• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Soleil of Vanier

Mistress Soleil of Vanier

"Hello, Mistress Soleil speaking," came the sultry female voice on the other line, and Andy Pierre smiled, not believing his luck. The big and tall young Black man lay on his bed, inside his residence on the Carleton University campus. It was a frosty November evening in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, but things were about to get steamy for a certain brother...

For months now, Andy Pierre had been watching the videos on Mistress Soleil's website. The tall, bodacious Black woman simply rocked in those videos, and the things she did to the male submissive types that she worked with simply blew Andy's mind. Watching her tie up, flog, and even penetrated men with her sex toys turned Andy on immensely. At last, he felt ready to experience the Black dominatrix's raw intensity in person...

"Hi, I'm Andy, and, um, I'd like to book a session," Andy replied, and he got up and began pacing back and forth in his room. He'd been lucky enough to get a single occupant room, with its own washroom, a tiny kitchen and a living room, which was more than most of his fellow students could say. And now he was about to dip into his OSAP money for decidedly non-educational purposes...

"Well, Andy, what are you into?" Mistress Soleil asked, and the tall, voluptuous Haitian gal sat in her boudoir, in the Montreal Road area of Vanier, Ontario. The brother on the other line sounded like he was in his twenties. Probably one of those brothers who had been watching a lot of BDSM-related porn, and was now curious about the real thing. Newbies like Andy consisted a significant percentage of Mistress Soleil's clients...

"Alright, here goes nothing, I am curious about pegging," Andy replied, and Mistress Soleil chuckled softly. She'd been right about this brother all along. After working in the worlds of fetish modeling and professional domination for twenty years, Mistress Soleil was an expert when it came to the male psyche. Most of the men who came to her were either the twenty something collegiate guys like Andy, or the middle-aged married men who wanted something their wives couldn't or wouldn't provide. It was so cliché.

"Well, that's one of the services that I offer, you came to the right place," Mistress Soleil said, and just like that, she helped Andy book a session. Three hundred dollars per hour, that was Mistress Soleil's flat rate when it came to female domination sessions. Some guys wasted her time, and she could tell about them right away. Andy wasn't like that. The brother has been fantasizing about this for some time, this much Mistress Soleil was sure of.

"Thank you ma'am, I'll be there in one hour," Andy replied, and Mistress Soleil hung up. Moments later, Andy jumped into the shower, brushed his teeth, washed himself, got dressed then exited his room. He headed to the OC Transpo bus station which was a few minutes away, and caught the Number 4 bus leaving the Carleton University campus. Andy rode the bus all the way to Rideau Street, and then caught a Number 12 bus heading to the east end of Ottawa. He got off on Montreal Road, and looked for the address that Mistress Soleil told him about.

Andy stood in front of the old house located between a gas station, a shoppers drug mart, and a strip club. Knocking on the door, he waited. That's when his cell phone began to buzz. At first, Andy ignored it. Picking it up, he thought it was Anne Junie, the young Haitian woman who recently dumped him because he wasn't cool enough. Anne Junie left him for a thug named Eddie, a Black dude from Florida with tattoos and a criminal record the length of the Ottawa river. Andy did not feel like speaking to her.

"Good afternoon, Andy, please come in," came Mistress Soleil's voice, and the young Haitian gasped as the door swung open. Before him stood a tall, gorgeous Black woman in her mid-forties, clad in a Black tank top, Black jeans and Black cowboy boots. Her long dark hair was styled into neat dreadlocks, and she looked at Andy with a coy smile on her beautiful face. Andy blinked, and then smiled. This was Mistress Soleil, the Black dominatrix whose website he'd been checking out for months...

"Mistress Soleil, it's a pleasure to meet you," Andy replied shyly, and Mistress Soleil grinned, and welcomed him inside. This one is going to be tons of fun, Mistress Soleil thought with a wicked smile. A woman whose work involved dominating men's minds and bodies knew a thing or two about their inner workings. Andy here was as vanilla as they come, a novice who was turned on by female domination because he possessed a deep submissive streak which he was blissfully unaware of...

"The pleasure is mine, Andy, you can leave your coat on the rack, and please take off your shoes," Mistress Soleil said evenly, and Andy did as he was told. The young brother stood there, smiling, and she nodded until he got the point. Andy nodded, and took the cash out of his wallet. He'd gone to the ATM inside the nearby gas station and withdrawn three hundred bucks. He'd be broke until payday, three days from now, but it would all be worth it...

"Here we go, ma'am, please go easy on me," Andy said with a sheepish grin, and Mistress Soleil smiled, and then took him by the hand, leading him to the basement where her sessions normally took place. Andy took a look around, fascinated by the sex toys, leather outfits, and other items he saw. He seemed really taken with the Saint Andrew's Cross, which he'd seen in Mistress Soleil's videos. Just last night he jerked off to a video where Mistress Soleil whipped some guy on that very same artifact...

"Tell me about your fantasies, Andy, and I promise we'll have fun, just remember that I am in charge, but I can't read minds, so if things get too intense, say yellow to slow down or red to stop," Mistress Soleil said firmly, and Andy nodded. Just like that, the fun began for the young Haitian novice, and Mistress Soleil showed him what she was made of, and then some...

"This is nice," Andy said, as Mistress Soleil bent him over a rack, and proceeded to whoop him with her flogger. The dark-skinned, rugged young man winced as the sexy Haitian dominatrix gave him a sound whooping, flogging his ass, his back, and more. Mistress Soleil admired the brother's sexy ass while whooping him. Although she dominated men and sometimes women of all hues, Mistress Soleil didn't get to dominate sexy Black men as often as she would like. With Andy, she got to make up for lost time...

"Speak when spoken to, sub," Mistress Soleil shouted, and she began whooping Andy's ass harder, causing him to scream. After giving Andy a sound thrashing, Mistress Soleil donned some gloves, and had him spread his ass cheeks wide open. Andy winced as Mistress Soleil lubricated his asshole with lotion and then began fingering him. He was starting to get into the groove of it, and then he felt something bigger press against his butt...

"Hmm, oh shit," Andy cried out, and Mistress Soleil laughed and smacked his ass. Gently, lovingly, Mistress Soleil stroked the strap-on dildo, and after rolling a condom on it, she pressed it against Andy's butt hole. The young Haitian man groaned as Mistress Soleil gripped his hips and bucked her pelvis, thrusting into him. The dildo slid into Andy's asshole, and Mistress Soleil laughed gleefully as she began fucking him. Slowly, deeply, Mistress Soleil penetrated Andy's ass, and he cried and moaned, bitching out even though, deep down, he totally loved it.

"Hmm, Andy, your big dark dick is real hard, you love it when I fuck your ass," Mistress Soleil teased him, and she began fucking him with gusto. Andy whimpered as Mistress Soleil filled his asshole with her strap-on dildo. Like the strong Black woman that she is, Mistress Soleil showed Andy who's boss, and the younger Black man absolutely loved it. His screams became happy moans, and he finally relaxed, and enjoyed.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, ma'am, I'll definitely be back," Andy Pierre said to Mistress Soleil, an hour later. After taking a shower, and getting dressed, Andy thanked the sexy Black dominatrix for her time. Mistress Soleil gave the younger man a hug, wished him well and sent him on his merry way. This one has had his first taste of Black female domination and will soon become addicted, Mistress Soleil thought with a self-satisfied smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Soleil of Vanier

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds