• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Queen of Kosovo

The Queen of Kosovo

12

Adult Video News Awards is to the men and women of the adult film industry what the Oscars are to the men and women of Hollywood. In recent years, the Urban-X Awards were created to celebrate the accomplishments of the Black men and Black women working in the predominantly White, and still quite racist, adult film industry. Even in the anything-goes world of porn, racism is very much prevalent, especially now that interracial porn is becoming the top-seller in the ever-changing porn film market.

At tonight's Urban-X Awards, African American porn star Mr. Sharif won an award for best interracial anal scene, which he performed with newcomer Nikki Steele, one of a growing number of White starlets who liked performing on screen with Black men. Although interracial porn, both the Black male/White female and Black female/White male genres, were proving profitable, some White female porn stars who performed with Black men received backlash from racist White male fans. This explained their reluctance to perform with Black men, to a certain degree...

"Thank you for this award, and thank you to my co-star Nikki Steele," Mr. Sharif said, and the tall, well-dressed, handsome African American porn star nodded gracefully, shook hands with the announcer, retired African American porn star Nana Brown, and then kissed his co-star Nikki Steele on both cheeks. Moving with a combination of class, style and masculine sex appeal, Mr. Sharif returned to his seat, to thunderous applause from the hundreds of men and women in attendance.

The award show continued, and a bevy of stars got their dues, in various categories. Best gang bang scene, best fetish scene, best fisting scene, and so on and so forth. After the award show ended, several stars stuck around to mingle with their adoring public, and Mr. Sharif was among them. The tall, handsome star spoke to his legion of female fans, women of all hues, who flocked to him. As he talked, flirted and signed autographs, he sensed someone staring at him. Turning around, Mr. Sharif found himself facing a familiar figure...

"Good evening, miss, I think we've met," Mr. Sharif said to the female newcomer, a six-foot-tall, statuesque blonde woman with frosty blue eyes whom he was certain he had seen somewhere before. The lady looked like a cross between a female boxer and a WNBA player, with a bit of the supermodel type thrown in for good measure. Mr. Sharif stroked his chin thoughtfully, wondering where he'd seen the towering beauty who reminded him of a painting he'd seen of a Teutonic warrior goddess, in a Scandinavian museum exhibit...

"Hello there, I'm Shiri Ahmeti, I'm not a fan, we actually met before," the tall blonde woman said, and Mr. Sharif smiled nervously, and then shook her hand. Politely excusing himself from his league of female fans, Mr. Sharif faced Shiri and again wondered where he might have met her. He was almost certain that they hadn't worked together before. Mr. Sharif made a point of remembering every person whom he had sex with, on camera and off. It was simply what a gentleman does, remember, but never tell...

"Alright, Shiri, what can I do for you?" Mr. Sharif asked, and Shiri Ahmeti drew closer, and smiled at him. The lady was standing so close that he could smell her rather enticing perfume, the kind of perfume typically worn by a lady thirty and up, so different than what his twentysomething female fans often wore. This lady had been around the block a few times, this much Mr. Sharif could tell. Suddenly, it all came back to him. Ah, yes, the big-name porn starlet who refused to work with him...

"I see you remember me, look, I didn't refuse to do an anal scene with you because you're Black, I was a tad bit intimidated in your case," said Shiri Ahmeti, the Kosovo-born porn star known to the world as Bree Storm. Biting her lip, the Amazonian woman looked at the tall, handsome African American gentleman standing before her. Ali Clays, better known to the world as legendary porn star Mr. Sharif, smiled that enigmatic smile of his, and casually shrugged.

"Ma'am, it's all good, I'm not for everyone and neither are you," Mr. X Cee replied, and then he nodded at Shiri Ahmeti/Bree Storm, and casually walked away. Clad in a dark gray suit, red silk shirt, Black silk tie, Black silk pants and his trademark Black Timberland shoes, he looked more like a businessman or a preacher than a porn star. This was ironic, considering Ali Shabazz Clays grew up the son of a Nation of Islam preacher in Atlanta, Georgia, and graduated from Morehouse College prior to getting into porn.

"Damn, it's not like that at all," Shiri said to herself, watching Mr. Sharif walk away, and accidentally checking out his ass, which looked pretty damn good in his silken pants. The brother certainly looked good, like Hollywood star Will Smith, only more buff. The kind of man blessed with the good looks, intelligence and charm that other men envy. A man who could have done anything he wanted in this life, with his natural gifts and a bit of opportunity.

"No time for idiots and bigots," Mr. Sharif thought to himself as he resumed interacting with his female fans. One particular pair appealed to him. Donna Bollinger, age forty eight, a housewife from Poughkeepsie, New York, and her daughter, Ariel, were eager to get his autograph. Mr. Sharif happily signed whatever they asked him to, from fetish gear to T-shirts, from boobs to underwear, and more. A star must tend to his fan base, or he risks losing them...

After all was said and done, Ali Shabazz Clays took off in his bright red Camaro, into the Los Angeles night. He drove to Pasadena, where he lived. A lot of people thought of porn stars as a bunch of messed-up, sex-craved, thoughtless bozos who burned the candle of life a bit too fast. While a lot of his fellow adult film stars led seedy lives, Mr. Sharif was smarter than that. The son of a preacher man from Atlanta was raised to be a God-fearing, financially conservative and prudent, respectful sort. Ali Clays carried those values with him when he moved to California from Atlanta in search of his good fortune...

At the age of thirty two, Ali Shabazz Clays had sixty thousand five hundred and seventy seven dollars saved in choice accounts with the First Republic Bank, and another eighteen thousand saved in the Broadway Federal Bank. He lived in a two-bedroom apartment in a secluded area of Pasadena, which only cost him fourteen hundred a month, and invested wisely with his money. He frequently donated to a lot of charities, especially Islamic ones, in spite of the fact that the Ummah had a negative opinion of the adult film industry.

On top of working as a porn actor, Ali Shabazz Clays is also a producer and a co-owner with Ice Noir Productions, one of the fastest-growing Black porn companies in California. They were competing with the White guys, starlet for starlet, contract for contract. Oh, and he was also enrolled part-time at UCLA's Anderson School of Management. The humble brother from Atlanta came to Los Angeles with dreams of making it big, and would settle for nothing less...

"What a man," Shiri Ahmeti said to herself as she checked out pictures and videos of Mr. Sharif online. In the most viewed video in the online porno archive, Mr. Sharif was banging the hell out of a young Latin porn star known as Fabiola G. Shiri watched the video intently, sitting at her desk, in the comfort of her stately mansion in Orange County. What she beheld absolutely amazed her...

In the video, Mr. Sharif and Colombian-born porn starlet Fabiola G, who was curvy, bronze-skinned, and raven-haired, got acquainted. Unlike a lot of his fellow male performers, Mr. Sharif liked to banter with the female talent, both before, during and after scenes. The brother liked the ladies, and was a smooth talker. And his scenes were definitely magic.

Shiri watched Mr. Sharif lay Fabiola G. on the bed, and spread her thick thighs wide open, and he inhaled her scent, before burying his face in her pussy. Fabiola moaned softly, as Mr. Sharif pleasured her. The dark-skinned, muscular stud took his sweet time as he ate the Latin cutie's pussy, working his tongue deep inside of her, and teasing her clit. When Fabiola cried out, ecstatic, Shiri could tell that the woman on screen was actually enjoying herself...

"Are you comfortable darling?" Mr. Sharif asked Fabiola G. as he put her on her back, raised her legs in the air and teased her pussy by rubbing his dick against it. Watching the video, Shiri Ahmeti had begun masturbating without even realizing it, so turned on was she by the steamy scene between Mr. Sharif and Fabiola G. The young Latin woman nodded and smiled, looking at her co-star with a mixture of surprise and awe...

"Yeah, Papi, go for it," Fabiola G. replied, and Mr. Sharif went to town on her, slamming his dick into her pussy and fucking her mercilessly. As the scene continued, they changed positions. Fabiola G. knelt before Mr. Sharif and sucked his dick, and then he put her on all fours, and fucked her from behind. Giggling, the freaky young Latin woman made her thick golden ass cheeks clap as Mr. Sharif fucked her, his big dark dick filling her creamy pussy.

"Oh fuck," Shiri squealed, and she thrust two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy as she watched Mr. Sharif fuck Fabiola G. with all the passion he could muster. With her breath quickening and her pulse racing, Shiri pleasured herself, pinching her nipples with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. Fervently she wished she had something thicker between her legs, and she visualized Mr. Sharif on top of her, slamming his dick into her...

"I've got to have that man," Shiri Ahmeti said to herself as she lay in bed that night, a wicked smile on her face. In the summer of 1997, 22-year-old Shiri left her hometown of Prizren, Kosovo, and moved to Los Angeles, California. Like a lot of Kosovars, Shiri was fleeing the conflict engulfing Kosovo, Albania and Yugoslavia. She came to America as a refugee, and ended up staying.

Shiri Ahmeti lost her parents Malik and Meriem Ahmeti during the terrible conflict pitting Eastern European Muslims and their Communist-backed regional enemies. A war whose echoes were felt across the breadth of Europe, and beyond. For the beleaguered young Eastern European Muslim woman, there was nothing left in Prizren. America and its wonders and horrors beckoned. While living in Los Angeles, Shiri began working as a stripper to make ends meet, and that's how she ended up working in the adult film industry...

Fast forward twenty one years, and Shiri Ahmeti had indeed come a long way. She'd become a porn star, the legendary Bree Storm, and one of the most famous and popular ones. She'd won every type of award the adult film industry had, and then some. She had a personal fortune estimated at five million dollars, and owned property in Orange County, and San Francisco.

As Bree Storm, Shiri Ahmeti reigned over the adult film industry for decades. Along the way, she'd been married and divorced, twice, and had a twenty-year-old daughter, Nadia Ahmeti, who was studying civil engineering at Bristol University in the United Kingdom. Now in her forties, Shiri was considering letting go of her alter ego Bree Storm, for good. was considering leaving the adult film industry, but she had one more task to perform, and a fantasy to fulfill...

The next morning, Shiri Ahmeti/Bree Storm called her agent, Albert Jenkins, and instructed him to contact Ice Noir Productions, the Black-owned adult film company and make them one hell of an offer. For her final film in the adult film industry, Bree Storm would appear in the seventeenth chapter of the legendary interracial porn series Blonde MILFs Finally Going Black, starring Mr. Sharif as the handsome Black stud who worked his magic on the sexy mature White ladies...

"If you're sure that's what you want, my dear, I'll make the calls," Albert Jenkins said, a bit surprised by Shiri Ahmeti/Bree Storm's words. Dutifully the agent contacted the management team at Ice Noir Productions, and they told him they'd have to have a word with their top producer, Mr. Sharif, and then get back to him. A half hour later, Albert found himself on the phone with Ali Shabazz Clays, better known by the name Mr. Sharif, the brother with the foot-long chocolate stick...

"I must say I'm surprised to see you again," Mr. Sharif said to Bree Storm/Shiri Ahmeti as they sat inside his office, inside Ice Noir Productions on Van Nuys Avenue in Los Angeles, California. It was a bright sunny day, and Mr. Sharif wore a blue silk shirt, Black silk pants, and his trademark Black Timberland boots. Sitting opposite him, Bree Storm looking both professional and hot in a White blouse, dark gray Capri pants and high-heeled shoes.

"Well, I just wanted to do something different, and I'm braver now than the last time we met, I don't give a fuck what other people think," Shiri Ahmeti said, and she looked into Mr. Sharif's chocolate eyes, and smiled. The brother stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, and appeared to be considering her words. Shiri leaned forward, and licked her lips, and watched as Mr. Sharif did the same before returning her smile, though his was definitely more flirtatious...

"Miss Ahmeti, here at Ice Noir Productions, we do Black-on-Black, Black-on-White, Black-on-Asian, Black-on-anything kind of porn, and our videos include anal and sometimes fetish content and BDSM scenarios, are you sure you're comfortable with our level of work?" Mr. Sharif said, his doubts all over his face. He looked at Shiri and sighed, and that's when Bree Storm, porn goddess extraordinaire, decided to show the brother exactly who and what he was dealing with...

"Mr. Sharif, I want this job, it's going to be my final one in the industry, I want to be the woman on the box cover, and I want star treatment and star pay, if you doubt my skills or willingness, a demonstration can be arranged," Bree Storm retorted, her face suddenly inches from that of the producer. Mr. Sharif took a deep breath, and sighed, then pursed his lips before replying to that rather provocative missive...

"Ma'am, I am a professional, I believe in testing all talent personally prior to hiring them, what you're asking for is a tall order but it is not outside the realm of possibilities," Mr. Sharif replied, and Bree Storm smiled, and climbed over his desk, and slid down onto his lap. Judging by the hardness that she felt under her bum, the porn starlet knew that she had her future producer's undivided attention, and then some...

"Test away, handsome," Bree Storm replied, before throwing her arms around Mr. Sharif and kissing him. This is highly unorthodox even by porn industry standards, Mr. Sharif thought to himself as he embraced Bree Storm, and began caressing the tall, curvaceous Eastern European Muslim Amazon's oh-so fine body. They got it on right then and there, on his desk, in his damn office, a heartbeat away from his colleagues and co-workers...

"You're on fire," Mr. Sharif whispered as Bree Storm grabbed his dick, and stroked it with both hands, marveling at its length and thickness. The brother was well-endowed and Bree Storm definitely wanted to have some fun with him. Winking at Mr. Sharif, Bree Storm took his dick into her mouth. Mr. Sharif slowly exhaled, and Bree Storm happily did what she did best, rock a man's world orally...

"Eat that pussy up, stud, just like you like to say in your movies," Bree Storm said as she found herself on all fours, on the carpeted floor, with Mr. Sharif eating her out from behind. The brother's oral game was pretty darn good as he teased her clitoris with his tongue, and slid two fingers into her pussy, stimulating her in a most wonderful way. Bree Storm found herself moaning softly and rocking back and forth as Mr. Sharif worked his magic on her...

"Hmm, you taste good, Shiri, I mean Bree," Mr. Sharif paused to say, and he playfully slapped her thick White ass cheeks before he resumed eating her pussy. Later, he rolled a condom on his thick, dark tool, and pushed his way into her. Gripping her wide hips, Mr. Sharif began fucking Bree Storm with slow, deep strokes. The Kosovar Amazon moaned softly, loving the feel of Mr. Sharif's thick tool inside of her. She'd been with many well-endowed men, but Mr. Sharif was in a class by himself...

After Mr. Sharif beat her pussy up, leaving her pleasurably sore, Bree Storm looked at him, and licked her lips. Lying next to each other on the carpet, the two of them were glistening, their athletic bodies slick with sweat. Bree Storm rubbed her hand on Mr. Sharif's junk, causing him to glare at her. He couldn't believe he'd just banged this woman in his office, and now she looked like she wanted more...

"That was fun, Mr. Sharif, but how can we both be sure I can handle you...anally? I think we should have a trial run so I don't embarrass myself, or waste your time, on the set of the movie," Bree Storm said innocently, a hopeful smile on her face. Mr. Sharif stroked his chin thoughtfully, pondering the ins and outs of Bree Storm's statement, and saw nothing wrong with that proposition...

"I wholeheartedly agree, Bree Storm, we're going to need some lube," Mr. Sharif said, and he got up and looked around the office for anything he could use. Bree Storm saw the Aveeno hand lotion bottle on his desk and grinned, then tossed it to him. Mr. Sharif returned her smile, and felt a stir down below as Bree Storm leaned against the desk, chest and belly pressed flat against the oak, with her bum sticking out. Mr. Sharif paused, feeling his dick harden at the sight of Bree Storm's big White ass cheeks shaking this way and that...

"If you want it come and get it, handsome, I'm ready for you," Bree Storm said teasingly, and Mr. Sharif went to her, hard dick in one hand, lotion bottle in the other. Bree grinned as he spread her ass cheeks and began lubricating her, and then literally kissed her fat ass. Laughing, Bree pressed her big and round, pale ass against Mr. Sharif's face, and after kissing her bum some more, the brother finally went to work on her.

"Nice and easy does it," Mr. Sharif said, and he rubbed his hard dick against her asshole, and began working it into Bree Storm's ass. Slowly and surely he pushed his dick into her bum, inch by inch. Bree Storm gritted her teeth as Mr. Sharif began working his giant prick into her butt hole. In twenty years of working in the adult film industry, Bree Storm had rarely done anal sex on camera, and on those occasions, her male counterpart had never had a dick like Mr. Sharif's, that's for damn sure...

"Hmm, it feels huge, but also feels good," Bree Storm said, exhaling sharply as Mr. Sharif worked the bulk of his dick into her asshole. His prick felt huge, in spite of the fact that her bum was well-lubricated. Mr. Sharif was blessed with length and girth, yet he fucked Bree slowly, patiently and methodically, yet vigorously. Indeed, truly everything a woman wants in the man who is currently fucking her in the ass. Bree Storm's passionate screams filled the office, mingling with Mr. Sharif's manly grunts, and neither of them cared who might have heard them...

"How do you feel, Miss Storm?" Mr. Sharif said, a little while later. After they'd finished having some steamy anal sex, which only ended when Bree Storm declared she'd had enough, they took a breather. Bree Storm went to the bathroom to freshen up, and get dressed, and emerged a few minutes later. Mr. Sharif, who'd gotten dressed in the meantime, smiled at her as she came back, wearing a bright smile

"I feel fantastic, Mr. Sharif, my bum feels all tingly, but in a good way, I look forward to working with you," Bree Storm said, a big smile on her face. Mr. Sharif stood there and looked at her, hands in his pockets, and he returned her smile. When Bree Storm extended her hand, he happily shook it and then they signed the contract, thus concluding their business for the day.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Queen of Kosovo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds