• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late For School

Late For School

Two seconds after answering your phone, my voice softly came through the line. "Meet me in the school parking lot in ten minutes," I commanded and then hung up. You haphazardly snatched on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, jumped into your car, and raced towards my high school. Though nothing had been said remotely sexual, your cock already showed signs of bulging. Every inch of muscle and flesh within your body felt as if electricity was ripping through it. To help your erection grow, you slightly rubbed it through the jeans of your pants. Feeling it stiffen, a slight and low growl rumbled through your body.

Being a few hours late for school due to a doctor's appointment, the parking lot was empty, with the exception of city workers at the back entrance; they were cutting down tree limbs. As I pulled into a parking space next to your car, I could feel myself heat up, my face flushing and my pussy creaming. Sounds of car doors opening and closing were heard, but all that I remember is that I seemed to float to the place you were standing—to the side of your vehicle—and into your arms. We said nothing to one another, but the passion flowing through our bodies was a language of its own. With bodies pressed together, your lips touched my own, your tongue searching my mouth, open and sloppy but full of heat and power.

Taking a step back allowed you to rest against the car, but did not interrupt our kissing frenzy. Without really thinking about it, my left hand wandered down to cock and gave it a few squeezes from outside the fabric it was trapped in. Then it wiggled into your pants, finding your penis to be warm and hard, and ready to be played with. Feeling my hand caressing your cock caused you to moan into my mouth, a sound that, for some unknown reason, made my nipples turn rock hard.

Though we were still out in the open, with the temperature in the high 30s, I allowed you to slip my sweater off, followed by my bra. Pinching and stroking my already erect nipples, I was excited to suddenly find your mouth sucking and lapping them as a dog does liquid from his water bowl. My head rolled back, making it perfectly clear that I was enjoying the attention you paid to my titties.

"Let me have your cock," I begged, flashing a needy look with my eyes. Dropping your pants, you ordered that I suck it as if I was put on this earth to do no other task. First I licked all sides to get them wet, and then worked your cock into my mouth. My tongue licked and swished back and forth, up and down, and my throat muscles gulped the cock, giving it a grip like sensation. It seemed as if I sucked harder than I had ever done before, but I had a fever for your cock and wanted it so fucking bad. Within only a few minutes, your hands were holding on to my head while your pelvis thrusted back and forth, cock fucking my face with veracity you had never used before.

To have cum dripping down my face that could be slurped up by your tongue was my goal of this particular blowjob, but your cock was pulled out before I could make you cum. "This first wad is for your cunt, whore. After that, we'll work on squirting cum onto those beautiful tits and that slutty face," you said in reply to my protest, "now be a good girl and strip down completely. Yes, I do mean right here, in this parking lot, even with those city workers clearly able to see your naked body." What could I do but obey?

The cold air hit my otherwise warm body, stealing the security of my clothes. Nevertheless, I was excited tremendously that others could see my slutty sex acts, that I was going to fuck this gorgeous man in the school parking lot, and that he was treating me like a bitch. My pussy was more than wet and the juices were running down the sides of my thighs as proof.

"Hop up on the back of the car—yes on the trunk—lean back some, and spread your legs," you barked. I was totally exposed to the wind and any wandering eyes looking in my direction, but none of that mattered. The only important aspect of that very moment was your tongue licking my soaking pussy. Within a few seconds, my legs were thrown across your shoulders and your face was buried deep inside of me. Reacting to the wonderful tongue fucking I was receiving, my right hand began pinching my nipples, though they were already hard without any help.

Squirming around because of your extraordinary oral fucking, it was as though I was fucking your face, grinding my cunt into your face. Once your finally look up, standing up, with your face to mine, I can see that my cum even got on your nose. To help you clean up, I lick your lips and nose free of my cum. Liking the way I taste, my hand reaches into my cunt, rolling two fingers around to acquire my juices, then comes to my face where I proceed to eat the cunt juice. Your left hand also finds its way to my snatch, then to my lips, where you allow me to suck your fingers while you also lick them. When our tongues meet, we begin kissing this time, pulling one another close. You being between my legs, drawing me to you causes my gapping cunt to rub against your bare stomach.

Feeling one another up, I urgently whisper that I cannot take any more, you must fuck me! That is queue enough for you, disregarding a rubber, and sliding directly between my pussy lips. I moan loudly because I am finally able to satisfy my appetite for cock. I had wanted a well-hung man between my legs for a while and there was not conceivable way to express my gratitude for having that craving indulged in.

Slapping noises can be heard in the silences amid our moaning; my cunt was so wet and hot for your cock. Shamelessly I spread my legs wider, invite your to massage and pinch more my skin, and buck wildly in response to your cock.

"You're daddy's whore, bitch! Yes, fuck me like a cheap slut. So wet and naughty! Take it harder cunt, harder!" he would exclaim repeatedly. We moaned as loudly as we wanted, though the city workers had began watching us by that time. It did not matter who was watching; who saw me getting my brains fucked out, for I had his cock in me and that is all I wanted.

Our fucking became extremely fast and uncontrolled, welcoming the much sought after orgasm, yet wanting to delay it just to enjoy the act of screwing. With the car noticeably moving and me screaming for daddy to fuck his nasty whore, his cock exploded in me but was kept pounding my cunt anyway. A few seconds later, as his teeth bit down on an erect nipple of mine, I came; I was screaming to be fucked again.

Having a few minutes to spare before needing to go to class, we moved our party inside of his car, and then fucked once again. This time he came on my face, licked up some of the juices, and smeared the rest down my neck and onto my tits.

Banging in the school parking lot was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life. God, I love your cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late For School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds