• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom For Black Masters

Black Femdom For Black Masters

"Rachel, you are a crazy woman, and the funny thing about insanity is that people who are insane don't even know that they're insane," Paul Winters said with a smile, and Rachel LeConte smiled, knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. One way or another, things were going to change between them tonight, Rachel would have it no other way.

"I'm not a crazy woman, Paul, or would you prefer to be called Master Noir? I am the woman who's going to fuck your ass," Rachel retorted, using that sexy and scary voice that she liked to use on her male and female subs. Outside the stately mansion located in the heart of New Orleans, Louisiana, a storm raged. Inside, a sensual storm was brewing as a battle of wills played out between two very willful individuals...

"Rachel, or Maitresse Ra, whichever one of your many names you want to be called by, I refuse to honor our bet since it was in jest," Paul Winters said, and the tall and dark-skinned, burly African American BDSM Master smiled nonchalantly, and took a puff of his cigar. Sitting on a throne-like chair, clad in a black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, black leather pants and black leather boots, Paul/Master Noir looked strong and confident. One sexy brother, Rachel thought with a wicked grin.

"Nope, a bet is a bet, Paul, and I won fair and square, you said you would get my ass if you won, and that I would get your ass if I won, I am here to stake my claim," Rachel said, and with that, she unzipped her long black overcoat, revealing a body which was simply to die for. Paul felt a stir down below as he beheld the vision of beauty standing before him.

Clad in a black tank top over a black leather miniskirt and thigh-high black leather boots, Rachel Leconte/Mistress Ra looked simply amazing. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with a voluptuous, chocolate-hued body which was simply to die for, and an ass that was made for spanking and fucking, the woman who called herself Mistress Ra was fine as hell. Born in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, Rachel resembled the Creole beauties that Paul Winters grew up with, but she had charms that were uniquely her own.

For a long time, Master Noir had been the undisputed King of the BDSM scene in the City of New Orleans, Louisiana. As a tall, handsome black man blessed with good looks, athleticism, keen intelligence and raw charisma, he had lots of female admirers. Gorgeous white women, feisty Latin women, and even those exotic and elusive Indian women. Still, there was nothing quite like a strong and beautiful black woman, and even in New Orleans, a city crawling with sexy black ladies, Rachel Leconte/Mistress Ra was in a class by herself.

When news and rumors began swirling around a sexy and seductive black dominatrix who was taking the BDSM scene by storm, Paul Winters found himself curious about her. According to the rumor mill, Rachel Leconte was one hell of a dominant, and she wasn't like the other black female dominant types that Paul knew of. Most black women in the world of BDSM were allergic to black men, flocking to those cliché insecure white males posing as dominants when all they really wanted was some pussy and occasional worship.

Paul Winters investigated Mistress Ra/Rachel Leconte and she began to mystify him when he found out that she was very Afro-centric and loved her black men...the submissive ones that is. Mistress Ra didn't just play with white males and white females. Nope, this strong black woman seemed to enjoy the company of her own kind and posted videos of herself dominating black men and black women. That caused quite a stir because Mistress Ra was not following the script established by black folks in BDSM decades ago. Mistress Ra is a dominant black woman who loves black men, and in Paul's universe, that made her a unicorn.

"In this world, no one gives us anything, if you want something, you have to take it," Paul Winters said, speaking with the casual arrogance of a man who was used to getting his way. Rachel Leconte grinned, and then pulled something out of her purse. A shiny ebony object of a decidedly phallic nature which she hastily fastened around her waist. Stroking her shiny ebony strap-on dildo in a gentle, almost loving manner, Mistress Ra smiled at Paul Winters/Master Noir. In her smile, there was something akin to the grin of a predator about to pounce on prey...

"That's right, Paul, that's why I'm going to take this ass of yours, don't worry, you're going to love it," Mistress Ra said with a wicked smile, and then she pounced on Paul. Master Noir gasped as the tall, bodacious black dominatrix came for him, as he sat on his throne, and he rose up to defend himself. Fiercely the two of them grappled, and Paul went after Rachel with all he got. This brother didn't believe in holding back when dealing with aggressive females who came after him. If Rachel wanted gender equality, Paul was going to give it to her...

"You're all talk," Paul said, and he grabbed Rachel and wrestled her down, ending up on top of her. Smiling triumphantly he looked down at the curvy, gorgeous black woman who lay underneath him. Unexpectedly, Rachel spread her thighs, as if welcoming him inside of her. Paul looked into her brown eyes and saw defiance there. A second later, Rachel grabbed him by the neck with one hand and the balls with the other.

"Paul Winters, also known as Master Noir, I've got you by the balls and by the neck, surrender now or else," Mistress Ra/Rachel Leconte said in a tense voice, and Paul grimaced, then nodded. Smiling, Mistress Ra nodded in triumph, knowing that she had this strong black man right where she wanted him. Putting Paul on his back, Mistress Ra laid him there and looked down at him. Time for this strong black Master to realize that the strong black Mistress runs the show, always...

"Alright, Mistress Ra, you got me," Paul Winters acknowledged, and Mistress Ra smiled and nodded, then she went to work on him. Pulling down Paul's pants, Mistress Ra looked at his dick, which was long and thick. She'd heard a lot about that magnificent black dick of his, from women who'd felt its power in their mouths, vaginas and assholes. Grabbing Paul's dick, Mistress Ra took him into her mouth and began sucking on it. Paul was surprised but did not object to this strong black sister sucking him off. What's a brother to do under those circumstances?

"Hmm, I love the taste of black Master dick," Mistress Ra paused to say, and while sucking Paul's dick, she slid a finger into his asshole. Paul gasped at the intrusion but said nothing. As Mistress Ra added a second finger to his asshole, Paul Winters/Master Noir began to moan in pleasure. Mistress Ra fingered the strong brother's ass for some time, marveling as his huge dark dick lengthened and hardened in her mouth. This was going to be so damn good...

"Oh fuck, I love this, more," Paul Winters/Master Noir heard himself say, and Mistress Ra grinned, and then reached for some condoms and lube. After rolling a condom on the dildo and lubricating Paul's asshole, Mistress Ra pressed the phallic toy against his anal opening. Looking into Paul's eyes, Mistress Ra/Rachel Leconte hesitated. The supreme black dominatrix of New Orleans was about to make BDSM history by fucking its supreme black Master up his ass...

"Master Noir, you may fuck all kinds of women but your ass belongs to me," Mistress Ra said, and then she gleefully pushed the dildo into Paul's asshole. A sharp groan escaped the burly black man's mouth as the dominant black woman began fucking his asshole with the strap-on dildo. Raising Master Noir's legs in the air, Mistress Ra stroked his dick while pounding his asshole with the strap-on dildo. She'd been dreaming of topping a strong black Master like this for some time, and this was her ultimate fantasy come true...

"Yeah, I fuck all kinds of women but I'm your bitch," Master Noir cried out, loving what Mistress Ra was doing to him. The strong black woman pegged the hell out of the strong black Master, filling his asshole with the dildo and fucking him like there was no tomorrow. When Paul warned her that he was ready to cum, Rachel Leconte pulled the dildo out of his asshole and drank his cum. Sighing happily, Paul looked at Mistress Ra with a mixture of awe and gratitude.

"Hmm, you like that, huh? I got something else for you, my King," Mistress Ra said, and Master Noir watched, amazed, as the tall, curvy black Mistress got on all fours, turned around and shook her big black ass at him. Paul grinned, and stroked his big dick, which hardened at the sight of Mistress Ra's big black booty. Grabbing the lube and some new condoms, Paul made good use of them.

"Hmm, give me that ass, Rachel, make your King proud," Master Noir said, and he gripped Mistress Ra's wide hips tightly and began to fuck her with gusto. Mistress Ra moaned deeply as Paul Winters thick dark dick invaded her asshole. Although she'd been fucked by men of all races, Rachel Leconte had never forgotten the feel of a strong black dick, and was happy to make up for lost time.

"Fuck me hard, Master Noir, and don't hold back," Mistress Ra said, in between moans. Laughing, Master Noir did just that. Smacking her big ass and pulling her hair, Paul fucked Rachel with deep, powerful strokes. Abandoning all pretense, Rachel/Mistress Ra squealed, loving the feel of Paul's dick in her butt hole. Master Noir fucked Mistress Ra with gusto, until the pressure of her asshole on his dick proved to be too much and he came. At last, exhausted, they lay on the carpeted floor of Master Noir's basement, tired but happy as can be.

"Only you could ever be my equal," Paul Winters/Master Noir said to Rachel Leconte/Mistress Ra as they stepped out of the shower, having cleansed themselves after hours of passionate, kinky sex. The tall, broad-shouldered and athletic, superbly masculine brother looked at the tall, curvy, voluptuous and sexy, strong and beautiful sister. They kissed passionately, and exchanged a hug. That's how it all began, the reconciliation between dominant black men and dominant black women in the world of BDSM. Make love not war, let that be a lesson for all...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom For Black Masters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds