• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Bad Earps

Bad Earps

12

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: this takes place after Season 2, Episode 4.

*****

Waverly Earp groaned as she slowly returned to consciousness. For a moment she was calm as it was usual for her mind to be fuzzy when she woke, especially lately, but then she became aware of the fact that her hands and feet were bound and there was something on top of her. Someone. And she opened her eyes in a panic.

Then she momentarily calmed when she saw her sister, but then she focused on her bright black eyes, and suddenly a rush of memories came flooding back to her and suddenly everything made sense. Which was why she desperately pulled at her restraints, and despite herself whimpered, which caused her possessed sister to cackle evilly.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Bad Wynonna greeted brightly, before correcting herself, "Well, not morning yet, thank God. I was so worried you were going to sleep the night away. I'm so glad you didn't, because now I get to have some fun with you both."

Giving up, at least for now, on pulling herself free Waverly sighed, "You, you were in my head."

"Oh sweetie, not just your head. I was everywhere." Bad Wynonna chuckled evilly, "Everywhere poor little Wynonna Earp so desperately wants to be."

"Wha, what are you talking about?" Waverly squeaked nervously.

Ignoring her Bad Wynonna pressed a finger down to Waverly's chest and began slowly sliding it around before murmuring softly, "You know, as much as I tried, I just couldn't truly appreciate your sexy little body while I was inside it. But that's not a problem anymore. Not when I'm in here. Because Wynonna, she definitely appreciates your sexy little body."

"What?" Waverly repeated softly.

"Oh sweetness, don't you get it?" Bad Wynonna laughed, so much she had to rest her head down onto Waverly's chest for a few seconds, before looking back up and revealing, "The heir is in love with you."

For a few long seconds Waverly just couldn't control herself, her eyes and mouth going wide as she just stared at the giggling monster. Then she forced her face back into a blank expression as she replied, "She's my sister."

"She doesn't care." Bad Wynonna said flatly, before again correcting herself, "No wait, she does, but she just can't help it. You're everything to her. Her whole world. How, how could she not... Waverly, don't listen! She's lying!"

"Wynonna!" Waverly cried out as she saw her sister fighting the thing inside her, much like she had, her eyes momentarily turning back to their normal colour before they were once again overcome by black, and evil laughter filled the room again.

"Wow, obvious much?" Bad Wynonna laughed, "Oooooh, she is so deliciously afraid of you learning the truth. She's fighting me more than ever before, even when we tied you up. She's just so scared you'll hate her."

"Wynonna, listen to me very carefully." Waverly said firmly, summoning every ounce of her bravery, "I could never hate you. I love you. No matter what. Whatever happens remember that, and please don't blame yourself."

"Yeah, like that could ever happen." Bad Wynonna scoffed, addressing the woman who's skin she was wearing, "If I kill her, and ever let you go, you'll kill yourself. You know you will. So just settled down. Don't make me do something you'll regret."

"If you're going to kill me do it." Waverly said bravely.

"Kill you? Oh baby girl, I don't want to kill you. Where's the fun in that?" Bad Wynonna asked almost lovingly as she gently stroked Waverly's cheek, before admitting, "Well, actually it would be fun, but not as much as making the Earp sisters fuck."

Her face becoming completely pale Waverly murmured softly in disbelief, "What!"

"You heard." Bad Wynonna said flatly, before chuckling at the look on the other brunette's face, "Oh don't look at me like that. It's not like you don't want it."

"Gee, waita sound like a rapist." Waverly grumbled.

"What? It's true. I've been in your head, remember? I know exactly how you, tick." Bad Wynonna reminded the helpless girl, "But your dirty little crush pales in comparison to just how badly big sis wants you. God, it's like her heart beats Waverly, Waverly, Waverly, and with every beat she wants you more. In fact, I can't believe she hasn't made a move on you already."

"And I'm supposed to believe that, because?" Waverly quipped.

"Because you desperately want too." Bad Wynonna giggled evilly, "But let's review the facts, shall we? Let's say we ignore how you're both so touchy-feely with each other, and how desperately you want each other's approval and are constantly telling the other you love her, which happens a little too often to be sisterly, but whatever. When Wynonna realised I was inside you, did she do the smart thing and shoot us in the head? No, of course not. She could do that to her other sister, but not to you. Not to her Waverly. Not her everything. And then what happened? Did she run? Did she go and get some help from her friends? Or just abandon you again? No, she couldn't do that. Not to you. Not again. Never again."

"So?" Waverly grumbled, "She didn't want to kill me or abandon me. That doesn't prove anything. Except she's my sister and she loves me. Just as I love her, no matter what."

"Yeah you do. But then what happened? Huh? Did she knock you out? Cause I wouldn't have thought she'd be that smart, or that strong, but it turns out not only did she think of doing it, but she could have done it, and I would be with you right now, tied up and helpless. But no, she just couldn't hurt her precious baby sister like that. Then, when I got close and started caressing her, did... did she pull away? Huh?" Bad Wynonna struggled to get this part out, as Wynonna was fighting her, but like before she won the battle, "No... no, she just stood there while her sweet little sister caressed her face, leaned in... and, and kissed her, right on the lips. She even closed her eyes! Can you imagine? I mean, who let's their own sister kiss them like that? And actually enjoys it?"

There was a long pause, then Waverly mumbled, "You're lying."

"Am I?" Bad Wynonna asked while tilting her head, "Is that what you really think? Is that what you really want?"

Waverly nodded her head defiantly and said as firmly as she could, "Yes."

"Let's find out, shall we?" Bad Wynonna said brightly, suddenly grabbing a knife, pressing it into Waverly's throat and yelling, "Tell her the truth or I'll slit her pretty little throat!"

Those dark eyes suddenly faded away and Wynonna wept, but her hands remained in place, Waverly remaining as calm as she could as she told her sibling, "It's okay Wynonna."

"It's not!" Wynonna whimpered.

"It is!" Waverly insisted, "I know you're not yourself. I know you can't control it. And I know what you have to say, but I know you don't mean it."

At those words the knife pressed more firmly into Waverly's flesh, and began slowly moving, breaking the skin and causing her to bleed. Not a lot, but more than enough to send Wynonna into a panic, "NO! No please, please, I... I mean it. I love you Waverly. I love you with every fibre of my being. How could I not? You're perfect. I love you, not in a sisterly way. In a, I wanna take you to dinner and bang you way. I, I wanna watch cheesy movies and snuggle. I wanna be able to call you mine. Like Officer Haught gets too. And I wanna kiss you. Oh God Wav, it's wrong, it's so wrong, but I can't help it. You're everything to me, and in that moment that you kissed me, even though I knew it wasn't you, I let myself believe it for a moment, because I knew it was all I was going to get, and didn't want to stop it. I, I just didn't think about the consequences. I just love you too damn much!"

Finally Wynonna's arms went limp, the Demon inside her clearly letting her free for a moment, but all The Heir could do was collapse on top of Waverly, bury her face in her chest and start weeping. Waverly desperately wanted to comfort her, but her hands were still bound, meaning she was forced to just lay there and listen to every heartbreaking sob.

Then, just as Waverly summoned up the courage to say the words which might put a stop to it, that devastated crying turned to delighted laughter, signifying Bad Wynonna was back. As if to confirm that Bad Wynonna lifted her head up, pressed her tongue against where the trickle of blood was sliding down onto the bed sheets, and slowly licked it up, making Waverly whimper with disgust.

"I'm going to get you a plaster." Bad Wynonna revealed cheerily, bouncing off of Waverly skipping out the room to retrieve the plaster, before returning and administering the plaster, after licking up the escaped blood of course. She then grinned and asked her captive, "Here, better?"

Ignoring the full concern Waverly demanded, "Let me speak to my sister."

"Oh, are you going to tell her the truth?" Bad Wynonna asked with an evil smile.

"Do I have a choice?" Waverly asked dryly.

"Nope." Bad Wynonna grinned, that grin and her black eyes slowly fading as she gave up control again, and a blinking Wynonna started to apologise, "Baby girl, I-"

"You're an idiot!" Waverly interrupted firmly.

"I know." Wynonna lowered her head, "It's my fault. It's all my fault. I'm so stupid."

"You're stupid for not noticing just how fucking badly I want you!" Waverly blurted out, and then when Wynonna lifted her head and looked at her funny Waverly started babbling, "Which I guess makes me an idiot too, because I had no idea you felt the same way. But now I do, Wynonna. And now you do. So, look at me. Look at me! We're going to get out of this. We are going to make this right. We're going to beat it, whatever it takes. And then we're going to make up for lost time. Do you hear me? I love you. Like you love me. I want you to hold me in your arms, and never let me go. To kiss me. To touch me. To do everything and anything you want to me. I just want to please you."

There was a long pause, and then Wynonna mumbled, "You're just saying that because of the Demon, right?"

"No. I mean it." Waverly insisted, "Come here and I'll show you."

Briefly Wynonna paused, then the Demon briefly took over and told her, "Do it!"

"It's okay." Waverly reassured as her sister stumbled onto the bed, "Just kiss me. Please? I've been waiting my entire life for you to kiss me."

As she slowly got in position Wynonna stared in disbelief at Waverly, who tried to look back at her reassuringly. There was another brief pause just before Wynonna pressed her body down against her and then again when she gently stroked Waverly's face, but after that she finally lean down and pressed her lips against hers. Finally her big sister was really, truly kissing her.

No Demon. No magic. No trick. Just the two sisters pressing their lips together, gently at first, but with increasing passion and need, which had been denied for so long and was now finally being allowed to surface. And nothing had ever felt so right to Waverly. Nothing. And nothing ever would. If, when they both got out of this, Waverly knew she could live in another hundred years and never feel anything so right.

Unfortunately it didn't last nearly as long as Waverly would have liked, Wynonna inevitably pulling back and whimpering, "Waverly!"

"It's okay." Waverly reassured again, "Just to it."

"Do what?" Wynonna frowned confusion, her head still fuzzy.

"Oh." Waverly blushed, "You don't remember, do you?"

"Which part?" Wynonna asked bashfully.

"The part where it said that it wouldn't be as fun as making the Earp sisters fuck." Waverly said softly.

"OH!" Wynonna explained, "Oh... Waverly, I-"

"It's okay." Waverly repeated, "It's not how I wanted our first time, but I wasn't sure we would actually get one, and I'll take over the alternative."

Wynonna gulped, then after a brief pause asked, "What about Officer, Nicole?"

"She's not you." Waverly said flatly, admitting, "I love her but, she's not you. She could never be you. And, I'd leave her for you. If you asked. All you ever had to do was ask."

For a few long seconds Wynonna stared at Waverly again, either debating on whether to try and talk her out of leaving her girlfriend for her, or trying to think of another reason they shouldn't fuck. Or maybe just trying to delay the inevitable.

Thankfully instead of that Wynonna lean down and pressed their lips together again, Waverly whimpering into the kiss as it almost immediately switched from soft to passionate, melting her little mind and leaving her feeling nothing but pleasure.

Her last coherent thought was that she hoped that sex with Wynonna would be just as mind blowing, and considering how long she had wanted this, and how forbidden it was, Waverly didn't see how it couldn't be.

Wynonna whimpered into the kiss as she completely gave into her most forbidden desires. She couldn't believe this. She was actually kissing Waverly. And touching her. And she had an open invitation to do anything she wanted to her. But sadly Waverly couldn't touch her back, that and a fateful roam of her sister's body causing her to find the ropes holding Waverly in place.

Which was a wake-up call for Wynonna. What was she doing? She couldn't just fuck her own sister. Especially when their lives were both in danger, but more importantly Waverly's, Wynonna more than happy to sacrifice her own to save the one person she truly cared about. Which was one of the many reasons she tried to subtly untie her baby girl.

For it her eyes suddenly turned black and Bad Wynonna growled, "Play nice Wynonna."

"Wynonna?" Waverly whimpered nervously.

"It's okay." Wynonna reassured, looking Waverly in the eye as soon as she returned to normal, "I'm right here, and I'm not going to allow anything to happen to you."

In her head Wynonna could hear the Demon laughing, but she silently promised herself she would force a knife into her neck before that thing inside her could make her hurt her beloved sister. Arguably she was hurting her sister right now, but Wynonna tried to ignore that in favour of making Waverly feel good.

That included sliding her hands all over her little body, those hands notably sliding underneath fabric to slide over Waverly's back, sides and then boobs. She even slid her hand down Waverly's pants so she could cup her baby sister's butt, before finally Wynonna went for the 'real' prize, the one in between Waverly's legs.

"Oh Wynonna." Waverly gasped adorably.

"Oh Waverly." Wynonna whimpered pathetically.

Those gasps and whimpers were repeated when Wynonna went from sliding her hand over Waverly's pants to slipping in between them, and then underneath them to find her incredibly wet panties. Fuck, these panties were ruined, because Waverly was really enjoying this, which caused a wicked smirk to cross Wynonna's face.

Emboldened by this discovery Wynonna slipped her hand underneath those panties to rub the bare skin of her baby sister's cunt, again causing them to gasp and whimper each other's names, although at least Wynonna was sounding less pathetic, at least to her own ears. She was sure the Demon didn't agree, but Wynonna didn't want to think about that while finally doing something she'd wanted to do for a long time.

Which was of course slipper finger into her little sister's pussy, both the Earps crying out at this very significant penetration, Wynonna proud of herself, and definitely Waverly, that they had been able to keep their eyes open the entire time.

Somehow they continued doing it as Wynonna buried her finger up to the knuckle inside Waverly, and then started pumping it in and out at a slow and steady rhythm, meaning that Wynonna was now literally fucking her sister.

Fingering her! Wynonna was finger fucking her kid sister, in Waverly's childhood bed in the home they were raised together. God, this was fucked up. Especially because Wynonna loved every second of it. Minus the whole Demon thing, of course.

Waverly was loving it even more as she already felt herself rushing towards an orgasm. No one, not even Nicole, had made her want to cum so quickly. Well, Nicole had got pretty close, so this was probably conclusive proof that she was gay. Only she was really trying not think about Nicole right now, because Waverly really loved her, and yet here she was, cheating on her.

Of course, she couldn't really help it, the Demon wanted this, and one way or another it would get it. Waverly could even claim that she was under the Demon's control, and they both were, and maybe things could go back to normal. But truthfully that was just an excuse, and Waverly didn't want that to happen. No, the truth was she wanted Wynonna.

It seems that the Demon had forced the truth from both sisters, which almost had Waverly want to thank it. Only she could remember everything else the Demon had made her do, and no, she definitely wanted Wynonna to kill it. But that could wait, and so could her girlfriend drama, as the only thing that mattered to Waverly at that moment was cumming.

Anyway, anyhow would have probably done at this point, but Waverly always wanted to cum on her sister's fingers, and it really wouldn't take much more to achieve that. Hell, Waverly was surprised it didn't happen the moment Wynonna slipped a second finger inside of her.

"I love you Waverly." Wynonna mumbled softly.

"I love you too Wynonna." Waverly moaned loudly, "I love you more than anything."

Upon the completion of that exchange, which Wynonna had been clearly waiting for, the older brunette began gently but firmly bashing the palm of her hand against the younger one's clit while curling her fingers upwards, finally pushing Waverly over the edge of orgasm. Although as she went over that edge she wondered if just the words could have done it.

She liked to think so. At least while she could, which wasn't very much longer as while she could just about think through the first climax she wasn't so lucky with the ones that followed. Although part of that was Wynonna shoving her tongue down her throat, which was somehow even more distracting than staring into her eyes.

There was a few times before that Wynonna's eyes seemed to darken, but Waverly was pretty sure she stayed herself throughout. There was no way of knowing for sure, but that was the advantage of finding it hard to think, then being unable to think at all. And their eye contact being broken so they could passionately kiss.

Although when their eyes were locked Waverly was sure as she could be that Wynonna stayed herself, and while there were moments that she was fighting to stay that way Wynonna seemed to win, leaving the two Earp sisters alone to their love making. The way it always should have been between them.

Wynonna whimpered as she felt Waverly's cunt clench around her fingers and cover them with her cum. That alone made Wynonna feel like she was going to cum, or at least all it would take was a little humping of the bed, or better yet one of Waverly's legs. But no, this was about Waverly. This was about her, pleasing Waverly, and Wynonna refused to be distracted by her own selfish pleasure.

Well, truth be told she was still getting plenty of pleasure out of this, especially while staring down into Waverly's beautiful face as she came. And God those eyes. Yes, seeing that look in Waverly's eyes and on her face was worth any repercussion that Wynonna might have to face for allowing herself to drag Waverly into this perversion.

It was the same reason why even though she desperately wanted to lower herself in between Waverly's legs and taste her Wynonna stayed where she was. Which wasn't easy, as she had wanted to go down on her baby sister this entire time, but especially now there was Waverly cum to eat. But Wynonna stayed strong and pushed Waverly through several climaxes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Bad Earps

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds