• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Muslims at Carleton U

Bisexual Muslims at Carleton U

"This is hot, dammit, it gets my pussy wet every time," Wahida Coulibaly said, and the six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned young Ivorian Muslim woman sat there, fingering her hairy, wet pussy as she watched the two men get their freak on. In the bedroom of the Bronson Avenue apartment that Wahida shared with her boyfriend Abdul-Aziz, things were heating up. Two sexy and manly bisexual Muslim studs, one Black and one White, were going at it, and she absolutely loved watching them.

While a lot of Black women, fed up with unreliable Black men, were getting their swirl on, Wahida believed in having her cake and eating it too. Chocolate was delicious, and so was vanilla. Giving up either was out of the question for her. To a lusty and highly experimental sister like Wahida, bisexual men represented the best of both worlds, thanks to their sexual prowess and lack of sexual hang-ups. It's a win-win situation, every time...

"Damn this is hot," Abdul-Aziz Diouf said, and he winked at his fuck buddy and fellow Carleton University international student Hashim Rugova, who was busy sucking on his long and thick Black dick. The tall, slender and brown-haired Kosovar gripped Abdul-Aziz's thick Senegalese cock and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. Abdul-Aziz sighed happily, loving what Hashim was doing to him. The dude truly excelled at this, and then some...

Abdul-Aziz Diouf originally came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Dakar, Senegal, to study business management at the Sprott School of Business, located at Carleton University. Six foot three inches tall, burly and handsome, Abdul-Aziz attracted stares from both women and men everywhere he went on the Carleton University campus...and the City of Ottawa as a whole.

Abdul-Aziz had a lot of fun with gorgeous young women of all hues whom he met on the Carleton University campus, but the one he liked the most was Wahida Coulibaly, a gorgeous young Black Muslim woman originally from the City of Abidjan, Ivory Coast. The tall, dark-skinned and big-bottomed sister with the conservative Islamic clothing and stylish Hijab came to Carleton to study neuroscience. Wahida's big ass attracted Abdul-Aziz, and he went after her and seduced her. After Abdul-Aziz and Wahida got together, he discovered she was a kindred spirit. A freak with whom he could explore his most forbidden desires...

"No need to tell me, sexy man," Hashim paused to say, and he continued to deep-throat Abdul-Aziz's dick, and he also sucked the Senegalese stud's balls. A long time ago, Hashim discovered the fact that he was bisexual, much to the chagrin of his conservative Muslim parents back in the City of Pristina, Kosovo. Moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study civil engineering at Carleton University afforded Hashim all the privacy he needed to explore his lust for exotic bodies of both sexes...

"Hmm, I want some of that," Wahida said, and she pinched her nipples and played with her clitoris, turned on by the sight of Hashim sucking on Abdul-Aziz Diouf's dick. When Abdul-Aziz finally came, Hashim sucked every last drop of his cum. Abdul-Aziz groaned softly, his darkly handsome face contorted by the throes of passion. Wahida had known that her boyfriend Abdul-Aziz was bisexual ever since he first approached her in the campus library at Carleton University. And now, at last, they were exploring some truly kinky stuff together...

"Come here, sexy lady," Abdul-Aziz said, and a smiling Wahida left her corner and joined the men, and gave her man a kiss. Wahida winked at Hashim, and then just like that, the lusty trio continued with their kinky fun. Wahida grabbed Hashim's cock, which was long and thick, and stroked it gently. As Abdul-Aziz looked on, Wahida began sucking Hashim off, and the Irish stud groaned in pleasure, loving what the sinfully sexy Ivorian temptress was doing to him. When Hashim came, Wahida drank his manly seed.

"Hmmm, go for it," Wahida said, spreading her thick dark thighs invitingly, and Hashim grinned and buried his face between those thick dark thighs, eating her pussy with the same raw passion he sucked Abdul-Aziz's dick earlier. Wahida found herself moaning in pleasure as Hashim ate her out, and he teased her clitoris and fingered her pussy, causing her to squirm in delight. When Wahida came, squealing and moaning like a madwoman, Hashim grinned, welcoming the hot girly cum oozing out of the Ivorian Muslim woman's pussy.

"Let's fuck," Abdul-Aziz said, and Hashim and Wahida grinned at him, nodding eagerly. Rolling a condom on his hard dick, Abdul-Aziz gripped Wahida's wide hips and thrust into her, burying his big dick deep inside her wet, hairy pussy. Hashim watched the action, stroking his thick, pale cock. Winking at Wahida, he rubbed his dick against her full, sensuous lips, and the young woman grabbed Hashim's cock and began sucking on it with gusto.

"Smack my ass, lover," Wahida screamed, and a laughing Abdul-Aziz was happy to oblige, smacking his sexy woman's big dark booty and pulling on her long dark hair, sans Hijab for a change, while slamming his dick into her pussy. Hashim thrust his cock deep inside Wahida's mouth, and the young Ivorian Muslim woman welcomed his manly rod, deep-throating it like it was a candy cone. Hashim sighed happily as Wahida sucked him. This sexy Black Muslim chick was something else...

"Your turn, Hashim, I want to watch you fuck her," Abdul-Aziz said to Hashim, and he smiled at Wahida while saying it. While a lot of Black men lost sleep over Black women hooking up with men of other races, Abdul-Aziz wasn't like that. The bisexual Senegalese Muslim stud routinely fucked gorgeous women and hot guys of all hues, and didn't believe in jealousy. Wahida happened to share the same mindset, hence why they got along so well.

"I love you, freaky man," Wahida said, and she kissed Abdul-Aziz, then winked at Hashim. The bisexual Kosovar high-fived Abdul-Aziz, then rolled another condom on his hard cock. Wahida got on all fours, shaking her big Black ass at Abdul-Aziz, who playfully smacked it. Abdul-Aziz gripped Wahida's hips and thrust into her, burying his cock deep inside her pulsing wet pussy.

"That takes care of my Black cuckold fantasies," Abdul-Aziz said, and the bisexual Senegalese stud masturbated while watching his sexy girlfriend Wahida get fucked by their friend Hashim's pale cock. Abdul-Aziz enjoyed all kinds of porn, and while he loved watching Black porn stars like Brian Pumper fuck sexy blonde-haired White women, he also enjoyed watching White porn stars like Chris Strokes fuck sexy, curvy Black women. Just fun with no sexist or racist bullshit, that's what Abdul-Aziz believed in, as far as sex was concerned...

"Hmm, that was fun, Hashim, now I want to watch you fuck my Abdul-Aziz's cute Black ass with your big White cock," Wahida said gleefully, and upon hearing that, Abdul-Aziz and Hashim's jaws positively dropped. The sexy Ivorian Muslim temptress smiled at the two bisexual studs, and stroked their hard dicks, letting them think about her plan. Abdul-Aziz and Hashim exchanged a grin, and shrugged, and a smiling Wahida grabbed new condoms and bottles of lubricant. Let the good times roll...

"I'll try anything once," Abdul-Aziz said, and he smiled at Wahida, then grabbed Hashim's pale cock and began sucking on it. Wahida fingered her pussy, totally turned on by watching a bisexual Black man suck a big White cock. Lots of Black women had similar fantasies, even if they were too afraid to admit it. With a little coaxing and some encouragement, Wahida believed she could get a man to try almost anything sexually, no matter his race or faith...

"Hmm, this is super hot," Hashim said, a little while later, as he lubricated Abdul-Aziz's ass and pushed his big pale cock inside. Wahida grinned and kissed Hashim as he began working his big pale cock into Abdul-Aziz's asshole. The bisexual Senegalese stud groaned as the bisexual Kosovar began fucking him in the ass. While Hashim fucked Abdul-Aziz, Wahida stroked Abdul-Aziz's hard dick with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. This was too good to miss...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Abdul-Aziz said, screaming without fear or shame as Hashim's pale cock filled his asshole, and an excited Wahida began sucking Abdul-Aziz's dick, which was harder than ever. The three friends moaned and groaned as they sucked and fucked the night away. Hashim buried his cock inside Abdul-Aziz's asshole, going balls deep, and Abdul-Aziz screamed, orgasmic, as he came. When Abdul-Aziz came, Wahida sucked him dry, welcoming his manly cum in her mouth.

"No peace for the wicked, now I want you both to fuck me," Wahida said, a little while later, after Abdul-Aziz and Hashim paused to recover from the night's sexual exertions. The two bisexual studs looked at the tall, curvy and dark-skinned African Muslim woman as she rubbed her breasts together and shook her big Black ass at him, totally titillating and tantalizing the hell out of them. Soon they were hard again, and looking for eager holes to park their hard dicks into...

"It's a team effort," Abdul-Aziz said, high-fiving his buddy Hashim, as they took Wahida to the edge of passion, and beyond. Hashim lay flat on the bed, and Wahida climbed on top of him, impaling her wet, hairy pussy on his condom-covered cock. Meanwhile, Abdul-Aziz crept up behind Wahida, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. The bisexual Senegalese stud pushed his hard dick into Wahida's asshole, after lubricating her with the same lube she used on his ass before Hashim fucked him...

"Amen to that, my brother," Hashim shouted, and he sucked on Wahida's tits, as the sexy gal rode him hard, moaning and groaning as she got fucked. Abdul-Aziz rammed his dick into Wahida's asshole, loving the way she gripped his dick with her tight backdoor. Abdul-Aziz loves fucking a tight asshole, and he didn't care if it belongs to a woman or a man. Passionately Abdul-Aziz and Hashim fucked the hell out of Wahida, and they didn't let up until the young Ivorian Muslim woman tapped out and begged for mercy, her holes all used up by the hard bisexual dicks crammed into them...

"Now that's what I call a good fuck," Wahida said, a little while later, as she emerged from the shower, with Abdul-Aziz on one side and Hashim on the other. The statuesque young Ivorian woman looked at each man in turn and smiled, happy as can be. With two sexy bisexual Muslim gentlemen to play with, Wahida felt like a brat on Christmas day, even though she was a practicing Muslim. What could be better indeed?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Muslims at Carleton U

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds