• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 02

Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 02

123

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Ashley Tisdale or Vanessa Hudgens or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Ashley Tisdale groaned as she slowly returned to consciousness. The first thing she was really aware of was that her ass hurt. Like, a lot. Which was weird, until memories of last night came rushing back to her, her eyes opened wide with shock and a tiny squeak escaped her lips, followed by a whimper. She'd fucked Vanessa last night.

Well, more like Vanessa had fucked her. God, her best friend Vanessa Hudgens had seduced her with ease, ate her pussy, popped her anal cherry and then spent the rest of the night relentlessly ramming her ass through orgasm after orgasm. Even now, hours later, Ashley could feel her butt hole hadn't fully closed, and she wasn't sure it ever would.

For a moment she was angry about that, and that her best friend had seduced her into such a twisted and forbidden act, and she was especially mad when she turned over to look at her, even that slight movement making the pain worse. But then she just kept remembering those incredible climaxes, and suddenly she was looking down at the sleeping body of Vanessa, and her breath was taken away.

She had always known her best friend was beautiful, but somehow she had never truly known it until this moment. Not even last night could compare, because Vanessa just looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. And ironically innocent, which was almost laughable given what they had done last night.

When they had finally gone to sleep after hours of butt sex Vanessa had spooned her, Ashley remembering feeling so safe and loved in those arms. She missed that feeling now, but Vanessa rolling off her in the middle of the night gave Ashley a chance to do something she'd wanted to do last night, namely return the favour. Not fuck Vanessa's ass. Ashley wasn't sure she had that in her.

Maybe someday, but she was pretty sure given just how hard she had cum, and how natural it all felt, that she was a pure bottom. Vanessa had said as much, and had made it very clear she wanted Ashley to be her bitch, which was now something Ashley very much wanted.

Luckily there was another, arguably more obvious, way for Ashley to return the favour, and at least try and make Vanessa feel half as good as she had made her feel last night. Which was of course to go down on her. Which was very scary, as Ashley hadn't done it before, but at the very least she knew from receiving head how to get things started, and wake Vanessa up in the best way possible.

From there, she was sure Vanessa would give her some advice on how to proceed. So after a few long minutes of just staring at the other girl's beauty Ashley grinned mischievously and disappeared underneath the bed sheets, only pressing a few gentle kisses to the naked flesh in front of her as she descended Vanessa's body, not wanting to wake her friend up before she found her groove.

Vanessa returned to consciousness with a groan a few minutes later. Initially she smiled as she recognised the sensation she was feeling for what it was, but then Vanessa opened her eyes and saw a pretty blonde head between her legs and automatically concluded that it was Ashley Benson waking her up for yet another round of passionate butt sex.

Which actually made Vanessa threw her head back, her close her eyes again and whimper with disappointment. Immediately she regretted it, as she didn't want to make Ashley think she wasn't grateful, but she'd been having this wonderfully vivid dream where she finally seduced Ashley Tisdale. And not only seduced her, but took her anal virginity and then pounded her perfect ass all night long.

Hearing that sound of disappointment Ashley lifted her head and nervously asked, "Is, is everything okay?"

Opening her eyes wide and looking down between her legs to see her dreams come true Vanessa whimpered, "Ashley?"

"Because it's my first time. So if I suck, I could-" Ashley said quickly, although she didn't get very far before Vanessa grabbed her face and pulled her up into a deep kiss.

So as not to pull Ashley to far Vanessa sat up just before shoving her tongue down her best friend's throat, before breaking the kiss and grinning, "I can't believe you're really here. Doing, that."

Even though she blushed Ashley felt more confident now, and even sounded as she teased, "Want me to stop?"

"No!" Vanessa said quickly, before forcing herself to add, "I mean, if you want to... I guess. I mean, we can do something else. I mean-"

"I don't want to do anything else." Ashley confessed with a shy smile.

"Yeah?" Vanessa grinned.

"Yeah." Ashley smiled again, before admitting, "At least not right now. I mean, I'd love you to fuck me again, but right now, this is good. It's just... maybe you could give me some pointers? Being experienced and all."

"I could do that." Vanessa grinned.

There was then a slightly awkward pause before Ashley leaned forward to press her lips against Vanessa's again, this kiss sadly brief, before the blonde lowered her head in between the brunette's legs and started licking her pussy with the same gentle laps as before.

That wonderful pleasure, and more importantly the knowledge of who was giving it to her, causing Vanessa to cry out softly in pleasure, grabbed the back of Ashley's head and then slowly lower herself back down so she was lying on her back again. Lying on her back with Ashley Tisdale between her legs and licking her pussy like the eager little first timer she was.

Which was so overwhelming at first that Vanessa completely forgot about Ashley's request to give her some pointers. Then when she did remember Vanessa chose to just stay silent for quite a while, as there was just something so endearing about the cautious and nervous licking that Ashley was giving her.

Especially as all other girls she had been with before now had been experienced pussy lickers. Even Rachel had fucked girls before Spring Breakers, leaving Vanessa as the most inexperienced member of the cast when it came to girl on girl fun. Now she was the experienced one, corrupting her innocent friend and hopefully turning her into a cunt craving lesbian slut.

Of course as much as Vanessa was really enjoying what Ashley was doing to her it soon became pretty clear that her friend was becoming worried, or just annoyed at her silence. Which was pretty crazy, considering Vanessa was moaning and whimpering in pure pleasure the entire time.

Okay, a lot of that was the mental pleasure of finally having her best friend Ashley Tisdale do this to her, but that didn't mean that her sounds of enjoyment were fake, or even exaggerated, and Vanessa would have happily continued just like this much longer. But at the same time she desperately wanted Ashley to enjoy this, especially as Vanessa hope this will be the first of many times that her best friend would eat her pussy.

Ashley definitely didn't want this to be a one time thing. No, she wanted Vanessa to mean every word she had said last night, and more. She wanted to be Vanessa's bitch, and all those other delightfully nasty things she had said. However she needed advice. After all, she had no idea what she was doing. Well, she had some idea.

The equipment certainly wasn't unfamiliar to her, she knew what she liked, and while last night had been a blur of orgasms she did remember at least some of the things Vanessa did, and she tried to do them in return. But she didn't remember enough, and she didn't know what exactly Vanessa liked, and she was just so nervous, and infuriatingly it took ages for Vanessa to finally give her some advice.

"Oh Ash, mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, that's so wonderful." Vanessa moaned happily, reaching down to gently stroke the long blonde hair which was between her legs, as a way to further encourage Ashley, "Ooooooooh baby, you're making me feel so good. But not so much pressure on my clit. Mmmmmm, it feels really good, but I don't want to cum yet. No, mmmmm, not with the amazing view of Ashley Tisdale in between my legs and licking my pussy like a good little submissive lesbian slut. Oh God yes Ash, just like that. Oh yeah, give the rest of my pussy plenty of attention. Yeahhhhhh, that's it Ashley, you're doing so well. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, you've got so much natural talent baby, but when I'm done with you you're going to be a first class rug muncher."

The words of encouragement were just as much appreciated as the moans, groans, whimpers, gasps and cries that Ashley had been squeezing out of Vanessa since before she was even properly awake.

However shortly after she woke those sounds of enjoyment became louder, and more clear once Vanessa started talking, and Ashley was worried that her friend was exaggerating what she was feeling, which was heart-breaking.

Considering the amazing pleasure that Vanessa had given her last night Ashley wanted to return the exact amount. Just trying wasn't acceptable anymore, and really that's just something Ashley had told herself to encourage her to do it.

Even though Ashley enjoyed the encouragement it was no longer necessary, as again she was determined to return the favour, and perhaps more importantly she was already addicted to the taste of Vanessa's pussy. It now seemed insane to Ashley that she had been worried she wouldn't enjoy it, but it really was like the yummiest liquid ever. Well, this and her own ass juice.

Oh yes, thanks to her best friend Ashley's new favourite flavours were Vanessa's pussy cream and her own butt juice, which sent an incredible thrill straight to her core and unnecessarily gave her more to make Vanessa feel good and lick up some more of the heavenly liquid in front of her.

What Ashley listened to the most though were Vanessa's instructions, which initially she was incredibly relieved to receive, and then disappointed. The disappointment quickly faded as Ashley realised this was her chance to truly repay Vanessa by worshipping the most sensitive part of her body and really make her feel good. It also meant she got more girl cream, and the chance to savour it, which was worth its weight in gold.

But as much as Ashley thoroughly enjoyed that she had a growing need to make Vanessa cum, and a few times rebelliously lingered on her friend's clit or increased the pressure and/or speed of her licks to try and encourage the other girl to give her permission to make her cum. And more importantly specific instructions on how to do so.

Vanessa knew exactly what Ashley was trying to do, and she found it rather endearing. It was something the other Ashley often did, although Vanessa was more than fine with ignoring Ashley Benson until she felt like giving the little blonde pussy slut what she wanted.

She didn't feel like she had that option with this Ashley, although Vanessa still didn't give her what she wanted right away, partly to find the line between spoiling her and being cruel, but mostly just to make sure her eventual orgasms would be nice and hard. After all, she hadn't exaggerated anything so far, and Vanessa didn't want to start when it came to the end result.

Inevitably though Vanessa found herself whimpering, "More! Mmmmmm, give me more. That's it Ash, ooooooooh, linger on my clit! Lick it nice and slow, mmmmm, now just a little harder. Harder. Harder. Ohhhhhhhh Ashley, you really were born for this. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, born to eat pussy. Yes, keep doing that. Lick my clit harder! Lick my pussy, oooooooh, lick my whole pussy harder, ooooooohhhhhhh Ashley. Ashley! God Ashley, I've waited for this for so long. Dreamt of it. Fucked myself too it. Oh yeah, I fingered that little dyke cunt of mine night and daydreaming of my best friend in between my legs, and now finally here you are, worshipping my pussy like your little tongue was designed to please me. Yesssssssss, you please me so good, aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, now let's see what that mouth can do! Oh yeah, wrap your mouth around my clit and suck it! Suck it! Fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, suck it just like that, oh Ashley, oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd!"

With just a few instructions Ashley had Vanessa practically on the edge of orgasm, and it really wouldn't take much to push her over that edge. But again Vanessa waited, this time just for her own selfish pleasure.

Not just so she could enjoy the feeling of being on the edge, but so she had time to stuff a pillow underneath her back so hopefully she could continue enjoying the heavenly view in front of her when she could no longer look down.

Then Ashley looked up at her with this beautiful pleading look and Vanessa just couldn't hold back any more, both because she couldn't continued denying Ashley, and because that look was almost enough to finish her off itself.

So Vanessa forced out through her constant moaning, "Mmmmmm fuck, that's so good, yessssssss, lick my clit just like that! Oh Ash! Ashley! Fuck! Ashley please fuck me! Oh my God Ashley, ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your tongue. Shove your wonderful little tongue inside my cunt and make me cum! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, shove it in me and fuck me with it! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, shove your dyke tongue in my lezzie cunt and make me cum! Oh God, oh God, ooooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeesssssssss, fuck me, fucking tongue fuck my cunt, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

If it had been one of her Spring Breakers co-stars they may have pressed their tongues to the entrance of Vanessa's pussy and left it there for a few wonderfully torturous moments, giving Vanessa plenty of chances to make it clear what she wanted.

Of course being a first timer Ashley pretty much instantly slid her tongue down to her entrance and then shoved it as deep into her best friend as it would go, causing Vanessa to scream hysterically.

She then got a moment to compose herself to say one more thing, either because Ashley was taking pity on her or because she was savouring the sensation of having her tongue inside her, then the tongue fucking began, rendering Vanessa completely incoherent.

The main reason for that was because it was all just too much for her and Vanessa came. She came in her best friend's mouth and all over her face, and despite initially throwing her head back to scream Vanessa spend the rest of the orgasm staring at the sight of her dreams coming true, which made this experience much more intense.

It also made it easier for Ashley to push her over the edge of another climax, and another, and another, and another. It might not have been so quick and efficient as particularly the other Ashley, but it was this Ashley she always wanted, and as a result Vanessa's orgasm was way more satisfying than any she'd ever known. Well, all except at taking Ashley's ass, something Vanessa knew she would do again soon, the thought helping to push over the edge of another orgasm.

Ashley had felt a incredible sense of achievement and making Vanessa moan, whimper and cry out just from licking her pussy, but it couldn't compare with how she felt when she made her best friend scream hysterically for her, and seemingly forget how to speak. She had savoured the moment, and the feeling of Vanessa's womanhood wrapped around her tongue.

It even squeezed it, which was beyond words of thrilling for Ashley. Then her best friend Vanessa Hudgens came in her mouth, and Ashley thought she was going to explode from that achievement. Or maybe just because of the taste, which was somehow even better than regular pussy cream.

She had instantly loved Vanessa's pussy juice, but her girl cum was on a whole other level, and Ashley found herself automatically pulling her tongue out of Vanessa, wrapping her mouth tightly around her best friend's entrance and desperately trying to swallow every drop of that precious liquid.

Unfortunately she couldn't quite do it, but that just made Ashley even more determined to get the entire batch of girl cum that she was going to fuck out of her friend, Ashley slamming her tongue into Vanessa and then thrusting in and out until she got another creamy reward, and then the process was repeated over and over again.

It was like she was no longer herself any more, but a cum junkie who was so addicted she would do anything for her fix. Unfortunately, or should that be fortunately, the more she tried the harder she made Vanessa cum, which resulted in there being too much of that precious liquid to swallow.

Which was definitely good for Vanessa, but frustrating for Ashley. And it only got worse, or better depending on the perspective, as Vanessa grabbed hold of her hair and started grinding her cunt into Ashley's face, meaning she failed to swallow even more of that yummy treat. Although it did remind her she was supposed to be returning the favour, so Ashley in turn rubbed her face into Vanessa's cunt to try and make the other girl cum harder.

Given she felt like she was being drowned with cum Ashley thought it was safe to say, or think as the case may be, that she had succeeded. Better yet, she could collect at least the majority of that cum and eat it later. Or better yet make Vanessa lick it off her face, and then kiss her. And best of all, Ashley felt like she was being marked.

Or should that be baptised? Either way it was just a further sign of Vanessa making Ashley hers, a thought which made Ashley's heart flutter. Almost as much as when Vanessa pulled her up into a heated kiss, and then sure enough licked some of her own cum off of Ashley's face and then fed it to her.

After several minutes of frantic making out Vanessa broke the kiss and growled in her best friend's ear, "I need to fuck your ass!"

"Vanessa..." Ashley whimpered, and then blushed at the words, then even more as she responded, "I can't. My... my ass is so sore."

"No Ashley, I don't want to fuck your ass, I NEED to fuck your ass!" Vanessa insisted, pulling back to look in Ashley's eyes, "Please baby? I need it so bad. I swear, I'll make you feel so good. Just give me that ass! And I'll totally stretch you first. God yes, I'll stretch you out real good, Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, gonna stretch you out so good you'll be begging me to take that ass!"

"You don't have too." Ashley admitted, blushing even more than before.

"I want too." Vanessa insisted.

"No... I mean, you don't have too." Ashley insisted, blushing red as a stop sign.

Vanessa frowned in confusion for a few long moments, then realisation hit her and she smiled as delight crossed her face. She then moved back, grabbed Ashley and flipped her over onto her front with ease given to her by her lust, and sure enough she saw why she didn't need to stretch Ashley. That she was already stretched.

That Ashley Tisdale's ass hole, which had been a tiny virgin rosebud last night, was now a gaping crater. It wasn't that surprising, given her previous experience and just how rigorously and frequently Vanessa had anally pounded Ashley last night, but to see it now made her even more desperate to butt fuck her best friend.

"Oh God Ash, you have to let me fuck this ass now!" Vanessa exclaimed excitedly, spreading open Ashley's cheeks to get the best possible look of her gaping butt hole, "It's all open and ready for me! Mmmmmmm, it's practically begging for me. Yeahhhhhhh, begging for my dick. I can practically hear it! It's saying, please, please feed me your dick Vanessa. I need dick inside me."

"Vanessa..." Ashley whimpered in distress.

Realising she was pushing Ashley to far too soon Vanessa chose to turn things down a little bit, letting go of Ashley's cheeks and gently lying partly on top of her, brushing her hair out of her ear, and then whispering in it while stroking the prize she'd claimed last night, "I'm sorry Ash, this is just what your sexy butt does to me. And I want it to be mine. I want you to be mine."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds