• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 09

Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 09

12

Chapter Nine: Things Begin to Change for Chantel.

Morning time, Chantel awakens and takes a moment to realize where she is and all that has happened. She sits up in the bed and looks over and sees Carl Luftgrin, her mind balances between the thoughts of a wonderful date last night with Carl and knowing this man as her Master owns her. Her mind battles these two conflicting thoughts.

Carl wakes up and asks, "Good Morning Chantel, my dear," he pauses, "What is on your mind?"

Chantel looks at him and says, "I'm confused...I mean last night was a most wonderful night. I truly enjoyed being with you Carl, but today I know I am still your sissy maid at The Jade Maid Club, was last night all just an act?"

Carl sits up wraps his left arm around Chantel, "Chantel, last night was not an act, quite simply I am falling for you, you have been on my mind pretty well since day one with us. I know it confuses you, I'm sorry for that Chantel. But do you have feelings for me, me as a man and not as a Master? You can be 100% honest, please?"

Chantel looks intently into Carl's eyes and replies, "I...I do have feelings for you Carl. You are the first man in my new life as a t-girl who looks to have wanted to be with me, not just for sex but for feelings and emotions including love making. You making love to me last night was like nothing I have ever experienced before. Not when I lived much of my life as a male and in relations with women and even marriage with a woman and certainly not since I joined The Jade Maid Club as a sissy maid and sissy slut where the sex I have had was out of duty and not love. I...I am so confused but I love your strength and your manliness. I love having strong man look out for me as you did last night."

Carl sits and leans to Chantel, turning her face to him and planting a kiss on her lips, then saying, "I have never felt this way about anyone like you, not my ex-wife, not any females I have dated and I never have dated any of my club t-girls. My feelings for you are true, I would love for you to have or desire feelings for me."

Chantel sighs, "Ohhh Carl...I want you to prove it to me...prove that you are not toying with me...If I'm just a sissy girl fling please tell me and let me just go back to my role as a club girl."

Carl holds her passionately and kisses her again, "Chantel I do not want you to go on being a just a club girl. But I will need you to do so for only a little while as I begin to work to change things for us."

Carl lays Chantel back down and begins to kiss her and runs his manly hands over her body. She sighs in growing lust and lets him have his way with her as she asks him to. Carl works himself on her and into her back side as he wants her to know he wishes only love making... Sex for Carl Luftgrin can be anytime with any of his club sissy girls, but he wants love with Chantel.

They are both getting it on and hot for a morning love making session to prove Carl loves Chantel and it's a beautiful session, the emotions of Carl with duty and care over Chantel reaffirms for her that he is not toying with her, he means what he says. After a deep and manly ejaculation inside Chantel the two of them fall back stomach side down on the bed. Carl pants, sighs and pets her hair. Chantel lies in silence, with emotions she has never quite felt.

They lay silent for a good 2-3 minutes.

Carl gets up and says, "Chantel I will never force you to have relations or even love for me. If you cannot feel same for me I will not force you to continue on working at The Jade Maid Club. I will personally give you $25, no...$50,000.00 severance and you will be free to go."

Chantel sits up, looks at Carl and replies, "Seriously?"

Carl takes her right hand and kisses it, "Chantel I so want you to have a true relationship with me. Not as Master/slave but now as boyfriend/girlfriend, lover to lover...You...you completely mess up my mind girl...I have never felt this way about any person before. I...I just hope you will wish to be with me." he adds, "Again all I ask is for you to go back and resume duties at the club, keep things between us, well, private so that I can work things out ok?"

Chantel tears up and says, "Yes, Carl I believe you, I see you are sincere and yes I have feelings for you. I will love to be your girl. I understand about our discretion for the time being. It will be hard but I will honour your request."

They kiss and joy fills each one's heart. She accepts this all and puts on her clothes from last night as does Carl and they drive back to the club so she can get back into her routine.

Carl tells his driver Robert to keep his lips sealed as they park in back of the club and Chantel gets out first and walks inside heading to her dorm room.

Chantel enters the back door and makes her way to her 2nd floor dorm room. Passing by other sissy maids they all eye her and word has gotten around that Chantel was with Master Luftgrin last night. Girls ask what happened and how did it go? Chantel respecting Carl's wishes keeps things close to her chest and only says she and Carl had an enjoyable time.

She makes her way to her dorm room and off comes the pretty dress and outfit from last night and again respecting Carl's requests, she puts on a maids dress, pink satin with white lace trim, white tights and pink 5 inch spike heels. She redoes her makeup and it's off to see her work schedule for today. She is with Trish cleaning various floor areas of the building, kitchen, sissy dining area, the girl's bathroom, hallways and workout area.

She meets up with Trish in the sissy dining area.

Trish smiles and asks, "So big night for you last night, being with the big man, Master Luftgrin, so how did it go?"

Chantel says, "Trish it was nice, but it was something Ca...Mr. Luftgrin asked we keep private."

Trish smirks, "Shit you almost called him by his first name, fuck girl are you on a first name basis with Master Luftgrin?"

Chantel replies, "No...I did not almost say that...it's Master Luftgrin Trish."

Trish leans close and says, "Come on Chantel don't lie, you and I are good friends here, he has you on a first name basis right?"

Chantel pleads, "Please Trish we are good friends here, I promised, Master Luftgrin to keep details on last night to us...But I will tell you this as you are one of my best friends here, yes he had me call him Carl, we had a nice evening, please no more, I respect Carl."

Trish says, "Ok hun, but please keep me in the loop when you can talk on this stuff ok?"

Chantel says, "Ok hun."


The day goes on much like this. Word though has got around to all the girls and club staff, rumours and innuendo...It's become bothering for Chantel. Between curiosity and numerous girls who now feel jealous as if Chantel was kissing ass and making Carl enjoy her company, some frostiness is now happening between her and some of the girls. The male minders also are looking at Chantel in a 'she's ass kissing way' and Chantel is getting stressed.

After lunch she is to clean up the male staff leisure /games room and inside she finds the two company clowns, Biff and Marty. Two punk ass family job getting dweebs who often abuse their Master powers over the girls here and just treat the girls poorly. The other more mature male staff are typically controlling with the girls as this is what all of the sissy girls signed up for. But the company treats the sissy girls pretty well for being enslaved, the other male staff are generally fair to the girls. But these two assholes though are too immature and often take advantage of the girls even though management tries to keep them inline. It is an abuse management tolerates as Biff is Barlow's sister's son and Marty is Biff's long time best friend and his father was Carl Luftgrin's friend before he passed away. So the sissy girls just generally deal with their goofy ideals, ways and smart ass attitude.

Chantel enters the room and the two dweebs are eating and playing video games, they look and see Chantel.

Biff says, "Well, well, well, Marty look at the sissy butt kisser, she's angling in on the top dog in the company. How's it going trying to get in good with Mr. Luftgrin, you sissy butt kisser?"

Chantel angrily smirks and replies, "I'm not kissing Master Luftgrin's ass Biff."

Biff yells, "It's Master Biff you disrespectful sissy faggot!"

Chantel says, "OK! Master Biff."

Marty adds, "Pretty smart Chantel getting what, into Mr. Luftgrin's pants."

Chantel replies, "Master Marty, you both know Master Luftgrin has total rights over myself and any of the girls here for sex that he wants."

Biff says, "Yeah but you sissy faggot are trying to seduce him. Take advantage of him being divorced and maybe a bit lonely. So you are really a little manipulating shit just trying to get into him and his money, right you bitch?"

Chantel now pissed off, "FUCK BOTH OF YOU! FUCK YOU IN DISSING MASTER LUFTGRIN!"

Biff in a rage comes at Chantel and slaps her hard across her face saying, "You piss me off you fucking sissy bitch. We are gonna teach you a fucking lesson."

Chantel argues back wiping the sting of the slap from her face, "Fucking let me just do my cleaning here, you two get back to your fucking video games."

Angry, Biff slaps her face again causing her to wince in pain. Marty grabs a broom then comes to and twists Chantel's arm and such forces her on her knees. He lifts up her dress, petticoat and pulls down her tights and panty. Biff gets some hand soap from the sink and wipes it on the broom handle, slicking it up. He gets behind Chantel, who is forced now on her arms and knees, bare ass up in the air.

He yells, "I'm gonna fuck your ass with this broom handle BITCH!" as he begins to forcibly insert it up her butt hole.

Chantel cries in pain. "Ahh! Please! stop it you asshole, it hurts."

Biff rams it up her ass over and over him in full controlling anger and she is in full tears. Marty has his pants dropped and briefs down. His sweaty hard cock is being pushed into Chantel's mouth.

He cries out, "SUCK IT BITCH! SUCK ME OFF NOW!"

Chantel begins to suck Marty off as Biff reams her ass with the broom handle. Biff is jerking off to it all. The abuse on Chantel is hard but thankfully for her Biff and Marty always each orgasm quickly and Biff cums on Chantel's lower back as he rams the broom handle up her ass and Marty cums in her mouth .

Chantel knows just to be quiet and dutifully respectful. Biff and Marty stop this attack and makes sure she knows her place as they get up and leave. She lies on the floor a mess as she quietly cries for Carl, but knows she must be discrete. She wants him to take her in his arms and help her but she knows for now she must endure alone.

Walking in on her is Master Carlos and maid Jenny, seeing her on her knees fixing her maids dress up and wiping away tears.

Carlos asks, "What's going on Chantel?"

Chantel sniffles and says, "Umm nothing...nothing I'm ok Master Carlos, just trying to do some cleaning here."

Carlos says, "Biff and Marty giving you a hard time? Jeez those two twits, they really need a shit kicking. Just because you girls are sissy maids does not mean they should jerk you all around."

Maid Jenny adds, "Yes sir I agree Master Carlos. Are you gonna be ok Chantel?"

Chantel looks at Jenny and says, "Yes, thanks, I just got to get back to cleaning here."

They leave and Chantel gets back to her duties. She can't help but to think about Carl and what are his motives? Does he truly have feelings for her or is he just using her.

The gossip gets around and Chantel continues to feel some growing frost from many of the other girls as some feel she is just trying to ass kiss or seduce Carl too. She knows it's not true as he made moves on her but she has to keep things as private as she can about her night with Carl as he asked her too. It just sucks that she is being a bit frosted out by other sissy girls who are not in apparently as good as Chantel is with Carl.

Later that night as Chantel comes back after a night of street walking on the airport strip, she washes up and readies for bed in her dorm room, when she hears a knock and asks who it is?

Biff replies, "It's me Biff, open the door Chantel."

Chantel in a black bra and panty carefully opens the door saying quietly, "It's late Biff, it's my bed time, what do you want?"

Biff now a little bit intoxicated pushes his way into her room saying, "I want you to shut the fuck up and listen...You are not going to get away with seducing my uncle Barlow's partner Carl. Little sissy faggots like you live to be used and not to use others especially real men."

Chantel protests, "Biff I'm not seducing Master Luftgrin, you got to believe me."

For some reason rage builds in Biff as he forces her to her bed, pushes her on it and says, "Fuckin liar...I'm not gonna put up with you trying to seduce a divorced, lonely man like Mr. Luftgrin... AND GOD DAMMIT IT'S MASTER BIFF!! JESUS CHRIST!!"

Chantel worryingly looking up at him from her bed says, "Ok, ok Master Biff, why are you such an ass to me? I'm not lying about Master Luftgrin and me."

Biff slaps Chantel's face hard causing her to squeal and tear up a bit as he tells her to get on her knees, ass facing him.

Chantel tries to alleviate things, "Please Master Biff, it's late, I want to go to bed, you need to get some sleep too, please no."

Biff raises his right hand again and says, "I'll fuckin slap you again, get on your damn hands and knees, ass facing me."

Chantel, tears flowing does as ordered. Biff drops his pants and briefs, spits on his hand and using it to wet her butt hole. He slaps her butt cheeks and then rams his cock up her ass and she grunts in pain as he forcefully jabs his stiff rod up her ass. He proceeds to power fuck her calling her a sissy faggot, sissy bitch, ass kissing slut and other derogatory words as he essentially rapes her out of intoxicated anger. He finally cums a big load up her ass, pulls out slaps her ass and pushes her into her pillows, forcing her head and face into her pillows as he angrily kneels on her bed and watches as he delivers a suffocation affect. Chantel moans in protest her face forced in her pillows, her arms flailing in fear. She's thinking 'is this drunk asshole going to kill her. Surely he knows this will not go over well if he does.'

Biff then relents and lets her head up as Chantel gasps for air, he says, "I'm not going to let you fuck up Carl nor his life. His divorce to his wife was bad enough, some sissy assed t-girl slut ain't gonna make it worse. You better not be ass kissing you bitch. Myself and Marty will make your life harder here then."

He gets up and fixes his briefs and pants as Chantel lays on her bed stomach side down, he says, "Get your ass back up."

She does so and he slaps her ass as hard as he can and walks out of her dorm room a she falls back down on her bed stomach side down.

She rolls over, turns out her night table light, balls up under her covers and begins to cry, cry for Carl, to save her from what looks like her personal nightmare now at the club.

Tears flowing she cries and says to herself, calling out, "Please Carl, save me. Why must this happen to me. I've been a good sissy girl at the club. Please Carl help me."

She tries to console herself, grabbing some tissue for her eyes and runny nose. She does finally cry herself to sleep.

Two more days pass by as Chantel does her sissy maid duties and has done two nights of streetwalking slut duties. Carl has not talked to her or even come around her. She feels what was three nights ago was a fun fling for her and him but maybe he was not serious about true feelings. The other sissy girls have begun to now lay off a bit from frosting her but some feel Chantel was still butt kissing. The male staff except for Biff and Marty are professional enough to just get onto controlling Chantel and all the girls as per business rules.

Biff and Marty just can't seem to let up on Chantel though, they do not think a sissy maid and slut like her should be sucking up to the owner, no matter what she says to defend herself.

Today she is cleaning the girl's bathroom and showers, doing her sissy maid duties when Biff and Marty walk in.

Marty says, "Look here Biff our resident ass kissing sissy trying to get it on with Mr. Luftgrin, bet she thinks about how she will manipulate him."

Chantel on her knees scrubbing the floor around the toilets looks at them and rolls her eyes, but says nothing.

Biff says, "Chantel is such manipulative sissy bitch, we should teach her another lesson Marty."

Marty says, "Yeah."

Chantel says, "Guys, I am busy doing my duties, I have a lot to clean here, so if you both may leave just me alone so I can get on with my duties."

Laughter by both as Biff says, "No, we need a bit more lesson teaching."

He grabs Chantel who is on her knees and drags her to a toilet, has her undo his pants and pull his pants and briefs down as he sits on the toilet. Meanwhile Marty behind her lifts her dress and petticoat, then pulls her black pantyhose and panty down. Chantel is being made to suck Biff's cock while Marty fucks her ass. She is defenseless as they force her into it. She complies just to get it over with.

As these two goofs assault her, Maid Rachel walks in to use the loo and she can't help but see what is going on and she protests.

"Biff, Marty why don't you leave Chantel alone? Stop jerking around with her."

Marty as he continues to fuck Chantel's ass yells, "FUCK OFF RACHEL OR WE WILL FUCK YOU HARD TOO!"

Biff now adds, "In fact get your faggot ass over here Rachel, NOW! or it will be worse for you."

Rachel meekly walks into the scene and Biff slaps her across her face as he continues to get sucked off by Chantel. Marty grabs her by her arm, squeezes it and tosses her out and on her ass telling her to fucking get lost. Rachel quickly complies. The two finish up with Chantel, Biff cumming in her mouth and Marty cumming up her ass. They tell her as they leave and she is on her knees by the toilet, they will not tolerate ass kissers like her.

She sits, sits in tears, now wishing Carl never took her out on a date. She finishes her bathroom cleaning, looks at a clock and sees it's 5:07pm. Even though sissy girls are not allowed to do this, going up to the 5th. floor unescorted, she feels she has to, she has to talk with Carl and she hopes he is still in his office. She quietly gets into the elevator and pushes for the 5th. floor, tears in her eyes as the elevator makes it's way up to the 5th. floor.

The door opens and she walks into the lobby heading to Mr. Luftgrin's office. Entering she sees his secretary Miss Carole is finishing for the day.

Miss Carole says, "Chantel, what are you doing here and without a staff escort? You know you are not to be here without one?"

Chantel, tears flowing replies, "Please Miss Carole, I need to see Mr. Luftgrin. Please let me in to see him."

Carole says, "Umm settle down Chantel, ok I'll buzz his office."

Carole buzzes Carl's office.

Carl replies, "Yes Carole."

Carole says, "Mr. Lutfgrin, I have Chantel here, alone. She's in tears and says she has to see you."

Carl pauses and then replies, "OK Carole send her in."

Carole then lets Chantel into his office, Chantel cries and scampers to Carl and then hugging him.

She says in full tears, "Oh Carl...it's so awful right now...just awful."

Carl wraps his arms around her sighs and asks, "There, there Chantel, what is awful."

She choking back tears, "Everything, since our date the girls have been frosting me out, jealous I had a date with you, many feeI I'm butt kissing or trying to gold dig you...it's...it's so awful. The male staff are cold but especially those punks Biff and Marty, they are making my life miserable, they abuse me and force me to do any sex acts they want on them in anger towards me thinking I'm seducing you. I almost wish you never took me out on a date now...Oh Carl it hurts so much." tears continue to flow from her eyes now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds