• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mr. BBC's Bisexual Confessions

Mr. BBC's Bisexual Confessions

Byron Brown Clarence, also known as Mr. BBC, can be considered a fine specimen of man by almost any standard. Standing six foot three, broad-shouldered and handsome, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, this thirty-something African American stud hails from the City of Houston, Texas. Ten years ago, after graduating from the University of Houston with his MBA, he moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario. Life hasn't been the same since...

The City of Toronto, the largest metropolitan locale in all of Canada, is a place bustling with life. It really ought to be the Capital of Canada, but many felt it was too close to the U.S. border for that purpose. Whatever. It is nevertheless the place that most American migrants to Canada call home, and with good reason. The City of Toronto almost rivals New York City in size and opulence, and might surpass it someday...

As a tall, handsome black man from the United States of America, Byron Brown Clarence was considered exotic by the locals and they flocked to him in droves. Educated in America, Byron works as a mid-level executive for Wellington Holdings, a multi-national corporation with offices in Toronto, New York, Paris and Melbourne. After being introduced to the local swinger and kink lifestyles, Byron took these wild, intimate worlds by storm under the moniker Mr. BBC.

Along the way, Byron met a lovely, fearless and feisty woman named Madeleine Caspar. Five feet eleven inches tall, with long blonde hair and alabaster skin, this curvaceous, forty-something, stunningly blue-eyed beauty originally hailed from the City of Marseille, France, but has made her home in the City of Toronto. Under the moniker Mistress Madge, she rules over the worlds of swinging, domination and fetish.

"My Bull Mr. BBC will show you wonders," Mistress Madge said to her latest submissive couple, Terrence Doherty and his wife Mira Kingsley-Doherty. The two of them were a most unique couple. Terrence is tall, skinny, with reddish brown hair and lime-green eyes, originally from the City of Galway, Ireland. Mira Kingsley-Doherty is tall, curvy, with long dreadlocks and mahogany-hued skin, originally from the island of Jamaica. The two of them came to Mistress Madge to explore Terrence's bisexual side and Mira's curiosity about female domination. They most definitely came to the right place...

"Suck my dick," Mr. BBC commanded, and the tall, muscular black stud stroked his long and thick dark dick before the couple that knelt in front of him. His commanding presence was raw, masculine and powerful. Terrence's eyes lit up as he watched Mr. BBC stroke his massive meat, and the slender white dude eagerly began sucking Mr. BBC's dick.

"Oh my," Mira said as she watched as her husband Terrence suck the bisexual black man's thick dick. She hadn't been with a black man in ages, having discovered a penchant for nerdy white guys in college, but she was really turned on by the sight of her hubby sucking black dick. Mr. BBC pumped his dick down Terrence's throat, and he sucked that dick like there was no tomorrow.

Mira pinched her nipples and fingered her wet, dark pussy. She got so turned on that she decided to help her hubby Terrence out. Mira began sucking on Mr. BBC's big black balls as her husband Terrence continued to suck his dick. Hubby and wife double-teamed Mr. BBC and it was something to behold. Mistress Madge winked at Byron as the interracial hubby and wife team sucked his big black dick like there was no tomorrow. Tonight's session was turning out to be a lot steamier than expected...

"Cum on their faces," Mistress Madge commanded, and Mr. BBC complied, his big dark dick spewing loads upon loads of cum upon Mira and Terrence's faces. The hubby and wife dutifully sucked every last drop of cum from Byron's dick, and then proceeded to lick the remnants of his cum off of each other's faces. Mistress Madge winked at Mr. BBC, who sighed happily. This was so damn hot...

Next, Mistress Madge and Mr. BBC took Mira and Terrence to the edge, and beyond. Mr. BBC put Terrence on all fours, lubricated his ass, and then rolled a condom on his massive prick. Mira watched, amazed, as the muscular black stud worked his big dick into her pale husband's tight asshole. Terrence squealed as Mr. BBC gripped his hips and began fucking the hell out of him.

"Oh fuck, it hurts but I love it," Terrence moaned as Mr. BBC slammed his dick into his asshole. Meanwhile, Mistress Madge took control of Mira. The two women shared a kiss, then caressed each other's breasts and thighs. Mistress Madge laid Mira on the carpeted floor, and began eating her pussy. The curvy Jamaican woman moaned softly as the foxy blonde-haired white woman ate her out. Little did she know that Mistress Madge was just getting started...

"Oh yes, I love it," Mira cried out, as Mistress Madge brought her a shuddering orgasm, thanks to her expert tongue-lashing and fingering of the black woman's pussy. Next, Mistress Madge donned a strap-on dildo, and put Mira on all fours. Without further ado, Mistress Madge gripped Mira's long dreadlocks, yanking her head back as she slammed the dildo into her pussy. Mira screamed passionately as Mistress Madge began fucking her roughly, just the way she liked it...

"Scream for me, you sexy black slut," Mistress Madge whispered into Mira's ear, even as she rammed the dildo into her. Mira screamed even more lustfully than her husband Terrence, who was howling like a madman as Mr. BBC rammed his thick dark dick up his tight pale ass. Mistress Madge blew Byron a kiss, and the two of them high-fived each other as they continued to dominate their respective sluts.

For Mistress Madge, this was truly a night for the ages. As an interracial dominant couple, she and Byron/Mr. BBC had dominated men, women, and couples, but never another interracial couple. In the world of interracial dating, black male/white female couples rarely had positive interactions with black female/white male couples. There was always a sort of tension, jealousy, disapproval and some other bullshit whenever such couples encountered each other. Mistress Madge always wanted to get her hands on a black female/white male couple, and torment the hell out of them. At last, she finally got her wish...

"Let's switch things up," Mr. BBC suggested, and Mistress Madge hastily agreed. Terrence and Mira were a bit surprised by the changeover that the dominant lady suggested, but they were so in lust that they were down for whatever. Mistress Madge smiled as Mira, the feisty Jamaican slut who'd previously sworn off black men knelt before Mr. BBC and began sucking on his thick dark dick. You never know until you try, Mistress Madge thought with a wicked smile.

"Hmm, your dick tastes so good," Mira paused to say, and the Jamaican gal resumed sucking Byron's dick with gusto. Mr. BBC smiled at the dreadlocked, dark-skinned beauty whose pale husband he just fucked the hell out of. He chanced a glance at Mistress Madge, who put Terrence on all fours, and put his dick in chastity before lubricating his ass. Mr. BBC shook his head as the sultry French dominatrix began fucking the hell out of the bisexual Irishman with her strap-on dildo. Turnabout is fair play, Byron thought with a smile.

"Scream for me, Terrence," Mistress Madge cried out, gripping Terrence's hip with one hand and slapping his rear end with the other while bucking her hips, slamming the dildo even deeper into his asshole. Terrence screamed louder and longer than she would have thought possible for a man to scream, and it was sweet music to her ears. Mistress Madge fucked Terrence until the Irishman tapped out. Only then did she pull her dildo out of his now gaping asshole...

"Hmm, give me that sweet ass," Mr. BBC said, as he slowly worked his thick dark dick into Mira's asshole after lubricating her good and proper. He'd been quite surprised when the feisty, big-bottomed Jamaican chick suggested bum sex, but he happily went along with it. In the world of swinging, Byron mostly interacted with white women, white couples, and the occasional Asian couple or Latin couple. He hadn't fucked a black female ass in quite some time and relished the idea...

"Oh fuck, Mr. BBC, your dick is huge, much bigger than my husband Terrence," Mira squealed, feeling as though Mr. BBC's huge dark dick was tearing her ass apart. Byron fucked Mira with gusto, slowly but surely filling her asshole with his dick. He loved the way her big black booty shook under the force of his thrusts. To really shine Mr. BBC on, Mira began to twerk for him even as his big black dick filled her asshole like no one ever had. Her passionate screams filled the room, and Byron groaned as he fucked her. This big-bottomed, freaky Jamaican chick was something else...

Thusly, the sexually adventurous, multi-racial quartet sucked and fucked the night away. When all was said and done, Mira Kingsley-Doherty and her husband Terrence Doherty thanked Byron Brown Clarence and his paramour Madeleine Caspar for their hospitality, and then went home after showering. Byron and Madeleine wished them well, and then the still-horny couple continued with their own brand of fun...

"Fuck me," Madeleine screamed as Byron put her on all fours, and showed her what he was made of. The burly African American stud gripped the sultry Frenchwoman's long blonde hair and smacked her thick pale ass while ramming his dick into her pussy. Madeleine kept grinding her pale bum against his groin, loving the way his thick dark dick filled her pussy.

"You were so hot earlier, I've been wanting to fuck you so bad," Byron said as he laid Madeleine on her back, and raised her legs in the air. He teased her by pinching her nipples and fingering her pussy, then went for his real target. Smearing some lubricant on Madeleine's butt hole, Byron pressed his big dick against her anal opening. With a swift thrust, he entered her. Madeleine cried out as Byron began fucking her in the ass. How she'd missed his dick in her bum...

After Byron fucked her silly, Madeleine grabbed his long, dark dick and gave it a good polish with her tongue. Sated, the two of them lay side by side on the bed, sexually exhausted by tonight's sexual excursions. As Madeleine rested her head on Byron's chest, she could sense that he was a bit tense, perhaps even troubled. When she queried him about his state of mind, his answer surprised her...

"Sometimes, I get curious about the other side, you know, cuckolding, bisexuality, and all that Jazz," Byron said wistfully, and Madeleine looked at him, surprised. They'd been lovers for years and explored all kinds of sexual fun and games together. This was the first time that Byron was telling her about these hidden desires that he had, and she felt two ways about it. Peeved that he hadn't told her sooner, and turned on by the possibilities...

"Byron, my love, you can tell me anything, we can explore anything together," Madeleine said, and Byron smiled and nodded. That night, as they lay together, Byron told Madeleine about his curiosity about the other side of cuckolding, and bisexuality, and all that Jazz, as he liked to say. Madeleine was quite understanding, and willing to help Byron explore his submissive desires...

"Go easy on me," Byron said as Madeleine put him on all fours, and lubricated his asshole, before pressing her dildo against his bum. Madeleine laughed gleefully, ensconced in her Mistress Madge persona now, and she gripped Byron's hips and pushed the strap-on dildo into his asshole. The burly African American stud groaned sharply as the sultry French dominatrix began fucking the hell out of his ( soon to be formerly ) tight asshole...

"Shut up, Byron, you're my little bitch now," Madeleine screamed, and her fingernails dug into Byron's hips as she bucked her hips, slamming the dildo into his asshole. Madeleine had fucked a lot of men up the ass with her strap-on dildo, and a few women, but she'd never fucked a black man before. Truth be told, she'd dreamed of fucking Byron's ass many times but never thought he'd let her because he was so damn dominant. The revelation of his submissive side opened up so many possibilities for her...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Byron screamed, and Mistress Madge worked the dildo so far into his asshole that she couldn't tell where he ended and it began. She fucked her favorite black stud's sweet ass until he tapped out. Mistress Madge pulled her dildo out of Byron's now gaping asshole and smiled, pleased with her handiwork. Who would have thought that a dominant black man would make such a wonderful submissive for a dominant white woman?

"We are going to have so much fun exploring your desires, my love, now, onto cuckolding and bisexuality," Mistress Madge said, and Byron smiled and kissed her. Over the next few weeks, Mistress Madge spoke to certain parties and made certain arrangements to help make her lover's most hidden and forbidden sexual fantasies come true. The French dominatrix surprised her favorite African American stud by succeeding beyond his wildest dreams...

"Hello, Byron, I am Anton Wedge, and I'm here to help you and Mistress Madge," said a tall, green-eyed and brown-haired white dude, whom Madeleine introduced Byron to, one snow-drenched Friday night. Byron felt a rush of excitement as he looked at Wedge and Madeleine. He sensed that this dude was something else. Madeleine smiled, then ordered both guys to get naked. What followed was definitely a night for the ages...

"Wedge, Byron here is curious about cuckolding, he's played the Bull so many times, let's show him the other side," Madeleine said, and Wedge nodded. Byron looked at Madeleine, who undressed, and then watched as she came closer, with something in her hands. Byron blinked as he recognized the chastity device that Madeleine often used on the cuckolded husbands and boyfriends of the women whom she brought for him to fuck. With a wicked smile, Madeleine snapped the chastity device on Byron's big black dick...

"Now you get to watch me fuck her," Wedge said, and Byron watched as Madeleine knelt before Wedge and began sucking on his big white cock. Byron felt both turned on and ashamed as Madeleine deep-throated Wedge's cock, and then the dude put her on all fours, spanked her big ass, then put on a condom. Without further ado, Wedge pushed his big cock into Madeleine's pussy, and began fucking her with gusto...

"Oh yeah, Wedge, fuck me, your cock is much bigger than Byron," Madeleine squealed, even as Byron watched her get fucked silly by Wedge. To really shine Madeleine on, Wedge grabbed her long blonde hair and yanked her head back as he slammed his cock into her. Wedge fucked Madeleine roughly, and her passionate screams filled the air. He went at it until the sultry, freaky blonde Frenchwoman tapped out, overwhelmed by his cock...

"Damn, I want some of that," Byron said, as Wedge pulled his cock out of Madeleine's wet pussy. Wedge smiled, as did Madeleine. They took a break, and then continued with their fun. Byron and Wedge got their freak on while Madeleine watched. Byron grabbed Wedge's cock and sucked on it with gusto. Madeleine got so turned on that she began fingering her pussy and rubbing her tits right then and there. Male and male action always turned her on...

"Ask and you shall receive, handsome," Wedge said, as he put Byron on all fours, rolled on a condom and then eased his cock into Byron's well-lubricated ass. Byron groaned as Wedge's big cock entered his ass. Just like that, the two of them began to fuck. Madeleine joined in on the fun, strapping it on and making Byron suck on her dildo. After Byron lubricated Madeleine's dildo good and proper, she put it to good use in a most unexpected way...

"Give me that ass, handsome," Madeleine said, as she came up behind Wedge, and gripped his hips while pressing her dildo against his ass. Wedge was quite surprised, but Madeleine was a dominant female and could not be denied. Even as Wedge pushed his pale cock deep inside Byron's tight, dark asshole, Madeleine worked her well-lubricated dildo into Wedge's ass. The bisexual stud groaned as he got penetrated by the sneaky female dominant even as he continued to fuck the other man. Talk about surprises...

"Scream for me, fellas," Madeleine all but roared, as she gripped Wedge's hips and slammed the strap-on dildo up his ass. Wedge screamed, and at the same time, he rammed his hard dick up Byron's ass, and Byron's screams mingled with his own. Madeleine led the two bisexual studs into a steamy three-way, wearing them down with her seemingly inexhaustible, truly passionate dominance...

"That was too way much fun," Wedge said, smiling as he looked at Byron and Madeleine. They'd fucked and sucked the night away, and explored many new pathways to pleasure which left him exhausted. After thanking them for their kinky hospitality, Wedge took a shower and departed. Byron and Madeleine waved him goodbye and watched him get into his car and drive away. They exchanged a meaningful look and a smile, then shared a most passionate kiss.

"You are the only woman for me, my dear Madeleine," Byron Brown Clarence said, as he pulled Madeleine Caspar into his arms and kissed her. Madeleine grinned and embraced her lover. At last they had no more secrets to keep from each other. A veritable world of endless passion had just opened up for them both, one in which they could do anything, explore whatever, society's conventions be damned. The King and Queen of the Toronto kink scene went to bed, happy as can be after a most memorable night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mr. BBC's Bisexual Confessions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds