• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Boiled Frog Pt. 06

A Boiled Frog Pt. 06

12345

I apologize in advance for the lack of hard-core sex in this section. I didn't want to just throw in random stuff that the story didn't dictate. I want to shout out a round of thanks for the people who aided me in this, especially Misty F and Satinlover_mwf for their female perspective. Also thanks to Sterenn and Skye Stonesoul for their editing work. They are much better than me at making sure the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

If you haven't read my other parts, this won't make much sense. It is a journey and you should really start at the beginning. But if have made it this far, thanks for taking this journey with me.

*****

Chapter 1

"Hello, Emily," I finally got words to come out, even if it was only a raspy whisper.

The bustling security checkpoint seemed to slow to a crawl around me in anticipation of Emily's reaction. My sister was meeting me as Tina for the first time and, since I had been too scared to tell her beforehand, my appearance had caught her completely by surprise.

I was standing there in my knockout high-heeled boots, some cute stockings, a loose plaid-patterned skirt which draped to mid-thigh, and a pastel purple cotton button-down blouse. I had a black canvas corset pulled tight on over the blouse and although I was wearing one of the bras Lisa had bought me yesterday to accentuate my new, saline-enhanced size, the brassiere felt really tight.

Frozen in the moment, waiting for an emotional blow which might very well kill me, my brain decided to focus on just how similar my sister's face was to my reflection now-a-days. Her hair was the same mousy brown mine had been before the dye job. She had sheared it to a military style cut which made her look much older and far more serious than I knew her to be. Still, I was struck with the dawning understanding of what the women in my life were seeing when they looked at me. I mean, I'd never looked at my sister in a sexual way before, but it was hard to deny her overall appearance was towards the hot end of the scale, even dressed down in track pants and an Octoberfest t-shirt.

Not one bit of those thoughts was any comfort while my sister wordlessly opened and closed her mouth several times as her eyes moved up and down my manufactured hourglass figure. Every second of hesitation was a torture I couldn't even begin to describe.

"Ca-Chris?" she stammered. "Is that really you?"

"Yeah," I eked out nervously, while nodding, arms raising for a hug.

She stepped in mechanically and loosely put her arms around my shoulders before stepping back quickly. Her hands gripped my upper arms as she glanced up and down my body once more. "Wow! You're, um, well..." and she paused.

And with that pause my mind was off to the races. I expected to be 'a massive freak' in her eyes now. I dreaded her next words being something like 'absolute filth' or 'get away from me'. Sure, I will admit there was a part of me that wished she'd say I was really sexy or something, even though I knew my sister hardly ever said stuff like that. I decided the best, though honestly pitiful, hope was that her sentence would end with her asking me if I was a girl now. That, of course, could lead to chilling statements such as her telling me that she was disowning me or disappointed in me. She was the only family I had left. Was my bold decision to come as Tina going to cost me everything?

I noticed people watching us. This could be a very bad spot if she turned hateful and called me out in front of everyone. From how pink her face was getting, that seemed to be where things were going. She inhaled and I cringed, waiting for the hammer to drop, but she must have sensed that very thing because the answer she gave was definitely not what I was expecting.

"... sooooo tan," she completed.

Did I just hear that correctly? I didn't realize I had been holding my breath until my mind processed what she had said and my clenched body relaxed with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, we just got back from San Diego."

"We, as in you and Julie. You're still together then?"

"Of course! Things have never been better."

"Does that include you going out and about in a blouse and skirt?"

"Yes, in fact, this," waving my hands at myself in a gesture, "was all me this morning."

"I see." Her lips pursed at that comment and I cringed, but before I could say anything further my sister walked past me towards the far end of baggage claim. I hurried after her, a frosty silence hanging between us. I knew I wasn't out of the woods just yet. I'd hear all about it in the car when I was a captive audience and there weren't other people around.

While we were awkwardly standing there, she kept making nutritive glances at me. Once I even noticed her pass her hands over her own bust. Looking away, I noticed some guy staring at us from the other side of the conveyor belt. He was huge in a white shirt and jeans and the way he stood made it obvious he was marinated in manly swagger. I tried to avoid eye contact, fearing that someone flirting with me would only sink me more, but he started to grin and I knew things were about to get worse.

"Hey, you girls in town for somethin'? If you want, I could drive you..."

Emily looked both irritated and horrified as the guy continued to try and pick us up. Given a focus for all my apprehension, I reflexively said my confidence mantra and stepped between him and her. This guy was even bigger up close, and I found myself staring right at a chiseled chest that strained his shirt so much it looked painted on. I felt my heart in my throat even as I leveled that gaze Julie and Lisa had used so many times. Chris would have never stand up to this guy, but Tina? I was sure Tina could tear him apart.

"Thanks, really, but I'm local. My sister's in town visiting me and-"

"Whoa, wait, you two babes are sisters?" His voice was so loud it shattered my inner calm completely. People started to stare again. I felt the moment getting away from me. "Damn, that's hot! I'm serious, if you want a good time, I can call my buddy on base..."

An overhead broadcast system interrupted us by announcing a baggage delay on Emily's flight. She took the opportunity to grab me by the hand and drag me towards the ladies' room.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she said, visibly agitated. "You're coming with me."

I followed along dutifully as she dragged us away from the guy who could not take a hint into the bathroom and its largest stall. I could feel her gaze on me, could almost feel her making the mental comparisons between our bodies as she weighed my feminine presentation.

"Okay, I have to know. Show me."

"Show you what?" I asked.

She reached up and tugged at my blouse, undoing a button and letting my saline pumped breasts surge up through the neckline. The gasp that escaped from her lips made me wince. Even with Lisa having filled me up yesterday, I didn't expect to be so very, well, big. It was fairly evident now that the tightness I was feeling wasn't nerves, but that Lisa had given me far more than just a few hundred CCs. If anything, I was well inside the D-Cup range as my quivering flesh crested the lace-edged cups. I made a note to talk with her about that...

"Wait, these honking things aren't just plastic shape?" She exclaimed, loud enough that anyone else in the restroom likely heard her. "Did you really get some trashy implants, or are you just wearing a very convincing prosthetic?"

"Not quite... It's, um, it's complica-"

Emily interrupted me by squeezing my breasts roughly. Her eyes went wide when my flesh yielded to her pressure a bit more than she apparently expected. I couldn't stifle a moan from the sudden sensation and she flinched back.

"Chris, I..." Her expression of confusion hardened. "Just how much of this shit is permanent? Have you even thought about what you're doing to yourself?!"

Despite her temper, I had never heard my sister curse before. Not even when Mom and Dad died and ruined her life by forcing her to drop out of school and take care of me. Maybe this was something she picked up hanging with military guys? That, or I had never actually seen Emily pissed.

"Well, the piercings are, I guess, also the hair removal. These are just temporary though..." I said, cupping my boobs. "The saline is processed eventually."

"How long?"

"Oh, just a couple weeks."

"You've been this heavily transformed in a couple weeks?"

"Oh, no, this all started about four months ago," I answered, timidly.

"Julie didn't try to talk you out of it?"

"She, um, ... I mean this is all her idea."

"So, you've been parading about, as a woman, for nearly half a year and you never thought to tell me? On top of that-on top of hiding what you were doing to yourself from me-you're also saying Julie is the mastermind for all of this, am I hearing you correctly?"

"Yes. Well, sort of... It kind of was an acci-"

"You dress like this full time, right?" she asked, cutting me off. "No, don't answer that. There's no way you don't considering how comfortable you look, but it certainly seems like more than an accident, if that's the case."

"Well, yeah, this is actually just business casual for ..." I noticed her eyes harden and stopped talking.

Emily was silent for a moment, her jaw sliding back and forth as she processed that. "So, what do you call yourself now?"

"Tina." It was the most confident answer I had given all morning.

Her eyebrows went up. "So, you completely identify as a woman then?"

"About 90% of the time, yeah."

"Okay... Well, now that Julie's made you her doll, or whatever, is she fucking anyone else?"

The question came out of nowhere and I didn't know how to answer that. I mean she wasn't fucking another guy but, technically her and Lisa had been together just a few days ago and then there were all the threesomes between us in the last few weeks. Whatever the answer actually was, she took my hesitation as enough of a confirmation to further assume.

"That fucking bitch! Is she forcing you to have sex with someone else, too? Someone reinforcing your new... whatever-the-fuck this is?"

"Not really. I mean she set us up, but I am happy with it-"

"Oh, I bet you are. You'd do anything and everything to please Julie."

"No Ems, it's not like that. She had me-"

"Shut up! I don't want you defending her. Just answer my questions."

"Okay," I replied meekly.

"How many people have you been with?"

How to answer that one? I mean Lisa for sure. And I've kissed Ash and Dee, but I don't think that counts. Amanda stuck a dildo up my ass and jerked me off, does that count? And Mark gave me a happy ending.

"I don't know," I eked out.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Emily inhaled to really let me have it when the intercom speaker blared out her luggage had arrived. Letting out the breath in a huff, she turned without a thought of me and stomped out of the bathroom. I again followed dutifully along, my face burning as I redid my button.

I had to figure out how to make this right. Emily was the only family I had left. She had raised me. Our parents had been killed in a car wreck right before my 14th birthday. Other than the nasty gash on my neck which cost me my Adam's apple and a rebuilt trachea, I had escaped unscathed. I didn't even have much of a scar.

Emily had just turned 19 and was in her first semester of college. She had immediately dropped out and put her life on hold to be there for me. She spent her party years driving me to my tennis matches, cheering me on at my baseball games, being my groupie at my band's gigs, and basically being my Mom. I was a hurt, insecure teenage boy and while she sacrificed everything for me, I treated her like shit. Looking back now I felt like an ass; l had never shown her the appreciation she deserved.

She had never asked me, her little brother, for anything (except to clean my room) until this. I had to make it up to her. She needed my help moving her stuff across the country to Utah. I could survive her tempest of outrage through that. After all, I loved her.

I went to say something, but she opened her mouth first. "There's my bag, can you grab it?"

"Sure," I said, hefting the green army duffel off the return and throwing it over my shoulder. I heard someone gasp and I groaned inwardly. It probably looked like a thin woman in a skirt had just hefted a bag I that was bigger around than her waist. I turned to see Emily grab a suitcase and began to wheel it around.

"Anything else?"

"That's it," she said.

"We're in self-parking..."

As we walked, she continued to stare at me with her peripheral vision. I would let her break the silence. I ambled along as if nothing was unusual, but it was difficult to carry this bulky duffel in heels. Even if I did feel like speaking, I didn't really know what to say. I wasn't sure how to make this right. I liked being Tina and wasn't ready to give it all up.

I wordlessly loaded up her baggage into the trunk of the GTO, got in, and headed out of the airport. The silence between us was deafening. It was beyond awkward. It was like calling Everest an anthill or Hurricane Katrina a light drizzle. I was so nervous that I held onto the steering wheel for dear life. My knuckles were white as snow. I was bracing for impact, knowing an onslaught was coming, but not knowing what to prepare for. As I drove, she stared at me in thought.

I felt like I was waiting for Mt. Vesuvius to erupt. Every quick glance I made her way, I could have sworn I was seeing steam coming out of her ears. She wasn't saying anything to me, but she wasn't necessarily quiet. Her nostrils flared and she made puffs of annoyance. She would start to open her mouth to speak and then quickly close it with a click of teeth and a half-spoken murmur.

We kept up the semi-silence until we pulled up to the house. Emily got out and slammed her car door. I quickly turned off the ignition and got out to block her as she stormed for the house.

"Ems, wait, please. I'm happy. Don't be mad at Julie."

"Sure, you are," she snarled.

I called on the confidence mantra again. "Look, this is my life and I-"

"Chris, I promise I won't hurt your wife, or whatever-the-fuck she is to you now, but there is abso-fucking-lutely nothing you can say to me right now that will keep me from speaking my mind to her."

"But-!"

"Just get the luggage, Chris" she said in that flat, commanding tone.

I hurried to obey. Having her boss me around all through my teenage years had resulted in a Pavlovian reflex to a certain tone of her voice. I could give her crap, but when she laid down the law, I jumped.

Emily went straight into the house, yelling at the top of her lungs, "Julie, where are you? What the hell have you done to my baby brother? "

I couldn't hear Julie's reply from inside the house, but Emily's came back clear.

"Of course, he did, Julie. He worships the ground you walk on. That's hardly a reason to turn him into some kind of toy for you! What the hell!?!"

I slowed down my pace and took my time unpacking the bags from the trunk. I saw no reason to rush into the fray. They needed to get this out and I would only be in the way. In fact, I felt an overwhelming desire to go visit Lisa for a couple of hours. I didn't act on it, of course, but the sense of impending doom made me uneasy all the same.

Emily certainly was loud, I was hoping she would quiet down so the neighbors wouldn't hear. I didn't know the ones on the right, but the Garcia's next door had been friendly. I hadn't talked to them at all though since I had donned my Tina personae, although Julie had.

"You fucking dressed your husband up like a girl! Who does that? Seriously," Emily boomed.

I cringed and blushed red. If any of the neighbors heard that, my life would take a disturbing turn for the worse. I was dying inside, and each yell felt like a hammer blow to my guts.

I only caught the tail end of Julie's retort with a "the sex has been incredible."

Again, I didn't need the neighborhood to know that either. My ears were red for sure. But then something even worse happened. The Garcia's front door opened, and their 17-year old son Jose came out holding a trash bag. If I could hear the yelling, he certainly could. I rushed over to distract him.

As Chris, I knew Jose pretty well as I had helped him get his car running when he bought a junker, but I had avoided him, and everyone else for that matter, as Tina.

"Hi," I announced loudly hoping to drown out the feuding girls. "I'm Tina. Who are you?"

He looked me up and down and smiled. "I'm Jose. You're a friend of Chris and Julie's?"

I nodded and then Emily's voice boomed clearly.

"Chris told me you were cheating on him. Is that why you did all this? To make it okay to cheat."

My face spasmed in frustration. It was only a kid, but a kid who could talk.

"Sorry about that," I said. "Chris's sister showed up and it's been ugly. Please ignore them."

"I was wondering why I haven't seen Chris around," Jose said, as he dropped the bag into the garbage can. Some garbage spilled out and he bent over to pick it up. As he did, I couldn't help but notice what a cute bubble butt he had. It would look great in a skirt.

What the heck was I thinking?!? When did my mind go into the gutter like that? As Jose stood up I noticed he was slender and attractive and with a little makeup he could pass as a girl. I stopped speaking and just stood there in thought as I imagined what I could do with this little Hispanic boy as my canvas.

There was a few more yells back and forth but fortunately they were undecipherable. The girls must have disappeared further into the house.

I walked back to the house with Jose.

"Can you hear all that inside?" I asked.

"Nah, not like you can out here."

I sighed in relief.

"Well, good luck, lady. Nice to meet you. Tell Chris to give me a call sometime. I need his help. My birthday is in a couple weeks and I already know my parents got me a new stereo for my car. I need his help to put it in."

"Okay," I said. "If he can't help you, I can. My dad was a mechanic so I'm pretty handy."

He smiled at that shyly, opened the door and went inside.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Emily hadn't broadcasted too much that I felt in danger, just enough to humiliate me. I hoped no one from the other houses around us heard the argument.

Then my phone buzzed with a message from Julie insisting I come inside just as Emily's voice got much louder again.

"Don't you walk away from me, bitch! I'm not done talking!"

I cringed and blushed red. I rushed with both suitcase and duffel up the walkway and into the house. I snapped a heel in the process, but I kept my balance as I stumbled into the house. I slipped my heels off and started to close the windows as Julie came in from the office. Her face was beet red, whether from blushing or yelling I couldn't tell.

"Julie! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just embarrassed..."

"Why?"

"Well ... Remember those photos I had Francis take of you all dolled up? He got me the prints right before we went on vacation and I got them hung up in there for you as a surprise, but had totally forgotten..."

"So, Emily saw them?"

In the other room, I could hear my sister swear.

"She has now..." Julie acknowledged.

"How bad are they?"

"Well, they look great," Julie said. "They turned out terrific. You are so sexy. But I did hang one of the ones where your breast is exposed."

Emily joined us in the foyer, a picture frame in her hand. She started yelling. "You fucking dressed your husband up like a girl?! Actually, no, not a girl, a porn star! You took pictures of MY brother dressed up like some ... cheap hooker for public consumption!"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Boiled Frog Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds