• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What Did I Get Into? Saturday

What Did I Get Into? Saturday

1234

I awoke to a small pain in my left arm. I looked up groggily and realized that I had been hit with a full water bottle. Liz was peering over the bed at me and then spoke. "Slave, get up and get me a roll of toilet paper, a large jug and a plastic grocery bag. The jug and grocery bag will be in the kitchen somewhere. You have three minutes, you better not be late."

"But I can't move. The handcuffs are stuck around my ankle Mistress Liz." It was true. Liz had handcuffed me to the bedpost the previous night before I fell asleep.

"Just find a little button on the cuffs and push it, you'll be released. The cuffs were just to make you stay there. I knew you wouldn't bother to try to escape." Liz said. She sounded pleased her little trick had worked. I searched around the cuffs and found the button and freed myself.

"Ok the clock says 6:02, if you aren't back when it says 6:05 you'll be punished. Go." I got up and ran to the kitchen right away. I looked under the sink and found a plastic bag immediately. I started frantically searching for the jug in all the cupboards but I couldn't find anything. Finally I saw a large bottle beside the fridge. It was right out in the open. I didn't even notice it. Pissed, I ran upstairs and grabbed a roll of toilet paper and returned to Liz's bedroom. I read the clock. I was too late. It was already 6:05.

"Well slave, we will make this extra difficult for you." Liz said. The last person I wanted to punish me was Liz. I could tell by the sly grin on her face it would be something I would hate. I was still a little confused by what I was supposed to bring to her. What were they for? I would soon find out.

"Here's the deal slave, I have to go to the bathroom, but getting up would be an inconvenience for me. That's why you're here, to help any of us avoid inconveniencing ourselves. My problem is I have to take a shit. Your job is to get it all in the bag, you must hoist me up so I can hit the bag. If I sit in any of my own shit I'll be very pissed. You must also be able to reached my vulva with your tongue and mouth."

So I had to catch her shit in a bag while I pleasured her. Whatever. I have a dog I pick up after it all the time. Today was different, obviously, but nothing too terrible. The difficult part would be positioning myself so I could put the bag under her and still get access to her pussy. I pulled the blankets off of her to see what I could do.

Liz is a petite girl, barely five feet and thin with small perky tits and skinny legs. She probably didn't even weight 100lbs. She had on long sleeved, dark purple silk pajama top and matching bottoms. She had short brown hair and it was all disheveled from sleeping.

"I better not get cold slave, I do not want to be inconvenienced in any way." I quickly put the blankets back over her. "Hurry up and set up before I have to go real bad."

I decided what I was going to do. I reached under the covers, she was lying face up. I tried to pull down her pajama bottoms but she wasn't helping me. She wouldn't lift her ass. So I got my palms up under each side of her ass and lifted her a little with my hands while pulling the pants down below her ass. Her pajamas were really smooth and slippery to the touch. It felt nice. Her body also had that nice warmth from sleeping. I set her down and pulled the pants down to her ankles, where they remained bunched up. She wasn't wearing anything underneath the pajamas.

I then put my head under the blankets and climbed in. I lifted her legs over me and put my head up through her legs between her knees, so her knees were resting on my shoulders. I then stretched her legs open more so I could put my shoulders through, her legs were now wrapped around my waist. "I'm not comfortable slave." I had to move fast. I was ducking so I wouldn't move the blankets around too much. I quickly slid forward, moving from a knelling position to a sitting position so my legs were resting at her sides. My dick was two inches away from her cunt. I then bent over even more, I could see nothing because it was dark under the blankets, but I could smell her scent. I wrapped both my arms under her waist and lifted up her ass and midsection a little bit. I got her up high enough to slip my legs under her. I crossed them at my ankles so my calves formed a support that rested the small of her back. It lifted her ass in the air somewhat. It should be enough for her to take a shit.

I pulled her shirt halfway up her abdomen to keep it out of the way. I then pressed my face right against her stomach , near her belly button, I didn't want to touch her pussy without permission. I slipped her legs back up so her quads were around my head and her feet and calves rested against my bent over back, which was almost parallel to the bed. Her elevated legs lifted up her ass even more. I reached around and found the plastic bag and positioned it in between my ankles and groin. I held it open there.

"I'm ready, Mistress Liz" I said. It was quite an awkward position we were in at the moment. And I had Liz positioned in a weird spot without her straining a muscle at all. It did feel good to have her naked lower half draped over me, her legs were so soft and, her inner thighs against the side of my head felt like two of the most comfortable pillow I had ever had.

"Ok slave, originally you were supposed to catch my piss in the bucket but you were late, so you will use your mouth."

"No fucking way" I thought. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think I would have to fucking drink piss. I didn't even know if I could handle it. Would I gag or puke or what?

"You will put your mouth over my lips, stretch your mouth wide and cover as much area as you can, you better swallow every bit or else you'll be punished horribly. I'll start soon."

I was about to become a human toilet. Fucking unbelievable. But after all I had been through there was no way I could give up and leave the money now. I had no choice but to put my lips against her midsection stretching them wide as possible. I waited for about 10 seconds and then I felt a squirt in my mouth. The piss hit the roof of my mouth hard. It tasted disgusting, the acidity of it was burning the inside of my mouth. The impact against my mouth caused me to pull away from her, and the taste made me gag. I quickly moved back, not missing any urine. Because she was elevated a little it wasn't going at my throat, I had to let it hit the top of my mouth and land on my tongue before I swallowed.

Apparently that first little amount was a preview because immediately after that she started going again, this one was a long one. I just opened my mouth and took it all in, struggling to not spit it all back out. It tasted terrible, as my mouth got more full the whole thing burned, it was overwhelmingly bad. My mouth was getting pretty full, the urine pooled in the bottom of my mouth. When urine hit the pool in my mouth it sounded like a toilet when you piss into it. She was peeing with a lot of force, it made a constant sound as it smacked into the back of my mouth, it came in so hard it was stinging. Just before the urine would start dripping over my bottom lip I swallowed, the urine burning my throat, my gag reflex was somehow suppressed.

I had to swallow three times before she started slowing down, on my fourth mouthful she started going in small spurts. I felt the bag crinkle, she was shitting now too. I could smell it. I swallowed again and she stopped, but I didn't move my mouth for fear of missing anything.

"Slave, use your tongue to lap up any urine, then you can move your mouth away. Don't gag and disrespect what I gave you, you should be happy to serve as my toilet." I licked up three times to get any excess urine. I moved my lips away and I felt so sick. My mouth and throat were burning, the bitter taste of urine remained there. My mouth was begging for water. My stomach was queasy. I could smell the shit. It was too much. I started gagging violently, holding my throat. I couldn't stop for 30 seconds.

"Too bad slave, you were doing so well, I won't punish you directly, but you'll be receiving some punishment later today anyway," she said "I'm done shitting, you must keep my ass up while I turn over, you can move the sheets out of the way now too.

I pulled her legs over my head and lay down so her feet rested on my chest. I lifted the sheets. She then rolled over off my legs onto the bed, ass up. I knew what was coming next.

"Wipe my ass slave, I want it spotless. And move the shit bag to the floor for now" Thankfully her shit was pretty clean and required only a few wipes. "Run your finger threw my crack and bring it over here." I decided to get even with her for the trick she played on me with the handcuffs. Using a finger on the hand that I used to wipe her ass I wiped through and brought a finger from the other hand to her face, she sniffed it. "Smells clean, better lick it slave, just to make sure." Ha, I knew she would make me prove it, I faked disgust but put the clean finger in my mouth. She bought it, a minor victory for me.

"Here are your orders for the rest of the morning: take the bag of shit and put it in the same bag as your clothes out front. I highly doubt anybody will be out now so you'll be all right that way. Take this" she handed me a cell phone. "If I need something I'll just call you from here. After the shit is outside, clean yourself up, wash everywhere thoroughly, then you may do whatever you want, but you must have 3 servings of French toast ready for us at 10:00 am. Clear."

"Yes, Mistress Liz." with that she turned and pulled up her pants and curled back up into bed. I took the bag of shit and checked the block, It looked like no one was out at the moment. I sprinted out and put the shit in the garbage bag and came back inside. I immediately went to the upstairs bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with water for at least 10 minutes. When I was confident I had got rid of most of the urine I swallowed a whole bunch of water. I felt a lot better, that disgusting experience was behind me. I took the opportunity to use the toilet myself. I then used that toothbrush to brush my teeth and the mouthwash. I stepped into the shower and cleaned everywhere very well as instructed.

I went downstairs to a couch and fooled around with the cell phone and got the alarm set for 9 and I went to sleep.

I woke up at nine and headed to the kitchen. I got three slices of bread each, I also decided to make myself three pieces hoping no one would find out. I made my meal quickly and ate it. I then went to work on the bacon and hash browns. At 5 to 10:00 I had the three meals on the counter perfectly arranged.

Liz came down and surveyed my work. "Lie down" she said and I did, on my back. She then pressed my arms to my sides and pushed my legs as close together as possible. This squeezed my balls in-between my legs, but Liz saw this and quickly lifted them out so they sat on top of my legs, they looked perched up in that position. I heard cutting and then Liz covered my whole body with cinnamon, she used up the whole container, she did the same with icing sugar, except she didn't use as much. The whole topside of my body except for my face and some parts of my arms and feet were completely covered with brown and white dust. It felt really weird, a little bit itchy. I knew better than to scratch anything.

She then put all the cinnamon toast on me, but they were cut into small bite size pieces. My arms created a wall to stop the toast from rolling off and my legs formed a crevice to hold more of the toast in.

Just then I heard footsteps on the stairs. Amanda and Britney strolled in, looking half asleep and still in their nighties. "What the…?" Britney mumbled.

"I figured the slave would make a good table, besides if we make a mess he cleans it. NO cutlery allowed. Use your mouths guys." She then took a whole jug of syrup and pored it all over my body, this felt pretty neat. I think everyone has food fantasies. Feeling the sticky syrup running all over my body was a cool sensation. Liz then kneeled down at my groin, Britney took my chest and Amanda my legs.

They all bent over and started eating the pieces of French toast off me. Liz would take a long lick of the cinnamon and sugar off my body and then eat the French toast. The other two saw that and started to do the same. It felt so awesome to have girls licking my chest and legs and stomach, especially since they all made satisfied sounds as they ate the toast. After they ate all the toast I was told to shower up while they ate their hash browns and bacon. It was a good idea because I was covered in saliva, syrup and powder.

When I came back downstairs the girls were discussing what to do with me next.

"I really want him smooth skin rubbing up against mine, but I don't want him to get too much pleasure out of it." Liz stated.

"There has got to be something, I wanna feel him too." Britney agreed.

"Guys, I got it. Let's have a wrestling match. 3 on 1." Amanda said eagerly.

"What? A wrestling match, that sounds stupid." said Britney. I must admit that it sounded like something I would enjoy, rolling around and rubbing up against three girls, while they did the same with each other sounded awesome, but I had learned that Amanda knows what she is doing and this will probably be more enjoyable for them than for me, but it couldn't be too bad. At that point I hoped the idea would materialize.

"Hear me out first. We go downstairs and find that plastic that was covering the couch when we bought it. We put that on the floor, we find a way to make a square with stuff lying around so we can hold some kind of oil in there. We then all get oiled up and wrestle, first one to have the other team tap out wins. If he wins he is off duty until tomorrow, if we win he gets some kind of extra punishment."

"I'm going to trust you on this one Amanda" said Liz, who clearly didn't sound too enthusiastic.

"Trust me, we'll have fun throwing him around. You in Brit?"

"Yeah, if you guys are."

"Great. Ok, one of you run out and buy some oil. Buy tons of it. There is no way we can have too much, remember we want some to pool at the bottom on the ‘arena'. I'll stay here and start working on the arena." Amanda said.

"Ok, I'll go grab some kind of oil. I'll be back." Britney said and got up to leave.

"Slave, follow me, we got work to do." Amanda said as we went downstairs. We arrived in the basement, like the rest of the house, it was nice. I noticed a hot tub was in the corner. The basement was open except for one room behind the stairs. Liz immediately entered. I could see it was for storage. Liz pulled out the plastic covering. "I can't believe we kept this and that it would come in handy. What are the odds?" said Liz.

"About the same as us about to fight our man-slave." said Amanda flatly.

Liz laughed and then started to pull out pieces of wood, crates, anything with some weight and solidly built. I was told to bring all the pieces to an open area in the middle of the basement. Amanda started arranging the objects in a big square and made me help. The square was about 15 feet by 10 feet. We then took the plastic sheet and moved it over the whole setup. It went up the sides of the object so no liquid would flow out. Amanda then said that it was dangerous, the objects would hurt people if we fell on them, so she told me to grab all the couch cushions and stuff from the upstairs and bring them down. I did so and we had pretty much enough for the whole arena. Now pillows were between the plastic and the objects, providing pretty decent protection. It was ready to go.

Brit appeared at the top of the stairs. "I got 15 huge jugs of olive oil at the grocery store. It was all they had. The cashier asked me what it was for. I said I just love the stuff. He looked at me like I was insane."

"Slave, go and get all the oil out of the car while we finalize the rules. I want you to bring all the jugs downstairs. I want you to dump 10 of the jugs into the arena and leave the other 5 beside it. Go."

I went upstairs and got to the front door when I realized that I would have to go out naked again. I hesitated, thinking maybe Amanda forgot I would be naked and it wasn't her intention. I heard footsteps on the stairs and decided I would ask her when she came up. "Mistress Amanda, do I…"

"How dare you not complete an order slave? You will be punished immediately. Liz.." Amanda said sternly.

"Slave reach over and grab your ankles." Liz said commandingly. "Brit stand in front of him, hold his shoulders so he won't fall over."

I assumed the position. My ass presented high in the air to Liz and Amanda. My balance was terrible. Britney held me up a little on the bend over, but I could balance myself for now, but I'm sure any impact would knock me over. Hopefully Brit would keep me up.

"Before each hit I want you to beg for it. Say "I've been bad, hit me"" said Liz "Beg."

"I've been bad. Hit me" I said, Liz hit me, on my left cheek, hard, harder than Becky the day before.

"I've been bad. Hit me" I said as I winced, trying to recover from the last hit. Amanda smacked my right cheek, she hit even harder than Becky. This one caused me to fall forward but Britney was holding my shoulders and allowed me to stay on my feet.

Liz and Amanda took turns spanking me as I begged, alternating turns and cheeks. My ass felt like it was on fire, each slap adding to the pain I felt. On the last turn I could barely muster the strength to speak. Each hit I feel forward causing Britney to support my weight. For the 20th time I said "I've been bad. Hit me." and Amanda did.

"Now do your job slave" Amanda remarked as she and the other two headed upstairs. I slowly headed outside, no one was around at the moment. I went to the trunk and grabbed two jugs, one in each hand. That was all I could carry. They were pretty big. I brought them downstairs and came back for more. I had done 14 of the 15 when I went out for the last when I saw my ex-girl friend drive by just as I stepped outside. She must of saw me because she hits the breaks and came back "What the fuck are you doing Marc? Why does your head say…'Slave?'"

Shit, just what I needed. I figured the best way to do this was to give short answers and get the oil back in the house and I'd be done with her. "I lost a bet." I said as she approached. I went over to the car and quickly grabbed the last oil. "Bye" I said as I turned away from her to walk back into the house.

"Holy shit" she exclaimed "Look at your ass, you're not just a house slave or something. You're a sex slave."

Fuck! Fucking idiot I am I thought. I just cringed when she said it and continued inside. We did not have a good break up, she would love to burn me on this one. Fuck, I was screwed.

Angry, I took the jugs downstairs and filled up the arena with 10 as I was supposed to. The oil was about an inch deep all the way around the place. I couldn't help but get excited about this. At least I would have some fun this time, some sexual excitement, even If I would endure some bullshit along the way.

"Slave, get your ass up here." I headed upstairs into the same room I was in before. "Ok slave, we got everything figured out. We are going to wrestle, no punching, kicking, etc. Only holds, grabs, that kind of stuff is allowed. You win if one of us gives up and we win if we get you to, to give up just yell ‘I give up' or tap out. We will be wearing swimsuits for this event, we decided it's probably better to protect your balls a bit too, so here, put this on." She handed me a small g-string, it stretched when I put it on. My balls and dick were squished in there. The string rode up my ass, but the string wasn't as uncomfortable or penetrating as I assumed it would be.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • What Did I Get Into? Saturday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds