• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dr. Beatrice Fullerton of Boston

Dr. Beatrice Fullerton of Boston

Dr. Beatrice Fullerton is a Harvard-educated and Boston-based psychiatrist dedicated to healing the human mind, especially when it comes to the treatment of addictions of a sexual nature. She's recently published a nonfiction expose on the converge of feminism, BDSM, sexual addiction and female empowerment. Female Domination As Part Of Natural Evolution by Dr. Beatrice Fullerton spent fourteen weeks on the New York Times bestsellers.

Six feet tall, curvy and athletic, with long blonde hair and lively blue eyes, Dr. Beatrice Fullerton could have been a model in her younger days, but chose to study psychiatry at an Ivy League school instead. A lifetime spent traveling the world, and studying men and women from different cultures developed into a fascination with the unique, lively people from the so-called Third World nations.

Snow blanketed the City of Boston, Massachusetts, in mid-November, which was absolutely not out of the ordinary. Inside Dr. Beatrice Fullerton's office in the quiet and cozy Brighton area, things were definitely heating up. For the good doctor was dealing with a certain hunky patient whose delusions and neurotic were enthralling...to say the least.

"I've got anger issues towards white women, especially older white women, and I also feel lust toward them at times, why is that, Doc?" Ralph Etienne asked, as he sat on the couch, a forlorn expression on his dark, handsome face. The young Haitian American looked intently at the psychiatrist, whose face remained completely neutral and utterly unreadable.

"Mr. Etienne, I believe that your issues with older white women, both the anger and the lust, stem from your abandonment by your foster parent, Lois Gearhart, and I do not think that she chose to die and leave you at the mercy of the system, it wasn't her fault that an accident took her life, nor was it yours," Dr. Beatrice Fullerton said calmly, looking at the tall, handsome young black man who sat on the couch, seemingly lost.

"Alright, Doc, so why do I have these sexual dreams where I get, ahem, dominated by older white women?" Ralph asked, and there was a pained look on his handsome face that set Dr. Fullerton on edge. In her nearly twenty years of practicing psychiatry, she'd never met a patient as troubled, or as close to her heart, as Ralph Etienne, and that was saying something.

"Mr. Etienne, a lot of young men have sexual fantasies about female authority figures, it's only normal," Dr. Beatrice Fullerton replied, and when Ralph fixed his doe-like eyes on her, she shifted uncomfortably on her seat...for she felt a wetness begin between her legs. Things always got complicated when Dr. Fullerton was dealing with Ralph, and part of the reason why she was treating him was the challenge that he presented. As the son of a wealthy administrator at Northeastern, Ralph was used to getting his way. And it got him into trouble, hence why he was seeing the good doctor...

"Doc, you don't understand, those fantasies are extreme," Ralph said, and he smiled, a faraway look creeping into his face. Early in their sessions, Ralph, a recovering sex addict, regaled Dr. Fullerton with tales of his sexual adventures with young women from his stomping grounds, the Northeastern University campus. Lately, though, Ralph had been going into deeper territory, which was both alluring and uncomfortable for the good doctor...

"Why don't you tell me about them?" Dr. Fullerton asked innocently, and Ralph smiled, and then did just that. The good doctor leaned comfortably back on her chair, and looked intently at her patient. The young man got comfortable as well, and then, in the tradition of cocksure young men the world over, he liked to talk about his sexual adventures, blissFully unaware that his doctor was turned on by these very tales.

"Alright, Doc, there's this lady at the Brentano's bookstore, Gladys somebody, you should see her, she's tall, blonde, and curvy, with a big ass, and she always flirts with me, and even suggested this BDSM book I've been reading," Ralph began, and Dr. Fullerton dutiFully nodded. She waited patiently for Ralph to get into the really juicy details of his fantasy...

"And what does this Gladys lady have that appeals to you?" Dr. Fullerton replied softly, and Ralph sighed deeply, and looked around, a bit uncomfortable. Now we are getting somewhere, this is going to be good, Dr. Beatrice Fullerton thought, and she smiled almost imperceptibly. Ralph's erotic tales were positively arousing for the good doctor, and she couldn't get enough of them...

"Well, Gladys told me about this novel called Peeping At Pamela by Yolanda Celbridge, it features a young woman who uses a strap-on dildo to fuck lots of men, after reading it, I started having fantasies of Gladys fucking me," Ralph said, and from the way he swiftly crossed his legs, Dr. Fullerton could tell that he had an erection. And his method of concealing it was utterly laughable...

"Go on," Dr. Fullerton said, leaning forward and peering closely at Ralph Etienne as he continued with his tale. The more the young man spoke, the more turned on the good doctor became. After her divorce from her ex-husband Roger Adewale, a handsome but controlling, Nigerian-born physician whom Beatrice Fullerton made the mistake of marrying, Beatrice became a recluse, shying away from relationships, and burying herself in her work. This left her frustrated, to say the least...

"Well, in my fantasies, Gladys takes total control over me, she smacks me around, spanks my butt, and then, to really shine me on, she fucks me up the ass with a strap-on dildo and makes me her bitch," Ralph said, and he sighed deeply, seemingly out of breath. Dr. Fullerton looked at him, and exhaled sharply, and then shifted in her seat for the second time that afternoon.

"Perhaps this is your psyche's way of telling you that a dominant older white woman is what you seek?" Dr. Fullerton asked innocently, and Ralph looked at her in a way he never had before, and rose up. Dr. Fullerton blinked, for while standing, the six-foot-three, broad-shouldered, Afro-sporting, Hershey-colored brother from Mattapan had quite the presence. Masculine, strong, and downright intimidating at times. At that moment, Ralph looked much older than his twenty one years...

"Doc, you're absolutely right, I need to find Gladys and holler at her," Ralph said, and with that, the impulsive, wide-eyed young man got ready to bolt from the good doctor's office. A powerful force prevented him from leaving, though. Dr. Fullerton stood up, and in a husky, deeply authoritarian voice, she addressed her flighty, handsome patient, and put a halt to his bullshit...

"Ralph Etienne, you are not to leave this office without my permission, are we clear?" Dr. Fullerton shouted, and Ralph froze, stopping dead in his tracks. Dr. Beatrice Fullerton smiled, and then walked up to her stunned patient, moving in a deliberately sexy way. Ralph stared at her, astonished. Was it his imagination or something? He could have sworn Dr. Fullerton, the lovely but frumpy psychiatrist was gone, replaced by someone else...

"Yes ma'am," Ralph said, and Dr. Fullerton walked up to him, and grabbed his face. As the shocked young man looked on, the good doctor pressed her lips against his, and then began feeling him up. Ralph gasped as Dr. Beatrice Fullerton began stroking his groin, and then unzipped his pants. Since he wasn't the type to wear underwear, out came his long and thick, dark dick...

"Hmm, Ralph, you are a very cute young man, with a nice big dick, but you need some firm instruction from a woman who knows about life, and sex, would you like that?" Dr. Fullerton demanded, and Ralph nodded sagely. Pleased with his answer, Dr. Fullerton got on her knees and took Ralph's dick into her mouth. Just like that, the good doctor, usually a button-down, consummate professional, began sucking her patient's delicious dick...

"Whatever you want, ma'am," Ralph murmured, watching Dr. Fullerton's lovely blonde head bob up and down as she sucked his big dark dick. After sucking the hell out of Ralph's dick, Dr. Fullerton had plenty in store for him. The brother found himself bent over her desk as she pulled down his pants and gave his ass a sound spanking. Ralph was initially surprised by the revelation of Dr. Fullerton's dominant side...and her crossing of boundaries, but he was too turned on to give a damn...

"The things I am going to do to your ass," Dr. Fullerton said, and she stopped spanking Ralph's ass and donned a pair of gloves. Ralph gasped as the good doctor spread his ass cheeks wide open and began fingering him. Ralph was quite surprised, and a bit uncomfortable, but after a while, it began to feel good. Indeed, Dr. Fullerton's fingers up his ass caused his dick to harden like never before...

"Hmm, oh fuck, my ass is yours, ma'am," Ralph cried out, much to Dr. Beatrice Fullerton's delight. After fingering her patient's sweet ass for a while, the good doctor pulled a phallic toy out of her drawer, and then dipped it in Aveeno cream before putting it on. Without further ado, Dr. Fullerton pushed the strap-on dildo right into Ralph's asshole. The tall, burly young black man let out an unmanly squeal as his favorite psychiatrist began fucking his ass...

"Ralph, I've been wanting to fuck you for ages, I moonlighted as an amateur dominatrix while in college, for fun and for profit, and your fantasies triggered me and turned me on," Dr. Beatrice Fullerton whispered into Ralph's ear. Gripping the black hunk's hips firmly, the good doctor bucked her own hips, burying the dildo deep inside Ralph Etienne's sweet ass.

"I must admit, I've fantasized about you taking me like this," Ralph confessed, and Dr. Beatrice Fullerton, dedicated psychiatrist and former amateur dominatrix, paused, considering the implications of her patient's words. Throwing her head back, the good doctor laughed gleefully and resumed ramming the dildo up Ralph's ass. The brother howled like a madman, and Dr. Beatrice Fullerton continued to fuck him real down, dicking him down with her phallic implement, until he begged for mercy...

"Hmm, that was fun, Ralph, now, whenever you get those submissive urges, I want you to come to me, and if you go to that woman Gladys and I find out, I'm going to beat your ass," Dr. Beatrice Fullerton said with a wicked smile, readjusting her clothes after pegging the hell out of Ralph Etienne's ass. She totally came twice from fucking him and was still aglow from it...

"Who needs other women when I've got you to tag my ass, Doc?" Ralph Etienne asked Dr. Beatrice Fullerton, a bright smile on his face, after he came back from the washroom. He had to use it after the ass wrecking he got from the good doctor, but he felt oddly good. The whole experience had been...exhilarating. Impulsively, Ralph gave his favorite psychiatrist a hug, and a smiling Dr. Beatrice Fullerton hugged him back, then sent him on his merry way.

"Introducing the patient to female domination therapy has worked out better than expected, I do believe I can cure Ralph Etienne of his aversion to female authority figures in due time, of course, more sessions will be required," Dr. Beatrice Fullerton said to herself, speaking to a recording device. Pleased with herself, and content that she didn't have any other patients to see that afternoon, the good doctor slid her hand into her panties and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Nothing like the satisfaction one feels after a job well-done...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dr. Beatrice Fullerton of Boston

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds