• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Suleiman and Danica of St. Lucia

Suleiman and Danica of St. Lucia

"I've got an addiction to older Black women, and while I know how iffy that seems, I've got no other way to fulfill my needs," Suleiman said, and the young Haitian Muslim man sighed deeply, a forlorn look on his handsome face. This wasn't his day, to be sure. Recent hardships had taken their toll on Suleiman, mentally and physically. He simply couldn't believe that he was baring his soul like this, especially to a "mature" co-worker like Danica Noel.

This is so damn awkward, Suleiman thought to himself. When Suleiman met Danica Noel, he thought that she was one of the finest sisters he'd ever laid eyes on. One seriously hot mama with the face of an angel, a curvy body that wouldn't quit and a big round ass that Tennis legend Serena Williams herself could not touch. Still, there was something different about her which made him forever nervous around her, even after they became friends...

Much to Suleiman's surprise, Danica Noel seemed to take a liking to him. Suleiman remembered the night they actually talked for the first time. They were both in line for McDonald's, and saw a rather effeminate young white guy being teased by three other guys for his obvious sexual orientation. Suleiman surprised Danica, and himself, by sticking up for the effeminate young man and telling off the bullies. Danica approached him afterwards, thanking Suleiman for his bravery. That's how their friendship began...

"Suleiman, my brother, we all like what we like, don't ever feel ashamed of your desires," Danica replied, and a thoughtful look crept onto her lovely face. At the age of forty seven, Danica Noel was prettier than most of the young women that Suleiman ran into at Carleton University. Indeed, the Haitian MILF was aged like fine wine, perfectly preserved, and on more than one lonely night, Suleiman caught himself having erotic thoughts about her.

"True that," Suleiman replied, and he looked at Danica, unsure what else to say. They were sitting inside the McDonald's located inside the Walmart in the City of Barrhaven, Ontario. The same place where Suleiman worked as a security guard, and Danica worked in the pharmacy. During their break, they sat down, and Suleiman got down to the root of what was bothering him. Danica was a most eager listener...

"Break is almost over, handsome, however, if you still need someone to talk to, here's my card," Danica said, and she took a Walmart pharmacist card out of her coat pocket, and handed it to Suleiman. The young man smiled and nodded, then hastily pocketed the card. When he rose from his chair, his eyes met hers, and the raw, smoldering intensity he saw in there simply astonished him...

"I am here for you," Danica said firmly, and Suleiman nodded, although he wasn't sure if he understood. Danica flashed Suleiman a bright smile, and then walked away. As the foxy lady walked away, Suleiman looked at her, admiring the hell out of her tall, curvaceous figure and big round ass. What a sexy woman, Suleiman remembered thinking for the umpteenth time...

As Suleiman returned to the front of the store, back to his post as a security guard, he thought of his talk with Danica. He wondered what the sexy Black MILF from Saint Lucia thought of him. A lot of guys at work wanted a piece of Danica but she was mysteriously single. Oh, and she didn't seem interested in the ladies either. What was her deal?

Danica Noel took a break from working at the Walmart pharmacy and headed to the ladies room. Finding a big stall empty, Danica pulled down her pants and panties, and sat down. Feeling bored and a bit horny, Danica began fondling her breasts, pinching the areolas. As her hand traveled downward, it slid between her thick, sexy legs. From between Danica's legs, a thick dark dick jutted, with a matching set of big Black balls. Danica Noel was definitely not like other females. Instead of a vagina, Danica had a thick dark penis...

A long time ago, on the island of Saint Lucia, a young man named Daniel Noel realized that he was born in the wrong body. After moving to the City of Toronto, Ontario, Daniel Noel met with psychologists and realized that he was transgender. After many operations and much soul-searching, Daniel was gone, and the lovely, fearless Danica Noel was born. Danica Noel lived as a woman, had F for female on her Ontario health card, driver's licence, and transcripts from the Ontario College of Pharmacists. Thus, Danica Noel had a brand-new life. All that she was missing was true love...

"Oh Suleiman, my hunky Haitian Muslim stud," Danica Noel whispered to herself, and the sexy Saint Lucian transsexual closed her eyes and thought about the young man who was the unwitting object of her affections. As Danica began masturbating, she visualized herself getting down and dirty with the handsome Suleiman, the Haitian Muslim stud with the handsome face and oh-so cute ass...

"Come here gorgeous," Suleiman replied, as he pulled Danica into his arms and kissed her. In Danica's lustful, kinky mind, she and Suleiman were doing all kinds of naughty things. They kissed and caressed one another, then stroked each other's dicks. Playfully they wrestled on Danica's bed, and then Suleiman grabbed Danica's dick and without hesitation, he began sucking on it with gusto, causing her to moan in surprised pleasure...

"Oh Suleiman," Danica cooed softly, watching as the handsome, big and tall young Black man sucked her big Black dick like there was no tomorrow. When Danica finally came, Suleiman drank every last drop of the beautiful Saint Lucian transsexual precious cum. Afterwards, Danica rewarded Suleiman by grabbing his dick and happily returning the favor...

"Now that's what I'm talking about, go for it, sweetness," Suleiman intoned, and he sighed happily as Danica sucked his dick while fingering his butt hole. Danica winked at him and sucked him until he came, then she drank him cry. Suleiman was still recovering from the sensual whammy Danica laid on him when she rolled on top of him, and then sat on his face, smothering his visage with her thick dark booty.

"Eat this ass," Danica murmured, and she happily rode Suleiman's face, loving the feel of the Haitian Muslim stud's tongue in her asshole. Later, Suleiman put Danica on all fours and ate her big beautiful Black ass like there was no tomorrow. Afterwards, Danica rolled a condom on her big dark dick and put Suleiman on all fours. Donning gloves, Danica lubricated Suleiman's asshole, and then pressed her big ole dick against his butt...

"Go easy on me," Suleiman pleaded, and Danica grinned and playfully smacked his ass, then pushed her dick into his asshole. Danica smiled as Suleiman groaned sharply, and she began working her dick into his tight asshole. Out of all the sexy Black men out there, Danica Noel found Black Muslim men the sexiest and most unattainable. That's why she took her sweet time sliding her dick into Suleiman's asshole. The Saint Lucian transsexual savored every moment she spent with her dick buried inside Suleiman's asshole...

"Give me that sweet ass," Danica demanded, and she grabbed Suleiman's hands and twisted them behind his back as she rammed her dick into his asshole. The Haitian Muslim stud groaned and then squealed, crying out like there was no tomorrow. Danica got so worked up that she came, and she opened her eyes, suddenly remembering where she was. In the ladies room at Walmart. At work. Smiling, Danica wiped her dick with some toilet paper, readjusted her clothes, and then headed out.

"Um, hello," said the tall, short-haired, tattooed and muscular Hispanic female standing in front of the ladies room mirror. Danica Noel looked at the woman, whom she recognized as Juanita, one of the store's backroom workers and a known lesbian. Danica smiled at Juanita, washed her hands, checked her makeup and then exited the ladies room. The lesbian could dream of Danica all she wanted, the Saint Lucian beauty only had eyes for a certain Haitian Muslim stud, whom she was determined to seduce...

"Hello handsome, we should talk sometime," Danica Noel said to Suleiman, running into him at the door as she exited Walmart for her second cigarette break of the day. The tall, handsome security guard smiled at her and promised to give her a call. Danica winked at him and then headed out. The Saint Lucian cutie could feel Suleiman's eyes on her big round ass as she exited the store, and smiled. If she played her cards right, she'd get to play with his ass very soon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Suleiman and Danica of St. Lucia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds