• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wives of The Commander Ch. 04

Wives of The Commander Ch. 04

123

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Raven Reyes found herself in a very familiar position, stuck in the middle of her wives. Sadly it was one of the few times that she wasn't getting fucked in the process, but that would come soon enough. And so would she, she thought with a smile. Which quickly faded into an expression of lust as she thought how she was never far away from getting fucked, and how her sex life had drastically improved ever since she joined this unconventional relationship.

Just before then was pretty great too, Raven reminiscing briefly about their very first time together where they made Clarke Griffin air tight for the first time ever, and then a few days after that she had watched the proud Octavia Blake totally submit to their Commander Lexa Woods, even giving up her anal cherry to the more dominant woman in the process.

The following week it had been Raven's turn, and it had easily been one of the best days of her life. It was only second best to the wonderful day that Raven had married these three wonderful women, Raven turning back to smile lovingly at Clarke and Octavia, who were of course staring at her ass. This made her softly giggle with delight, and put more wiggle in her step, before looking just as lovingly at Lexa.

It was always like this when they walked together, Lexa in front like the proud Alpha she was, her submissive wives following behind her like little ducklings, which was just another sign of their submission. Although at the moment Raven was thinking of the first, and the greatest time, she had submitted to Lexa...

*

For the whole week before it Lexa had been fucking Octavia loudly and proudly, and almost always up the butt. It made Raven quiver with fear and anticipation at Lexa's offer, which she had been cruelly left to think about even though Lexa had to know there was only one answer she could possibly give.

Sure, it gave her a fresh chance to think it through, and really consider just how submissive she would be expected to be, but her answer was never not yes. Yes she wanted to submit. Yes she wanted to be Lexa's. Yes, she wanted to be able to fuck Clarke and Octavia too. Yes, she wanted all three of them. Yes, she wanted to be theirs. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!

Still Raven was trembling with nervousness as she was permitted to enter Lexa's throne room, which was deserted except for Clarke and Octavia, who spent most of the time within this room now the mountain men had been defeated and there was nothing for them to do except please their beloved Commander.

That goddess of a woman that Raven had once hated ordered her to approach, and it was all Raven could do not to fall at her feet immediately before being asked the question. Hell, it was hard enough to hide the fact she was so very nervous, and overwhelmed at the thought about what might happen next. And what was most likely going to happen next. What she wanted to happen next.

"So... Raven Reyes... do you wish to be mine?" Lexa finally asked after clearly drawing this out.

"Yes." Raven said softly without hesitation, then fell to her knees and said more clearly, "Please Heda, may I have the privilege of being yours? I want that more than anything."

Lexa smirked, "You remember what will be required of you?"

"Yes." Raven nodded, "I'm ready."

"We'll see." Lexa quipped, leaned back in her chair and stack out one of her boots, "You can start by properly convincing me like Octavia did, and kiss my feet. Ooooooh, that's it, worship at the feet of your Commander. Show her just how much you want to be hers. Or should I say, ours."

Lexa smirked as Raven immediately leaned down and pressed her lips onto the nearest boot, giving Lexa her favourite type of foreplay. Not that she really needed much lately, as Clarke alone was enough to keep her constantly horny. The recent addition of Octavia to their relationship had drastically increased her desire, as had the anticipation of also adding Raven.

That Raven hadn't hesitated to agree to her offer and submit to such a great humiliation in the name of proving herself meant no foreplay was needed, and Lexa could have just grabbed a handful of dark hair and shoved Raven's face directly into her cunt. But she had a reputation to maintain, and there was certainly something to be said for starting with this kind of submission.

It was just so thrilling to watch another woman literally grovel at her feet. Lexa had experienced this in a lot of different ways, and while this wasn't exactly a warrior like Octavia before her, or even someone infamous like Clarke, it was truly wonderful to watch that Raven's soft lips travel over her leather boots, Lexa then giving Raven the other one so they could both be thoroughly cleaned.

Of course it wasn't long before Lexa wanted more. So much more. To feel Raven's lips on her most intimate areas, and invade the most intimate parts of Raven so she could truly claim this woman as her own. But for now she would just settle for Raven touching her bare feet.

"Good, now take off my boots." Lexa ordered, "Worship my feet to prove you are serious about becoming mine."

Again without hesitation Raven scrambled to do as she was told, carefully undoing Lexa's boots and then placing them down carefully by the side of her throne before finally returning her lips to her feet, this time bare flesh touching bare flesh. Yes, this was quite the improvement, Lexa stifling a moan as that surprisingly sensitive part of her body was stimulated.

At first Raven slid her lips over the top of her feet, just like she had done when she was wearing boots. But then she moved to kiss the bottoms of her feet, even sliding her tongue over them and eventually beginning to take her toes one by one in to her mouth, which forced Lexa to moan softly.

She told herself those moans were a combination of Raven's work and the anticipation of what was to come, but itdidn't really matter. What mattered was that Raven was already making her moan with pleasure, and it was enough to make Lexa want to tear off both their clothes and take her right now.

Or maybe even give Raven a taste of her own medicine, stimulate her to the point of madness until she practically wanted to beg for more. But no. Again Lexa had her reputation to think of. Not to mention Clarke and Octavia, both of whom were watching her with a smirk. As punishment she scolded them with a look, although they just kept smirking, which Lexa would punish them for later. But now it was time for the real fun with Raven to begin.

"That will do for now. Raven, take off your clothes and show me that hot body of yours." Lexa commanded.

"Yes Heda." Raven replied breathlessly before racing to do as she was told. She was then left standing there for a few long seconds, awkwardly turning herself around for Lexa's inspection, before she finally received another order.

"Good, now kneel before me again." Lexa ordered, then when Raven did as she was told the Commander slowly removed her jacket, top, bra and then finally her pants and underwear until she was standing naked in front of Raven, her pussy directly in front of the other girl's face, "Is this what you desire?"

"Yes." Raven murmured while staring dead ahead at her target.

Lexa smirked, sat down on the edge of her throne, and then ordered, "Then take what you desire."

Glancing up with a nervous smile Raven replied, "Yes Commander."

Raven then refocused on her target, licked her lips nervously and then closed her eyes, leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and slid it across Lexa's pussy. She'd had the privilege of doing this before so in a way it was silly she was nervous, but Raven couldn't help it. This was even more important than that precious first time.

This was an audition to have the privilege of pleasing this amazing pussy on a regular basis, not to mention the pussies of Clarke and Octavia, both of whom were watching, and the last thing Raven wanted to do was screw it up. So yeah, maybe it wasn't that silly she was so nervous. Maybe it wasn't silly at all.

So as much as she wanted to shove her tongue deep into Lexa's cunt and immediately fuck her to climax Raven instead started out with very long, slow licks, savouring the flavour she had been thinking about for the better part of last week. She then repeated the process over and over again, starting from the bottom and working her way up to the top.

The only difference was that the first few licks lingered on Lexa's clit, the next few times she ignored her clit completely. She didn't want too. That was the last thing Raven wanted to do. She wanted to please Lexa. But she also knew the best way to do that was with a little teasing, at least for now.

At first Lexa didn't give much indication whether this was the right course of action or not, which initially worried Raven. But when she opened her eyes and nervously looked up she was pretty sure she saw an expression of pleasure on Lexa's face.

Then eventually she heard a moan of pleasure escape those beautiful lips, which were quickly followed by more and then Lexa reaching down to gently stroke her hair like a pet. Which was actually kind of accurate, given Lexa's intentions. Which shouldn't have been hot, but it was. Especially as Raven started receiving some verbal encouragement, first from Clarke and Octavia, and then finally from Lexa herself.

"Yeahhhhh, you go girl, lick that cunt! Bury your face deep inside it! Ohhhhh fuck yeah, fucking lick it!" Octavia heckled with delight, "Mmmmm, lick it good. Lick Lexa's pussy! Make our Heda feel good. Oh fuck yeah! Lick Lexa!"

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" Clarke chimed in, "Yeahhhhh, Lexa tastes yummy. We love eating her pussy, and it looks like you do too. I guess that makes you one of us. One of us, one of us, one of us!"

Octavia happily joined in the chant for a few long seconds, before asking, "What do you think Heda? Is she good enough to be one of us?"

"She's off to a good start." Lexa admitted with a smirk, "Yesssss, that's it Raven, just like that, oooooooh lick me slow. Gentle. Make this last. Oh yes, I want to savour this. I want to savour the feeling of your little tongue licking me, oooooooh yessssss, and making me feel good! Oh yes, more! No, not that much. A bit more. Yessssss, that's it! Mmmmm, maybe a little more attention to my clit though? Mmmmmm fuck, now a little less. That's it, back and forth, ohhhhhhhh yes, mmmmmm that's it Raven, good girl."

More than anything Raven wanted to be one of us. One of them. Whether that meant becoming the Commander's girlfriend, or Lexa's bitch, or even a sex slave, it didn't matter to her anymore. All that mattered was joining Clarke and Octavia in being owned by this goddess, and more importantly please this goddess.

And learn to please her as best she could, which was why Raven tried to remember every detail of their last time together, and more importantly listen to every word Lexa said. Especially the latter thing. Which made Raven very glad that Lexa's mouth was freed this time so she could give her those types of instructions. And it was just hot to obey her Commander in this way.

Lexa was only too happy to give instructions to inexperienced pussy lickers. After all, it was her job to give commands, and this kind of thing was truly the most enjoyable type of commanding she had ever done. She lived to boss women around in the bedroom, or wherever else she chose to take them, and now she had three of them to command life was going to get that much sweeter for her.

Just thinking about it made her want to order Raven to speed up and make her cum hard and fast. But no. Again, she had a reputation to maintain, and why would she want to rush something so wonderful? So the Commander of the thirteen clans just relaxed and enjoyed Raven's inexperienced but eager tongue while continuing to give her a few instructions here and there.

At least when Clarke and Octavia let Lexa get a word in edgeways, which was seriously starting to annoy the Commander. The only reason she didn't stop them sooner was because Lexa had to admit she had always liked a bit of dirty talk, especially as Clarke had inspired her by being just so wonderfully filthy with her words.

But it was important at all times for her to remain in control, and if Clarke and Octavia needed a reminder Lexa would be more than happy to provide it. Maybe in the form of a nice hard spanking, right here, over her throne. Maybe in front of some of the other grounders too. First though, she would give them a warning. Or better yet, a real chance to shut up, and to provide her with some entertainment.

"Silence." Lexa growled in annoyance, before a wicked idea came to her, "I can't hear myself think, and I want to be able to enjoy the moment with Raven. A moment you have now disqualified yourselves from. But don't worry, I have something fun for you two to do. A way to please your Commander. Oh yes, I want you to kiss for me. Kiss for me while Raven goes down on me. You'll have to miss some of the fun as punishment for being so mouthy, but to show I'm not too angry I'll allow you two too have some fun of your own. Yes, that's it, kiss for me. Kiss while Raven eats my pussy! Ohhhhhh yesssss, keep it up Raven, eat me just like that! Just like that, oooooooh yeeeeeeessssss, aaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

Without hesitation Octavia and Clarke turned to each other and practically smash their faces together. Okay, there may have been a moment where they eyed each other's lips lustfully, but it was barely noticeable and Lexa was almost offended that they hadn't been more reluctant to look away.

Or maybe they were hoping to get a little action themselves while Lexa was distracted? If that was the case they were in for a disappointment, as Lexa intended to watch them like a hawk. Which was easy to do as they kissed like the horny teenagers they still technically were, even if they had to grow up a long time ago.

Another explanation for their eagerness was that they just wanted to please their beloved Commander like Raven was doing right now. Well, not exactly like Raven, although Lexa would definitely have to try that in the near future. Oh yes, the idea of Clarke, Octavia and Raven pleasing her at the same time was truly wonderful. Perhaps not all licking her pussy, as that would be more difficult than sexy, but maybe two while the other one worshipped her breasts? Or two on her tits, and the other one tonguing her twat? Maybe even one of them licking her cunt, another eating her ass while she was kissing the third, or while the third was playing with her boobs?

Raven had been thinking similar thoughts over the past week. Well, honestly she had been thinking that for a while, ever since she laid eyes on the Commander, but it had definitely become more frequent over the last week and never more so than right now as she was right where she wanted to be.

Where she had imagined being what felt like thousands of times. On her knees in front of Lexa's throne and licking the Commander's pussy like it was her job. Like instead of joining the 100 when she first got to the ground she was captured by the grounders, enslaved and sold to Lexa who kept her chained to her thrown at all times so that Raven could lick her pussy at a moments notice. Not that Raven had got herself off countless times thinking about that or anything.

She might not be collared and chained like she was in that vivid fantasy, but right now Raven truly felt like the Commander's personal pussy licker, and she loved it. It was an addictive feeling, and combined with the equally addictive cunt cream that she was eagerly lapping up and then eventually sucking out of Lexa made Raven want to beg to officially enslave her so she could be her pussy licking slut. Her cunt muncher. Her lesbian sex slave.

But amazingly Lexa was offering more than merely fulfilling that desire. So much more. It was an offer which blew Raven's mind, and one she wanted to accept more than ever before. And more importantly prove herself worthy of it. Which was why as soon as Lexa gave her permission Raven devoted every ounce of her being to making the Commander cum for her.

"Yes, that's good Raven. Soooooo goooooooddddddddd ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Lexa repeated a variation of these words and moans until the desire to cum became too much even for her and she started ordering, "More! Give me more. Yes, speed up, good girl, mmmmmmm, very good girl. Lick me nice and fast you beautiful woman. Yesssssss, lick my clit! Oooooooh yessssss, lick my clit, lick my clit, lick my clit just like that, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk! Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh Raven, stick your tongue inside me! Tongue fuck my pussy and make me cum! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I SAID OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSS, OH RAVEN, OH FUCK ME, MMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Licking faster was easy. So was concentrating on Lexa's clit. The tongue fucking, that was a little intimidating at first, but with those instructions and a vague memory of what she had done before Raven obeyed each of those commands, including pressing her tongue against Lexa's entrance and shoving it as deep into the other girl as it would go.

She then paused for a few long seconds, enjoying both the feeling of Lexa's pussy quivering around her and the normally stoic Commander crying out in pure pleasure. Then Raven started fucking her, gently at first but with what sounded like continuous encouragement from the Commander Raven increased her pace until she had what she truly wanted, Lexa cumming on her tongue.

As soon as she had it Raven quickly removed her tongue so she could concentrate on swallowing Lexa's cum. God, she had been thinking about this ever since she had the privilege of swallowing Lexa's cum that first precious time that they were together, and somehow it was even better than Raven remembered, her eyelids fluttering and a whimper escaping her mouth from the first taste.

Then she pressed her mouth tightly around Lexa's cunt to try and prevent any of that precious liquid escaping while desperately trying to swallow as fast as she could, but there was just so much of it. That was even more the case later, which had Raven whimpering in disappointment, but she constantly reminded herself that was okay, because it was Lexa's pleasure that truly mattered. Not her own.

Lexa was really proud of Raven. She had learned well, or at least remembered well. Or maybe she was even just a natural. Either way not only did she make Lexa cum hard, but as soon as Lexa's orgasm was over she reinserted her tongue and fucked her to another climax.

It was relatively easy now the floodgates were open, but it was still impressive, Lexa rewarding Raven by gently stroking her hair, screaming her pleasure and of course cumming in that hot little mouth of hers. Which as expected, or at least hoped, pushed Raven to fuck her even harder, which in turn made Lexa cum harder, that wonderful process repeated until Lexa's mind melted from pleasure.

At that point she may have taken things a bit far, pushing Raven's face as deep as it would go into her cunt and then grinding against it like an animal in heat. To Lexa's delight Raven not only didn't object, but she allowed herself to go limp and just stick out her tongue, clearly sacrificing her enjoyment to please her Commander.

It was definitely something Lexa was going to have to reward her for later, more than she was already doing at least. Luckily Lexa knew just the thing that would make her new plaything cum hard, and more importantly allow her to lay claim to Raven's beautiful body, and perhaps even her heart and soul in the process, the very thought of it again making Lexa cum hard all over Raven's face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Wives of The Commander Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds