• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dean's Summer Ch. 3

Dean's Summer Ch. 3

There we were, three siblings in the same room but in very different positions. On the bed sat Rebecca and me, our arms wrapped around each other's nude bodies, my dick firmly entrenched in her warm pussy, our chests heaving from our just-concluded sex session. And in the doorway stood Amy, our youngest sister, clad in T-shirt and shorts, too shocked to do anything other than stare at the two of us.

Rebecca, or Becky, and I just looked at Amy. But I was looking at her in another way. I didn't see her clothes, I didn't see her look as if she had just seen someone die. No, I saw her as a young, nubile and very naked sister. And one whom I was about to make mad, passionate love to.

As for Becky, she turned her head away, cowering in shame, whimpering and sobbing. She was ashamed to be seen naked by her sister, let alone embraced by her brother. I placed a comforting hand on her hand. "Don't worry," I said, "there's nothing to be ashamed of."

I turned to Amy. "Come here."

She shook her head, still too shocked to say anything.

I sighed. At least she hadn't run away... yet. I knew that I had to act quickly if I wanted to get her while she was still unsure of what to do. I lay Becky down on the bed and pulled out of her. She winced as my dick slid out of her wet hole. I smiled and said, "Be right back." And, to add good measure, I squeezed a nipple. I got out of bed and walked towards Amy, my limp dick hanging loosely and swinging as I moved. Her eyes were fixed on it though she was still in a state of shock.

I stood in front of her and placed both hands on her shoulders. "Look Amy," I said softly, "there's nothing to be afraid of."

She looked up at me, unsure of what to say.

I took her hand that was still covering her mouth and brought it to my dick. She gasped and took a step back. Luckily, I was still gripping her shoulder and was able to stop her from making any further sudden movements. I placed her hand on my dick and made her wrap her fingers around it. She made a noise, like a sigh.

"You like it?" I asked.

She looked at me, then at Becky, who was still lying on her bed. She had turned to her side and was watching me make Amy fondle me. She became excited and brought a hand to her freshly fucked cunt. As Amy and I watched, she began rubbing herself and squeezing the folds of her labia. Her mouth was open and we saw her start to pant.

"Looks like Becky likes what she sees," I said to Amy.

She looked at me, then down at my dick. "No!" she screamed and took her hand off it. She glared at me as if daggers were shooting out of her eyes. "We can't do this, you're my brother, for crying out loud!"

"But you just saw me with Becky and you know how much she liked it," I tried to reason.

"Yes, but..." She looked at Becky again, who now had two fingers in her pussy, which she was moving in and out of her aggressively, while her other hand squeezed one of her large breasts. I smiled at the sight. Which guy wouldn't be turned on by that? I looked at Amy. Hmm, it also seemed that no girl could resist becoming excited by my sister's masturbation.

"Amy," I said softly.

She looked at me. "No, no," she protested, "whatever you and Becky did is wrong and I won't be a part of it. I won't!" And she ran out of the room before I could stop her.

I sighed. This was going to be difficult. Amy was always a prude, even though she was a college freshman, she had resolutely refused to have sex. I don't think she even masturbated. It seemed that she subscribed to that age-old belief of sex after marriage. Well, I couldn't have that, otherwise I wouldn't be able to receive my gift from mom... which was starting to intrigue me. What did she have in mind for me? I couldn't wait to find out, and to do so, I needed to get my dick in Amy's pussy -- or any other hole.

I glanced over at Becky, who was so deep into her masturbation that she didn't know what was going on in her room any more. I shrugged, deciding to leave her alone there while I went after my target: Amy. Without bothering to put on a stitch of clothing, I walked directly to Amy's room and threw the door open. She was sitting on her bed, her legs brought up to her chest, her arms wrapped around her shins and her head resting on her knees. She was crying uncontrollably and it broke my heart. I didn't mean it to be so traumatic for her. Sex was supposed to be a wonderful, joyful experience and if I shattered that belief from her just because she had caught me with my dick in Becky's cunt, then it was up to me to change her mind.

"Amy, may I come in?" I said softly.

She turned around and glared at me. "Go away!" she screamed. "You're a disgusting man and a terrible brother! You don't deserve to be alive!"

"But Amy, c'mon," I said as I walked in.

"I said get out!" And she threw a pillow at me.

I caught it in the air and set it down by the door. "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to talk, can we do that?"

"No, because if we talk, I know you're just going to make me have sex with you. And I don't want that!"

"Do you really think that?"

"Then why aren't you wearing anything?"

I looked down at myself and realized that I was as bare as the day I was born. It suited me fine, but it made Amy visibly uncomfortable. If I wanted to approach her, I would have to play it her way for now. I looked around and saw the pillow that she had thrown at me. I picked it up, placed it against my crotch, then walked towards her. "Is that better?"

She looked at me. "Eww, now you've made my pillow nasty! You're disgusting."

I didn't say anything, but inside, I smiled, at least she had stopped screaming at me to leave. I took the opportunity to sit at her side, our hips touching each other. As I sat there, I looked over her 18-year-old body. Her shirt was form-fitting and showed off her naturally slim figure and respectably-sized 34C breasts. Behind, the roundness of her ass was showed off from the way she sat and with the tight shorts that she had on. God, she was so beautiful and seductive, it was hard to believe that she had managed to fend off any sexual advances to protect her virginity. I leaned down and saw her red eyes with tears running down the sides of her face. It hurt me. I dabbed her dry with my fingers. She looked at me and smiled, then turned away.

"We can't do this, it's wrong," she sputtered. "It's incest and we could go to jail for it."

"But nobody has to know, just you, me, Becky and..."

She turned her head slightly. "And who?"

"Mom."

She jumped and turned to face me. "What?!" she screamed. "You mean... you and... mom..."

I nodded.

"But... but... when?"

"Last night. Remember that job I had?" And I recounted my encounter in Greener's Park. I had landed the job as an escort, without realizing that my hirer was mom. That led to us going home, then my comforting her, then our unleashed sexual attraction and passion for each other. I described in extremely vivid detail what happened the entire evening. When I reached the part about undressing mom, I heard Amy take in a sharp breath. I smiled inwardly. I was getting the exact reaction that I wanted. I continued my description, making sure that I left no juicy detail out. By the time I told her about mom and me on her bed, Amy was clearly out of control. She tried to maintain some degree of composure, but from the way her breathing had quickened and her perspiration was starting to cover her smooth arms, I knew that she was very horny and excited. When I ended my story, making sure that I emphasized how much mom enjoyed my cumming in her womb, Amy's eyes had become wider than I had ever seen and her hands were trembling. I stopped talking and let my story sink in.

"You... you mean... mom liked...?" Amy stammered.

I nodded before she could finish her sentence. "She loved it so much, she said that we should be lovers." Of course, I left out the bit about needing to complete my task with fucking both my sisters before mom lived up to her part of the deal.

"And you... came in her?"

"Yup. And I came in Becky too."

"Won't they get pregnant?"

I pondered that for a while. It hadn't occurred to me at all, I was just so caught up with the passion that nothing else mattered except shooting my sperm into the wombs of my mother and sister. "Well, I know Becky's on birth control, I'm not sure about mom though."

"If she becomes pregnant, the child might be deformed."

"Is that what you're concerned about? Becoming pregnant with a deformed child?"

"No!" she shot back at me. "I'm concerned about how disgusting it can be to have sex with mom and Becky!"

"Well, I can assure you that they didn't find it disgusting." I paused, then added, "And maybe you won't too."

"What? No, I could never!"

"Are you sure? You seemed to enjoy touching my dick just now."

She turned away. "No, no, I didn't." But her ears blushed and that gave her away.

"Yes, you did, and I know I liked it too."

"You're disgusting."

I removed the pillow and threw it aside. My dick was now clearly exposed. The thought that I would be fucking Amy soon made it start to harden.

"Look at it."

She did.

"Please..." she begged. But I wouldn't have any of it. I took her hand, she didn't resist. I then placed it gently on my dick. Then I left it there, wondering what she would do next. And just as I wanted and expected, her fingers curled around it, gripping it softly.

"See, you do like it."

She didn't respond, she just held on. Since she was new at this, I figured that I should give her some guidance. I took hold of her wrist and guided her hand up and down my dick. She gasped but didn't let go. "That's it, it's that easy." I gently caressed her back as she continued stroking me. I felt her bra under the T-shirt. I wondered which one she was wearing, I hoped it was the white lacy one that had turned me on so many times. And if she was wearing a bra, that meant she was wearing panties too. Ah, the thought of stripping my sister completely made me become even more excited.

"I'm going to kiss you now," I said. I let go of her wrist and lifted her chin as I bent down. Our lips met and I kissed her tenderly. Then I let go. "How was that?" She smiled. Needing no further encouragement, I kissed her again. She became more excited judging by the way her hand was moving faster on my dick. She needed more, she wanted more. So I gave her my tongue too. She gasped, but with our lips together, she had no choice but to accept my intrusion. Our tongues met and that comforted her. I placed a hand at the back of her head and held her in place as we kissed more and more passionately.

When we finally broke off, we were panting. That was the wildest kiss I had ever had and it was clearly one of Amy's more memorable ones too. There was no stopping now. Without a word, I raised her arms up above her head, then in one smooth move, I lifted her T-shirt over her head and off her body. I held on to it for a while, letting Amy realize that all she had on her chest was her bra. I threw the T-shirt away, then brought a hand up to a bra-covered breast. I smiled gleefully. She was wearing her white lacy bra. It didn't push up or emphasize the shape of her breasts, but it did make them more delectable. I kissed and licked the exposed top portion as she ran her hand through my hair. "Ooh..." she moaned.

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Without stopping my kissing, I pulled the straps down her arms, then flung the lacy lingerie aside. I straightened up and looked at her perky breasts. They were amazing, rounded and plump, with smooth skin, and those dark little areoles with her erect nipples centered on them. I cupped one and played with her nipple. She gasped and threw her head back.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" she cried out.

I was amazed at her reaction, after all, I was just playing with her breast. Then I remembered that she was new to all this. I fondled her gently, not wanting to hurt her. I wanted to make her first time memorable and pleasurable.

After a little more fondling and kissing, I helped her stand on her bed. She looked down at me as I pulled her shorts down. Indeed, she was wearing panties, the bikini kind with a V-shape that showed off her rounded hips and ass. I nuzzled close to her crotch, breathing in her smell. Then I touched her panty-covered mound. It was damp.

"Do you want me to stop?" I teased.

"No, no..."

I pulled her panties down to her feet, revealing her pussy. She didn't shave it completely, but it looked like she did keep it trim and tidy. I parted the hairs and moved my mouth close to her pink pussy. Then I stuck my tongue out and gave her labia a nice, slow, long lick. She shuddered and her legs nearly buckled, but I held fast to her at her waist. I continued licking at her. With each stroke, she groaned louder and louder until she reached a high-pitched wail. Her whole body shook, then she stiffened before letting out a long exhale. My mouth became wet from the moisture that suddenly flooded her cunt. I looked up at her.

"It looks like you've just had an orgasm," I said.

"Oh my god, is that what that was?" she gasped.

"Your first one, I assume."

She nodded. "If I had known it was that good...Please, don't stop licking."

"But there's more." I made her lie down, then placed a hand on her crotch. She parted her legs slightly, giving me more room to feel her. I moved up to her head and positioned my dick at her mouth. "Suck it."

"No, that's sick!"

"You'll like, even more than touching me." I pushed my dick at her.

She hesitated for a while, then her lips parted slightly. I reached behind her head and pulled her closer to me. Her mouth opened wider as my dick entered her. She winced when it was inside her entirely and hit the back of her throat. She coughed and pulled out.

"No, I can't."

"Sure you can, just try that again."

So she did. This time, I let her take her time. She took a bit of my dick first, then slowly swallowed more and more of it. Soon, I was thrusting my hips at her face as her oral muscles and tongue worked at my engorged dick. "Oh yeah, that's it, Amy," I encouraged her. "Keep sucking like that." I rubbed and fingered her pussy furiously and she responded by sucking me faster.

Normally, I would have cum right there and then, but because I had just fucked Becky a while ago, it took a while to reach orgasm. That suited me just fine because I didn't really want to end it by cumming in her mouth, besides, I wasn't sure if she was ready for it. I decided that she needed some real sex.

I pulled out of her mouth and rolled her flat on her back. She watched me move between her bent legs. I fingered her pussy a bit more, making sure that it was wet and ready for me. "Do you know what I'm going to do?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes... yes..."

"What am I going to do?"

"You're going to have sex with me."

I leant down and whispered into her ear, "More precisely?"

"Have sex," she muttered.

"No, the f-word."

She gasped. Then, "Fuck."

I straightened up and grasped her waist. "This might hurt a bit," I warned, "but only a bit and not too long." She nodded in understanding. I placed the head of my dick at her entrance. Then, I slowly slid in. She gasped and groaned. I stopped, letting her get used to the intrusion. When she resumed breathing normally, I pushed further in and stopped. We did this for a while, each time ensuring that she was accepting and enjoying my dick. Finally, I pushed all the way in until our groins met.

She yelled and jumped up to grab me. "Aah...! Oh... oh...god..." She held me tightly, preventing me from moving. This startled me, I wasn't sure how to react, so I just held her. Her head was on my shoulder and her tears wet my side. "Oh god, it's too much... too much..."

"Maybe... maybe it would be better with you on top," I suggested.

Amy nodded, "Ok, ok... ooh..."

I lifted her off the bed, my dick still in her tight pussy, then turned us around. I lay down, holding onto her waist, letting her get used to sitting on me. She moved a bit, getting into a more comfortable position, then she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Feel better?" I asked.

She nodded. "Now what?"

"Ride me. Move up and down, side to side, any way you want to please yourself."

"What about you?"

"If you like what you're doing, then that'll be enough to make me cum."

She grounded her crotch into me, then she moved up and down along my shaft. Her young virgin cunt muscles gripped my dick tightly, sending me into pure heaven. She moved faster and faster, groaning and moaning with each thrust. I squeezed my eyes shut, enjoying the immense sensation that was flooding my every being.

"Oh god... oh..." she groaned. "Oh..."

"Yes, oh yeah, that's it, Amy..." I responded.

"Oh, oh god... oh, oh... oh fuck!"

I looked at her in amazement, never expecting her to use the f-word on her own. But that was all that was needed to drive me over the edge. My dick throbed in her pussy and I shot my first load into her virgin womb.

She felt my cum and looked down. "God, no!" she yelled. Immediately, she got off me, grabbing my dick and stroking it quickly. I didn't have time to protest, I just kept cumming and watched my sperm shoot all over her belly. A few shots managed to reach her breasts, where they dribbled to her nipples. Man, it was such an erotic sight, my cum on my sister's beautiful body.

She continued stroking me even after I had stopped cumming. It was too much for me and I stopped her. As she looked at me, I rubbed my cum all over her chest, concentrating on her breasts and nipples. Then I pulled her down to me and we kissed long and hard.

"That was beautiful, Dean," she said. "Thank you so much."

"I'm glad you liked it. But why did you pull out?"

"Because I don't want to get pregnant or anything, I'm not ready for that."

I hugged her, feeling her soft smooth skin coated with perspiration. "Ok, I can respect that. I'll never cum in your pussy again until you're ready."

She smiled. "Thanks." And we kissed again.

"Ahem," someone cleared her throat. We looked up to see Becky leaning against the door frame with one hand on her waist.

"Yes, dear sister?" I said.

"If you two are done there..." she started.

I looked at her puzzled. "What?"

She smiled. "Do you mind if I join in?"

I looked at Amy, who was smiling from ear to ear. Then I stretched an arm out at Becky. "Sure, the bed's big enough for three of us."

To be concluded...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dean's Summer Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds