• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • "Good Boy"

"Good Boy"

I never expected anyone I know to find out that I enjoyed being humiliated by women, but I'm glad they did. When my friend Lauren sent me a screenshot of my Fetlife account, I nearly had a heart attack. No one was supposed to know about that, and yet there it was on my screen with all of my kinks on display, including my desire to meet a dominant woman to use me. As scared as I was, the idea that Lauren knew my secret was kind of exciting. I had always found her very attractive, she was a tall emo girl, probably around 5'9 and had the whole aesthetic going, short black hair, a pierced lip, and always wore dark makeup and heavy eyeliner. Her following text was very light, just teasing me and telling me I should probably change my profile picture any case anyone else saw it. I laughed it off thinking the moment had passed, and went on with my day.

A couple of weeks had passed, and I got another text from Lauren asking if I wanted to hang out and play video games, which, who wouldn't? So I agreed, and headed over. She answered the door looking like she always did, wearing tight jean shorts and a black tank top which did very little to cover her 32C tits, and her usual thigh high leather boots which left a nice amount of creamy thigh exposed between where the shorts ended and the boots began. We hung out and played some Halo for a while, talking shit to the enemy players and having ourselves a good time, until the conversation took a very awkward turn.

"So... Fetlife huh? Never would have expected that from a nerd like you Andy!"

"Hey fuck you! A guy has needs you know!" I responded with an awkward laugh. "Besides, what were you doing on there anyway? What kind of pervy shit are you into, huh?"

"I was on there looking for some guy to be my bitch if you must know. I have needs too." Her words caught me short, she was looking for someone to be her bitch? Like she wanted a submissive guy? Before I could put the pieces together, she continued, "That's actually how I found you believe it or not. I never knew you were into Femdom. What a pleasant surprise that was!"

I laughed again and pretended to focus on the game, but my mind was going crazy. Lauren is into Femdom, and now she knows that's my kink... Could I make this work to my advantage? As the round ended, I looked over and found her staring at me. "So are you really into that Andy? Are you really looking for a woman to use and abuse you?"

"What if I am? You can't judge me girlie!"

"Oh I'm not judging, I'm actually thinking about how you would look tied down..."

There it was, all in the open now. Lauren knew what I wanted, and she wanted the same thing! Or did she? Before I could figure out what to say, she took charge, just like I wanted. "Look Andy, I'm gonna be straight with you. If you want to keep things normal between us, then we can pretend like this never happened, and I don't know how much of a sick little deviant you are. But, if you're serious, then you can go into my bedroom and strip down, and I'll make damn sure that you learn a lesson about being more careful to hide your identity on the internet. I'm going to the bathroom, you can make your decision while I'm gone. If you're still sitting here, then this conversation never happened. Of course, there is always the second option..."

As she got up and walked out of the room, I could feel my whole face blush red. Was this really happening? I'm a giant nerd, not bad looking I don't think, but not the kind of guy that this happens too. The more I thought about it though, the more I thought it might be worth the trouble, and the tent in my pants may have influenced my decision a bit. Getting up, I slowly walked towards the bedroom. Once I got there, I stood in the doorway awkwardly looking around, still unsure if this was some kind of trick, or if I was willing to actually strip down and subject myself to Laurens wishes. While I decided what my next move was, I didn't realize that Lauren had walked in behind me until I felt her grip in my hair, yanking my head backwards.

Despite the fact that I was taller than her, Lauren had no problem pulling me down to my knees. Walking slowly around me, she maintained her grip on my hair, holding my head in place so that all I could do was look up at her body looming over me. "I guess you made your choice, although you don't know how to follow directions apparently. I told you to be naked when I got here, and yet you didn't listen, someone needs to be punished I think. This is your last chance Andy, are you ready to be my bitch?" I couldn't believe this, one of my closest friends had forced me to kneel down in her floor, treating me like I wasn't worth being on eye level with, and I had never been more turned on in my life. I nodded my head as best as I could, looking up into her eyes intently.

"Good boy." She said with a wicked grin. Leaning down close to me, she whispered in a soft voice "My safe word is Red, use it if you need to stop! I want this to be as safe as possible. Oh and call me Mistress please." Rising back up, she slapped me lightly across the face. "Get undressed little boy, it's time to play!"

I was in heaven, I quickly got up and started getting undressed, watching as Lauren began pulling ropes with leather cuffs attached out from under her bed, which she attached to the head board and feet of the bed in preparation. Once I was completely naked and she was ready, she turned and laughed at me. "Look at the poor naked little fuck, your dick is already hard and I haven't even touched you yet! This is going to be fun. Now get over here and lay down."

What happened next was almost like I have dreamed. Lauren secured my hands and feet, holding my body spread eagle so I couldn't escape. She then proceeded to tease me, dragging her nails across my body, tickling and teasing my sides, running her hands down around my balls, getting close, but never quite touching me, making sure to keep my cock rock hard and aching the whole time. I watched as she stripped down, peeling her leather boots off first, and then her shorts, leaving her lacey blue panties on. Straddling my chest, she then slowly pulled her tank top off, and draped it across my face so I couldn't see what she was doing next.

I waited patiently, unwilling to show how desperate I was for what came next. When she finally pulled the tank top away, she was completely topless and was squeezing her tits together roughly in front of my face. "Do you like what you see Andy? Do you want to suck on your mistresses tits?"

As much as I wanted to resist, I couldn't help myself. "Yes mistress, please. Please let me suck on your tits!" With that same wicked grin, my friend rested her hands on either side of my head and lowered her body, bringing the tits I had stared at for years closer and closer to me. I tried desperately to move my mouth to them, licking my lips in anticipation. I felt the slap before I heard the laughter, her hand connecting hard with my face.

"Nice try little boy, but you don't get those yet!" Getting up off the bed, she danced around the room, teasing me with her body, and occasionally squeezing my cock roughly in her hand. I have never been so desperate and turned on before watching my friend taunt and laugh at me. My cock was so hard it hurt, and I desperately needed release. I was a broken man, and Lauren knew it.

"P... Please Mistress. I'll do anything, I... I need you."

"Oh you need me huh? What do you need from me? Want some water? I'm sure I've got a bowl around here somewhere..."

"No... Please mistress, I'm in pain. Please touch me, I'll do anything if you... if you suck my cock, just a little bit." I have never been more humiliated, and Lauren's laughter just made it worse, but I loved it. I could feel precum leaking out of my 7 inches, dripping down over my stomach in a steady stream which my mistress could see quite clearly.

"Alright Andy, you've been a good boy, so I'll suck your cock." She laughed as she climbed on the bed, standing over my body. "But first, you're going to do something for me..." Bracing herself against the wall, she began running her bare toes over my lips and face, before applying pressure and planting her foot on my cheek, pinning me down further. "If you want me to suck your tiny little cock, then you show me how to do it first. Suck my toes Andy, and act like you like it like a good little boy."

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself, turning my head my tongue snaked out, wrapping its self between Laurens toes. One by one I licked and sucked them, using my lips and tongue as best I could while my mistress stood over me moaning her approval. Eventually, she changed position, turning around and sitting across my chest. "I expect you to keep making love to my toes Andy, or you'll leave here with the worst case of blue balls anyone has ever had!" I didn't need to be told twice and she brought both of her feet up over my face, allowing me to continue sucking and licking them.

As I pleasured her, I could feel her warm breath against my naked crotch, still teasing me. I wanted to beg, but I knew that would only make her tease me more, so I waited patiently, doing my best to make her feel good so she would return the favor. Eventually my patience was rewarded as I felt her tongue run from the head of my cock, licking precum off of me, and slowly sliding all the way down my meat to my balls. She began alternating between licking my balls and working up and down my cock, stopping only to tell me that I wasn't allowed to cum until I had permission. That wouldn't be a problem though, because I didn't want this to end any time soon.

Between sucking on my mistresses toes and watching as her lace clad ass bounced while sucking me, I lost all track of anything else in the world. All I could focus on was how degraded I felt and how warm and soft her mouth was. I almost begged again when she stopped, but kept it to myself as I watched her get up and begin gyrating her hips before sliding her panties down off her body. "It's time for us both to cum my little slave boy, but if you cum before I do, I'll make you suffer. Don't forget that..." she warned as she climbed back on the bed, straddling my face in the sixty nine position.

I watched eagerly as she lowered her pussy down towards my lips, and marveled at the fact that her clit was pierced, but even then, Lauren was in complete control, setting the pace as she ground her soaking wet pussy against my face. She worked herself up to my nose and down to my chin, rubbing her clit against me everywhere she could reach while she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. I knew I was getting close, and I was desperate to avoid punishment.

"Please mistress, I'm going to cum. Please use my face to get yourself off!"

My encouragement pushed her over the edge, raising her body up so she could have better control. Her well rounded ass was covering my face, holding me down while I tongued her clit and lips as fast as I could. I needed her to cum for me before I got off from her continually stroking my cock. Finally with a moan that I'll never forget, she came hard, covering my face in her juices, and fell forward, allowing me to breathe.

I was right at the edge, but I didn't forget the rules, knowing I couldn't cum without permission. "Please mistress, may I cum? I'm right there!"

"Good boy." She murmured as her mouth engulfed the head of my cock once again, wrapping her tongue around me and jacking me off at the same time. The effect was near instantaneous as my cock exploded in the most powerful orgasm of my life, blasting cum into Lauren's eagerly waiting mouth. She swallowed every drop before turning around and kissing me for the first time, the taste of my cum still on her lips.

Snuggling up with her head on my still suspended arm, she wrapped her arms around my body and we laid there both panting heavily coming down from our orgasms. Finally Lauren broke the silence.

"So... Would you believe me if I told you I had been planning this ever since I saw your profile on fet?"

"I would actually, would you believe me if I said I've fantasized about this moment for a long time?"

"Ha! Are you kidding? You think I haven't seen you staring at me over the years? You're not exactly sneaky Andy. But I'm ok with it. If you'd like, we could make this an ongoing thing you know..."

"What? You degrading and abusing me? Are we going to have a scheduled appointment each week or something for you to beat on me?"

"Would that be a problem?"

"No mistress."

"Good boy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • "Good Boy"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds