• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wives of The Commander Ch. 03

Wives of The Commander Ch. 03

123

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Octavia Blake whimpered in pleasure, partly because she still had her wife Clarke Griffin's tongue deep inside her ass, but also partly because her other wives had arrived. The joy of seeing them was momentarily replaced by embarrassment, her cheeks flushing as she remembered how she had been publicly beaten and butt fucked in front of them and hundreds of other grounders not that long ago.

Then that feeling was replaced by anger as she remembered just how she had lost. It was anger she had been forced to swallow as she was forbidden to make The Commander look weak in public, but now they were all in private she could let out her grievances.

"Hey Lexa, thanks for the assist." Octavia grumbled.

"I was not assisting, I was teaching." Lexa said dryly, "Although I would have thought you would have learned by now not to turn your back on an opponent."

"I only did it because you were speaking." Octavia whined, "And you know I can't ignore you, Heda."

Lexa frowned at the disrespectful way Octavia said her title, but before she could say anything Clarke pulled her face out of Octavia's ass and quipped, "You know it's possible to address The Commander without completely exposing your back to your opponent babe."

Octavia snorted, "Of course you take her side. The two of you are in cahoots."

"They're right, O." Raven said softly, and before Octavia could complain again quickly added, "What if that hadn't been Clarke? What if it was someone who actually wanted to kill you? Huh?"

Lowering her head Octavia pouted, "I, I wouldn't-"

"But you do." Lexa frowned firmly, stepping closer, "You're good, but you're not invincible, and too often you forget that. You get cocky. Like you think being one of the wives of the Commander makes you untouchable. And every time you choose to be so reckless, you come closer to subtracting a vital part of this relationship and breaking our hearts."

Standing up and giving her a smile Clarke said, "We say and do this because we love you O."

For a moment Octavia lifted her head and opened her mouth to protest, but then she saw the looks on the faces of her wives and instantly lowered her head in apology, "You're right. I'm sorry Heda."

Lexa smiled, cupped Octavia's cheek, and whispered, "Your apology is accepted."

Then Lexa stepped forward into a gentle kiss, Octavia eagerly melting into it and into the strong arms of her Commander. She might be willing to submit to Clarke on occasion, but no one had ever had such power over her like Lexa did. Lexa could make her feel weak and submissive just from a gentle kiss. Then when Lexa added her tongue Octavia massaged it with her own without even thinking about fighting it.

She even gasped softly and girlishly as Lexa squeezed her incredibly sore ass, and then Octavia just went back to submissively kissing her wife back. Of course it had always been this way between them, and if anything had solidified it, it was their second night together, in which Lexa took her now sore ass and made it hers forever.

*

Octavia and Raven weren't normally summoned to the War Tent, but there they were, waiting just outside the big group of grounders as Lexa discussed plans with her generals, and as had become the norm Clarke was by Lexa's side, occasionally offering up her own opinions, which grounders all listen too.

The blonde also occasionally looked at them, a hard to read expression on her face. Maybe nervousness, excitement and lust? If that was the case it was very intriguing given the last time they were alone together, Octavia's mind racing with possibilities, and she was sure Raven's was too. Then, finally, Lexa dismissed her generals, while making it clear she wanted them to stay.

Once the four of them were alone Lexa ordered, "Octavia kom Skaikru, come here."

"Yes Heda." Octavia said softly, quickly moving forward until she was standing in front of her Commander.

Lexa looked her warrior up and down, and then slowly circled Octavia while telling her, "Clarke very much appreciated your, work, last night. You and Raven did so well at pleasing us. Especially you."

"Thank you Heda." Octavia smiled, and when Lexa gave her a look she quickly added, "And thank you for the opportunity to please you in that way. It was an honour."

"Yes, it was." Lexa agreed, then after a pause asked, "Would you do it again?"

"In a heartbeat." Octavia said truthfully, waiting until Lexa circle her again so she could look into her eyes as she added, "I would do anything for you, my Heda."

"I believe that." Lexa said, coming to stand in front of Octavia again, "Which is why I'm going to offer you and Raven the chance to make this a regular thing."

"Thank you Heda." Octavia smiled, "I'd love that."

"Me too." Raven piped up.

"Oh don't worry baby, you'll get your turn." Clarke reassured her friend, walking over to the box Raven had been sitting on, joining her, and linking their fingers, "For now just close your pretty mouth and watch what Lexa is about to do to O."

Lexa cleared her throat to get Octavia's attention again, the warrior understandably having looked round to the other women. Once she was looking at her again Lexa allowed some of the nervousness she was feeling to show before revealing, "I have shared my bed with multiple women before. Many times in fact. Commanders before me forced as many as they wanted into their bed, but I have never done that. I have never had too, and I never want too. So I wish to make this clear, this is an offer, not a command. One you can reject freely without needing to worry about repercussions. And do not simply tell me you will do anything for me again. Simply listen to what I'm about to say. Which, perhaps ironically, is a command. Do you understand?"

"Yes Heda." Octavia replied softly, realising that The Commander was nervous, and finding it adorable, "I promise."

Lexa nodded and then with a calming breath told the other brunette, "I have been with multiple women before, but last night was special. There was an energy, a connection, the likes of which I've not experienced before. It surprised me at first, but I realised it shouldn't. After all, you were not just there because you wanted to please me. No, you wanted to please each other. You and Raven have feelings for Clarke, and she most certainly returns them. And I think in time you and Raven could come to love each other as well. Or maybe you already do. The question is, can your adoration for me turn into a genuine affection? And I confess, I'm not entirely sure what I feel for you. But I do feel something, and I would very much like to explore it."

"So would I Heda." Octavia blurted out, before lowering her head apologetically.

For a few seconds Lexa frowned at her warrior, then continued, "But I need to make something clear before we go any further. I am Heda. Everything you see is mine to command. For it to stay that way, and you under my protection, I need to be seen as strong. Always, in everything I do. If I was to submit to you, or anyone, and it got out, it would be seen as weak. It would be also a weakness just to let you into a relationship with Clarke and top her whenever you want with no repercussions. So I want you to really think about this Octavia... are you willing to submit to me?"

Blushing slightly at the thought Octavia hesitantly asked, "By, by submit, you mean..."

"In every possible way." Lexa clarified, stepping closer to her pray.

"Even... even... you know, up the butt?" Octavia pushed.

"Especially up the butt." Lexa smirked, gently sliding her hand round and over to squeeze Octavia's backside, causing the other top to let out a little gasp, "You have a truly amazing ass Octavia. If you were my sex slave I'd screw your little butt hole on a daily basis until it was permanently gaped open. Then I'd throw you out onto the streets, where I guarantee you'd still be able to make some money for me as Polis's most popular anal whore."

"Wow." Octavia gulped, feeling equal parts nervous and turned on.

"Actually no..." Lexa corrected herself, "That's how I would treat any other woman with an ass like yours, but you are different. I'm not sure I could ever share this ass. And I won't. Mmmmm, I promise you Octavia, if you submit to me this ass will be exclusively mine. And I don't like it when other people use my property, so you won't have to worry about going on the streets, because no matter how wide and deep I stretch your holes I'll keep you by my side, so I can have access to you whenever I want."

"Erm, babe." Clarke piped up, "Remember, we're not trying to scare the poor girl off."

"I'm not. I'm just making it clear what she's in for." Lexa reassured her girlfriend, before quickly turning her attention back to hopefully her future girlfriend, "Besides, I think it's working."

"Because she hasn't run screaming yet?" Clarke quipped.

"Yes." Lexa said while still looking at Octavia, before softening her approach a little when she saw the look on the other brunette's face, "I know this must be scary, but I promise you, you'll enjoy it. I've been sodomising women for years, I know exactly how to turn a scared little virgin ass hole into a slutty little fuck hole. And there is so much more I want to do to you. Like take this beautiful face for a ride. Oh yes, lay you down and just mount you. Grind my wet cunt into your face until I cum all over it. Then slam your little pussy with my strap-on until you cum all over it and scream my name. Maybe even fist you, which I assume would be another first. And I definitely want to eat that little pussy of yours. Just always on my terms, not yours. But I do want to eat you, and do so much more to you. And if all that scares you, it should. Being my lover isn't an easy task. Just ask Clarke. But I promise I will ease you in, and we will spend most of our attention on Clarke, at least at first. That is, if you're up for the challenge."

There was a slight pause and then Clarke piped up again, "If you want to take some time to think about it, we'll understand."

"I don't." Octavia said, puffing up her chest as if she'd actually refuse, before dropping to her knees and begging, "Please Heda, please take my ass and make me yours."

Lexa smirked, first at Octavia, then at Clarke, then at Octavia again, "Convince me. Worship my feet and prove you wish to be mine."

Immediately Octavia shot her head down to Lexa's feet and began pressing her lips to them while occasionally murmuring things like, "Please Heda, make me yours! I wanna be yours! Yours and Clarke's. Please? Fuck my ass and enslave me! I'm yours to take Heda, in any hole you want."

Even though she made sure to continue sounding enthusiastic about the prospect of being butt fucked the truth was Octavia was terrified. Butt banging Clarke felt so awesome and natural that Octavia was convinced she was a pure top. Then again it felt natural to be on her knees begging Lexa to fuck her in the butt. Which made Octavia very confused, and scared.

All she knew was that Lexa was a goddess, and the most important thing to her was pleasing her precious Heda. And she would do anything for that. Even subject herself to the ultimate humiliation of giving up her most private hole. And she would most certainly grovel at Lexa's feet.

Raven was really jealous of this. Not of Lexa for having the powerful Octavia grovelling at her feet, or for being given permission to sodomise Octavia. No, she was jealous of Octavia. Well, she wasn't in a hurry to give up HER anal cherry, but if she was going to do that for anyone it would be definitely for the Commander, Lexa looking so powerful that at that moment Raven wanted to join Octavia on her knees worshipping the ruler of the Thirteenth clans.

Maybe even shove Octavia out of the way. Or better yet take over Clarke's position of Lexa's girlfriend. She only thought that for a moment, but it still made her feel guilty, although what made her feel better was thinking what Clarke and Lexa seem to be offering was so much better than that.

Glancing over at her blonde friend Raven notice that Clarke was eyeing her nervously. Clearly she was unsure what Raven would do. Whether this would be too much. And there was part of Raven that wanted to leave. She could. First Clarke and then Lexa had made it clear she could, and she believed them. But why would she?

If she stayed she would get a front row seat to watching Lexa fucking Octavia up the ass, taking the annoyingly stubborn warrior's anal cherry in the process. So she gave Clarke a little smile, which her friend returned tenfold, which made Raven fall a little bit more in love with her. Then Lexa was commanding everyone's full attention again.

"I suppose that will do. You can remove my pants now. Slowly!" Lexa ordered firmly, waiting for Octavia to do as she was told before adding, "Good, now kiss your way from my legs to my pussy. Mmmmm, that's it, tease me. Oooooh, good girl."

When Lexa's pants fell down around her ankles Raven thought for sure Octavia would dive right in before Lexa even got the chance to tell her whether that was what she wanted or not. Or Lexa was going to grab Octavia by the hair and shoved her face first into her cunt.

But it seemed that, for at least this first time, Lexa was content with being teased, and more shockingly Octavia was more than happy to do so. Indeed, how different Octavia acted for her precious Heda, how submissive and even docile she was, was truly one of the most erotic things Raven had ever seen. As was the way that Octavia did as she was told, slowly kissing up one leg and then around Lexa's pussy while obediently waiting for the permission she clearly craved.

Meanwhile Clarke was getting slightly closer and smiling at Raven even more, the Latina taking her eyes off the main event for a few crucial seconds to look at first Clarke, then at Clarke's lips. Then all of a sudden they were kissing, and God, it was even better than Raven remembered. And she remembered it being fucking awesome.

Except this time it only lasted a few minutes, Clarke pulling away after she heard a cough. Raven wasn't sure where the cough even came from at first, but then she realised it was Lexa, who was looking at them expectantly as a now softly whimpering with need Octavia continued worshipping the area around what she really wanted.

"Relax honey, we'll get plenty of chances to make out." Clarke whispered with a grin, neither she or Raven really looking away from Lexa, "We just don't want to miss the show."

Lexa smirked in agreement, before turning her attention to Octavia, simply telling her, "Lick me."

Octavia obeyed without hesitation, eagerly pushing her head between Lexa's legs and began lapping away at the yummy smelling treat in front of her. It turned out to taste even better than it smelled, and better than Octavia had imagined, the latter especially being impressive because Octavia had spent a lot of time over the past few days imagining what it would be like to lick Lexa's pussy.

Well, she'd imagine that more than she would like to admit ever since she'd met the strong, powerful woman who reigned supreme over this land, but ever since they'd shared Clarke together Octavia's darkest fantasies seemed actually possible, which led to a lot of vivid day dreams and then later fantasies when she was alone.

Being able to remember Lexa going down on her had made those fantasies particularly powerful and now Octavia was desperately trying to remember everything Lexa did to her so she could properly repeat the favour. Or at least she did after the first long, slow lick so she could savour her first taste of pussy. More importantly savour her first taste of Lexa's pussy.

After all, this was one of her favourite fantasies coming true, so Octavia thought she could be forgiven for being selfish and savouring it. Lexa certainly didn't sound like she blamed her, or she even minded, given the long drawnout moan the Commander allowed to slip from her lips, which did wonders for Octavia's confidence as she followed that lick up with another, and another, and another.

Those following licks were a little bit quicker, but unlike the first completely avoided Lexa's clit. Octavia remembered being frustrated by this technique, at least once she got over the overwhelming realisation that it was her precious Heda that was doing this to her.

But she was 100% sure that it led to the eventual multiple orgasms that Lexa had effortlessly gave her being that much more powerful, and as there was nothing more in this world Octavia wanted to do them return the favour that's exactly what she did. She would have stopped if asked, but Lexa not only moan softly in pleasure, but began stroking her hair after a little while in a gentle sign of encouragement which made Octavia's heart flutter.

Looking up into the eyes of her Commander Octavia became even more determined than before to please Lexa. The woman was just so beautiful, and powerful, and dominant, and yet she effortlessly gave Octavia exactly what she wanted, and more importantly what she needed. And her pussy, God, Octavia could eat it forever.

Especially as the gentle licking caused Lexa's pussy cream to flow pretty much directly into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly were it belonged. Oh yes, Octavia love that fact. Lexa's cunt juices were sliding into her belly while giving her plenty of chances to taste them, making Octavia feel like she was in heaven.

Lexa pretty much felt the same way. She had always thought that there could be no greater joy than having a woman lick her pussy. True, sometimes sodomising another woman threatened to overshadow this joy, especially when it was a girl like Clarke who she truly cared for. But Lexa cared about Octavia too, perhaps more than was natural at this early stage of their relationship, and certainly more than she was willing to let on.

Just as importantly having this proud warrior on her knees for her was truly intoxicating, and Lexa couldn't imagine anything truly surpassing it. Equalling it, sure, but never truly surpassing it. Except maybe when she would take Octavia's anal virginity, the thought of it alone almost making Lexa cum.

She had been thinking about that a lot over the past week, or if she was honest ever since she met the sky girl. But then, Lexa clearly had a thing for the girls that had fallen from the sky. Not that anyone should truly blame her, as they were all beautiful, especially the three of them which were in this tent with her right now.

Perhaps most of all her precious Clarke, who was now snuggling up close to Raven and whispering naughty things to her which was making the beautiful Mechanic blush, although neither of them could truly look away from where Octavia was kneeling before their Commander and worshipping Lexa with her tongue with the devotion of a well-trained cunt licking slave.

Despite her love for Clarke, and perhaps more importantly her desire to make sure Clarke didn't overwhelm poor Raven, Lexa found it difficult to keep her attention away from Octavia for long. The other brunette was just doing such a good job at enthusiastically teasing her pussy.

True, perhaps her technique could do with a little bit of work, and she was clearly accidentally hitting Lexa's clit with her tongue pretty much right from the get go, but there was just something so erotic about an eager first timer that wanted to learn, and at least in this case was desperate to please. There was certainly a lot of potential there, and Lexa knew it would only take a few simple commands to show Octavia how to make her cum.

However even as the desire to cum became unbearable Lexa stayed silent. Partly to test Octavia's loyalty by seeing just how long she would silently and obediently lick pussy like a good little rug muncher. Also partly just to see how long Clarke could silently wait as she had promised too. But mostly, and most importantly, Lexa wanted to show off her stamina and self-control to Octavia and Raven.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wives of The Commander Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds