• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Addicted to Ratchet Chicks

Addicted to Ratchet Chicks

"I really must stop banging ratchet chicks," Ramon Jackson thought to himself as he looked at his latest overnight guest, a tall, mahogany-hued, curvy and sexy, feisty young black woman named Monique whom he picked up at the Bourbon Room in downtown Ottawa. While fine as hell, Monique couldn't stop talking about all kinds of shit as Ramon drove her back to his place...

"Ottawa has some crabby and grimy dudes but you're different, I can tell, that's why I hollered at you," Monique said, and Ramon smiled and nodded. He was used to being the brother who is different. Born in New Jersey to a Jamaican immigrant father and a Colombian-American mother, Ramon had a hard time growing up in the racially divided world of Newark, NJ, but it only made him tougher.

"Well, I'm a Jersey cat, that's why," Ramon replied, and Monique grinned and looked at him. She laid her hand on his thigh as he drove and Ramon took that as a good sign. The tall, handsome brother was used to having both women and men comment on his good looks. To the black folks, Ramon was not black enough, and to the Latinos, he was too black. Ramon honestly hated both sides at times, and was determined to be his own man.

"Hmm, I love American guys," Monique replied, and Ramon tried to figure out if she came from Nigeria or someplace nearby like Ghana, then decided that it did not matter. Ramon winked at her and drove from downtown Ottawa to the Ogilvie area where he was staying. His rented basement lay at the bottom of a townhouse owned by Farrukh, a strict Pakistani landlady who was surprisingly kind at times. Too bad things were going to be quite noisy tonight...

"Well, this American brother loves his African sisters," Ramon replied, and he leaned over and kissed Monique on the lips. The two of them exited the car, and Ramon fiddled with the keys, since it was so damn cold outside. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, felt a lot colder than the City of Newark, New Jersey, in November. That's life in Canada for you. Ramon knew what he was signing up for when he moved to the Capital region of Canada...

"Hmm, you are in for a treat, handsome," Monique said, and she sat Ramon on his bed, and put on a little show for him. Ramon feasted his eyes on the vision of West African beauty that stood before him. Monique was tall, dark-skinned, busty and big-bottomed, and kind of reminded him of Tennis legend Serena Williams...only with a much bigger ass. The things I am going to do to that ass, Ramon thought.

"Hmm, do tell," Ramon replied, and Monique walked up to him, stark naked, and paused, hands on her hips. Ramon grinned and reached for her thick black ass, which he'd been wanting to smash since he first spotted her on the dance floor of the Bourbon Room. Monique grinned as Ramon pinched her big black ass, and then playfully slapped it.

"Hmm, Ramon, are you going to just stare at that ass, or do something about it?" Monique asked, and Ramon grinned, and pulled her close. They kissed passionately and rolled around on the bed, and then Ramon laid Monique there, and went to work on her. The young African woman smiled as Ramon kissed her lips, then caressed her full, round breasts before sucking on them gently. Monique sighed happily, thrilled to be with a man who knew what he was doing...

"Just relax and let me do my thing," Ramon said, and he spread Monique's thick dark thighs, inhaling the womanly fragrance emanating from within them. Monique held her breath as Ramon brought his handsome face between her legs, and began eating her pussy. From the first time Monique laid eyes on the tall, muscular and handsome, brown-skinned mixed stud with the thick Afro, Monique knew that he would be a good lay. As Ramon began lathering her pussy, Monique knew that she was definitely right about him...

"Oh, I am totally relaxed, handsome," Monique cooed softly, and the tall and very voluptuous young black woman rubbed her breasts together as Ramon pleasured her. The mixed stud licked her pussy, and added his fingers, triggering intense sensations deep inside Monique's womanly core. Ramon definitely had skills, and Monique was happy to be on the receiving end of them. The brother from Jersey set her on fire...

"Oh fuck, you're killing me," Monique squealed, moments later, as Ramon triggered a wicked orgasm which made her squirm and moan in delight. The relentless teasing of her clitoris by his tongue, followed by his fingers twisting inside her pussy drove Monique to the edge, and Ramon grinned. He watched, amazed, as Monique came, oozing hot girly cum out of her pussy. It was like a torrent of passion, and Ramon was thrilled to have been the one to bring her there...

"Glad you had fun, gorgeous, right now I need your attention," Ramon said, and he smiled at her while stroking his dick, which was long, thick and caramel. Monique smiled and nodded, looking at Ramon through moist eyes. The young black woman was still panting after coming down from cloud nine, but she licked her lips upon seeing his thick dick. Smiling, Monique nodded, and then grabbed Ramon's dick.

"Hmm, don't worry, Ramon, I'm going to take care of you," Monique said, and with that, she took Ramon's dick into her mouth. The young biracial American sighed happily as the feisty young black woman finally fell silent, after wrapping her thick, gorgeous lips around his dick. Monique began sucking Ramon's dick like there was no tomorrow, her stylish dreads swaying this way and that as she fellated him. Now that's what I am talking about, Ramon thought with a smile.

"Hot damn, you're good at this," Ramon whispered, amazed by Monique's gusto and energy. The young black woman was sucking his dick with a passion that surprised the hell out of him...but in a good way. Ramon thrust his big caramel dick down Monique's throat, and she actually took it all. While sucking Ramon's dick, Monique massaged his balls. Ramon winced, and Monique, sensing that he was about to cum, intensified things a bit. When Ramon finally came, Monique drank every last drop of his cum...

"Hmm, wait till I ride your dick," Monique said with a wicked grin, her mouth still full of Ramon's sperm. Ramon grinned, and nodded. Later, he rolled a condom on his dick as Monique got on all fours, and shook her big black ass at him. Ramon stroked his dick and shook his head, not believing what he was seeing. Without further ado, he pressed his dick against Monique's pussy lips and pushed his way in. Monique's tight flesh gripped his pole like a vice, and just like that, she began grinding her big ass against his groin.

"Now that's what I like," Ramon said, and he smacked Monique's ass, hard, as he began fucking her. Monique continued grinding her ass against Ramon, welcoming his dick inside of her. Ever since Monique Baffour left her hometown of Accra, Ghana, to study engineering at the University of Ottawa in Ontario, Canada, life had been one big adventure. Monique liked sexing up men from exotic places, and Ramon Jackson from New Jersey, a genuine American stud, now that was a delicacy that she just couldn't pass...

"I want it in my ass," Monique said, a little while later. Ramon grinned and nodded, then took some lotion, then made her fantasy come true. Monique lay flat on her back, legs in the air. Ramon stimulated her clitoris with one finger and fingered her asshole with the other. Monique winced as Ramon's finger twisted in her asshole. Taking his time to lubricate Monique's asshole, Ramon rolled a condom on his dick, and then pressed it against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, Ramon pushed his dick into Monique's asshole, and just like that, the fun began again...

"Hmm, I love a tight ass," Ramon said, exhaling sharply as he began fucking Monique's asshole. The young black woman moaned deeply as Ramon began working his dick into her backdoor. Monique had been with men of all races, but Ramon was in a category by himself. The well-endowed American stud from Jersey was determined to show a certain West African cutie what men from North America were made of, and he didn't disappoint. Ramon filled Monique's asshole with his dick, going balls deep. A sharp cry escaped Monique's lips as Ramon packed her booty hole, and he pounded away at her until she couldn't take it anymore...

"Hmm, that was fun," Monique said to Ramon, a while later. The two of them lay in bed, still aglow from their sexual debacles. Ramon pulled the covers over their tired, sweaty bodies, and then they went to sleep. Come morning, Ramon did what he always did, and put his latest overnight guest in a cab, which he dutifully paid for, and then back to his room. After taking a shower, Ramon got dressed and then went to face another productive day at Carleton University, where he was studying business management.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Addicted to Ratchet Chicks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds