anywhere near as long, nor was she Flicks Half-sister like Tiffy.

Tiffany could tell that Amy didn't like the idea, "Look, you don't have to do it more than once and you can see how upset she is, it will only get worse, I've seen it before."

Amy had to admit that Felicity had been becoming more and more miserable after each time she stayed with her boyfriend, it was obvious he wasn't making her happy the way he used to, a few months ago Amy had gone with them on a boat trip down the river, He had paid more attention to Amy than Flick.

True she had been wearing a very see-through sundress, but Flick had chosen it, it wasn't her fault that he and everyone else could see her nipples and bare crotch through it.

Tiffy seemed to read her mind as she added, "it won't be hard, you can wear that white sundress again, Flick told me he obsessed over you in it for weeks."

Amy was sure he hadn't said it quite like that, while at the same time was also sure he had been looking at her avidly whenever he thought he could get away with it, men often don't realise just how obvious they are.

She squirmed a bit, "so he fancies me, so what? He's not my type, I like them a bit more rough, he's smarmy and smooth." She argued.

Tiffany rolled her eyes again, "bollocks, you've fucked plenty of men you don't like, just because he's Flick's, doesn't mean you can't do it, you're just scared she'll be pissed at you, get over yourself and do it for her, in the end she'll thank you for it, just like she did me after I let that looser Francis cum in me."

Amy struggled with it for a few moments before agreeing, she desperately wanted rid of Trevor and honestly thought she would be helping Felicity.

******

Amy wore the same white sundress she had the last time he had seen her, plain white flat shoes and her ever present white collar, the diamonds changed it from a 'pet' collar, most people just thought it a strange choker neckless.

Like before it was a Saturday, Trevor was a creature of habit and always took his boat out every Saturday, whether alone or with Flick.

Amy lounged against his boat, waiting for him to make an appearance, she looked comfortable, but if you knew her you would have been able to tell she was nervous as she nibbled on a strand of her long blonde hair and glanced at her watch for the hundredth time.

Trev whistled happily to himself as he walked, his boat was moored just around the corner and he had the day to himself, Flick had sent a txt saying she was busy, it didn't matter, the river was waiting and he was sure to enjoy his time, he would have preferred to have Flick aboard, fucking her tight cunt and ass while they drifted down the river was always good, but he loved the river, with or without her.

He stopped short as he rounded the corner, Amy was leaning against his boat in that fucking amazingly transparent sundress, he had only met her a few times, yet those times were seared into his memory, each time she looked better and better, petite and incredibly young looking she was a fantasy fuck.

He cleared his throat and started to walk towards her, he knew she had just had her twentieth, but she still looked like a teenager, blonde hair in a ponytail and slim body fully displayed in the early morning sun. The dress left little to the imagination in bright sunlight and as before, she wasn't wearing a bra or knickers, even from a distance he could clearly see her puffy nipples and the outline of her naked body through it.

"Amy, didn't expect to see you here, happy to see you though." He said with a friendly smile while he ogled her tiny but very nice body.

Amy shrugged, making her small breasts rise and fall in a delightfully innocent yet provocative way. "you said I could come for a ride any time." She replied by way of explanation.

Trevor nodded and licked his lips in nervous excitement, he'd been wanking over thoughts of her for a while now. Getting her alone on his boat was a dream come true, thinking she wouldn't dare tell Flick if they got it on, he eagerly helped her aboard and cast off.

His boat wasn't massive, but it was well built and expensive, it had a cabin with a small kitchenette, a tiny lavatory and a seating area that turned into one large bed.

Amy had to admit it was a very nice boat and since the day was pleasantly warm for the time of year, thought she might have enjoyed the ride if it wasn't for the fact she was here to tempt him with her body.

They cruised along for a while, neither of them speaking much as they enjoyed the river, giving other pleasure cruisers a wave as they passed, everyone waved back, some shouted out 'nice day for it' or some such.

Thinking a little booze would help, Trevor gestured to the bank where a couple of other boats were moored up, "Lets tie up there for a bit and have some bubbly." He said with a smile.

Amy shrugged, happy to go along with his suggestion, "sure, why not."

He tied up with practiced ease and then headed down into the cabin, he always kept a few beers and bottles of champagne in the small fridge, he'd just opened the bottle when Amy started to descend the stairs.

The hem of her dress caught on the door latch as she stepped down to the first step and her dress lifted well above her knees, a little surprised but willing to use whatever she could to her advantage, she pretended not to notice the mishap and took the next two steps, letting her dress rise all the way to her midriff and exposing her well-trimmed golden triangle.

Trevor nearly dropped the bottle he was holding as she accidently revealed her legs and pussy to him, his eyes popping, he let out a strangled gasp.

Amy squealed artfully and in apparent panic grabbed at her dress and gave it a sharp yank, trying to tear it from the offending door latch, turning away from a staring and now grinning Trevor, giving him an excellent view of her small and perfect ass.

He was a legs and ass man, the sight of her naked bum wiggling as she yanked on her trapped dress was just too much, he stepped forward and grabbed her around the waist, letting her feel his hardening cock against her back as he took her small hands in one of his while holding her firmly around the waist with his other.

Amy was shocked by his strength as he lifted her off her feet and pulled her backwards into the cabin, her delicately stitched dress tore at the waist and the whole lower part fell free of her kicking legs to float down and hang limply from the door latch, leaving her naked from the waist down.

This wasn't going according to her plans at all, Felicity had neglected to tell her just how rough he liked to play as he deftly tied her wrists together with a piece of free rope and pushed her to her knees, hurriedly unbuckling his belt and quickly pulling out a now fully erect cock.

She tried vainly to turn around and face him as he pulled her bare ass up and used his free hand to push her head down and onto the floor. "you little tart, teasing me like that." He panted a little breathlessly as the sight of her naked ass turned him on to new heights.

Amy gasped as she felt him push his erection against her anus, she hadn't intended to go that far with him, she had thought a nice fuck in the cabin or even on the deck, not taking it up the arse.

"fuck my pussy, please Trev, I want you in my pussy." She gasped out, hoping he would do that rather than what he seemed intent on taking.

"After, don't worry, I'll do that too baby." He said before spitting into his hand and lubricating his cock with his sputum.

"UgggHUUHHHH." Her eyes flew wide open and her legs drummed on the floor as he forced himself into her before she could say anything more. His first thrust painfully spearing into her ass and making her eyes water.

Trev relentlessly worked in and out of her, plunging ever deeper with each thrust until he was fully sheathed inside her, the feeling of him inside her ass wasn't just painful, being tied at the wrists, her dress torn and his cock buried to the hilt in her combined to make her feel totally used.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Favor?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds