• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Husbands can be Cuckolds

Black Husbands can be Cuckolds

Meet Carla Wallace-Brown and her husband Rudolph Brown, a happily married couple living in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. They can be considered extremely attractive by any standard of beauty. Carla is six feet tall, athletic and curvy, with long blonde hair, frosty blue eyes and alabaster skin. She met her future husband Rudolph Brown while studying at Clark-Atlanta University, and it was love at first sight. A love story for the ages, truly...

Rudolph Brown is six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and handsome, with dark brown skin and light brown eyes. Born of a Jamaican immigrant father and a Latin American mother, the biracial stud known as Rudolph Brown had his way with lots of ladies of all hues at Clark Atlanta University, but Carla Wallace was the only one he fell in love with.

Rudolph was new to the City of Atlanta at the time, and while he was quite used to having ladies of all shades chasing him, there was something about Carla Wallace, a true southern woman, which drew him. Every man wants a challenge when he seeks the ultimate woman, and that's exactly what Rudolph sensed in Carla the first time they met at a party for business students. Their eyes met, and a pleasant frisson ran down Rudolph's spine. That's when he knew she was the one...

Carla Wallace was six feet tall, blonde, and sexy, with an ass like whoa, and spoke with a thick Georgian accent, and she was proud of her southern roots. Prior to meeting Rudolph Brown, Carla never even entertained the idea of dating outside her race. Still, there was something about the tall, dark-skinned, Boston-born stud with the thick Afro and sweet smile which drew her to him. That's why, when Rudolph initially asked her out for coffee, Carla hastily agreed...

A whirlwind romance followed, one which became the talk of the Clark Atlanta University campus. Carla Wallace and Rudolph Brown loved each other, and didn't care what anyone else thought. The fact that in Atlanta, lots of folks, both black and white, tended to stare at them wherever they went didn't deter them one bit. After graduation, they got married, bought a nice townhouse in the Hampton area, and had two sons, Trevor and Jackson, and a daughter, Lily. Everything is going fine for the Brown family, on the surface...

As an interracial couple living in the Deep South, Rudolph Brown and his wife Carla were no strangers to hardship, in spite of being attractive, educated, and successful. Carla put her accounting degree and business smarts to good use by selling high-end real estate all over the City of Atlanta, and beyond. Her beautiful face can be seen on billboards all over town, advertising her fast-growing and successful real estate agency, Wallace Realty.

Rudolph Brown works as a department manager for Tully Incorporated, a civil engineering company, where his MBA comes in pretty handy, and currently makes six figures. Rudolph and Carla are successful, but feel like something is kind of lacking. All is well for their family, but like a lot of couples, Rudolph and Carla have fallen into something of a rut. That's why they decided to spice things up, after sending their family to camp, of course.

"This is hot," Rudolph said, and the tall, burly stud sat on the couch, watching as his darling wife Carla came to him, stark naked. Carla looked simply gorgeous, with a lovely face, big tits, and the kind of thick ass that a lot of sisters would envy, even in the Deep South where big butts were all too common. Carla smiled and walked up to her husband, a coy look on her lovely face. You are so going to get it, Rudolph thought with a lustful smirk.

"Hey stranger," Carla said, hand on her hip, and Rudolph stood up and then kissed her, gently wrapping his arms around her. Rudolph caressed his wife's perky breasts, and then gave her big white ass a firm slap. Carla giggled, and then Rudolph picked her up and then laid her on the couch. Spreading her creamy white thighs wide open, Rudolph inhaled Carla's unique scent, and then began eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Hmmm, just like that, Rudy," Carla said, and she moaned softly and pinched her nipples as Rudolph ate her out like only he could. The brother from Boston had a magic tongue and knew how to use it. Carla later found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Rudolph ate her pussy from behind. To really shine Rudolph on, Carla shook her big ass for her husband, and Rudolph smacked her ass as he ate her pussy with gusto.

"I love this ass," Rudolph paused to say, and Carla giggled and kept grinding her ass against his face, loving the feel of his tongue inside her pussy. Rudolph gave his wife's pussy a tongue bath, and then they continued with their fun. Rudolph slipped a condom on, and then thrust his hard, dark dick into Carla's pussy. The tall blonde female southern squealed in delight as her favorite hunk began pounding away at her, and he definitely didn't disappoint...

"Fuck me harder and pull my hair," Carla squealed, and Rudolph did just that, gripping a fistful of his wife's long blonde hair as he slammed his dick into her pussy. After Rudolph fucked her real good for a while, Carla got on her knees and sucked on his big dark dick before riding the hell out of him. Later that day, Rudolph explored Carla's big white booty some more, this time by lubricating her asshole and inserting his dick into her asshole...slowly.

"Hmm, your ass is so warm and tight," Rudolph said, and Carla moaned softly as her husband gripped her hips and slowly worked his dick into her asshole. Carla absolutely loved anal sex, ever since Rudolph convinced her to try it while the two of them were dating. Sure, it went against her Southern Methodist upbringing, but who gives a damn? Carla learned to let go, relax and enjoy. As Rudolph stuffed her asshole full of his dark dick, Carla screamed like a madwoman, loving every minute of it.

"That was fun, we should try other stuff, like we used to back in college," Carla said to Rudolph as they lay on the living room floor, spent. Rudolph looked at her and smiled. During their college days, Rudolph hooked up with a lot of women...and a few men. It took his beloved Carla a long time to accept his bisexuality, but once she did, things got a lot hotter between them. Rudolph hadn't been with anyone else, female or male, since he and Carla got married...

"If you're sure about it," Rudolph said, and Carla nodded firmly. They made love some more, and then went online. They accessed a website for bisexual men, bisexual women, and bisexual couples. While there, they browsed through the various profiles, and then were surprised to come across a familiar face. Evan Stiles, a red-haired, blue-eyed young white dude whom Rudolph was close friends with during their halcyon days at Clark Atlanta University. They sent Evan a friendly message, and that's how it all began...

"Pleasure to meet you guys again, wow, small world, eh?" Evan said, smiling at Rudolph and Carla as the three of them sat inside Maria's Tavern, a chic Caribbean restaurant located on the east end of Atlanta, Georgia. Evan looked good, clad in a blue silk shirt, black silk pants and black cowboy boots. Although no longer in his twenties, he still looked just as handsome as he did during his days as a rugby star at Clark Atlanta University.

"Indeed, you haven't changed a bit," Rudolph said, and he and Carla exchanged a knowing smile. They gave Evan the rundown, and informed him that they were entering the swinging scene to spice things up, after nearly a decade of marriage. Evan, who is out and proud as a bisexual man, was quite happy to hear that, especially since he was newly single and looking for fun...

"I just split from my favorite Trinidadian cutie, Alisha, she couldn't handle my being bi," Evan said, and Rudolph and Carla looked at his phone, which displayed a picture of him standing next to a tall, curvy and dark-skinned woman with an Afro. Alisha's loss is our incredible gain, Carla thought, and the southern blonde licked her lips as she looked Evan up and down...

"Evan, my dude, we'll help you forget all about Alisha," Carla said firmly, and Evan and Rudolph exchanged a smile, then nodded. Without further ado, Carla and Rudolph took their old buddy Evan for some fun, and what followed was truly a night for the ages. Interracial couples are coming into their own, fearlessly exploring the worlds of kink and swinging, and Rudolph and Carla are at the vanguard of this most deliciously sensual trend...

"Alright, Evan, I love my dear Rudolph but I miss white cock, and I've always wanted to try some reverse interracial cuckold, you know, the kind of scenario where the white wife of a black man cuckolds him with a white Bull, are you okay with that?" Carla asked Evan, as she stripped naked in the living room. Evan looked at the gorgeous, sinfully sexy Carla, then at his good buddy Rudolph, who grinned and nodded. With a nervous smile, Evan nodded his assent.

"Carla, if we're all on the same page, I'm down for whatever," Evan said, and the red-haired stud undressed, revealing his taunt, muscular body. Stroking his big white cock, Evan winked at Carla. The tall, sultry blonde came over and grabbed Evan's dick, which was a bit thicker than her husband Rudolph's. With a wicked grin, Carla knelt down and began sucking Evan's cock like there was no tomorrow. Evan smiled, watching as Carla's lovely blonde head bobbed up and down as she sucked him off. This was too damn good...

"This is hot," Rudolph said, and the manly biracial hunk began stroking his big dark dick as he watched his wife Carla suck off their old buddy Evan's dick. After polishing Evan's dick with her succulent lips, Carla rolled a condom on it, and then got on all fours. Winking at her hubby Rudolph, Carla pressed her big ass against Evan's groin. Without further ado, the bisexual redhead thrust his big cock into Carla's pussy, and began fucking her...

"Fuck yeah, give it to me, Evan, fill my pussy up, I swear I've been missing white cock for years," Carla squealed, looking right at her hubby Rudolph as Evan slammed his dick into her pussy. Smiling, Rudolph felt both turned on and disturbed by what he was beholding. Evan fucked Carla with gusto, pounding away at her like there was no tomorrow. And he didn't let up until Carla actually begged for mercy...

"Dammit, I've been missing cock for years too," Rudolph said, and as Evan pulled out of Carla's snatch, the burly biracial hunk got up and decided to join the action. Grabbing Evan's dick, Rudolph began to suck it, and a smiling Carla watched, fingering her sore pussy with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other while watching her hubby suck some cock. This was simply too damn hot...

"You guys rock," Evan cried out, loving the feel of Rudolph lips around his cock as he sucked him off with gusto. Not to be left out, Carla rejoined the action, and she grabbed her hubby Rudolph's hard dick and began sucking it energetically. Rudolph would have smiled if he could, for he loved the feel of his wife's lips around his big dark dick, but he had a mouthful of cock to suck on. Still, he loved how kinky his beloved wife Carla had become...

"Evan, I must confess, I want to see your big white cock slide into my husband's cute black ass," Carla said, as she joined her hubby Rudolph in sucking Evan's cock. The ginger-headed bisexual guy smiled and nodded. After rolling another condom on, Evan was ready for fun. Rudolph got on all fours, and Carla spread his ass cheeks wide open, then lubricated him. Evan came up behind Rudolph and pressed his dick against the hunky biracial stud's ass. Without further ado, Evan began fucking Rudolph's asshole, and Carla watched, her pussy getting wetter by the minute...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Rudolph cried out, and he stroked his big dark dick furiously as Evan's thick pale cock filled his asshole. As much as Rudolph loved sliding his thick dick into his wife Carla's wet and eager mouth, juicy pussy and tight asshole, he still missed the feel of a thick cock in his mouth and asshole. That was the bisexual man's dilemma. One simply cannot have it all. Or perhaps there needn't be a dilemma at all...

"Eat my ass while your own ass is getting fucked," Carla said, and with that, she got on all fours, right in front of her hubby. With Evan's throbbing cock deep inside his asshole, Rudolph was having trouble thinking, but his dick got super hard once Carla began shaking her creamy white ass at him. Grinning, Rudolph spread Carla's thick ass cheeks wide open and began eating her ass, even as Evan continued to pound away at him.

"Incredible, I feel, well, filled, but I'm still horny," Rudolph said, after Evan pulled out of him. Carla looked at her hubby and his buddy, then grabbed both their dicks and began sucking on them. In no time whatsoever, Carla had both of these bisexual studs harder than a rock. And there was no other place for their hard dicks to go than inside her hungry holes...

"I need you both inside of me," Carla said, handing Rudolph and Evan some condoms and lubricant. Getting on all fours, Carla dipped a finger inside her wet pussy and tasted herself, then shook her big white ass at her favorite bisexual men. Rudolph and Evan exchanged a grin, then all but pounced on her. Rudolph lay flat on the floor, and Carla impaled herself on his dick. Meanwhile, Evan came up behind Carla and spread her ass cheeks wide open, lubed them up, and then pushed his cock into her butt hole.

"Ask and you shall receive, freaky wife of mine," Rudolph said with a smile as he resumed fucking his beloved Carla. Her freakiness knew no bounds. Carla cried out as Rudolph's hard dick filled her pussy while Evan's throbbing cock filled her asshole. Not a lot of women were strong enough to handle the incredible intensity of double penetration but Carla Wallace-Brown is such a woman. The southern belle went buck-wild as her hunky hubby and their bisexual buddy pounded away at her, slamming their dicks into her holes. Carla rode them both hard, and with her juicy pussy and warm asshole squeezing their dicks so damn hard, Rudolph and Evan didn't last long and came...

"That was fun, I can't thank you guys enough," Evan said, panting happily, after Carla and Rudolph absolutely rocked his world. The three of them exited the showers and got dressed, and then sat down and had a glass of wine while discussing their recent adventures. There were big smiles and happy sighs all around. Evan thanked the Browns for their incredible hospitality, then got in an Uber and took off. The bisexual redhead couldn't believe his luck. He definitely wanted to visit Carla and Rudolph Brown again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Husbands can be Cuckolds

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds