• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Master's Pleasure....

My Master's Pleasure....

She waits for Him…He has told her he will come in a bit, she knows he will. He is a man with great honor and a lust for pleasures. She waits for Him knowing that when he comes she will feel with Him a passion, a thirst that has to be quenched.

She has taken a bath and prepared herself for Him. Her body fragrant and soft…a tingling running through her as she thinks of Him now. He is coming. He will be there soon, she closes her eyes and thinks of Him.

His eyes full of a fire that burns in Him for her, for what she gives to Him he hungers. Always He is ready for more, the desire for control and power strong in Him.

She sits and dreams of Him and what He will do to her tonight. She has waited thinking of this all day, she is ready to feel Him, the physical touch needed now urgently. She wants to feel Him, she loves to be taken. To feel Him hold her helpless and bound, she knows that she is stronger at this time than any other. That without her gift to Him, the magic would not exist.

He is a strong Master, he does not cause pain, He pushes her to be all she can. He feels she is His, always asking her, Who do you belong to? Then telling her, "You belong to me…"

He will first walk in and take His hand and pull her to Him, kissing her deeply, an erotic moan filling the air as their lips savor the taste of each other. The kiss comes from deep inside, a sigh escaping from them, lustful, mournful. When He has His taste of her, He will look into her eyes, close too close.

She feels from Him the power of her heart's desire. She always feels this way with Him, always ready for His touch and attentions. He loves to tease her, to make her wait and push her to the edge. He likes to make her wait for Him. She knows that what is coming is worth the wait, she feels what He does to her in stages. She will savor the journey as will He, she wants to feel His chains on her, His hands, His lips. To feel His breath on her neck as He whispers to her soft and with great need.


He beckons her to feel Him, He enters her first through her mind… The phone call early that day, the precious details to a night they will share. The anticipation she feels now as she waits, the memory of His voice filling her mind. She closes her eyes once more and as she sits, music that she has made for this night plays softly, the air is fragrant with her scent. She sits and her mind opens, the thought of Him filling her.

She waits and then, a slight sound catches her ear, it is Him… He is here… She does not move as she listens to His key in the lock, the knob turns and as she listens she hears her own heartbeat in her ears. The sound of His footsteps as he crosses through the house coming for her, each footstep felt inside of her, she hears Him pause as he reaches her bedroom. She sits on the bed as He has told her to do, waiting….

He steps into the room, slowly, stopping at the dressing table, His hands reaching for the cuffs, he lifts them one at a time, his fingers caressing the leather the feel of the shiny silver buckles and studs cool to His touch.

He holds them and walks to where she sits waiting… she does not stand but slides gently from the bed to the floor at his feet, she kneels there, her spine straight and chin held up, her eyes downcast as she waits for His first words to her.

With one hand He reaches out and touches her hair, He runs his fingers through it, and then he caresses her cheek softly and runs his fingers under her chin lifting her face upwards towards Him, her eyes cast a glance upwards and as they meet His own she smiles as does He. His eyes see in her a strong desire, one He knows all to well. With His hand under her chin he speaks to her, "Master is here"…

He lays the cuffs on the table next to the bed. She rises gracefully from her knees to stand in front of Him, his hand releases her chin and falls to his side… He looks at her face and once again raises His hands to caress her cheek, "My kajira Princess, your Warrior Master is here"

Her eyes sparkle from the candle light in the room, she feels the heat from Him as if His hands were all over her at once, a wave of passion and desire rush through her… Her skin tingling, He reaches out for her again, His hands grabbing her hair and gently pulling her head back, she knows what comes now….His Kiss…soft and deep he begins the seduction of her body.

His lips and tongue touch her and he moans with the delight He finds. His eyes open as He kisses her He watches her. Then He releases her and his hands fall to her wrists and He raises them to his lips and kisses them, one at a time. He then reaches for one of her cuffs, He holds one wrist and gently wraps the leather cuff around her. He threads the leather strap through the silver buckle and tightens it, the red fur inside soft on her skin, He feels her shiver slightly as he covers the cuff with his hand and lowers it to her side. He lifts the other cuff from the table and reaches for her other wrist…he once again straps her tightly inside the leather cuff.

Her eyes closed, she feels the power in Him, in His touch as He runs his fingers up her arms, and she shivers. He smiles as He feels her and listens to the sound of her pleasure as it escapes from between her lips softly. He lifts her hands once more and clicks the clasp together that hold her hands bound together now…

With one hand He holds her and the other He once more grabs her hair, His lips once more find hers and they are lost once more in a passionate kiss, a hunger coming urgently to them both. His hands hold her tight but gently, she shudders as his kiss deepens and she feels weak. The pleasure and desire so overwhelming, it has been anticipated for so long.

He pushes her back and lowers her to the bed, as she sits there He backs up and as she watches He removes His own clothes, he unbuttons His shirt as He watches her watch.

She looks like a child, anxious to see what is inside even though she knows already, as his shirt falls to the floor His hands reach to unbuckle His belt. He leaves it hanging and undoes the metal button and slowly lowers the zipper, His manhood bulges forth, escaping from its confines.

He goes no further now, He steps back to her and runs His fingertips over her silky soft shoulders, she knows what he wants, she is anxious for it as well. He pushes her back on the bed and she moves to the position He desires for her to assume for Him, she knows all to well what His heart wants.

He reaches out and picks up the end of a chain attached to the headboard of the bed, she hears the soft clinking as he pulls it to her and lays it beside her. He walks around the bed and finds and positions the second chain as well, He then leans over her and unclasps her wrists setting her arms free from each other, then He reaches out and clips the chain to one wrist at a time.

Her hands now bind her and keep her from touching Him….He loves this, the power, the control, He knows she feels the same and it makes Him smile to watch as her breath catches in her chest as she lays there and trembles from the sound of the clinking chain he has attached to her.

He reaches behind Him on the table and picks up a black leather collar, studded with silver like her cuffs. He leans over her and looks into her eyes, He tells her to lift her head and gently slides the leather around her neck, the feel of the leather on her skin making her excited. The smell of it filling her nose and awakening in her a need, a want. Her legs move apart and she feels the throbbing between them become stronger and urgent.

He buckles it to her neck and then runs his hands over it. She feels the coolness of the metal studs against her skin and the smooth feel of the leather as it caresses her neck. It makes her squirm on the bed, He smiles as he watches her.

He reaches out to touch her, his fingers trailing over her slowly, her skin soft and silky, He breathes in deeply and takes in her scent. He backs up and stands and looks down on her, The power they share fills the air around them…He will take His time now….He will savor this as will she….. So much pleasure to share….

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Master's Pleasure....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds