• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Unwelcome Guest

The Unwelcome Guest

123

Dot Blanchard was putting the finishing touches to the apartment over the garage. Her husband, Bill, had gone to the state prison to pick up an inmate that was being paroled. Dot didn't like the idea that he would be living and working here on the farm. Bill would not have agreed to keep him, but he was the son of and old friend that had worked for Bill's father for several years. There was no way he could turn down Uncle Tom when he asked him to help out. Unless he could find somewhere for him to live his parole would be canceled.

Pete was the same age as Dot and Bill. When they were younger they had played together and had been friends. When he got into High School he started hanging around with the wrong crowd and soon dropped out of school. He was arrested for robbery and sentenced to 10 years. He was eligible for parole after 5 years but he had to find a job and a place to live. No one was interest in hiring an ex con. Uncle Tom had relied on his friendship with them to take him in.

Dot finished the cleaning and went back down the stairs. She was use to having the place by herself and it was going to take some getting use to with Pete here all the time. He would be confined to the place and not able to leave. He would have to wear a locator bracelet on his ankle all the time. It had been several years since she last saw Pete. At that time he had been a tall slender kid and one of the few black friends She had in school. She wondered what 5 years in prison would have done to him.

She was petite blond with breasts that on a larger woman would have been small, but on her was just perfect. She lay out in the sun by the pool everyday, and her dark tan really set off her fine blonde hair. She also didn't have any tan lines. That would have to stop now that she would no longer be home alone every day. Her perfect legs were attached to a shapely ass that men would stand and stare at when she walked by.

Don was 6 feet tall with hair just as blond as Dot's. He weighted about 175 pounds and had stayed in good shape since getting out of school. He had good job with a computer company. He spent at least 2 hours each day going back and forth to work. It was worth the drive to be able to live out in the country.

They had been sweethearts from their elementary years. When they graduated from school they married and moved out here on the farm. They had a good marriage. At least to the outside observer it looked like a good marriage. The first few years were wonderful. They made love everyday and enjoyed being together. Lately their lovemaking was only on weekends. Bill was always tired from the ride and he just wanted to lay around when he came home. Dot, on the other hand, wanted sex more than ever before. She would have moved Bill out if she had known that he was fooling around with one of the secretaries at work. No wonder he was tired when he got home.

They had tried to have children but so for they hadn't been able to. She was 29 and she wanted a child before she got much older. They had run all kinds of test and she was all right. Bill had a low sperm count but not enough that it was impossible to father a child. They just hadn't made the right connections yet.

She was almost back to the house when she heard the car turn in the drive. Turning she went back out to meet them. Although she didn't like the idea of Pete living here she still wanted to welcome him. He would only be here 6months and she could handle it for that short period of time.

When the car stopped Bill and Uncle Tom got out of the front. Pete was in the back seat and took his time getting out of the car. He wasn't any happier to be here than Dot was to have him. This just happened to be the only outlet for him at this time.

Dot was stunned at the man that got out of the car. Pete had always been tall but now he was nearly 6' 6". He was over 250 pounds and all muscle. The last 5 years he had lifted weights and worked on his body, and what a job he had done on it. She had never seen anyone with a body like his. He had been a good-looking young kid, but now he had a scare from the corner of one eye down his cheek to the corner of his mouth. This was the result of a prison fight he was in.

Dot could not believe her eyes. Standing before her was the figure of a man that all women dreamed of. The fact that he was black did not distract from his appearance at all. Even the scar on his face came right out of the Harlequin romances she sometimes read. Her eyes traveled down his body to the large bulge in the crotch of his pants. She realized that she was staring and raised her eyes to his face. She started to blush when she realized that he had caught her looking at his cock. Thankfully, Don and Uncle Tom were unloading his luggage at the time and didn't see her. She had never even looked at another man with the idea of fucking him before. Now her stomach had knots in it and her tits were hard. She could feel the cum juice start to roll down her thighs.

Pete had rode home cramped up in the back seat. He hadn't said much except to answer their direct questions. He resented the idea that his old friend had to sign to get him out of jail. All he had to do was behave himself for 6 months and he would be a free man. He had hid away enough money before his arrest to live on for the rest of his life. Once these 6 months were over he was out of here.

He was under the tightest restrictions possible for a parolee. He could not leave the place, or have company. He had not seen a woman since his arrest except for some female guards, and they looked worse than the men who tried to rape him in the shower. He had gone into prison a tall scrawny kid and came out a well-developed man. Thanks to having nothing to do except lift weights for 5 years.

When he climbed from the car Don and his father were already opening the trunk. The first thing he saw was Dot. She had always been a beauty but now she was even more so. The shorts she had on showed off her tan legs. Her blouse was tied under the nicest pair of tits he had ever seen. He was giving her the once over at the same time she was staring at his crotch. Looking at her after all this time caused the bulge in his pants. He couldn't resist a smile when he caught her looking at his cock. Maybe this 6 months wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Dot came out of her trance; she walked up to him and said, "Welcome to our home. Sorry that it is under these conditions but the time will pass in no time."

He took her small hand in his massive one and said, "Thanks for helping. You were the only chance I had to get out." All the time he was talking he was looking her straight in the eye. She was the first to turn away. The look in his eyes said more than words could have said. Even then she had to pull her hand away from him.

They moved his stuff upstairs over the garage. Don told him, "This will be your room while you are here. You will have to eat with us since there is not a stove up here. I'm glad to have you here. I can use a little help around the place."

That night he joined them at the pool for hamburgers. No one mentioned swimming; they just sat around and talked. He answered the questions they asked but didn't volunteer any information. Dot had changed into long pants but they did nothing to hide her shapely ass. It was hard for Pete to concentrate on the conversation. Don had to be at work the next morning so they all turned in early.

Dot and Don went to their room. Don was ready to go to sleep but Dot had different ideas. Watching Pete move around all evening had her cunt wet. She wanted to fuck and be fucked. Don didn't know what came over her. Usually she was ready whenever he was but didn't start anything her self.

Don was pretty well equipped in the cock department, as Dot, his secretary, and a couple of others well knew. He had to be to keep both of the women satisfied. He had hardly lain down on the bed before Dot had his cock in her mouth. She wanted him nice and hard quick. She was really good with her mouth and in no time he was standing up tall and straight.

As soon as he was hard she climbed over him and lowered her wet cunt down on his hard dick. As he slid deep in her cunt she started cumin. This was somewhat unusual for her. Most of the time she would have trouble cumin by the time he shot his load. She continued fucking her husband and soon both were cumin at the same time. As soon as he finished Don rolled over and went to sleep. Even though the sex had been good she still wasn't able to go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Pete passed through her thoughts more than once.

Don was the only man she had ever been to bed with. At parties she had flirted with friends of theirs, but nothing ever came of it but some good sex when they got home. She had never even been tempted pass the quick kiss and a feel of her tits. She wasn't a prude when it came to sex. She would do anything Don wanted to try. She liked it when other men looked at her. She dressed so that they would. It never failed to excite her to catch some man sneaking a look. She always came home and told Don about it and they had sex talking about the man.

It was a good thing that Don wasn't the jealous type. Because of this he didn't think anything about leaving Dot home all day with only Pete. The thought that Pete was black was enough reason to not worry about her. Dot would never cheat on him with anybody and especially a black man. He left for work with out another thought except where he and his secretary may slip away during lunch.

Pete wasn't able to sleep at all. He thought about Dot all night. He masturbated for the third time before he was able to finally fall asleep. He hadn't seen a woman in five years and then he had to see this beautiful woman. He had never been with a white woman, but the guys back at the prison had talked about it all the time. They made it sound like all white women wanted was a black cock. He knew that they were probably telling a lie, but at the same time he could not shake the thought of Dot riding his big black cock. Then and there he started planing how he was going to get her in bed.

He slept late his first morning out of prison. No one call him to wake him up. It was mid morning before he got out of bed. He showered and shaved and headed to the house for something to eat.

Dot was cleaning the house when he knocked on the back door. She called for him to come on in. "You don't have to knock everytime you come to the door. Food is in the kitchen go and help yourself."

He found the coffeepot and poured a cup of hot black coffee. Biscuit, eggs and bacon were setting on the stove to keep warm. He found a plate in the cabinet and set down to eat. Dot finished vacuuming and came into the kitchen. She poured her a cup of coffee and set down across from him.

She said, "take your time today and just look around the place. Don will make a list for you each day. There is not a lot to do, but it should keep you busy. I will be here today but on Wednesdays I usually go in to town and shop. If you need anything let me know and I will be glad to pick it up for you."

Pete had a hard time believing that he was actually sitting across from such a beautiful woman. For the first time in his life he was nearly speechless. All he could do was thank her for offering to help him.

Dot was still a little uncomfortable here with him. That look was still in his eyes. After a while she began to relax and started asking him what prison was like.

He told her how bad it really was inside. How the inmates tried to take advantage of him. How he started lifting weights to make them leave him alone. He said, "You are the first woman that I have seen in 5 years that didn't look like a inmate. I forgot how beautiful women could be until I saw you yesterday. You were always pretty but now you are beautiful. Don is a lucky guy to have you."

Dot blushed at the compliment but she thanked him anyway. Like all women she like to hear men talk about how pretty she was.

They talked most of the morning. She then took him on a tour of the place. Surprisingly she was glad to have his company. Most days she spent alone out here on the farm. She told him most of the things he would be doing, but Don would make him a list for each day. She could not get over how much he had changed. When he wasn't looking she was admiring his well-muscled body. She had never been around anyone that was built like him. She couldn't help comparing him to Don. Don was in good shape but nothing like Pete. His arms were massive and his waist thin. She could not quit thinking about how they would feel wrapped around her. Then she would remember that he had spent 5 years in prison working on his body.

Pete watched every move she made. His cock stayed half-hard most of the time. He wanted to get her in bed but he knew that the time wasn't right. When he made his move he wanted to make sure she couldn't say no.

The next morning Pete started on his chores. The list Don had made had him working mostly around the yard and pool. It was hot and he had stripped down to a pair of shorts. His arms and chest was on display for Dot to look at. He had seen her look the day he arrived and knew that she would again.

Dot was working in the house but she wasn't getting much accomplished. She saw him when he pulled off his shirt. She had never seen a man with such a body. Her pussy was dripping from the thoughts she was having about him.

That night he called an old friend and gave him a list of the things he needed. He wanted him to come tomorrow after Dot left for town.

Dot left to do the weekly shopping the next morning. Pete was cutting the grass and working on the list Don gave him. As soon as she left his friend drove up. They quickly unloaded the stuff from the car. He sat up remote cameras in their bedroom and bath. He put one in the living room and one over the front door. They then hooked them to the TV and VCR in his apartment. When they had finished he could monitor every move and sound they made. Within the hour he was back at his chores.

After dinner he hurried back to his room. He couldn't wait to check out the equipment. When he switched it on he moved from one camera to another until he located them. It was working even better that he expected. Nothing in their conversation meant much to him until he heard his name. Don was asking Dot how things were working out. She was satisfied with the way Pete worked on the list he was given.

Soon it was bedtime and Pete couldn't wait to see what she looked like undressed. Don was tired and wanted to go to sleep. Dot, on the other hand, wanted sex more than ever before. She would have moved Bill out if she had known he was wasting all his energy with his secretary. Then again Don would have screamed if he knew that her condition was from watching Pete all day.

Pete watched as she undressed. Her naked body was beautiful as she stood next to the nearly asleep Don. Her cunt hair was so fine that he could see the opening of her cunt through it. He watched as she showered and dried off before entering the bedroom.

He watched as she moved between Don's legs and took his cock in her mouth. Pete climaxed as she licked her husband. As he watched it was plain to see that she wanted sex more than Don. There had to be something wrong for him to not want to fuck his wife. It took her a while to get him hard before she mounted him. Pete could just picture her white naked body as she rode his black cock. He was climaxing again before they finished.

As hard as she worked on his cock Don was having tough time cumin. He had already had sex twice with his secretary and he really just wanted to go to sleep. Finally he was able to get off but it was such a feeble effort that she didn't cum with him. He rolled over and went to sleep while she lay there frustrated. She had been looking forward to a big night of sex like they use to have. Instead it was hardly anything. As he began snoring she eased out of bed and made her way to the bathroom.

Pete watched as she used her fingers to bring herself off. He would have been pleased to know that it was him she was thinking about as she relieved her tensions.

Dot worked on her cunt while thinking about Pete and his body. She thought about the large lump that he had in his pants most of the time. She would never agree to have sex with Pete but he sure supplied the body for her imagination. She quickly finished and returned to bed. It was not the first time she had played with herself, but it was the first time she had to because Don did not do his job.

All week long Pete watched her every move. He filmed and recorded her in bed and out. He knew her body better that her husband. One day a friend of hers and Don came to visit. He and his wife stayed for a couple of hours. When they left he gave her a big kiss as he usually did. Don usually kissed his wife the same way when he was home. His wife only laughed and told them to break it up. Now he only needed one more piece before he put his plan into action.

The next day after lunch they were sitting at the table talking. This had come to be a regular part of their day. It was so hot that time of day that he wasn't in a big hurry to get back outside. He asked, "How come you don't ever use the swimming pool?"

She didn't want to admit that she normally used it every day but felt uncomfortable with him there. "Just been too busy I guess. Normally on a day like to day I would have been out there."

"Why don't we go for a swim until it cools off," he said?

She couldn't think of any reason not too except that Don might not like the idea of her swimming with Pete when he wasn't there. She didn't want Pete to think that she was afraid of him so she agreed to a swim. Pete went to his room to get dressed and she went to her bedroom. Pete watched as she opened a drawer and took out several suits. She couldn't make up her mind which one to wear. She didn't dare ware the one she usually wore because it left nothing to the imagination. She started to put on a one piece that really looked good on her, but she knew that he could tell right off that she wore it just because he was here. Finally she chose a bikini that covered very little more than the one she usually wore. At least it wasn't transparent when it got wet.

Pete didn't own a suit. He put on a pair of jogging shorts that would show off his cock to his advantage. He had caught her looking before and he wanted to catch her again.

They met back at the pool. When she slipped off the thin cover she wore over her suit he couldn't help but whistle. "You are something else in that suit. After 5 years of not seeing a woman at all that is almost more than I can take."

It embarrassed Dot but at the same time it pleased her to have him looking at her in such a way. She thanked him for the compliment but said, "after 5 years any woman would look good to you."

He made a comment that she wasn't just any woman as they went into the pool. They swam for at least half an hour before getting out. All that time he had behaved himself. Dot finally was satisfied that everything was going to be all right, and began to loosen up. He asked if he could take her picture when they got out of the pool. "Why do you want to take my picture?"

"I want o send a copy to my friends back at the prison. They want believe how good I have it here unless I show them."

At first she didn't want him to send her picture to the guy's. He asked, "If I agree to keep it for myself would you let me take one?"

She didn't know what Don would think of Pete having a picture of her, but a trill shot through her to know that another man wanted a picture of her. She agreed to him taking the picture. Like a shot he was out of the pool and brought his camera from his room.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Unwelcome Guest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds