• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in New England

Black Cuckolding in New England

Tonight is going to be one of firsts for Stefania Posey, a sexually adventurous young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Malden, Massachusetts. Stefania has been with her fiancé Salomon Vincent for almost a decade. The two of them met at UMass-Boston, where they studied Business and Nursing, respectively, and have been together ever since. They decided to spice up their relationship by being bolder and more experimental with their sexuality, with unexpected results.

"Salomon, you're a switch-hitter and I'm a freak, we were made for each other," Stefania Posey said to Salomon, as they created an online profile on a swingers website to find other people to play with. Salomon grinned at Stefania as she sat on the chair, and playfully slapped her thick round ass. The burly Haitian stud stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, before answering her.

"Yeah, we need to find a big-dick stud who can satisfy both of us," Salomon said, and Stefania agreed. They took steamy pictures of themselves and posted them on the profile. Shots of them having sex, images of them pleasuring one another, and so on. The two of them even made a steamy half-hour video of them having sex. In the video, Stefania knelt before Salomon, and sucked his big dark dick, massaging his balls while fellating him.

"Fuck me hard, Salomon," Stefania squealed, as Salomon put her on all fours, smacked her big dark booty and fucked her from behind. Salomon gripped Stefania's long, neatly braided hair, and yanked her head back while fucking her. Stefania moaned deeply, loving the feel of Salomon's long, hard dick in her pussy. The two of them sucked and fucked for a good while, until Salmon got his nut. Afterwards, Stefania sucked him dry.

The video proved so steamy that they didn't have long to wait before someone contacted them online. A handsome, well-endowed Caucasian stud named Walter Fletcher, also known as Mr. BWC. Salomon and Stefania decided to meet the gentleman in question and get a feel for him before things got steamy. Always good to do an interview before giving someone a job, that's a sound policy...

"It is good to meet you, Salomon and Stefania, I promise you that I am safe, STD-free, and excel at what I do, I am good at cuckolding scenarios, and I am totally bisexual and able to pleasure you both," Walter Fletcher said, as the three of them dined inside Tamboo Restaurant in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. The happy couple smiled at the well-dressed, dark-haired and handsome man who sat opposite them. With everyone in agreement, the three of them went home to Malden for some fun.

"Fuck me hard while my man watches, let's cuckold the hell out of him," Stefania Posey screamed, and the tall, curvy and dark-skinned young Black woman got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing her tiny asshole. Behind her stood Walter Fletcher, a wicked smile on his handsome face, and he stroked his big pale cock while watching Stefania twerk that big Black ass of hers like a pendulum of temptation.

"Sounds like a plan," Walter replied, and he caressed Stefania's big ass before taking some Aloe cream and rubbing it against her asshole. Without further ado, Walter rolled a condom on his cock, and then pressed it against Stefania's butt. Stefania held her breath as Walter pushed his cock into her asshole, and then began fucking her, right in the living room of the Malden townhouse Stefania shared with her fiancé Salomon Vincent.

Salomon Vincent is the kind of brother whom most people think is cool when they meet him. Six feet two inches tall, burly, bearded and handsome, he was the big man on campus as a student-athlete during his days at UMass-Boston. He loves his sexy, big-bottomed fiancée Stefania Posey, and enjoys sex with her, but he's also sexually adventurous and curious about male-on-male sensual experimentation, cuckolding, female domination, swinging and the like.

"Hmm, this is so hot," Salomon Vincent said, and the tall, burly young Haitian man sat on the nearby couch, watching as Walter began fucking Stefania. The freaky young Black woman groaned sharply as Walter's big cock entered her asshole, and he gripped her hips and smacked her big ass while drilling her. Stefania squealed loudly as Walter filled her asshole with his big White cock, fucking the hell out of her.

"Hell yeah, bro, your Haitian woman is going to be addicted to big White cocks once I'm done with her," Walter Fletcher shouted, channeling his alter ego Mr. BWC. Salomon looked at Walter and smiled, and began stroking his thick dark dick while watching his fiancée get fucked in the ass by a tall, well-endowed White dude. Walter gripped Stefania's hip with one hand and smacked her big dark booty with the other while drilling her butthole with his rod...

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass," Stefania moaned, and she began grinding her big dark booty against Walter's groin, loving the way his thick White cock felt inside her butthole. Walter went to town on Stefania, fucking her roughly and loving the feel of her tight asshole around his dick. This brought back some wonderful memories for Walter, who smiled, loving what he was doing.

Just last week, Walter had a wonderful cuckolding experience with Raj Sharma and his wife Pooja, a young Indian couple he met while vacationing in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Walter had a lot of fun with these two, and they proved to be far freakier than he originally thought they would be. Raj enjoyed sucking Walter's big White cock before watching Walter fuck the hell out of his wife Pooja. In the end, after fucking Pooja silly, Walter ended up blowing his load over her face, and that of Raj as well. Good times indeed...

Walter knew he was going to have a lot more fun with Salomon and Stefania than he did with Raj and Pooja, and he rammed his cock into Stefania's asshole with a song in his heart. When the young Haitian woman squealed and begged for mercy, Walter grinned and pulled his cock out of her now gaping asshole. Stefania moaned softly and let out a loud, wet fart after Walter's cock popped out of her asshole. Walter smiled, thoroughly pleased with his handiwork.

"Hmm, Walter, your big White cock wrecked my ass and I loved it, now, have some fun with Salomon," Stefania said, and the young woman sat up on the carpeted floor, and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Walter and Salomon exchanged a look, then Walter took off the used condom, tossed it away and smiled. Walter rose from his chair and grinned, stroking his big dark dick.

"Hmm, Salomon, you're a tough-looking brother but I know what you need, and I bet you want some of this," Walter said with a grin, waving his big pale cock at the burly bisexual Haitian stud. Salomon grinned, and the two men kissed, and then got their freak on. Salomon stroked Walter's big pale cock, and then took him into his mouth. Stefania felt superbly excited and aroused as she watched her man Salomon suck Walter's big cock. This was going to be fun...

"Hmm, I like to fuck a tight pussy or a juicy female ass, but I must confess that I also crave a big stiff dick in my ass, preferably White," Salomon paused to say, and Walter grinned as the burly Haitian stud resumed sucking his cock. Stefania watched, masturbating and moaning as she watched her man suck a big ole cock. Pinching her nipples and thrusting two fingers into her pussy, Stefania enjoyed the spectacle of man to man interracial fun unfolding in front of her. This was one for the ages...

"Feel no shame for your desires, handsome, I like both women and men, and there's nothing wrong with that," Walter told Salomon, even as the burly stud deep-throated the hell out of his cock. Afterwards, Walter laid Salomon on the carpeted floor and sucked his big Black dick. Stefania got so turned on that she joined the action, sitting on Salomon's face and smothering him with her big dark booty...

"Hmm, I can't wait to see your big White cock go into my man's tight Haitian ass," Stefania said to Walter, even as she continued to ride Salomon's handsome face. Walter nodded, and the fun got really steamy from then on. Stefania sucked on Walter's big cock, and felt it harden and lengthen in her mouth. Grabbing some condoms and lubricant, Stefania handed them to Walter...

"Let's do this," Salomon said, as Stefania finally rolled her big ass off of his face. Walter smiled and nodded, and then pressed his big cock against Salomon's butt hole, which Stefania conveniently held open for him. Without further ado, Walter Fletcher, known in the worlds of swinging, BDSM and cuckolding as Mr. BWC pushed his big White cock into Salomon's asshole. The Haitian stud groaned, and his fiancée smiled as she watched him get fucked.

"Hmm, Salomon, my man, your ass is even tighter than Stefania's," Walter said, grinning as he filled Salomon's butthole with his big pale cock. Walter is the sort of man who doesn't discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation or nationality. He likes to fuck women of all races in every hole they've got...and then some. Of course, being a bisexual gentleman, Walter has no qualms about fucking men of all hues. That's why he was enjoying the company of Salomon and Stefania so damn much...

"Hmm, this is so hot," Stefania cooed, and she rubbed her tits together while watching Walter fuck Salomon in the ass. Upon noticing that Salomon's dick got really hard with Walter's cock up his butt, Stefania leaned over and took Salomon's dick into her mouth. Just like that, the foxy Haitian temptress sucked the hell out of her fiancé thick dark dick as a thick pale cock filled his asshole. Salomon screamed passionately, loving the feel of Stefania's soft lips on his dick and Walter's hard cock up his butt. When he came, Stefania eagerly drank his masculine spunk. Moments later, Walter pulled out of Salomon's asshole, smiling wickedly...

"Sir, madam, I thank you for your kind hospitality, I do hope to see you folks again, have a lovely evening," said Walter Fletcher, the consummate gentleman, a couple of hours later. Shaking hands with the hunky Salomon Vincent and his sexy fiancée Stefania Posey, Walter smiled at them and wished them well before exiting their lovely home. Walter was all smiles as he headed to his car, and drove away. To many more nights like this one, Mr. BWC thought to himself as he drove off into the New England night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in New England

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds