• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becky's Needs

Becky's Needs

12

The damnedest thing happened to me a couple of months ago and even after sixty days to think about it I'm still not sure that I understand it. I knowingly ate my wife's pussy after three other guys had come in her several times. I've done it several times since then and believe it or not I like it.

Becky and I have been together now for a little over fourteen years. She was a great cook and housekeeper and a fantastic mother to our kids, but she wasn't all that great a wife to me. It hadn't always been that way; when we were first married and for the next eight years she was all that any man could ask for, hope for and wish for and then something happened and Becky changed. The day we married she was five feet tall, one hundred pounds, long brown wavy hair that hung down to the middle of her back and a chest that measured 38D. We had no problems for the first two years of our marriage, other than my having to beat guys off with a stick anytime we went somewhere. About six years ago she seemed to go into to a period of mood swings and things got a bit rocky for us for a while. I was pretty sure, but not positive, that she had a couple of affairs during that time, but after a couple of year's things got back to normal.

Things were fine for the next couple of years and then two, maybe two and a half years ago, Becky changed again and this time it wasn't good at all. She stopped taking care of her self and in about nine months she went from one hundred and five pounds to one hundred and eighty-five pounds and then she made things worse buy cutting off her beautiful long hair. There is nothing that can make an over weight woman look even more over weight than short hair. In less than a year she had gone from a sexpot to a fat slob and then the inevitable happened - I totally lost interest in her. She was as sexually unappealing to me as a woman can get and I began to avoid situations that would take us into the bedroom together. I would stay up and watch late night TV until I knew she was asleep, I worked longer hours than I had to, I even took up bowling and joined a couple of leagues just to get out of the house.

When she would make overtures I would be the one to claim a headache, a backache or some other excuse; if I could have gotten away with it I would have even used the "it's my time of the month" excuse. One thing I did not do was 'take my love to town'. I loved Becky and when I said I do and took my vows I meant every word I said so I did my best to keep our home stable even if sex was no longer part of the equation. Eventually Becky stopped making sexual overtures and life settled into a dull boring routine.

Four weeks ago my Thursday night league ended and my team finished in second place. We thought we were pretty decent so we signed up for a couple of local tournaments and it was while attending one of these tournaments that my life got turned around. The tournament was being held at Meadowlark Lanes on the other side of town from where I lived and on the other side of the street, opposite the bowling alley, was a bar call Emily's. It was a notorious pick-up joint and the guys talked about going over there after we bowled. By the time our match was over none of us was in the mood to party -we lost, not just lost, but lost miserably. The rest of the guys headed on home, but I didn't really want to hurry home so I thought that I'd go over to Emily's and have a couple of beers and give Becky time to get in bed and fall asleep. I left my car in the bowling alley parking lot and walked across the street to the bar. There was a sign on the front door that said 'Please use side door' so I headed that way. The side door opened onto the parking lot and as I walked through the lot I though that one of the cars I saw looked familiar. A closer look showed that it was indeed familiar - it was Becky's. What was Becky doing on this side of town? The answer was obvious, even to me; whatever it was that she was doing she didn't want to be seen doing on our side of town.

I debated going in, but with my luck she would be sitting at the table just inside the door and see me before my eyes could adjust to the light and maybe be able to cover up what she was doing. No, I decided to move my car to where I could watch hers and wait and see what happened. I didn't figure that she would be in there long because whatever was going on she was using my nights out to bowl to cover it. She didn't know that the league was over and that I would be home earlier that usual. Whatever was going on, she would be coming out with in the next hour if she intended to beat me home. I didn't have long to wait.

I'd only been in position five minutes when she came out of the bar with some biker looking dude and the two of them walked past Becky's car to an old beat up Chevy in the back row. They got in and in less that sixty seconds I saw the guy push her down on the seat, her legs come up and the guy move between them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on. The guy didn't have much staying power and in less than five minutes he was out of the Chevy and headed back to the bar, but Becky didn't follow. The reason became apparent about two minutes later when another guy came out of the bar and headed for the Chevy. He got inside and the legs came up again. This guy managed to stay a good ten minutes before he got out and went back to the bar. Still Becky stayed in the car and a third guy came out and again the legs came up. I sat in my car and watched as the three men kept making repeat trips out to the car. A couple of times two of them came out together and one would go to the passenger door and open it up and lean inside. There was no doubt in my mind that at those times Becky was taking it at both ends. Altogether I counted fourteen times that she had someone between her legs which I figured meant that she had been come in fourteen times, not counting what she may have taken down her throat. Suddenly it was over and Becky got in her car, but one of the guys stopped her as she was getting ready to pull out and that gave me the head start that I needed to get home first.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when she came in. She was surprised to see me sitting there and I guessed that she had expected to be home when I got there. "You're home pretty early," she said.

I shrugged, "We got beat pretty bad so the guys all left and went home instead of sticking around for a few beers. I on the other hand felt the need for a couple so I headed for a bar just across the street from the bowling alley, a place called Emily's, know it?"

Becky's face turned pale and then I saw something in her eyes, a mixture of resignation and 'so what'.

"I know it. I go there a lot." She looked me right in the eye and said, "I go there to get what I don't get at home anymore. If you have a problem with that you should remember the old saying, 'use it or lose it'."

I just looked at her and said, "It sure got used a lot tonight. Fourteen times by my count and that was just after I got there. I've got no idea how many times it got used before that."

Her eye's never left my face, "So what. If you are expecting me to get all weepy eyed and beg for forgiveness you better not hold your breath. I need sex as much now as I did when we were first married and since you avoid me like the plague I have to get it somewhere."

I took a deep breath and then took the plunge, "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? You are about as appealing as a sack of dog food. How in the hell do you expect me to come up with any sexual desire for you since you went from what you were to what you are now?"

She gave me a sad look and said, "I suppose I thought that love would find away" which made me feel lower than a dog turd because I did love her, but I wasn't ready to give up the fight just yet.

"Well, let me tell you something about love. I need and want sex just as much now as I ever have, but because I love you I've kept my dick in my pants. When I took my vows and said that I was with you till death do us part I meant it."

She just looked at me and said, "If there's nothing else I need to go douche and clean myself up to get ready for bed."

I stood up and said "There is one other thing" and I pulled out my erect cock, "This has been like this since I saw you walk out to that old Chevy."

Becky gave a snort and said, "I hope you remember how to use your hand" and she walked out of the room.

I followed her into the bedroom and said, "That was pretty cold."

She turned to me, "Cold? You think that's cold? How about all the times I came to you and you turned your back on me. And now because you suddenly have a hard on I'm supposed to leap into your arms and say 'fuck me baby?' Let me tell you something asshole, you can put your cock in me the day you are willing to suck my lover's cum out of my pussy, and not one fucking day before" and as she turned to go into the bathroom I said, "Okay." She turned to look at me and said, "What did you say?" "I said okay."

She looked at me in total disbelief and I pointed to the bed. I saw her eyes change and I recognized the look - she was going to call my bluff. She walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge and opened her legs as far as she could, "Better bring a hankie," she said, "It's pretty loose and sloppy down there."

And it was. It was so wet and sloppy that for a second I thought that I was going to drown myself, but I grabbed her hips and pulled me to her and buried my face in her pussy. I prayed I wouldn't lose it - I had eaten her with cum in her before, but it was mine and I wasn't too sure how it was going to be with the accumulated cum of three other guys in her. But surprisingly enough it wasn't bad. In fact, I kind of liked the taste. I licked and sucked on her for almost five minutes before she pushed me away from her and I looked up and saw her crying with big tears running down her cheeks. She got up and went running into the bathroom.

Five minutes later a composed Becky came back into the bedroom, "Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Because of something you said." She gave me a questioning look and I said, "When I asked you how I was supposed to come up with any sexual desire for you the way you are, you said that you supposed that love would find a way. And I do love you Rebecca Margaret O'Niell. I always have and I always will and I ashamed that it took me seeing three strangers fuck you to remind me of that fact."

She started crying again and said, "Oh God, you don't even know the half of it."

I took her in my arms and held her until she stopped crying and I fell asleep with her in my arms.

The next morning I awoke with a start and found Becky try to suck my cock to life. When she realized I was awake she looked up at me and said, "I just remembered that I didn't take care of this last night and I thought I'd better do it now before we have our little talk. It might be the last time for me." I started to ask her what she was talking about, but she said, "Not now, later," and I laid back and she sucked me until I came in her mouth. After I was soft she moved up next to me and said, "I'm going to tell you a story and you are not going to like it, but please don't interrupt me until I'm done. I'll answer any questions you have when I'm finished and then if you want to throw my ass out onto the street I'll go quietly. First understand this. I love you with all my heart and soul and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you or cause you pain, but I'm a slut - a whore - and I don't deserve you and God knows you don't deserve me. And then she told me about all the things that over the years I'd been either to blind or stupid to see.

Guys had started hitting on her when she was thirteen and she soon found out that all they wanted was her pussy. She just looked so damned fuckable that everybody wanted to. She fought them off till she was eighteen and then she finally gave in to a boy that she really liked and found out that she liked sex. In no time she was the school slut and any guy she agreed to go out with knew he was going to get laid before the night was over. When she went to college she was determined that she was going to clean up her act and in the first three years she only had affairs with three different guys and then she met and married me. But becoming a married woman didn't change anything; guys still hit on her all the time no matter where she went. Shopping malls, grocery stores, anywhere at all, even when she was pushing the babies in the stroller guys still tried to hustle her. She couldn't go to a party, a wedding or a funeral that some guy didn't try to get her alone. What made it harder for her was that she still loved sex as much she always had and remembered how good it felt when she was eighteen and had so many different guys screwing her. But she was married and loved me so for years she put up with all the hounding and fought off all the passes.

One night at a party she had a few drinks too many and when a guy hit on her she said what the fuck, why not just give them what they want and then maybe they'll leave me alone. She let the guy talk her into going out to his car with him and he fucked her on the back seat. She sucked him hard again and then she let him fuck her a second time. When they went back into the party he told a couple of his friends what he'd just done and they came after her and she went out to their cars too. She fucked three guys that night a total of seven times, sucked their cocks and from then on she was everybody's whore. She never went to a party that someone didn't fuck her and usually it was more that one guy. At one party she fucked seven different guys during the evening and was on her way out to do the eighth when I came up to her and said it was time to leave. While I was at work and the kids were in school our front door might as well have been a revolving door so many guys went through it. And then one night while I was out of town on a business trip and the kids were over at her parents she went to a guys apartment and while he was fucking her his roommate came home and he fucked her too. Before the night was over eleven guys were standing around as she pulled the train and then they did something totally unspeakable. While she was on her hands and knees, taking it in the mouth and from behind, somebody brought in a Great Dane and the dog had mounted her before she even knew it was in the room. The guys held her in place until the dog was done and then they all fucked her again to see what it felt like to fuck a woman after a dog. When the evening was over she was disgusted with herself and men in general. That night she swore off men and decided to make herself undesirable so that they would leave her alone.

"I did just what I set out to do. Even you didn't want me anymore. I hadn't even thought about what it would do to us; I just wanted to be left alone whenever I went somewhere. But it was a catch twenty-two like situation. I made myself undesirable so no one would want me, but I still needed sex and I couldn't get it. Not from you, not from anyone. One night I went to a Tupperware party on the other side of town and I had a flat tire in front of Emily's. I changed the tire and then went inside to use their bathroom and clean up and then I decided to stay and have a drink. I was sitting at a table when Steve, one of the guys you saw tonight, came up to me and said, "Hey Fat Stuff. I like women with meat on their bones. I got an old Chevy outside with a big, comfortable back seat. You interested?" I've been going back to Emily's twice a week on your bowling nights ever since and Steve and his buddies have been taking good care of me. Very good care. One night Steve got the bartenders to close early and then he had me take on fourteen guys while I was lying on the pool table, and God help me, I loved it."

I sat that stunned by what I was hearing. That Becky could have done what she said she'd done and that I never even had a clue? Oh, I had suspected that she might have had an affair or two, but wholesale fucking? It was mind boggling, but it also raised a question, "Why didn't you try and lose some weight, improve your appearance after you went back to fucking? After all, wouldn't better looks have made it easier for you to get what you decided that you really wanted and needed?"

She gave me a sad smile, "Two reasons I suppose. One is that I was punishing myself for what I'd done, and the other is that Steve and his buddies were willing to take me as I was. They didn't run away from me like the guys who always used to chase me." The was a couple of moments silence and then she said, "What are you going to do now?"

I didn't have a clue and I told her so, "I don't know Becky, I honestly don't know" and I got out of bed and went down to the kitchen and put the coffee on.

Work that day was a chore. I didn't get a lot done because all I could think about was Becky and the story that she had told me. Every guy I saw that day made me wonder if he had fucked my wife. I wondered what they looked like on top of her or fucking her from behind. Curiously I had not trouble accepting Steve and his buddies because it was my asshole attitude that got her started there, but all of the other ones she had been with before she let herself go were guys I worked with and guys who were supposed to be my friends. I didn't know who they were, but I did know that we hardly ever went to parties where we didn't know the people giving the parties. How was I supposed to come to grips with that?

Becky had dinner ready when I got home that night and after the dinner dished were done and the kids were sent to their rooms to do their homework I asked Becky what she planned to do. She shrugged and said, "I don't know. Get a job and an apartment somewhere I guess."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you leaving?"

"Isn't that what you want? For the fat slut to get out of your life?"

I shook my head no, "I happen to love the fat slut and I thought I proved that last night when I went down on her cum filled cunt. No way I'll put her out of the house. I just don't know what to do about the situation. What I want to know is are you still going to keep on seeing Steve and his buddies?"

She gave me a long look and then said, "Probably. Even before you stopped making love to me you weren't enough for me. Don't get me wrong, you were great in bed and I had a great time in bed with you, but when you were worn out and couldn't get it up anymore I was still wanting more. The fact of the matter is that no one man has ever been able to satisfy me. The nights I had two or three men fucking me several times each were the ones that left me satisfied. I love you and I didn't even like most of them, but I never looked at it as hurting our marriage. You never knew and I gave you all you wanted. All I was doing with the other guys was trying to take care of my needs." She paused and said, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I shrugged and said, "I'm trying to adjust to this. You aren't the same woman I married and I'm looking at you in a different light. It's going to take some getting used to being married to a cock hungry slut who gets off on being fucked on the back seats of cars." Becky actually blushed when I said that. "But" I said, "If I'm going to have to share you with Steve and his buddies I want something in return."

Becky interrupted me, "You're willing to share me?"

"What choice do I have. I already told you that I love you too much to kick your ass out and you've told me you're going to keep fucking him and his friends so what's my choice here? All I'm doing is accepting the inevitable. But like I said, I want something in return. I want you to let your hair grow back out again and I want you to lose some weight - to try and at least get down to pleasingly plump."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becky's Needs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds