• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping My Sister's Secret

Keeping My Sister's Secret

Prologue

My name is Mike and I'm going to tell you a secret about my sister Kate and I have. Our dark, dirty, and not so little secret. A little more about us, we're both Greek and grew up near an American military base. Our father worked in the base and had made many friends in the American military, they all came and go as they transferred in and out of Greece.

But there was one in particular Kate and I remembered named Jerome, but we called him "Big Jerry" because he was definitely a big guy. Big Jerry was a black man that stood at six foot three inches and weighed over two hundred and fifteen pounds in pure muscle weight.

When we first met Jerry, I only eight years old and Kate was still five. I believe Jerry was twenty nine years old. Every month my dad would bring us to the base for his work's family day picnics, eventually I joined a sports league on the base with a lot of the American kids whose parents were stationed in Greece. Jerry was actually our team's coach, and of course my dad brought my mom as well as Val to see our sports games.

Outside of the sports, Jerry and my father became best friends. My father often invited Jerry over on the weekends, when he did, Kate and I were often excited. Of course I looked up to him because he was my coach, but for Kate, Jerry was like that playful uncle that always make her laugh. He was very affectionate towards her and called her princess.

My mother would tease Kate telling her that her boyfriend was coming to visit. That alone made Kate wait by the door until he arrived and always followed him around. It also didn't help that he brought her gifts every now and then. Those were some of the greatest years during our childhood. Three years after first meeting Jerry, my dad hosted a big party for him. It was a goodbye party because Jerry was being transferred back to America.

Kate cried when he left, I felt a little bummed about it too. But nothing like Kate. She was heart broken. Even though to Jerry, he saw it as nothing more than being friendly to his best friend's little daughter, to Kate it was different. As a little girl, in her mind Jerry was actually her boyfriend. He was her first love.

Ten years had passed. At twenty one years old I don't play sports anymore, but I do like to stay fit. Besides going to college I spend most of my time in the gym working out. I'm five foot and eight inches tall with black hair. But, I'm sure you're probably wanting to know more about Kate.

Kate was now eighteen years old and in her first year in college. She had grown a lot in the last ten years. She was petite standing at five foot with three inches and a skinny body type. Of course her skin was white, but beautifully tanned from the Greek sun that complimented her brown hair with dark green eyes.

Of course you're wondering more about her appeal, well her breasts were a size thirty four and a round firm ass that would make anybody want to grab and squeeze. Mix that with a great smile with her lips, a thin upper lip with a full lower lip. They weren't too wide, but just enough to let your imagination come up with naughty things you'd like to see those sweet lips do.

It was Kate's first year in college, she had her own house, as did I. Although we moved out of our parent's house we all still lived in the same city near the base. Kate was a quiet girl, she wasn't a party animal at all. Instead she spent most of her free time reading, drinking coffee at cafes, and walking with her boyfriend Bill. Kate was a good girl and focused on her studies on psychology.

Of course things were about to change. Now that you know more about us, you're about to learn more about what happens during the next few years. As the school year started, the Americans were celebrating a holiday called Labor Day on their base. Our father had brought us to the base for another family picnic like we used to when we were kids. This is where our story begins.

Chapter 1 - Birthday Present

"I'm not ready," said Kate as she sat on her bed. It was her birthday and had promised her boyfriend Bill that she would be ready for the next stage into their relationship.

"Come on, Kate, you promised," Bill insisted as he stood over her. He was much taller than she was. "I've been waiting a long time for this, you said you would be ready by your birthday," he insisted.

Kate sighed with a bit of frustration. Yes, she made a promise, but she wasn't ready to explore that part of herself yet with Bill. She then reached forward towards him and unbuttoned his pants only to unzip the fly. Kate then reached in and pulled down his underwear to pull out his erect phallus from his pants. Slightly longer than average length considering his tall height, but lacking girth allowing her small teenage hand to fully wrap around the shaft with her thumb clasped over the fingernails of her middle and ring finger. Bill then wrapped his own hand around hers to cause her hand to pump forward and back stroking his cock.

Bill's cock began to throb in her hand as made her stroke it. "Open your mouth," he demanded as he kept trying to lean his hips forward towards her face.

Kate tried to open her mouth as her boyfriend kept requesting, but as soon as she did she would soon find herself closing it shut. The look on her face was rather of discomfort and obviously she wasn't the least bit into it, or even in a state of arousal. "I can't!" she said as she yanked her hand away from him. "I'm sorry, I can't do it. I'm not ready yet, Bill," she apologized.

Frustrated, Bill fixed himself and zipped his pants up while complaining, "Kate, it's getting really tiring that you make a promise with me and then you keep breaking that promise."

"Sorry," she said as Bill stormed out of her house. She sat there looking at a tattoo on her small finger on her right hand, it was meant for Tolis, a symbol of commitment. But now he was rather disappointed, often his attempts to push her to explore her sexuality was turned down repeatedly. His continued disappointment began to take a toll on Kate making her dread even the thought of sexual exploration with Bill.

You might be wondering how I know so much about my little sister's sexuality. Well, we talk. We're close and she confides in me. So as you learn more about our darkest secret, understand that she either explained it to me in great detail, or I was there to witness it as I did for most of it. Trust me when I say I love my sister. She's grown to a beautiful lady and I'm not ashamed to say by this point I've even started to notice myself looking at her as a beautiful woman rather than just family.

An hour had passed since Bill left her house. By this time I had arrived in a taxi to pick her up. Much like before when we were young, we were to meet with our parents on the base for a family picnic. Normally in America Labor Day is celebrated the first week of September, but because the base was in high alert they postponed their Labor Day event on the same weekend as Kate's birthday.

"Hello, Mike," said Kate as she sat in the taxi seeming a bit distracted.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I noticed her wearing a yellow dress with flower designs and sneakers, "Where's Bill?"

"He keeps pressuring for sex, but I'm not ready yet. And the more he keeps pushing it, the less I'm interested," she explained, "And now he left really angry."

I then put an arm around her and pulled her close to me so I can hug her. "Okay, well if you're not ready, little sister, you don't have to do anything with him. Just let me know if you want me to tell him to stop," I offered her.

"No, it's okay, I'll talk to him," Kate responded.

"Okay, no more talk about Bill. It's your birthday! Mother says she has a special gift for you," I told her.

Kate turned and looked surprised. "What is it, Mike?"

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me. She just said to pick you up and make sure you attend the event," I explained to her.

We eventually made it to the base and met up with our parents. There was a lot of people and it was easy to get lost in the crowd. At first we had lunch, barbeque from the American military that worked on the base. In short, hamburgers and hotdogs with potato chips with coke products.

I'll admit, it had been almost ten years since Kate and I attended the family picnics on base. After Jerry transferred, both Kate and I didn't have much to look forward to in the base. Although, I do admit seeing the base brought back lots of great memories. But we still didn't know what our mother's birthday surprise for Kate was until a familiar voice caused Kate and I to turn around. "Is that my princess?" said a man's voice. I saw a man in basketball shorts with a baggy tank top while carrying a football under one arm.

It was Big Jerry! Even though I had grown, he still looked big. But Kate, her eyes were big and her mouth open from pure shock. Speechless. "Happy birthday, princess," he said as he hugged her, his big arms wrapping around her tiny body as he leaned forward. She was so surprised and overwhelmed with emotion that she couldn't even respond. "Lookin' good, girl!" he said to Kate.

"Thank you," she barely said with a deep blush on her face. Old feelings from her childhood began to rekindle.

Then something happened, something I noticed when we were young. Big Jerry wasn't married, at least not back then when we knew him as children. But, around a lot of the women in the base Jerry was a big flirt. One reason I looked up to him is because it seemed like he had many girlfriends. Sometimes even in the same day he would flirt with more than one girl after one another.

Just like before with the girls I've seen him flirt with, Jerry had one arm around Kate and walked with her. In a sense, he pulled her away from me and my parents while whispering in her ear. He was rather close to her and I noticed his hand slide down from her shoulder down her waist. Sometimes I would notice him slip his hand lower and grab the girl's ass. I watched closely, wondering if he would do the same to Kate. Was he really going to do this to my little sister? My heart raced, a part of me felt a little upset, maybe even jealous. But, another part of me was curious to see it go further. I'll admit, I did want to see it go further, but it didn't happen.

Instead they returned back to us leaving Kate rather excited and giggling like a little girl. She had the biggest smile on her blushing red face. She couldn't stand still as her eyes were directly at Jerry. "Mike, my man!" said Jerry as he threw the football at me. Jerry smiled as I caught it. "Aww dayum! My boy still remembers how to catch a football. The team needs a receiver, you in?" he asked.

Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Although being the only white guy in the team was awkward. But, being the charismatic guy that Jerry was, him validating me to be good for the team was good enough for everyone else to accept me as part of the team. The next hour was rather fun, it was a close game.

Our quarterback was also a black man that seemed in his thirties. His name was Nate and he was covered with tattoos. From what I learned about Nate was that he was involved with street gangs in Los Angeles and was ordered by the courts to either join the military or go to jail. Luckily being the big guy that Jerry was, he blocked anyone from getting close to Nate.

With each block or person he slammed, Kate would jump and cheer for him. That of course caught his attention and he would show off by roaring like a beast while looking at her while talking trash to the other team. But the final play of the game was the winning factor, Nate had the ball while the other team blitz towards him. Jerry was like a brick wall blocking everyone from getting close.

It was then that Nate through the ball towards me. I ran hard as I saw it spiral in the air. One member of the opposing team closed in behind me knowing that it was his intention to intercept it. I was saved when one of my other teammate, another black man named Sugar Shay tackled the other team member. I caught the ball and ran it into the end zone. Touch down! I spiked it hard in victory and yelled triumphantly. I heard Big Jerry on the other side of the field yelling in victory as well.

"Yeah, baby! That's my boy!" Jerry cheered, "Where my princess at?"

Kate was so excited she ran towards Jerry and hugged him. She didn't seem to care that he was covered in sweat. I watched them from the end zone while trying to catch my breath. Again he had his arm around her shoulder. I saw Kate with her phone, no doubt she was getting his number and contact information.

Then before they went their own ways I saw it. Jerry's hand slipped down her waist and then leaned in to kiss her on her cheek. A friendly kiss, nothing romantic or intimate. But before he let her go, his hand finally slipped down lower and gave a subtle pat on her ass to caress it slightly. Now things have gotten interesting, Kate didn't seem to resist. Instead she seemed enchanted by it. At the time I wondered where this would lead. Of course this is where our secret began to take place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping My Sister's Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds