• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Femdom in Today's Saudi Arabia

Femdom in Today's Saudi Arabia

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is thought of by many as a forbidden place. To the billion plus men and women around the planet Earth who call themselves Muslims, Saudi Arabia is the Heartland of Islam. To Western feminists, Saudi Arabia is a backwards land and a veritable prison for the female sex. To the African, Filipino and Indian workers who come to Saudi Arabia for labor and end up mistreated by their Saudi Arabian employers, the Kingdom is a place to avoid. Still, what is life like for the women of Saudi Arabia?

Take a look at a young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman's life before passing judgement on her or her countrymen, please and thank you. Lots of people who have never been to Saudi Arabia are quick to judge. They forget that Saudi Arabian women are, first of all, women, and any man who tries to make a woman do what she does not want to do does so at his own peril...

The lady in question is a newlywed from a privileged background, one who is having a tough time adjusting to life as the wife of a mercurial younger man. Afaf Al-Harbi is twenty nine years old, and is newly married to Muhammad Al-Saud, the son of a wealthy Saudi Arabian family. The fact that Muhammad is five years younger than his wife was seen as odd by both of their families, but the pair nevertheless got married, one fine day in the City of Dammam, in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.

Many in the City of Dammam thought of Muhammad Al-Saud and Afaf Al-Harbi as an odd match. After all, Muhammad Al-Saud hadn't been the same since he went to study civil engineering at the University of California in the City of Los Angeles. While at UCLA, Muhammad Al-Saud explored a brand new world. Young, wealthy, and eager to experiment, Muhammad indulged in wine, clubbing, and lots of women of course. Along the way, he also discovered a penchant for certain 'odd' sexual practices, to say the least.

Afaf Al-Harbi is a classy young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman. The daughter of Imam Rafiq Al-Harbi, one of the most prominent clerics in all of Saudi Arabia, Afaf was raised to be a pious Muslim woman. Life wasn't easy for Afaf, whose mother Amina Abugabal was a Black Muslim woman from Sudan who married a Saudi Arabian Muslim preacher. Growing up to be a six-foot-tall, curvy, biracial woman in the Heartland of Islam taught Afaf to be brave in the face of adversity.

In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a land where more than fifteen percent of the population has some African heritage, the bias against Black folks remains strong in the heart of the Arabs. Casual racism was pretty much a fact of life inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Afaf's father tried to marry her off for a while, but only Muhammad the reformed party guy who spent years living in the United States of America showed any interest in Afaf. Other suitors found her mixed blood 'tainted'...

At the time that Muhammad Al-Saud and his parents approached Afaf's father to ask for her hand in marriage, the young woman was dangerously close to thirty. Her father the Imam was relieved to marry her off. After the wedding, Afaf found her husband Muhammad's ways strange, but dismissed them as leftover Western nonsense from his days spent in the United Snakes of America. All was well, until the day Afaf and her husband had an argument over her lavish spending, and he came after her. Her reaction surprised them both...

"Hmm, you have some fire, I see, nice, I am definitely more into you now," Muhammad Saud said, rubbing his cheek with his hand and smiling at Afaf Al-Harbi, the obedient Saudi Muslim housewife who stunned him. Indeed, Afaf just slapped the shit out of him after Muhammad cornered her, berated her and then pointed his index finger at her face. Afaf, who stood there, breathing heavily, looked at her husband through angry brown eyes, and she pursed her lips before speaking.

"Husband, I am a good wife and swore to honor and obey you in all things but do not come at me this way," Afaf said, her tall, curvy body trembling, and Muhammad grinned nastily, growing more turned on by the minute. When he tried to grab Afaf again, she batted his hand away. And he came away with a nasty scratch for his efforts. Afaf looked at Muhammad's midsection, and saw the alarming bulge there. Perplexed, she looked up at her husband. The disturbing smile on his handsome countenance refused to go away...

"When I was studying in the United States, I met a kind of woman that the American infidels call a dominatrix, I see the same fire in your eyes, my wife," Muhammad said, and just like that, he sat down on a chair, and his demeanor changed. His blazing anger vanished, replaced by an air of relaxation that Afaf had not seen in her husband in quite some time. What was going on through his head?

"Husband, I am a good wife, I have obeyed you in all things and honored you, why do you provoke me so? Do I not please you?" Afaf asked, her tone filled with distress, and she looked at the mark on her husband's arm and her heart ached for him. If she hadn't feared for her safety she never would have done this to him. Muhammad looked at the scratch on his arm, and winced, and Afaf went to him, eager to apologize and mend his wound, cursing herself for reacting in this manner.

"That's the thing, Afaf, I don't want an obedient Muslim wife, I want one with fire," Muhammad said, and he rose and started toward her, and Afaf flinched, but stood her ground. Tenderly, Muhammad touched Afaf's lovely face, and the young Saudi woman smiled, and then kissed her husband's fingers. Excusing herself, she went to get some band aids and returned a few moments later. After tending to the scratch mark on her husband Muhammad's arm, Afaf sat near him, awaiting his pleasure, so to speak.

"Husband, whatever you need of me, I will do it," Afaf said, and her heart skipped a beat when the disturbing light came back in Muhammad's eyes. Muhammad gestured for Afaf to come closer, and after a brief hesitation, she did as she was told and sat beside her husband. Muhammad looked at his wife, and sighed. They'd been married for six months and Afaf had done everything he wanted, in and out of the bedroom. She cooked, cleaned, helped him with his workload by doing research, and also encouraged him in all things. Could she handle his true nature?

"Afaf, my wife, I have a secret," Muhammad began, and Afaf bit her lip, bracing herself for the worst. In Saudi Arabia, a land where women are eternally at the mercy of their husbands and male family members, a woman's life is filled with tension. A woman cannot have a close friendship with a male outside her family, otherwise she might be accused of sexual impropriety and then executed. The women always paid the price for men's folly...

"I am listening, my dear husband, whatever it is, we will face it together," Afaf heard herself say. What could he be hiding? Afaf wondered. Was Muhammad out there exploring lust with males? Did he have other women? Was he seeing prostitutes? Did he have a sexually transmitted disease? Did he get fired from the Royal Engineering College of Saudi Arabia, where he was teaching part-time? Had he grown tired of her and was he demanding a divorce? Her lips trembling, Afaf awaited her husband's words, like a good Saudi Arabian Muslim wife.

"Alright, Afaf, while I was in America I explored lots of sexual activities with different kind of women, including dominant women in the world of BDSM, I discovered that I am submissive, I like being dominated by women, and, well, sometimes, I fantasize about being dominated by you," Muhammad said sheepishly, and that's when Afaf's jaw hit the floor. If lightning had struck the poor young Saudi Arabian Muslim right then and there, it wouldn't have shocked her more. Afaf looked at Muhammad like he had two heads. She was definitely not expecting that...

"So, you do not care to have an obedient Muslim wife, you want me to be bossy and controlling like those Infidel whores?" Afaf asked, and Muhammad nodded. Afaf fell silent, and looked away. Muhammad shook his head, wishing he had not told her a damn thing. Sometimes, Muhammad wished he could have stayed in America and married Candy Jackson, the Jamaican-born student and part-time dominatrix whom he met while attending UCLA. What a pair Muhammad and Candy would have made. A tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, bearded Saudi national and his short, curvy and bossy Jamaican wife...

Candy Jackson had been the one to introduce Muhammad to the world of BDSM and female domination, and his life hadn't been the same since. Afaf is not like Candy, Muhammad thought. Shaking his head still, Muhammad got up. When Muhammad first met Afaf Al-Harbi, he found her exotically beautiful with her golden brown skin and those curves and that stylish Afro which she hid under her Hijab. He'd always found Black women gorgeous. Unfortunately, while the Black women of America were feisty and strong, Afaf was nothing like them...

"Muhammad, did I give you permission to get up?" Afaf said, and something in her tone and words caused Muhammad to freeze as if someone had hit the pause button in a movie he was starring in. When his eyes met his wife's, Afaf was smiling slyly and gestured with her little finger. Muhammad smiled nervously, wondering what kind of game Afaf was playing. He was not amused...

"Um, Afaf, what are you doing?" Muhammad asked, and Afaf grinned, and walked up to him, moving in a deliberately sexy manner, a haughty look on her beautiful brown face. Instead of answering her husband, Afaf slapped him hard in the butt, and Muhammad winced. Looking into Afaf's chestnut eyes, Muhammad saw a dangerous light in there, and his dick hardened swiftly. Grabbing her husband's erection, Afaf licked her lips.

"Muhammad, it's high time I showed you who's the boss around here, this is my house, and everything inside of it is mine, including you, now, come along," Afaf retorted, and she led Muhammad by the dick, all the way to the bedroom. Once in there, she showed him the true essence of Black female strength, sensuality and domination. Muhammad was lucky he survived the experience...

"Ow, that hurts," Muhammad whined, and the tall, burly Saudi Arabian engineer found himself on all fours, face down and ass up, as his wife Afaf worked her gloved fist up his asshole while stroking his cock and balls with her other hand. Afaf laughed and stopped stroking her hubby's jewels for a bit, and smacked his ass, causing him to groan. Little did he know that his pained screams were sweet music to her ears...

"Muhammad, shut up, we both know you love this," Afaf shouted, and Muhammad whimpered, then fell silent. Truth be told, he was having the time of his life. After sucking his dick and licking his balls until he came, Afaf shocked Muhammad further by draining him of his cum and licking it all up. Afterwards, she straddled him and rode his dick so hard that he thought her pussy was made of velvet-sheathed iron. Yeah, Afaf was a lot freakier than Muhammad could have imagined...

"Yes, Afaf, you're the boss," Muhammad grumbled, and Afaf gleefully continued fisting her husband's asshole. The tough Saudi Arabian brother was like putty in her hands, and she was absolutely loving this experience. Suddenly, Afaf pulled her gloved fist out of Muhammad's asshole, and he gasped in surprise, turning to look at her, a puzzled look on his face.

"Now you get to eat my ass," Afaf said, and with that, she got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. When Muhammad didn't react fast enough, Afaf clucked her tongue. The Saudi stud got the hint, and brought his handsome mug close to his wife's big round butt. Inhaling Afaf's ass funk, Muhammad began to salivate, and slid his tongue into her butt hole. Just like that, he proceeded to eat his wife's asshole like a hungry man...

"Hmm, I do love this ass," Muhammad murmured, and he buried his tongue deep inside Afaf's asshole. Afaf giggled, loving the way Muhammad's tongue felt inside her asshole. At last, the rather loquacious Saudi stud she married was putting his tongue to good use. Muhammad held Afaf's ass cheeks open with his strong hands, to give his tongue greater access into her butt hole. To really shine Muhammad on, Afaf let loose a major blast. That's right, the curvy, big-bottomed, biracial Saudi Muslim wife farted, right on her husband's face. And like a good husband, Muhammad swallowed that fart like it was nothing...

"Hmm, now I want your dick in my ass, think you can handle that, Muhammad?" Afaf chided her husband, and Muhammad smiled and nodded. After applying some Aveeno cream on Afaf's puckered asshole, Muhammad pressed his dick against her backdoor and pushed it inside. A sharp squeal escaped Afaf's full lips as Muhammad's thick cock entered her asshole. Smacking her big light brown ass with one hand and holding her hip with the other, Muhammad began to fuck Afaf with gusto, just the way she liked it. Nice to go back to tradition after a night of kink...

"Afaf, shut up and give me that fat ass of yours, and twerk while you're at it," Muhammad screamed, and Afaf turned around and flashed him a wicked grin, then did as she was told. She began undulating her big ass, grinding it against Muhammad's groin as he continued fucking her. Afaf moaned and groaned, fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Muhammad's cock filled her asshole. Her husband worked her over until she came, shrieking in orgasmic delight...

"Hmm, today was definitely a day for discoveries, to many more days like this one, hubby dearest," Afaf said to Muhammad, a few hours later, as they lay in bed. Muhammad smiled and took Afaf's hand, then brought it to his lips. The twenty-something Saudi Arabian engineer was smiling from ear to ear. The day had gone better than expected, and he thanked his lucky stars to have a woman like Afaf as his wife. He was still grinning when Afaf let loose a loud, wet fart, and then went to sleep. Welcome to the realities of married life, Muhammad told himself, trying not to suffocate while trying to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Femdom in Today's Saudi Arabia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds