• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Weddings are Always Special

Weddings are Always Special

12

So, it is a few days before my wedding, and I am a nervous wreck! I am nineteen years old marrying my high school sweetheart. I know that we are doing the right thing by getting married, but I am nervous about being away from my family.

I have never lived away from my parents, two brothers, and sister. I am the baby of the family, so I have always been very spoiled. My family is very close if you know what I mean. We share everything with each other.

My soon to be husband knows that I am nervous and sad to leave my parents' home, but he also knows that once we are married, he gets to join in our private family celebration's.

I went for my last dress fitting, and while I was in the changing room, I asked my mom to come in with me to help with the zipper and ties. She could tell that I was on edge so before we put the dress on, she decided to help me relax a little.

"Suzy honey, do you want to sit with me for a minute?" She asked me as she patted the bench next to her.

Only in my undergarments, I sat next to her. I put my head on her shoulder and let out a deep sigh. Mom then asked me "What's wrong honey?"

"I am just nervous about leaving you and the family. I won't be there for our family evenings, and I know that I am going to miss that a lot!" I informed my mom. My mom was rubbing my back in small circles to soothe me.

"Honey, you know that you and Eric can come over anytime that you want, you are always welcome!" Mom informed me. I smiled and nodded my head in response.

Mom kissed the top of my head to get my attention. I looked up at her and recognized the look in her eye. I smiled as mom got down on the floor in front of me and spread my legs wide. She was rubbing my inner thighs creeping her fingers to the crotch of my panties. Once she got to my wet pussy, she pulled my panties to the side to lean in and lick my quim.

I let out a big sigh and slid down further on the bench, so mom had better access to me. I held mom's head into me while she works to devour my pussy and to get all my juices. Once she started flicking my clit with her tongue, I could not take it anymore and came all over her face. She didn't get up until she got me all cleaned up.

Mom came up to French kiss me which I kissed her back while tasting myself on her. When she pulled away, she smiled at me and then asked: "Feel better?"

I laughed and sat up straighter on the bench before replying to her "Yes I do! Thank you very much, that is just what I needed!"

There was a sudden knock on the door "Miss is everything okay?" The clerk asked.

I responded with a giggle "Yes I was just talking with my mom we will be out in a minute."

Mom then helped me get my dress on and fastened up. It was perfect! It fit my body like a glove it showed off all my curves in a delightful way. I am five feet nine inches tall with long legs, I have wide hips, and my breast size is a D cup. Even with a muffin top belly, the ties on the dress made it tight enough to hide it.

I am built just like my mom; they say I am her mini-me. We both have sandy blonde hair that we keep long, and we both have big blue eyes. We have high cheekbones, a small nose, and very full lips. Even though I am nineteen, I can look fifteen, and mom is forty-seven and looks to be in her thirty's.

Once I was all zipped up and the ties in place I stepped out in the main area of the dress store to show my sister and future mother-in-law. I could see tears in both of their eyes; they both were so excited for me and my big day. Katy, my sister, came over to me and just wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear.

"You look stunning Eric is going to be speechless when he sees you in this on Saturday!" I squeezed her back with tears in my eyes now realizing that I do feel and look beautiful. Then Katy whispered in my ear "I can smell that mom helped calm you down!" I started laughing and nodded my head.

I went back into the dressing room and asked Katy to come in with me to help me get undressed. Once we got in the changing room she helped me out of my dress I then handed it to the clerk to put it in a bag so I can take it home.

I walked over to Katy wrapping my arms around her neck and started making out with her. She was kissing me back just as hard and passionately. My sister is twenty-one and shorter than me, she took after our dad in looks and is slender with dark brown hair that she wears short and big brown eyes. She is the one who introduced me to eating pussy, and she is always my favorite female partner.

I slid my hand down the front of her pants and panties to touch and rub her bald pussy lips. I spread her lips with my fingers to rub her clit. She is very wet, so I moved a finger into her pussy hole rubbing her clit with my thumb. I kept kissing her to cover her moans she tends to get loud when she has an orgasm. It didn't take long to feel Katy shudder then cover my hand in her cream.

I pulled my hand out of her pants and licked it clean. She kissed me and thanked me before I got dressed to leave. When we came out of the changing room, my mom looked over at us with a sly smile knowing that we had done.

After we left the dress shop we went to lunch, Janet my mother-in-law to be was so excited about the wedding that was all she could talk about at lunch. She grabbed my hand as she was talking that I looked at my mom with a raised eyebrow with a questioning look. I was wondering to myself if she wanted more from me than just being her daughter-in-law.

I noticed that when the waitress came to our table that she was looking at Janet holding my hand. I started giggling thinking that I should play this up and see what she will do. While the waitress was taking our orders, I leaned into Janet to look at the menu; I even went so far as resting my head on her shoulder, and Janet tilted her head on mine.

The waitress smiled at me with a knowing look in her eyes; I started giggling because Janet was not catching on to any of this, she was oblivious to the teasing I was doing. My mom and sister could see what I was doing and started giggling themselves.

We made small talk while we ate our lunch, once it was over and we were out in the parking lot, Janet hugged me tight and told me that she would see me tomorrow. I agreed, and we said goodbye. When I got into my mom's car, Katy made a comment that made me shake my head "You're a popular girl beside the son, mamma wants you too."

We got home to a quiet house, so I took my dress up to my room to store it. While I was upstairs in my room my phone rang, and it was Eric. I was excited when I answered the phone "Hi sweetie what are you up to?"

"Hi baby, not much mom just got home, and she is very excited. She is acting a little odd did something get said to her today?" Eric asked me

I was surprised that he would ask that so I was curious to where he was going with this. "No, we all had a great time at the dress shop then we went to lunch."

Eric was quiet for a second before he replied: "Well she commented on your mom then your sister going into the changing room with you and when you all came out there were plenty of smiles."

I giggled before I replied, "Well we did have big smiles mom helped me relax and then I helped Katy."

Eric started laughing and said, "Damn I wish I was there to see all that!"

"No worries sweetie you will be soon!" I told him. Then I decided to ask him a question "Eric does your mom know about the closeness of my family?"

"No! I would never tell your secret!" Eric replied instantly. Then he came back with a question to me "Why was my mom acting oddly with you?"

"Well during lunch, she was holding my hand, and I was teasing her to the waitress, and she didn't catch on to what I was doing." Was my response, Eric didn't say anything for a minute then what he said next shocked me.

"Well, I can tell you that my mom is very attracted to you so I am sure she would love to fuck you." Was all that Eric said and he was so serious about it.

My only response was "Well we'll have to see what happens." We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

It was a quiet evening at home the last of the wedding stuff got done so we all decided that tonight would be my send off to my future.

I was laying on the sofa with my head in my dad's lap; he was stroking my hair. I felt my feet get lifted up and I looked down to see it was my brother Henry whose facial features look like mine but he is a lot taller. He was rubbing my feet; I was so relaxed that I just laid there with my eyes closed.

I then felt another set of hands on me, so I peeked to see that it was, it was my oldest brother Ryan who is my dad's mini-me. They both are tall, slender with dark hair and big brown eyes like Katy. Ryan started to massage my breast. I was in heaven having all three of them paying special attention to me that I laid there humming.

Ryan leaned down to kiss me, I responded with deepening the kiss I was sucking on his tongue. He was still rubbing my breast, but he had gone under my shirt to touch skin. Henry lifted my left foot up to his mouth to suck on my toes. God, it feels so good when he runs his tongue between my toes. I took my right foot and started rubbing it gently against his crotch.

Ryan unfastened my pants for Henry to pull them and my panties off. Then they set me up for a second to pull my shirt off over my head and unfastened my bra. Once my bra was off I laid back down completely naked in front of the male members of my family.

I turned my head to the side to see my mom and sister were sitting across the room watching us with their hands in each other's quims. That was sexy as hell to see. While my head turned towards him, Ryan put his crotch in my face.

I reached out to unzip his fly and pulled out his hard cock. All of the males in my family are uncut it wasn't until I met Eric that I knew what a circumcised penis looked like in person. I have to admit I like the circumcised penis better the head is always out and ready for me. Plus, it is a little cleaner, it doesn't ever have that white smegma on it.

I wrapped my hand around Ryan's cock to start stroking it, pulling the foreskin back to expose its head. Ryan came in closer, so I started licking his head while I was stroking his shaft. He started pinching my nipples which made them pebble hard. My dad moved his hand down to rub and pinch my left breast while Ryan paid attention to the right.

I felt Henry shift at the end of the sofa; he was pulling his cock out, so my foot was directly touching it. His hand slowly worked its way up to my pussy. I have a small landing strip at the top of my slit I could feel his fingers rubbing my little patch of hair before he took his fingers to spread open my lips. Once he had my pussy opened up, he was flicking my clit with his finger.

I started wiggling my ass on the sofa to meet his fingers, he always loves to tease me, and he knows that I want him to insert his finger but he won't for a few minutes. I was moaning that sounded like I was whining which made all three men chuckle and Henry told me to be patient. I groaned in response.

All of a sudden, all three of the men stopped and pulled away from me. I whimpered then dad got off the sofa and was getting undressed when he told me to get up. He then laid on the sofa then gave out instructions. "Suzy come straddle daddy's cock, Henry lube up and slid in her ass and Ryan fuck her mouth we are going to make her airtight!"

I giggled and clapped my hands before I crawled on top of my dad, once I slid down on his cock and bounced up and down a few times, Henry pushed me forward so he could guide his cock into my ass. After a few strokes, he settled his cock in deep. Ryan came around to the side of the sofa to stand in front of me. He guided his cock into my mouth and help my head in place.

All three of them started moving, my god I loved all my holes filled at once. Ryan was the first to come, and once he pulled away, Katy came over to me to kiss me, so I shared Ryan's load with her. We always swap cum with each other, so we know not to swallow until we kiss.

Then I could feel that Henry was ready to fill up my rectum. He started thrusting hard and groaned out loudly as he came. He pulled out of my ass, and I still had dad in my pussy. I sat up on my dad clenching my ass so I would not lose any of my brother's deposit. I bounced up and down and controlled our pace. Dad was holding my breasts squeezing them while he thrust up into me.

I could tell that he was getting ready to the come, so I started bouncing faster, my mom came over and started rubbing my clit to stimulate it while dad fucked me. We both came together I fell forward for a minute to catch my breath then my mom pulled me up and off my dad.

There was a towel on the floor where my mom directed me to lay down. Once I settled down, she got between my legs to clean out my dad's and Henry's cum that was leaking out of my ass. She inserted two fingers into my pussy to scoop out the come. She then made a show for me while I was watching her eating it.

Once she ate the cum, she then started licking me to clean me up thoroughly. Katy had come over and sat on my face; I started eating her out like I was starving. I inserted my tongue into her pussy so I could tongue fuck her. When she came, she exploded all over my face I lapped her clean.

My mom was working on my pussy until I came hard and she cleaned me up. My dad came over behind my mom and lifted her ass in the air to fuck her doggie style. I had moved out of the way while Katy crawled under mom to lick dad's cock while it was going in and out of mom.

Henry then got on the floor and thrust into Katy and pumped hard into her. Ryan came over to me and said my turn. I got on my hands and knees facing everyone while he came up behind me and slid his hard cock into my pussy.

We all had a partner and was getting louder as we were all getting ready to come. It seemed like we all exploded at the same time. Once we all came, we all laid on the floor trying to catch our breath. Once we did, we all went up to our rooms and got a good night sleep.

Friday afternoon, we were able to get into the hall that we rented for the reception to decorate it. Besides myself, it was my mom, Katy, Eric's mom Janet, and the other two girls in my wedding party Betsy and Char.

Once we got the reception hall decorated, we all headed home to get ready for the rehearsal and dinner. I wore a short, lightweight summer dress that showed off all my curves. I rode with my sister to the church to meet everyone.

The minister's wife got the everyone lined up for the walk down the aisle. Betsy with Henry first, then Char with Ryan, and then Katy with Eric's older brother Dave were last before dad, and I walked down.

The music started, so everyone walked down the aisle, once they were all in place the wedding march started to play. My dad, and I stood at the entrance of the chapel, and I was looking at Eric. He is such a handsome man; he's tall and has a very nice muscle definition from football training. He is currently on full football scholarship at the local university. He has black hair and green eyes that I love looking into all the time. He has the classic square jaw. I just stood there thinking how did I get so lucky.

Dad and I started walking down the aisle until the minister told us to stop and then we ran through the abbreviated ceremony, so we all knew what to do tomorrow.

Once we got all done, I rode with Eric to the restaurant that we had reservation's at for dinner. Since we have a bigger party, we were able to have a private dining room. I noticed that the people who are partnered together in the wedding are sitting next to one another. Eric and I were in the center with our moms next to each of us.

There were all kinds of conversations going on around me I was having a hard time keeping up with all of them. Eric was holding my hand under the table; he would squeeze my hand every once in a while, just to remind me he is there for me.

We all were enjoying our dinner when I heard my dad invite everyone back to our house for drinks after dinner if they would like. Everyone agreed and thought that was a good idea to help unwind before the big day tomorrow. We finished dinner; we gave our wedding party their gifts from us. I got the girls a necklace to wear for the wedding and Eric got the men all a watch.

After the parents settled the dinner bill, we all headed back to my parents' house. I was with Eric again, and he noticed I was chewing on my bottom lip. He reached over to squeeze my hand and asked. "What's wrong, sugar?"

I looked at him and let out a big sigh before I replied. "I just nervous that things will get out of hand this evening and non-family members will find out what goes on at my house."

Eric lifted my hand to kiss the back of it and reassured me "Baby, don't worry your family is good at keeping your secret." I looked over at him and smiled.

We all got back to the house, and the party got going. The drinks were flowing and the music going. I noticed everyone was in a touchy-feely mood. Henry, Ryan, Betsy, and Char all disappeared. I just smiled and shook my head.

I was sitting on Eric's lap in the chair and kept wiggling on his cock. He pulled me in close to give me a kiss and whisper in my ear. "If you don't stop I am going to embarrass both of us." I giggled as I wiggled again.

Our parents were talking and not paying any attention to us. I nodded to Eric to follow me as I got off his lap. We went out to the backyard to the shed in the back corner. As we got closer to the shed, we could hear moans, so we stopped and turned around to go to the other side of the garage. Again, the closer we got, we heard moaning. We stopped and put my head into Eric's shoulder laughing. All of a sudden, the backlight came on, and I see our parents on the deck.

Once the light came on there was no more noise in the yard, and the light beamed right on Eric and I. My dad was shaking his head at us then yelled out. "Come out, come out where ever you are!" I was looking around to see Ryan and Char come from behind the garage, Henry and Betsey came out from behind the shed. The one that surprised me was Katy and Dave came from around the side of the house.

We all were standing in the middle of the yard looking towards the deck. My mom was shaking her head and laughed at all of us before she yelled out to us. "Seriously the backyard? Get in the house now all of you!" None of us said anything we just filed in one by one past the parents with our heads down.

My dad looked at all of us when we got into the living shaking his head he was all serious and asked: "Did any of you get to finish?"

I busted out laughing and responded to him "Eric, and I didn't even get to start all the good hiding spots was already taken!" Everyone started laughing after that, so the tension was relieved.

Then my dad surprised all of us by saying "Well hell if you all want to fuck so bad let's do it together." We all just looked at him then started looking at each other around the room. I then noticed that the parents all had a sly shit-eating grin on their faces. They planned this!

Betsy and Char were still in a daze not understanding what was going on, so the Ryan and Henry each embraced them and started kissing them until they started responding. I noticed right away that my parents and Eric's swapped.

Everyone was getting into it hell If everyone is naked who will care. Eric and I stripped down to our birthday suits also. I was lying next to Katy while the Eric was fucking me and Dave her, I reached over and started kissing her.

I wasn't paying any attention to the other couples I was so focused on Katy and Eric I didn't see that the others had moved closer to us until I felt a hand on my boob. I looked over, and it was Janet. She smiled at me as she leaned over me to suck on my nipple.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Weddings are Always Special

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds