• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Final Boarding Call

Final Boarding Call

Their time in the terminal seemed endless. Shifting in their uncomfortable torn pleather seats, their eyes met only occasionally. Checking watches as if it made time pass more quickly, they were both in a hurry to arrive at the next destination. They each had a life to return to. They were on business trips again. When traveling this way, they seldom allowed for extra conversations. Today was going to break all the rules.

He began to pace along the windows in front of her. The sun flickered off his watch and caught her eye. She kept one eye on her story and the other on him. From a distance, she liked what she saw. He was oblivious to her glances. The delay of this flight meant he was missing a gathering at home. It also meant he'd be sitting in traffic on the highway for an extra hour.

Only a few more delays would take place before boarding would begin. In search of some stress relief, they happened to go for a walk independently of one another and ended at the same wine bar at the far end of the terminal. She arrived first and sampled a couple different kinds of wine before settling on a locally produced red. He had been there before during other trips through this airport and knew which he wanted. As he boldly ordered a glass, she lifted her head to see who he was. He drank the same as she just ordered. It was the best she had had in a long time. A smile and a nod invited him to share the barstool next to her. He accepted and offered to buy her drink. She accepted.

They talked for a while, but never exchanged names. Two glasses later, their plane was finally boarding. They found themselves in such pleasant and relaxing company that they never heard the call for boarding their plane. The wine steward asked where they were headed and tuned in to the last call for boarding. He alerted them that they were about to miss the flight. He grabbed a $50 from his wallet to cover all their drinks and they ran to the gate. Final boarding call for flight 1108. Just as they boarded, the doors were latched and preflight garble began.

The attendant asked for a volunteer to switch into an emergency exit row. The airplane was half full and these rows were nearly empty. When she looked over her shoulder, she saw him in that very same row. Immediately she stood to move to that row. The middle seat remained open between them.

As the plane took off, her hand slid off her lap and landed in the seat between them. He reached to place his next to hers. Hands remained side by side, each on "their side" until the first jolt of turbulence. One large shift caused their pinkies to touch. The fluttering feelings they felt inside with this brisk contact kept them from looking at one another. She smiled quietly, closed her eyes restfully and tipped her head back. He watched her for a while, then tracked his hand up her arm to her hair. She smiled stronger without opening her eyes. With that unspoken acceptance of his advances, he tugged to pull her closer to him. She conceded but with another bounce of turbulence lost her balance and fell into his chest. Not noticing it was by accident, he was taken back by having her against his chest so soon into the flight.

Everybody knows the exit rows are more spacious. He was going to take full advantage of this extra space and the lack of too many other nearby passengers. From his line of sight, there was not one other person who could witness what he wanted to do. Of course, the man sitting opposite them in the row could have seen them but he was already sleeping. That overhead light worked well for summoning the stewardess. At his request, she delivered 2 blankets and a pillow. He told her that his friend had fallen ill and was trying to get rid of a chill. The blanket completely covered her.

He placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her and she took it as a motion that he wanted her further into his lap. She slid along his chest, then along his stomach and finally stopped as her cheek rested on his leg. This was not what he was intending, so he brought her back up to his shoulder. He let her keep her hand in his lap. Finally, their glances connected. She looked deep into his eyes and held the stare. Ducking his head down, he pressed his forehead to hers, then snuggled his head into her shoulder. They exchanged their first kiss. As she felt his tongue cross and probe hers, her hand tightened against his inner thigh. He probed harder. She gripped harder. He tightened his hand around the bulk of hair at the back of her head.

Kicking the blankets off, she hurried to the back of the plane to the restroom. She winked at him before disappearing behind the seat. Three minutes passed by the time he got up to follow her. Suggesting again that his friend is sick, he arranged for access to the bathroom she occupied. With a compassionate knock and a whisper, she was convinced to let him enter. Hardly latching the door behind him, the kiss resumed as his hands wandered over her waiting body. She ran her fingers through his soft beautiful hair pulling his head closer to her to deepen the kiss further. Passion was unbridled and space was at a minimum.

She stood with a foot on the rim and a foot on the vanity. With her hands occupied with bracing herself through all the turbulence, he had to handle the setting free of his own cock from the tightening pants. Being finally released of its constricting garb, his cock was now able to continue growing. She was turned on further with what she could see in the mirror. She shut her barely opened eyelid and lost herself in that kiss and in feeling him ease his cock towards the pulsating lips and wetness waiting between her legs. Just as he entered her, he let go of his shaft, wrapped his arms around his legs and spun around to balance his ass on the vanity.

Keeping her on top of him felt better for both. It gave the freedom to move better and to feel his cock deeper inside. Never imagining turbulent flights could be a good thing, the uncontrolled and unanticipated bouncing of the plane became a thrill. One large drop in elevation sent her torso backwards, trapping her between his cock and the other wall. They remained in this position until they came.

The feel of his tender silky skin let her feel she had some control of his pleasure beyond just being there with him. As he came, she lifted her skirt further allowing him to spray his honey across every exposed inch of her. The look on her face told him she was still going. She took one of his hands and placed it between her legs. He continued to massage and tap her clit until she couldn't contain herself any longer. That touch landed her into a different level of sensation. Her tightening muscles pressed on his fingers as her eyes tried unsuccessfully to open. As she melted back into his arms, they finished with a kiss, a sigh and a teenager-like hello.

Upon returning to that spacious exit row, each of them slipped into a wonderful post - orgasm nap.

The plane landed and still they had not exchanged names. With a hurried goodbye, they parted ways in the gate and hoped secretly to meet on another flight.

For all future trips, they requested the exit row...just in case.

Neither figured on it being the following month on their next business trips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Final Boarding Call

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds