• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Students Rule Ch. 07

Students Rule Ch. 07

12

Chapter 7- A Reversal of Principal

It was several minutes after the outer office door closed before Ms. Virginia Lee rose from the floor. A bit unsteadily, the Vice-Principal gathered up her clothes, got dressed and started for the door. Just before reaching the door, she noticed her paddle lying on the floor beside her desk. She stooped over, picked it up and headed for home.

By the time she reached her house she'd managed to regain her composure. Still, the Rum and Coke she poured herself was a stiff one. She'd been home about 30 minutes -- already starting on her second drink -- when Suzie Connors arrived.

Following a brief and all too familiar hug, Virginia led the high school senior to the kitchen table.

"Tommy called Ross and told him about Mr. Thomas walking in on you two," Suzie started out as she took her seat. "Are you alright? What happened after Tommy left?"

"I'm fine," Ms. Lee answered. "Truth is, what really happened was he turned the tables on me. He did the very thing to me that I used to do to him -- he waxed my ass with that damn paddle -- and then he fucked me like there was no tomorrow." She hesitated as a wry smile crossed her face. "Damn, but it was good!"

"My, my," Suzie snickered. "Our little slut sure has come a long way, hasn't she?"

"What about Tommy?" Ms. Lee asked, ignoring the comment. "It sounded like Ted was going to throw the book at him. Is there anything we can do? I'm pretty sure my influence is non-existent."

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. Tomorrow, Ross will visit our illustrious Principal and have a little talk with him. After Mr. Thomas sees the pictures of you spanking and fucking him in his own office, I'm sure he'll see the light. Just like you did."

Ms. Lee looked into Suzie's eyes as the memory of that first encounter with Ross Moran went through her mind. It was during that encounter that Ross unveiled his little blackmail scheme -- the scheme that completely changed her life.

"That should take care of it," she responded at last. "He'd be absolutely devastated if those pictures ever got out."

For a moment, there was silence. Finally, Suzie looked into the older woman's eyes and spoke.

"My mom thinks I'm spending the night with my girlfriend."

"Is that what I am now?" Ms. Lee asked. "Your girlfriend?"

"Why Ms. Lee," Suzie retorted sarcastically. "You know exactly what you are. You are my girl toy. Nothing more. And your sole purpose is to please me. You do understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," the Vice-Principal replied softly.

"Good," Suzie said. "Now, back to these pictures of you and Mr. Thomas. Did you know I didn't even know they existed until earlier this evening? Ross kept them a complete secret from everybody. The only reason he told me earlier was to explain how he was going to handle Mr. Thomas. And," she continued, "he said you had copies of some of them. Is that true?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Okay. First, I want you to fix me a Rum and Coke. Next, you are to go to your bedroom and get into something more comfortable. Finally, you are to bring me the pictures. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Ms. Lee answered obediently as she hopped to her feet.

* * *

Ms. Lee lay across the sofa, her head curled up on Suzie's lap as the late morning light filtered in through the living room curtains. Both women were wearing silk bathrobes that reached approximately mid thigh. In their present positions, Suzie's robe covered her lap nicely while Virginia's had slid up around her waist. It was plainly obvious that the older woman, at least, was not wearing panties.

Their blissful reverie was shattered by the sudden rapping on the front door. Virginia hopped quickly to her feet and straightened her robe.

"That must be Ross," she said excitedly. "I'll get it." She darted quickly to the front door and peered through the peephole. She stepped back and turned nervously towards Suzie.

"It's Mr. Thomas!" she whispered. "What should I do?"

Suzie was silent for a moment before shrugging her shoulders. "Nothing to do but let him in, I suppose," she replied.

"But what if . . ." But she never finished the sentence as Suzie cut her off.

"Listen, if he's already talked to Ross, there's no problem. If he hasn't, then we'll handle it. After all," she smiled. "It'll be a lot more fun if we take matters into our own hands, don't you think?"

When Ms. Lee didn't answer, Suzie continued. "Now hurry before he gets away. I'll stay out of sight for a bit."

As Suzie disappeared down the hallway, Ms. Lee turned uncertainly back to the door.

Tentatively, she opened the door. "Why Ted," she started out in her southern accent. "What can I do for you?"

Ted Thomas looked around furtively before responding. "Could I come inside for a moment," he asked sheepishly. "I just want to talk." There was no mistaking the nervousness in his voice.

"Sure," Virginia replied as she stepped aside to let him in.

"About yesterday afternoon," he started out. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. It's just that I was so angry . . ."

It was the Principal's awkwardness that finally put the Vice-Principal at ease. She smiled kindly and took his hands in hers, squeezing gently.

"Oh Ted. You'll never know how much I enjoyed yesterday. The way you spanked me. The way you took me physically. The way you tossed me aside when you were through. I loved it all."

Puzzled, Ted replied, stammering slightly. "But I thought you were the dominant one. I never knew you had any other side."

"Neither did I," she replied. "Until . . ."

When she didn't continue, Ted pressed on. "Until what?"

At this point, Suzie rounded the corner. "Until she got caught," she said matter of factly, as if that simple statement explained everything.

Mr. Thomas' jaw dropped noticeably as his eyes were drawn to the high school senior that'd just entered the room. His eyes moved back to Ms. Lee as he instinctively withdrew his hands from her grasp. Finally, he found his voice.

"Virginia, what's going on here?"

But it was Suzie who answered. "As a matter of fact, we have something we need to go over with you. But first, one simple question -- have you seen or talked to Ross Moran since last night?"

"Young lady," Mr. Thomas replied. "I was talking to Ms. Lee. Now if you don't mind . . ."

"Oh, but I do mind," Suzie interrupted, tossing a pile of pictures face down on the floor beside him. She turned to the Vice-Principal. "Pick them up, slut, and show them to your boss. Now!"

"Yes, ma'am," Virginia responded, dropping immediately to her knees.

While she was busy, Suzie continued. "As you can see, Mr. Thomas, Ms. Lee is totally under my thumb. And soon, you're going to join her. How does that sound?"

Before he could answer, Ms. Lee rose to her feet, handed him the pictures, and backed away. Slowly, he leafed through them, his face growing more and more ashen with each picture. Finally, he turned back to Suzie, and the pictures slid through his fingers, falling once again to the floor.

Ms. Lee immediately moved to pick them up. "No!" Suzie said emphatically, stepping behind the older woman and placing her hands on the base of her neck. Slowly, gently she began massaging her shoulders while Mr. Thomas stood there, speechless.

"You saw the pictures, didn't you?" Suzie asked finally in a soft, sweet voice.

He nodded his head.

"Answer me," she ordered in a firmer voice.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied automatically. It didn't occur to him until later just how automatic his response had been, and just how easily he'd slipped under the young woman's spell.

"That's better," Suzie said as her hands moved around Ms. Lee until they were sliding easily over her covered breasts. And as she began squeezing the Vice-Principal's ample bosom, she continued.

"You can see how those pictures have changed Ms. Lee's life, can't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Again Suzie was silent as her hands released Virginia's breasts and slid down to the cord that held the robe together. Slowly, teasingly, she untied the knot and let the robe fall open.

"You see," she continued. "I can do anything to her that I want. I can punish her, spank her, grope her or fondle her. I can take her in the privacy of her own home, or I can have her in her office. I can even blindfold her and take her in front of a group of strangers, and then allow all of the strangers to have their way with her.

"And soon," she concluded, pulling the Vice-Principal's robe completely off to reveal the totally naked body, "I'll be able to do the same things to you."

Mr. Thomas stood there, more nervous than he could ever remember being. He watched the young student as she toyed with Ms. Lee's body, as she fondled and disrobed her. And despite himself, he could feel his excitement growing as he watched his former mistress being dominated by the young woman -- a student, no less!

There was no doubt that this young lady had him right where she wanted, and he suspected that soon, she would indeed be doing to him the very things she'd just referred to. And as he watched Suzie cupping Virginia's breast with one hand and working between her legs with the other, he felt his manhood spring to life as the realization struck home - he really didn't care what she did to him, just as long as she did something.

Suzie spoke again, shaking him from his daze. "Now, pick up the pictures, Mr. Thomas, and we'll get started."

There was no hesitation at all as the Principal quickly knelt down and did as he was told.

"Very good," Suzie said after he'd risen. "Just set them on the table."

When that was done, Suzie slid her hand up Ms. Lee's arms and squeezed. "I think we're ready to begin, don't you, Virginia?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good," Suzie beamed, turning back to Mr. Thomas. "Now, if you'll be so kind as to join us in the living room, Mr. Thomas, we can get started." She stepped to the side of the foyer, pulling Ms. Lee with her, and extended her hand to show Mr. Thomas the way.

Once in the living room, she continued. "Now, please remove your clothes."

This time, there was a hesitation as the Principal realized he'd reached the point of no return. Up to this point, he was guilty of a kinky relationship with the Vice-Principal. That was bad, and the fact that they'd been photographed in 'mid-kink' right in his office made it worse. But it wasn't as bad as having sex with a student. That -- in most people's eyes -- would be unforgivable.

Ultimately, however, the desires of the flesh were too much for logic to overcome, and he leaned over to pull off his shoes and socks.

Ms. Lee watched silently as he pulled off his polo shirt and tossed it aside. She, too, was in turmoil. Here was her former slave being controlled by -- dare she say it -- her Mistress. Part of her was bothered that another woman was ordering around her slave; another part of her was jealous of the slave. All of her was horny as she shifted her stance, watching as his pants and underwear slid down his legs and were kicked aside.

Suzie left Ms. Lee's side and moved in front of the Principal. "I can see why my slut valued you," she cooed as she ran her hands over his chest. Then she moved closer, now a mere inch or two from the man as she looked up into his eyes. And as she took his rock hard cock in her hand, she smiled. "We're going to have such fun together."

Suzie held her position as her hand began sliding slowly up and down the length of Mr. Thomas's cock. Then she stopped without warning, releasing his tool.

"Get on your hand and knees," she barked.

"Yes, ma'am!" he replied, already halfway to the floor.

Suzie stepped back and turned to Virginia. "Go get your paddle," she ordered.

Ms. Lee jumped to obey. "Yes, ma'am." And she hurried towards her bedroom to fetch the weapon, her tits bouncing heavily in front of her.

A few seconds later she returned, holding out the paddle to her young Mistress. But Suzie only smiled and pushed it away.

"No," she said. "It's for you. Call it payback for what he did to you yesterday."

"But," The Vice-Principal started to reply before being cut off by a sharp slap to the face.

"Do not argue with me," Suzie said sternly. And then her voice softened. "This man was your slave. Any slave who turns on their master -- whatever the reason or justification -- must be punished. You do understand, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," she replied.

"Good." Suzie moved behind Mr. Thomas's backside and slightly off to one side. "You may begin now," she said, looking at her slut.

"Yes, ma'am," Ms. Lee replied. "Thank you, ma'am."

She lowered herself to her knees on the left side of Mr. Thomas's derriere, raised the paddle slowly and delivered the blow to his waiting buttocks. But at best, it was a feeble blow, barely enough to elicit a response from the man.

"You'll need to do better than that," Suzie interjected before the Vice-Principal could continue. "Otherwise, you'll find the tables will very quickly be reversed."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

Ms. Lee turned back to Mr. Thomas's ass. Suddenly, she realized something. It didn't matter to her if she spanked Mr. Thomas or if he spanked her. But it did matter that she not disappoint Suzie. That, she realized, mattered very much indeed.

So she glared at the Principal's bare ass, raised the paddle and let loose a blow that nearly knocked the kneeling man over, even as he let out an ear-piercing scream.

WHACK!

"Much better," she heard Suzie say. "Now, again."

And Ms. Lee complied -- WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! -- attacking Mr. Thomas's defenseless ass with her paddle -- again, and again, and again. And as each new blow was unleashed, a once familiar feeling was growing stronger and stronger within her.

WHACK! WHACK!

As she continued her attack on his buttocks, the feeling began to consume her. Soon, the feeling was dominating her completely.

Control!

She must have Control!

Acting impulsively, she tossed the paddle aside and turned to look at the fire red ass before her. She knew instantly that it wasn't enough just to dominate Mr. Thomas. No, that was much too easy.

She turned her eyes to Suzie, kneeling barely three feet away. Without a word, she moved towards the young woman. She reached out and grabbed a scruff of her hair, pulling her roughly and powerfully towards her.

For Suzie, it happened so fast she'd been totally unable to respond. Only a moment earlier, Virginia had been wailing away on the Principal's ass. The action had been so hot, so intoxicating, that she'd lost all sense of awareness, giving in completely to the desires of the flesh. She'd discarded her robe after the third blow to Mr. Thomas's poor ass, her hands eagerly seeking out her own tits and pussy. And as each additional blow was delivered, she sank deeper and deeper into her own pleasure. And just when she felt her release nearing, Ms. Lee grabbed hold of her hair, pulled her towards her and kissed her roughly on the lips.

Instinctively, Suzie opened her mouth to accept the older woman's tongue, only to feel her head being jerked away. The next thing Suzie knew, she was flat on her back with Ms. Lee's pussy sitting on her face and her arms effectively pinned beneath the Vice-Principal's legs. And as her tongue automatically shot towards the already dripping pussy on her face, she felt a pinching pain shooting through her nipples.

The tables had turned -- utterly and completely. Suddenly, the Mistress was at the mercy of her slave. And her first orgasm shot through her body.

The lust that was consuming the Vice-Principal was the equal of anything she had yet experienced. Effectively blocking out all other senses, Ms. Lee's focus was on two things -- her pussy and Suzie's nipples.

She rode Suzie's face like a cowboy rides a horse -- grinding her hips back and forth across the captive mouth beneath her -- all the while pinching and tugging fiercely on the young woman's nipples. It wasn't until well after her orgasm had run rabid through her body that she finally opened her eyes.

Before her, still on his hands and knees, was Mr. Thomas, a look of disbelief on his face. Virginia held her position as she took a deep breath to gather herself. A moment later -- her senses a bit more composed -- she released Suzie's nipples.

"Give me her legs," she directed in a commanding voice. Without hesitation, Mr. Thomas moved to Suzie's legs, lifting them up until they were perpendicular to the floor. With a gleam in her eyes, the Vice-Principal took hold of the feet, pulling them towards her until the young woman's backside was perched well off the floor. Finally, she slid the legs under her arms, locking them securely against her sides.

She looked at the sight she'd created and smiled. Suzie's head was trapped beneath her pussy, while her arms were securely pinned beneath her legs. She had little more than her shoulder blades on the ground as the rest of her body was arched in an upward curve which didn't end until her legs passed under Ms. Lee's arms, which held them securely pinned against her sides. Her ass was sticking out proudly, just inviting attention.

And attention was exactly what it was going to receive.

Suzie lay there helplessly, little more than a human pretzel. Her breath was coming in gasps as she tried to come to grips with her situation. She had to admit that she was more than a little nervous. Before, she'd been in control. She hadn't always been rough on Virginia -- indeed, sometimes she'd been quite gentle. But the fact was that the choice had been hers to make, no one else's. Now, their roles were reversed, and she was scared.

'Is this how Virginia feels?' she wondered.

And then she heard the words she was dreading, but she knew were coming. It was Ms. Lee's voice, directing Mr. Thomas. "Get the paddle. It's time for some payback."

For a moment or so there was a shuffling sound. Then without further warning, it started.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

The blows were sharp and painful. And despite the knowledge that they were coming, she was totally unprepared for their intensity. She screamed out, her pain swallowed up in the depths of the Vice-Principal's pussy.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

Again the blows came, and again she screamed. And then the pain returned to her nipples as Ms. Lee renewed her attack on the excited points. And then more blows.

WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

The attack seemed to last for hours, but in truth it took only a few minutes. Every nerve in Suzie's body was frazzled. She was an emotional wreck, her dignity totally stripped away. Yet despite all that, she was aroused. Aroused like she'd never been before, and she soon found her tongue diving into the depths of the Vice-Principal's pussy like it had a mind of its own.

Ms. Lee moaned as she felt Suzie working her pussy. Reluctantly, she released the young woman's nipples and moved her hands to the thighs that were trapped under her arms. She rubbed them gently as she squirmed to make her pussy more accessible to the captive woman. Then she turned to the Principal.

"Take her!" she ordered. "In the ass!"

Mr. Thomas reacted quickly and with more than a little urgency. He tossed the paddle aside and moved to Suzie's backside. With one hand guiding his cock, he placed it against the entrance to her nether hole and slowly began to push.

"Lube her first," Ms. Lee ordered, bringing Mr. Thomas to a sudden stop. "Use her own juices," she added with a wry smile.

It took a few seconds for that to register with the Principal, but once it did he couldn't react fast enough, cramming his big finger into Suzie's cunt and -- much to her delight -- twisting it while 'inadvertently' allowing his knuckle to rub across her clit a time or two. A cunt-muffled gasp was his reward.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Students Rule Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds