• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Inner Black Swan Ch. 07

Inner Black Swan Ch. 07

1234

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell or Laura Prepon. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Over and over again Mila and Laura fucked each other until they both passed out from exhaustion. They then went right back to fucking each other, until eventually one by one they all had to leave for their next projects. It was quite a while before they were all free again to meet up, and when they did Natalie, Hayden and Kristen were all expecting much of the same.

Natalie even worked up the courage to call the two blondes to confirm that they were all on the same page when it came to that, and for a little light flirting/promises of things to come. Then the moment of truth came, and they were all pleasantly surprised, as Mila and Laura arrived together and seem to be in a good place, which suggested they had come to some kind of arrangement.

"We've come to an arrangement." Laura said, confirming what everyone was thinking, "That is me and Mila. We've decided what to do, moving forward. Right Mila?"

"Yeah." Mila grinned, loving the way that the redhead was sulking, "We decided, after a mega ton of fucking, that me and Laura are just as stubborn as each other. In short, we just can't fully submit to the other, or break the other. More importantly, we don't really want too."

"Hey, I wanted to break you." Laura grumbled.

"I know, but you failed. So let's just try and move on, shall we?" Mila pushed, before turning her attention back to the three subs, "Here's the deal, me and Laura are going to share custody of you three. You're all our fuck toys who will do whatever you want, whenever you want. Yes, even you Natalie. Although as far as I'm concerned we're still dating. Obviously you can back out of this little arrangement at any time you want, you just won't get the joy of us fucking you on a regular basis. And does anyone really want that?"

All three quickly shook their heads and mumbled "no" pretty much at the same time.

"Didn't think so." Mila grinned, "As for me and Laura... we're complicated. I guess we're switches for each other, but we didn't want to come with a system other than playing it by ear."

"As for tonight, we thought we would celebrate our new arrangement by fucking your hot dyke asses." Laura growled lustfully.

"But first, how about a little warmup kissing session?" Mila suggested, before encouraging, "Mmmmmm, that said, kiss each other. Ooooooh yeah, I love watching submissive little bitches kiss."

It was of course Kristen who pulled Hayden into a deep kiss, leaving Natalie out in the cold for a few long minutes. Then Hayden broke the kiss with her girlfriend so she could turn around and 'plant one' on Natalie, the Oscar winner eagerly kissing back. She was just as eager when kissing Kristen, the other tiny blonde moving into position as soon as Hayden moved away.

The process was then repeated over and over again, until Mila got in on the action, first deeply kissing Natalie before moving on to Hayden and Kristen. Lauren followed suit and they all became a blur of lips and tongues until it was almost hard to keep track of who was kissing who.

Eventually though Laura ordered, "Alright, get naked bitches."

"First one completely nude gets to eat my pussy." Mila chimed in with a happy grin. To Natalie's surprise she 'won', although when she found out what the loser received it wasn't that surprising, "Sorry Hayden, not fast enough."

"Not fast enough for my pussy either." Laura glared, "I... we, should just make you watch as punishment. But I guess you can eat my ass."

"Oh goody." Hayden grinned, quickly taking her position behind Laura.

"As for you, you can eat my cunt." Laura told Kristen.

Natalie dreamily watched Kristen do as she was told, before she was awoken from the sound of Mila's voice, "Hello, Earth to Natalie! What are you waiting for, a written invitation? Get eating bitch!"

"Sorry Mila." Natalie quickly apologised dropping to her knees and crawling over to her girlfriend.

"Honestly, you're so embarrassing sometimes." Mila complained, before moaning as Natalie went to work, "Mmmmm, but your talented tongue makes up for it. Oh yeah Nat, lick me! Lick my pussy. Ah fuck!"

Eager to make up for her hesitance Natalie quickly and eagerly began sliding her tongue over Mila's pussy lips, always starting at the bottom and making her way up to the very top and then lingering on her secret girlfriend's clit.

This earned her more encouragement, mostly in the form of dirty words which made Natalie blush, although she much preferred the hand cradling her head and pushing her deeper into the yummy treat in front of her, and of course the constant moans, groans, gasps, whimpers and cries that constantly slipped from the lips of her gorgeous former co-star. Which were quickly joined by similar sounds, and words, from Laura.

"Oooooooh yessssssss, that's it Kristen, eat me! Mmmmmm, eat my cunt while your little girlfriend eats my ass." Laura moaned happly, "Yesssssss, your girlfriend is doing such a good job at eating my ass Kristen, mmmmmm, she always does, but especially when you're eating my pussy, OH FUCK, I love having two little blonde sluts munching my holes, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, eat it bitches! Eat me out like the little lesbian sluts you are."

Hearing that reminded Natalie of when Kristen and Hayden had double teamed her. It had only happened a few times, mostly last time when Mila and Laura were fucking each other for dominance, but boy was it memorable, especially when she had been in the same position Laura was now in.

Oh yes, Natalie remembered how amazing it felt to get tongue fucked by Kristen while Hayden's pretty little face was buried in between her cheeks, so part of her was very much jealous of Laura. She also knew the joy of teaming up with one or both of the blondes to make Laura or Mila feel good, so another part of her wish they would help her out now. Of course a bigger part of her was happy to have Mila all to herself, although sadly that didn't last.

Turning to her new partner Mila asked, "Laura, I hope you aren't planning to hog that ass licker all to yourself, are you?"

"Of course not." Laura reassured, and then when Mila gave her an expectant look called out, "Hayden, crawl over to the only other woman who can properly top you and start eating her ass."

Hayden was reluctant to pull her face out of Laura's ass, if only because it meant she went without another girl's ass in her face for almost about half a minute.

Luckily her two tops weren't too far away from each other, so it didn't take Hayden long to crawl the short distance between them and bury her face within Mila's cheeks and start doing the same thing she had been doing to Laura, that being eagerly licking her ass, not just lapping up and down but swirling her tongue around the hole so she could give it a proper massage.

She even sucked it a little, and teased fucking it, by wrapping her mouth tightly around the butt hole in front of her or poking it with her tongue. Most of all she pressed her face deep in between those cheeks, practically suffocating herself.

Hayden loved asses. Not in the same way Laura or Mila did, or even the way that Kristen sometimes did. They wanted to abuse them with big dildos. Hayden just wanted to love them. Worship them, and the women they were attached too.

Oh yes, Hayden wanted to please those naughty holes with a nice long tongue massage, which was exactly what she did to first Laura and then Mila, Hayden going back and forth between those two dominant women and joyfully worshipping their asses. At their discretion of course. Which she loved. Because as much as she loved taking the initiative, she loved being ordered around like a submissive slut even more.

She also loved it when Mila or Laura would reach behind them, grab hold of her head and push her face so deep in between those cheeks that she was practically being suffocated by them. Especially when they then started grinding their asses back against her face.

Although it was more fun when she was the sole focus, as the two tops seemed more focused on Natalie and Kristen tonguing their pussies. Which wasn't exactly surprising, but it still made Hayden feel jealous. Or more accurately more jealous, given that even though she adored giving girls rim jobs it meant that she wouldn't be the one tasting girl cum in a few minutes. No, that would be Natalie and Kristen.

She wasn't really worried about it, as she would no doubt have plenty other chances to eat the pussies of Mila and Laura. And Natalie and Kristen for that matter. And so many other yummy girls. In the meantime Hayden was doing one of her favourite things in the world, eating yummy girl ass

Later it would be Natalie and Kristen who would be officially rewarded for it with a mouthful of girl cum, but Hayden felt proud of herself for her contribution. Mostly though she was hoping that she would be allowed to prepare the asses of Natalie and Kristen for their inevitable anal pounding, and her own ass would soon be licked and strap-on fucked.

Laura was looking forward to taking out some of her frustrations at not being able to break Mila out on the asses of Hayden, Kristen and Natalie. But first Laura fully intended to get every drop of enjoyment she could out of getting her pussy licked by a talented little rug muncher like Kristen Bell.

Of course she didn't need the slow and gentle licks that Kristen first gave her, but all it took was a little encouragement and soon Kristen was lapping away at her cunt like the little lesbian slut that she was. Which was good, because after the last 24 hours with Mila the last thing Laura needed, or wanted, was a warm-up.

Reluctantly turning away from the sight of Kristen Bell on her knees in front of her and eating her pussy Laura looked over at her former bitch, turned rival, now perhaps turned partner. Girlfriend? They had use that word a lot during the filming of That 70s Show, but things were very different then.

They were different. Younger. More naive. And most importantly of all, Mila had been completely and wonderfully submissive to her. Now Mila had herself a submissive girlfriend of her own, an Oscar-winning actress no less, and even though she had tried to deny it Laura now knew she had been jealous. Mostly of her old self, but also of Natalie.

After all, she was the one who was not only sleeping with Mila practically every night, but she had stolen her heart. They were in love, she could see that. A twisted version of it, but love nevertheless. And Laura didn't want to admit it, but she was jealous of that. She wanted Mila to be hers again. Only hers. All hers.

For Mila to be on her knees right now and looking up lovingly at her as she devoted herself to Laura's pleasure. This new partnership was a disappointing compromise, although it held its own charms, and Laura couldn't really complain about having Kristen munching her muffin. Although she had an even better idea how to take out her frustrations.

"Hey Mila, do you mind if we swap cunt lickers?" Laura asked.

The truth was that Mila didn't really want to, and was very happy sticking with Natalie, but in the name of this new partnership she smiled and replied, "Sure. As long as I get Hayden's tongue up my ass too."

"Deal." Laura said, pushing the two blondes away from her, then shoving Natalie into her cunt as soon as she was close enough, the whole time providing commentary, "Get going bitches, Mila's cunt and ass hole won't lick themselves. Oh yes, that's it, crawl like the little fuck pets you are, mmmmmm, get over here Natalie! Yeahhhhhh, give me that Oscar-winning tongue. Oooooooh yesssssss, that's a good little dyke, get your face deep in my cunt! Deep inside me ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh! Lick me bitch! Lick my pussy like you lick Mila's. Show me what that little lezzie tongue of yours can do. Ooooohhhhhh fuck yeah!"

"Yeahhhhhhh Natalie, show Laura what you can do with that wonderful tongue of yours." Mila gleefully chimed in, "Mmmmmm yeah, you show my new partner why you're worth two for one. Oh yeah, show you love munching pussy as much as Hayden loves eating ass! That you're a total slut for pussy, and you've spent so much time in between my legs you might be the biggest dyke whore in this house, which you know is a big compliment. Ah fuck! Mmmmmm, what's wrong girls? Think I'm giving my precious Natalie too much attention? Well earn it. Ohhhhhhh yessssss, we all know you can do better than that, soooooooo oooooooh fuckkkkkkk, that's more like it, eat that cunt, yessssssss, eat that ass, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

It wasn't the first time Laura had been treated to Natalie's mouth, but the little slut seemed more enthusiastic now they had all agreed to be friends. It annoyed Laura even more, and she was only too happy to take it out on Natalie as she continued verbally abusing her, pushing her face into her cunt and eventually beginning to grind herself into her face.

Through it all Natalie continued to tend to her needs, which would have been impressive hadn't been so expected. After all, she had been trained by Mila, and thanks to Laura if anyone knew about being a submissive little rug muncher it was Mila Kunis, the girl Laura loved and couldn't help staring at throughout having her pussy eaten.

Kristen was a little annoyed at being practically ignored, especially when not only was she licking Laura's pussy but her precious Hayden was giving her one of her world-class rim jobs. After all, it wasn't that long ago that Kristen was Laura's partner in crime, laughing together as they sexually abused Hayden and pretty much any other girl they wanted.

Oh yes, Kristen could remember it so vividly. Picking up random girls at a bar, safe in the knowledge that no one would believe her crazy story. Or better yet picking up another famous chick and inviting them into her bed. Either way they would make them go back and forth between their pussies before using their strap-ons to sandwish the other girl between them and fuck her into unconsciousness.

Nowadays it was Kristen being sandwiched between Laura and Mila, or maybe even Laura and Hayden or Mila and Hayden, and while the orgasms definitely made it worth it Kristen couldn't help being annoyed. Especially at the knowledge that it would be happening more often now. Oh well, maybe she could talk Laura into letting her top again. Or maybe Mila?

That may be more realistic, seeing as Laura had lost all respect for her when she lost and submitted to Mila, which was now ironic given how Laura had utterly failed to break Mila and had submitted to her too. Yes, maybe there was some hope, as Kristen wanted to at least be able to ass fuck Hayden in front of her friends.

Although thoughts about the future would have to wait as she had two horny women ready to cum, and no telling who she'd be eventually pushing over the edge as Mila and Laura switched over and over again, forcing the three other women to continuously shuffle and crawl along the ground to get between one and the other. It didn't do her knees any favours. Or her hands for that matter.

But it was worth it just so Kristen could continuously taste not one yummy pussy, but two, and she knew that Natalie felt the same way given the way she moaned happily. Hayden too, albeit she was happy about getting to eat two different asses.

Honestly Kristen didn't really have a preference who's cum she ended up swallowing, although she kind of hoped it was Mila as that might help persuade the other women to let her top sometimes. But that didn't matter right now.

All that mattered was making Mila and Laura cum, and thanks in part to the constant encouragement Kristen and Natalie got closer and closer to, lingering or more on their clits while Hayden practically suffocating herself in those asses.

Then finally after what felt like hours of waiting, switching and licking Kristen finally had the permission she had been waiting so long for, and was only too happy to make the girl in front of her cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Mila did mind whose mouth she came in. Well, if one of the other girls did something extra special to send her over the edge at a certain time so be it, but if she had the option Mila would always choose Natalie. Kristen was a great pussy licker, and with the addition of Hayden being a good little butt muncher that was quite the package deal, and when the time came it looked like Laura thoroughly enjoyed cumming in Kristen's talented little mouth.

But Mila didn't love Kristen. No, she loved Natalie. Maybe Laura too, or at least part of her always would, and she was very much looking forward to finding out, but over the course of filming Black Swan, and definitely after it, Mila had fallen for Natalie, honestly harder than she liked to let on.

It was those feelings which made everything with Natalie so intense, so even though the combination of Hayden and Kristen was quite overpowering Mila waited until they were worshipping Laura while Natalie was between her legs.

Well, honestly before that she was in yet another competition with Laura to see who could hold out the longest, but Mila had known from the start it was a losing battle. Laura had so much more experience than she did at this sort of thing, and was twice as stubborn, and ultimately Mila was just happy to put up a fight before ultimately telling Natalie what she knew her girl was so desperate to hear.

"Mmmmmm yessssssss, lick that clit! Lick it!" Mila moaned happily just before she tightened her grip on Natalie's hair and ordered, "Now fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me and make me cum! Shove your tongue deep inside me like a good little dyke slut! Tongue fuck me, tongue fuck me hard, oooooooh Gooooooddddd, please Natalie, just push that pretty little tongue of yours inside my cunt and fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh shit! That's it Nat, make me cum! Make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your beautiful face you fucking lezzie whore! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

Almost instantly after Mila became incoherent Laura cried out, "You too Kristen! Fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, I want both of you sluts to tongue fuck me at the same time! Fuck me! Fuck me with your cute little tongues, mmmmmm, come on you blonde bitches, fuck me and make me cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Yesssssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Do it you whores! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddd! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit!"

While Laura normally liked to say a lot more than that apparently she was feeling tired, or off her game, or just too damn horny to keep it up. Or maybe those two beautiful blondes didn't give her the choice. Whatever the case Laura just started cursing and screaming, just like Mila moments before her, as she obviously went over the edge of a powerful orgasm, again just like Mila had done moments before her.

God, Mila had always loved watching Laura cum, but it was perhaps more intense than it had ever been now they were cumming at the same time, in the mouths of their bitches and all over their faces, just the thought of it making Mila cum harder.

Of course as much as she tried to focus on her rival/girlfriend Mila found it really hard to ignore the girlfriend who was actually making her cum. Especially as Natalie was doing a superb job, even more than usual, not just giving more of it seemed like every drop of her cum but going right back to tongue fucking her once Mila's climax was over, quickly giving her another in the process.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Inner Black Swan Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds