• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Mother's House Ch. 01

Her Mother's House Ch. 01

Tina awoke from a long night's sleep; images of the previous night began to flood her thoughts. The pretty voluptuous blond had just turned eighteen a week ago and had been living with relatives in Arizona. On her arrival to her mother's house, Tina was given a tour of the place as she'd not visited since her mom acquired the house after her parent's divorce.

During the tour, Sadie, her mother, had shown her daughter a sliding panel in the master bathroom upstairs that, when opened, revealed a window that was a two way mirror in her mother's bedroom. With a wink, Sadie confided to her daughter that Tina's father had installed it so that he could watch her masturbate. Tina had been having incestuous fantasies involving her mother for some time and was thrilled by the thought that her mom wanted HER to spy on her as well.

On her very first night in the house, Sadie's daughter had a mind blowing orgasm while watching her momma fuck herself in her room, but last night was even crazier, Tina witnessed unbridled kinky sex between her mom and her mom's twin sister, Bev.

Now as she lay in bed, naked except for the silky stockings that she slept in, the images came back to her clearly. Tina enjoyed the feeling of the clingy nylons on her legs as they rubbed together under the sheets. It was obvious that all the women in her family shared a fetish for sexy lingerie but last night's voyeuristic romp was kinkier that anything Tina could have conjured up in her wildest dreams.

The young blond had watched, masturbating, while her mom, dressed in black stockings, heels and gloves, dominated her aunt Bev who was encased from head to toe in shiny hosiery. The shock of seeing such deviant sexual behavior was a powerful feeling that Tina had never experienced before, but the fact that it was her own MOTHER and her mother's twin SISTER doing these things, sent her mind and body into sexual overload, causing her to lose total control of herself.

Tina spread her long legs wide and brought her hand down to feel her swollen pussy that had begun to seep fluids from the tender, parted lips. "Oooohhh mamma, you dirty, dirty momma, I want to suck on your long, hard nipples mommy, will you let your baby girl suck you?" Tina purred," You can tie me up and fuck me like your sister if you want to, please let me suck the milk from your big nipples mother, squirt my face with your tits and your cunt, oh GOD I need your clit in my mouth, oh mom, put your big clit in my MOUTH."

Tina shoved half of her hand into her sloshing cunt and began rubbing the spongy area of her g-spot while she roughly pinched and pulled at her stiff clit with the other, reliving last night's memories. Then the door to her bedroom opened and her mother walked in, followed by Aunt Bev. "Morning honey, did we wake you?" Her mother asked.

"N-n-no, I was j-just lying here," Tina stuttered. The horny girl kept her hands busy beneath the covers as the pair bounced into her room. Both women were in their nighties and heels as they made their way towards the closet.

"We need to get some things from your room dear," Sadie commented, pretending not to know what her daughter was doing to herself under the covers, "don't mind us."

Tina lay silent with her eyes half closed as she watched the two get some clothing from the closet and the dresser. Aunt Bev asked, "Wow, can I wear some of your things baby?" Without waiting for an answer, both women removed their skimpy teddies. Tina's mouth opened slightly as she saw the identical twins' now naked bodies, her hands continued to twist away at her soaking hole as she watched.

Tina had always been infatuated with her mom's nipples, the areolas were average sized, but the nipples were as thick as her thumb and freakishly long. As she stared at them she noticed that they were much longer than they had been the last time she saw them and wondered to herself how they had grown.

Sadie's daughter was trying to hide the fact that she was fucking her fingers while she watched her mom's nipples growing harder and longer under her gaze in the cool air of the room. Finally they were completely extended an unbelievable two inches long.

Tina's heart pounded and she began to pant in short breaths as she dug her fingers into herself. Bev's nipples were almost as long as her sister's and were just as erect, straining outward about an inch from her milky white jugs.

Sadie and her twin both put on garter belts and began to slide their legs into sheer stockings. Bev sat on the vanity stool facing her niece, while Sadie stood facing her daughter with one foot up on the edge of the bed.

Tina's mom bunched up her hose and slipped her manicured toes into the red, silky nylon, pulling it seductively and slowly up her leg to the thigh where she attached the clasp of the garter. Both women were avoiding eye contact with the girl and acting as if they were unaware of the sounds and movements under the blankets and the scent of her sex.

Tina was nearing her climax now with her mom's huge quivering boobs just a few feet from her gasping face, her eyes darted back and forth between the two twin sisters, Sadie's left tit was brushing against her leg as she bent to don her other stocking, the long nipple, silhouetted against her thigh like a hard little dick.

Droplets of milk seeped from the tip and trickled down her leg. The teenage blonde's eyes were wide open now, not even trying to hide the fact that she was staring. Her movements had caused the sheets to slip from her shoulders and her breasts were exposed to her mom.

Aunt Bev had her black stockings and shoes on and her legs were spread open with her hands behind her back, attaching her bra strap, in this position, Tina imagined her Aunt's wrists tied behind her back as her eyes drifted down and locked onto the woman's bald, glistening pussy. Aunt Bev was really enjoying teasing the girl and her pussy was dripping a stream of clear fluid from the lips.

That was the last straw, Tina started to cum, the fingers in her quim wiggled frantically at her g-spot and the thumb and forefinger of her other hand pinched her clit with all of her force.

She started squirting ejaculate all over the insides of her thighs, completely soaking the tops of her stockings and was trying to keep very still as to keep them from knowing what was happening but her whole body was trembling with the intensity of her orgasm. Her spasms subsided and she shifted to her side and pretended to be falling back to sleep.

Tina kept her eyes closed as the two kinky women were leaving. "We'll be gone most of the day dear, we'll see you tonight," Sadie said lovingly as she leaned over, pressed her soft tits into her daughter's back, kissed her on the neck and left the room, closing the door behind her.

(To be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Mother's House Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds