• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Of Men and Boys

Of Men and Boys

It is something that we all know and it is something that we have witnessed in our lives. It may not be something that happened directly to you but you may have seen its effects on other people. You may think of it as something that affects other people but you should beware because someday it might affect you.

It is something that touches people across a myriad of backgrounds and lifestyles. It happens to women. We all know of the abusive man who hurts his wife or girlfriend. Well, there is another side to it as well. Sometimes, women can be the ones doing the violence. A lot of women are violent and the police seems to be unaware of it. Both men and women can be the ones doing this crime. Hurting people that they live with.

Some men beat on their wives and children. Some women beat on their husbands and children. It is not something that is limited to gender. At all. It is not limited to race. It is not limited to sexual orientation. Some gay men beat on their male partners. Some lesbians beat on their female partners. It happens everywhere. People like to hide it. Often, they have no one to turn to. At all. For women, there are shelters and social services. No one ever hears of Male Victims of Domestic Violence. No talk of battered men. No mention of men attacked at home by their wives or girlfriends.

They do exist. These 'battered men'. It may seem laughable but it is not. You may know a man who is being physically or emotionally abused by his wife or girlfriend at home. He doesn't let it show. He hides it. Often, he is in deep denial. He may cover up bruises or scars. Yet he suffers. Like the female victims of domestic violence suffer, so do the male victims. The female victims can defend themselves against their batterer because we all know of the battered woman syndrome. What about the male victim of domestic violence? Often, he is being tormented by a vicious and angry wife or girlfriend who abuses him physically. Yet, even as he is hurt he cannot defend himself. If the cops are called, he will be the one taken away.

This is not fair. There is a lot of Gender Bias in our society. Apparently, in domestic disputes, woman equals victim and man equals abuser. That is not always the case. At all. There are plenty of decent men who would never raise their hand against anyone and they are the ones being abused by someone who takes advantage of their good nature and a justice system full of bias and corruption.

There are no shelters for straight men abused by women. There are no shelters for gay men abused by their male partners. There are no shelters for lesbians abused by their female partners. We all get hurt. It does not matter what color we are, what gender we are or even what our sexual orientation is. We are all human. We all make mistakes. All of us can be hurt. Some of us are hurting right now. Many of us will not receive the help that we need.

Fight for your rights. If you are a straight man abused by a female in a relationship, a Gay male abused by his male partner or a lesbian abused by her female partner. Tell the world your story. Do not be ashamed. You did nothing wrong. You are not alone. There is nothing wrong with you. Whoever is abusing you is the bad one. Leave that relationship if you can. Pass the word to someone else if and when you make it out. Don't stay with an abuser, because abusive men and abusive women have one thing in common : when they snap, they might kill you. Don't wait until it happens. Leave. Take care of yourselves.

It is an evil that pervades our culture. There is a lot of anti-male bias in this culture. Just look at the commercials on television. You will see that men are not portrayed in a positive light. They are always the ones looking stupid. They are the ones getting punched, kicked, slapped, shoved, degraded and humiliated. They are the scapegoats. Men and fathers get no respect in the western world. Especially in America. If the situation were reversed and someone thought it funny to humiliate and degrade women, there would be an outcry.

Men need to stand up for themselves and be men again. Men and boys need to say no to the abuse. Say no when you are being shoved or pushed. Just say no and speak up. Press charges against your aggressor if you have to and know that it is your right. If you are being harassed or threatened by anyone, male or female, the police should protect you. Social services should look after you. That is what your tax dollars pay for. Men need to demand what is rightfully theirs.

Our men are suffering. There are fewer men going to college. There are too many men in prison. Many of them for crimes they did not commit. The police has a nasty habit of overlooking and underestimating criminals of the feminine persuasion. That is a fatal mistake that cost the lives of many men over the eons. People need to stop being blind and demand change. We have governments for all. Men, women and children. One third of that equation is being ignored. I am talking about the men. They never receive any help. Men need help too, at all levels. Are men not taxpayers? Yes, they are. Men have responsibilities such as child support payments and alimony settlements. They also deserve rights such as equal protection under the law and the right to deal with an unbiased justice system.

The end.

Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Of Men and Boys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds