• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 09

Slaves of Sif Ch. 09

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"I think it's safe to say I have won our little bet." Sif announced gleefully, "Wouldn't you agree Commander Hill?"

Maria Hill would have loved to disagree, but Wanda had clearly cum first and any argument would be quickly shut down through the use of instant replay, which Wanda would be able to quickly and easily provide for her Mistress.

It would maybe by her another minute before her inevitable humiliation, but she would come across as whiny in the process, so Maria reluctantly concluded that her best course of action was to submit to Sif and use every ounce of her willpower to avoid becoming just another mindless slave of Sif.

And there was some hope to doing that, as Natasha had been able to resist. So Maria gave a little nod of her head, causing Sif to beam happily at her agreement.

"Excellent." Sif grinned, pushing Wanda away, "Shall we begin with a nice hard spanking?"

Even though it was phrased as a question the way Sif pushed off her harness, sat on Maria's desk and patted her lap made it clear that the alien wasn't asking, so even as she moved to comply Maria firmly said, "You'll pay for this."

"Oh Maria, I really shall miss your stubborn defiance when you're a mindless slut." Sif smiled wickedly.

After giving Sif another glare Maria sighed and then bent herself over the other woman's knee.

Up until now she had been able to avoid humiliation, probably for a record amount of time given who she was dealing with, and she had hoped there would be some sort of rescue attempt by now, but there had been no sign of any other SHIELD agents since Sif had managed to break her way into her office, meaning that the ranking officers directly below her were still probably arguing with each other about the best course of action, so it was hard not to lose hope.

Still, she tried to put on a brave face as for the first time tonight Maria Hill subjected herself to humiliation.

Of course Sif just had to make it worse by savouring her victory instead of just getting on with it, leaving Maria hanging there with her ass exposed, which the cameras were of course focusing on.

Then Sif reached down and started fondling her ass like a butcher with a piece of meat, which was something Maria had done to Natasha a lot to emphasise their roles, and honestly because she just had the best butt in the entire universe. Maria's ass paled in comparison, and yet Sif still treated it like something special, which was actually a little flattering.

But mostly it was humiliating, and Maria was almost relieved when the first strike came.

It was hard and rough, but luckily Maria had been anticipating something like that and thanks to her teeth being tightly clenched she barely let out a sound. The same could be said for the next half a dozen blows, although they were much easier to take as they were not only softer and more teasing but there was plenty of time in between the strikes.

Sif spent the entire time groping her ass, which was just as humiliating as when she had originally done it, but it also soothed the pain away, so honestly Maria didn't hate it. Which wasn't the case for the later spanking, Maria having to grit her teeth incredibly hard to prevent from embarrassing herself any further, and even then a few cries escaped her lips, and tears escaped her eyes.

Sif had been in no hurry to get to that hard butt beating as she had been having so much fun humiliating The Director of SHIELD.

She loved doing these things to her sluts, but there was definitely something to be said for forcing this upon a woman who still had some dignity. And upon further inspection Sif wasn't sure she'd ever taken down a more dignified woman than Maria Hill, which just made every moment of this more satisfying.

Especially the moment she forced a little cry out of her lips with the first series of hard spanks, concentrating on one area and making the already pink flesh go red under that spot, before resuming her groping to massaged it better.

Using these techniques even the weakest of her slaves could survive a spanking for quite a while, and for someone headstrong like Maria it insured not only with the spanking last longer but the humiliation of it would be more devastating.

It was also just incredibly enjoyable to savour her favourite part of a woman's body, in this case knowing that she was about to added to her ever-growing collection of female butts she could spank and fuck whenever Sif wanted.

And sure, Maria's rump wasn't quite as well-rounded as Natasha's, but it did possess a pleasing roundness, and the fact that she was dealing with a virgin ass hole would make what to come even better. And for now she was more than happy to just spank this ass until the mighty Maria Hill wept for her.

It took an impressively long time for that to happen, and Sif didn't have too slowly increase the force of her blows quite a bit, but this stubborn woman was just fighting the inevitable. Sure enough Maria's body relaxed in defeat and The Director of SHIELD began openly weeping like a naughty child being punished.

Which of course only pushed Sif to increase the force and power of her strikes even more until she was practically using every ounce of her strength, or at least as much of it as she dared with the human, resulting in Maria's initial soft weeping turn into hysterical bawling, her cheeks to jiggle violently and become dark red and bruised from the onslaught.

Even by Sif's standards this was a brutal spanking, one she would not normally inflict on a human slave. At least not when she was in such a good mood. But Maria had forced her by her being stubborn.

Sure, she liked that stubbornness, but she was sending a message to the women of this world what any kind of resistance would get them, and it would be so far more pleasurable for them if they just drop to their knees and pledged loyalty to her the second they were given such an opportunity.

Sif was also doing this to hurt Natasha, and thanks to Wanda she was able to get a good look at the mighty Black Widow's face and see the subtle traces of pain on it without having to look away from Maria's brutalised butt.

Natasha hated seeing Maria like this. Partly because she loved her and she didn't want to see her in pain, but also partly because Maria was such an awesome top that it would be tragic if Sif actually succeeded in breaking her.

Natasha tried to tell herself that it was mostly the former, but the truth was she had fallen in love with Maria because despite having no powers and being physically weaker than her she had conquered her, and the prospect of her conqueror being conquered was both upsetting, and incredibly arousing.

At this moment it looked inevitable, Natasha half expecting Maria to beg for mercy and then break completely, promising to become just another slave of Sif if it would end her pain. Which at this point Natasha couldn't blame her.

Just as Maria seemed like she was about to break Sif unceremoniously threw her to the floor and ordered, "Eat my cunt!"

Proving that there was at least some fight left in her Maria didn't instantly obey, causing a tiny flutter of hope to reignite in Natasha's heart. Although that could have been because of emotional and physical exhaustion, or maybe Maria was overwhelmed by how humble she now felt. Either way Maria looked up at Sif timidly, then lowered her gaze to her cunt, licked her lips, and then got to her knees and slowly shuffled forwards.

When she was close enough Sif grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face deep into her pussy, Maria not hesitating to obey and starting to lick that tasty treat. Which again Natasha couldn't blame her, partly because Maria would want to avoid another butt beating when her ass was so sore, and partly because The Widow knew just how yummy Sif's pussy was.

Sif remained uncharacteristically silent for the first few licks to her pussy, then a wide smile crossed her face as she reached down to stroke Maria's hair, before giving her new pet more traditional encouragement, "Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it Maria, lick my pussy. Mmmmmm, lick my pussy like you lick Natasha's. Oh yes, accept your place is my new pussy licker. Yessssss, mmmmm, you better get used to this Maria, because from now on you'll be doing it a lot. A lot more than you used to eat Natasha's cunt. Or anyone else for that matter. Oooooooh fuck yes, it tastes better than Natasha's, doesn't it? Yeahhhh, I'll make an eager little cunt lapper out of you yet Maria Hill. Mmmmmm, fuck, that's it! Eat me! Eat my cunt! Oh fuck!"

During their battle of dominance Maria had eaten her pussy plenty, but once she had made Natasha her bitch Maria mostly ignored her pussy. They both liked it that way, because Natasha had always seen eating pussy as a submissive thing, so as the bottom it was only right that she did the majority of the cunt lapping.

Besides, Maria had a tasty little twat, and the lack of attention to her pussy was more than made up for by Maria's obsession with fucking her big fat ass. But now it was Maria forced into the role of the bottom, Sif constantly taunting them both quickly and switching from staring down at Maria and looking over at Natasha.

"Yessss, that's it you little dyke, eat that pussy!" Sif moaned gleefully, "Eat it! Mmmmm, eat it while your girlfriend watches. Ooooh, don't worry Maria, soon you'll be fighting over the honour of eating my pussy. Oh yeah, you'll both be my little lesbian sex slaves, squabbling over who gets the privilege of eating my pussy, mmmmm, and my ass, ohhhhh, and giving up your asses to me. Yeahhhhh, you'll totally stab each other in the back for the chance of worshipping your Mistress Sif. But for now, just concentrate on licking that little cunt of mine while Natasha wishes it was her. Don't you Natasha? Mmmmm, you wish it could be you instead of your girlfriend on your knees feasting on my yummy little pussy?"

"No." Natasha lied.

"Liar." Sif chuckled, calling her out.

Gritting her teeth and glaring Natasha decided to say something which was absolutely true, "I'd rather eat Maria's pussy."

"Really?" Sif grinned, "Well, maybe if you asked nicely enough, I'll let you."

"Please, may I eat her pussy?" Natasha asked after initially glaring at the other woman. Then when Sif looked at her expectantly Natasha pleaded with more sincerity, "Please, Mistress Sif, allow me the privilege of eating Maria Hill's pussy. I can just about see it where I'm standing, and it looks so good. So tasty. So full of yummy girl cum from butt fucking me. Please Sif? At least let me lick her ass hole. Anything so I can say thank you to her for the deep, hard ass pounding she just gave me. If this is the end of my girlfriend as I know her please allow me the chance to kiss her ass goodbye before you destroy it, and maybe her forever."

"Oh don't worry bitch, you'll get your chance to kiss her ass goodbye. But for now you can kiss mine hello. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, as your precious girlfriend eagerly licks my cunt you can kneel down opposite her and start tonguing my ass hole like the pathetic little bottom you are." Sif ordered, then after a pause push things further, "Now what do you say?"

"Yes Mistress." Natasha said through gritted teeth.

While she definitely didn't want to say that, and she would much rather have been making Maria feel good, Natasha supposed it was better then being left out entirely, like poor little Wanda, and slowly but surely obeyed, walking round behind Sif, dropping to her knees and pressing her lips to her left butt cheek.

It annoyed her that the other woman didn't even bother looking over her shoulder, so sure was she that Natasha wouldn't try anything, and while it wouldn't do her any good Natasha was tempted to attack, even if it meant Maria would suffer the consequences. But no, she just obediently started kissing Sif's ass, much to Sif's clear delight.

"Yeahhhhhh, kiss my ass bitch! Mmmmmm, I love it when the mighty Black Widow kisses my ass." Sif taunted happily as she began to get double teamed, "Ooooooh yeahhhhh, kiss my ass while your girlfriend eats my pussy Natasha. Yeahhhhhh, that's it, go from cheek to cheek. Do a really good job of eating my ass out. There's no hurry. I want to enjoy this. Mmmmm fuck yes, I want to enjoy having the infamous Black Widow tossing my salad while The Director of SHIELD munches my muffin. Goooooddddddd yesssssss, mmmmmm, I want to savour this. Savour both of you worshipping me. Oh yes, I want to take my time having Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill eating my pussy and ass like the dyke whores they are!"

Sif taunted the two women she would soon fully enslave pretty much throughout the combination of the pussy and ass licking. There were times, like when Maria first started lingering on her clit, and when Natasha tried to literally shove her tongue up her ass, and particularly towards the end when Sif became mostly incoherent, but mostly she kept up the verbal humiliation.

Not that Sif really paid that much attention to what she was actually saying. For the most part it didn't actually matter, what was important was she was humiliating two of the Earth's mightiest female warriors, in front of most of it's population, heightening her enjoyment in the process.

Pretty much everything about this gave Sif an incredible high, one which may have even challenged her impressive stamina, if it wasn't for the heart-breaking look on Wanda's face. Of all her slut Sif was almost becoming attached to the little Witch, and was tempted to let her join the party, even at the expense of pushing Maria or Natasha away from her.

But no, it was important that Natasha and especially Maria pleasure her holes right now, and while it was tempting to pull Wanda up to sit on her face, or just let the girl grovel at her feet, the focus now needed to be on the mighty Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill submitting to the warrior goddess. Besides, she spoiled Wanda enough already.

Obviously reading that thought Wanda slipped into her mind, apologised for her greediness and then allowed Sif a perfect view of what she, and some of the cameras, were seeing. Namely Sif's tall and powerful body standing strong while two women kneel before her and worshipped her most sensitive holes. Of course Sif was still getting a wonderful view of that without Wanda's help, but she still very much appreciated it.

The only problem was it pushed her towards orgasm faster than she originally intended, Sif having to really use all of her willpower to hold back from ordering her sluts to push her over the edge. Then again she was eager to get to the butt fucking and completely destroy Maria's will power, so Sif may have given her new slaves the privilege of making her cum sooner than usual.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, lick my clit! Lick my clit just like that, just like that, ooooooooh fuck!" Sif moaned happily, pushing the faces of Maria and Natasha deeper into her pussy and ass, "Mmmmm, get that little tongue of yours up my butt Natasha. Yeahhhhhhh, deep up my butt! Mmmmm, give my butt a good cleaning before I take your girlfriend's butt cherry. Oh yeah Maria, mmmmmm, I'm about to wreck your ass. I'm about to destroy it and every ounce of your willpower and leave you a completely submissive lesbian sex slave! Yeahhhhhhh, I'm about to break you. But before I do, I'm going to allow you the privilege of making me cum. Yesssssss, shove your tongue deep inside me and make me cum! Make me cum in your hot little dyke mouth and all over your little lezzie face! Make me cum, I ordered both of you to make meeeeeeee aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me, I want both of you to tongue fuck me, oh shit, come on sluts, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, oh fuck yes, ah fuck, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

In a move which both frustrated and impressed Sif when she did finally give the order Maria lingered on her clit for a little longer, just enough to keep her on the edge without pushing her over it.

Then, just as it reach the point that Sif could no longer let such rebelliousness slide Maria pressed her tongue to the entrance of her superior and then slammed it as deep as it would go into Sif's cunt, causing the warrior goddess to cry out loudly in pure delight.

Sif almost came just from that, and Natasha continuing to rim her. Thankfully she was able to hold back a bit before some hard tongue thrusting finally pushed her over the edge of a really satisfying climax, which much to her delight was quickly followed by more without prompting.

Maria hated to admit it, but Sif tasted good. Like, really good. Like she couldn't get enough of it good. And not after a few licks, but immediately, the proud top having to fight the urge to become completely lost in the joys of eating pussy.

Which was a new experience for her. Not that she didn't like eating pussy, as Maria prided herself on being a top which actually returned the favour sometimes.

But she saw pussy eating as mostly a submissive thing, and she wasn't a bottom. She was a top, although that became harder and harder to remember with every lick, and bizarrely even with every complement she received from Mistress Sif.

Then Mistress Sif came and... Sif! Maria had to remind herself of that. This was Sif, not Mistress Sif. Not to her. But that became harder than ever to remember as pure liquid heaven squirted directly into her mouth and down her throat.

Of course Maria had thought Mistress Sif's regular cunt cream had been liquid heaven, but she had to redefine that meaning after the powerful woman came in her mouth and all over her face. Just like she had promised.

Because wow, this was really something special, and Maria just couldn't swallow enough. Literally. She tried, God knows she tried, but Maria just couldn't swallow all of Mistress Sif's cum.

As soon as Mistress Sif's climax was done Maria shoved her tongue back inside the goddess and rapidly fucked her with it until she made the other woman cum again, at which point she pulled her tongue out as quickly as she could and then swallowed as much as Mistress Sif's heavenly cream as she could.

This process was then repeated over and over again, her girlfriend helping her to get more of that yummy liquid, and more importantly to please the dominant woman. Unfortunately Mistress Sif started grinding against their faces, making it harder for Maria to swallow, but that was okay, as long as Mistress Sif was enjoying herself.

Sif certainly was, but it was not long before she pulled Maria and Natasha away from her, stepped out from between them, and then shoved their faces together while ordering, "Now kiss! Mmmmm yeahhhh, share my juices you filthy little sluts! Show the whole world what kind of whores The Black Widow and The Director of SHIELD truly are."

Not hesitating for a second Maria eagerly kissed Natasha. Maria always loved kissing Natasha, but this time she was rewarded with the taste of Sif's ass while she in turn gave the redhead a taste of the brunette's cum and pussy cream. It wasn't quite a fair exchange, as Natasha definitely got the better part of the deal, but there was something to be said for the kinkiness of tasting Sif's butt on her girlfriend's lips.

Besides, Maria was used to tasting ass on Natasha's lips. Only it normally was Natasha's after she made the mighty Black Widow go ass to mouth. Only this was more enjoyable, because they were sharing the juices of the dominant brunette, and getting to kiss each other, which no matter what happened would always be one of Maria's favourite things.

As she watched the two powerful SHIELD members make out Sif murmured, "Wanda, strap my cock to me and suck it again."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds