• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Olivia's Gorgeous Ways Ch. 02

Olivia's Gorgeous Ways Ch. 02

Already in the first story Olivia's unusually revealing casual way with her wardrobe, and carefree comfort oriented sense of walking around the neighbourhood and welcoming guests at parties, always seemingly just not thinking about whether her granny dress was transparent or her top hid her delicate plentiful breasts thrilled me so much. I would gladly tell the same story a second time, mentioning how unusual it is to see not just bouncing swinging breasts so uncontroversial but to actually see the sweet pussy triangle and her thrillingly upturned deep round behind through dresses that went to her ankles but hid nothing. If only this were a popular look. in the years since I have not seen a single see through dress so revealing in general daily life. And she emphasized it so little, not at all in fact, just going on errands or working on the garden, just a commonplace relatively nude but cad voluptuous partner.

It'd be hard to find a reason not to approve.

I have two great wonderings from that long loved relationship: she loved sex so much and was so sexy and real about everything I've always wondered how nonfornicating she was during our years together, and just how extreme she was after.

I admired her immense and wholly giving sexuality as one loves water and sunlight and life itself. I can still smell how her luscious vagina would smell at maximum arousal. So liquid yet lovingly engulfing, I always had the sense that she could spend her days fucking without hardly a pause, but meanwhile was this bookish polite circumspect and unostentatious person. The latter question, of after we were a couple, I know how much she enjoyed, but what about during?

Here was the thing. She is a great human being, her integrity and clarity so pure, if she ever chose to speak an untruth she'd laugh at how funny it sounded, and the notion I'd believe it, and her avowals of complete loyalty, filially, not having cheated whatsoever, and I could tell she was telling the truth.

So were there times when I had seemingly opened the matter and it didn't seem like cheating to her. There was a time at the bikini beach where we made some friends, and this one was just astounding. Taller, thin, but with incredible breasts 6 times larger than the majority of breasts, and a flimsy ribbon like silky bikini, and fun. From the beach to the house party we happened to be in the same car while Olivia was in the car behind. I had intensely erotic kisses with this amazing gal, all the while knowing Olivia was also underdressed in the car behind squeezed in with several guys and one other female friend, piqued at what was happening in the car ahead.

Or the patch of time where the receptionist at my job seemed such a marvel to me, I was caught up mentioning her, and had to admit I really liked her.

That and my adulation of Olivia's uniquely revealing sense of wardrobe and love of sex might seem a window during which she could say she'd been faithful the whole while even while gaining some pleasure on the side while annoyed.

Remember we were happy, and always had a good sex life.

She turned me on, always did, always will, so she'd never feel unwanted. But maybe she felt permitted at times.

After we got separate apartments, there was no question she lit up the dating world for some years. We continued having sex, but she was free now. And not feeling threatened, and knowing how much she loved sexual intercourse, it was just a sexually exciting time, knowing she could now enjoy the many who had taken an interest over the years, thanks to the wildly erotic round and extended behind on her otherwise petit frame, and her lovely breasts.

Her progress reports would come in the form of times of insufficient sexual activity most times. She'd call me to come over because she'd had a dry spell, or lovers she had to suck periodically to keep hard, or dates that just put so little into it that she wanted my always horny skyward cock and would tell of her troubles - all the while continuing to screw guys to make me appreciate what I was giving up. She'd put on quite a show of revealing just how available she was, and over dinner she'd lightly disdain guys that just wanted to "exploit her sexuality".

Her sexuality which I knew so well, and would gladly leap forward to engage. She'd seduce, fuck, and file these various guys she dated. She took several runs at some of them, if they had good sized cocks or fucked well, and try to get full value. But it does happen, she'd find them frustrating or not quite ideal somehow and call me and say right on the phone why she wanted me to visit. I was there in 10 minutes.

But how different was that from when we were together, and she'd have her long days in flimsy dresses and pints afterward and arrive home nearly always welcoming sex?

For sure by her 4th drink she was ready to leap to a mouth or cock and had no resistance to the pleasures of touch.

I liked to think that she worked something out to have some kind of sexual release with several of her greatest attractions. Without a doubt she did afterward, eagerly giving them her mink like pussy and mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Olivia's Gorgeous Ways Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds