• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Casselman with Love

From Casselman with Love

Marcel Lucien lay in bed next to his girlfriend Clara Fontaine, in her farm house located at the edge of the predominantly Francophone town of Casselman, Ontario. Clara was sleeping peacefully but Marcel was quite simply restless. He looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. Ah, snow. Marcel absolutely detested the stuff. He loathed having to shovel it, and walking in it, and despised how it got into his supposedly waterproof boots, froze his toes, and made him fear frostbite.

Still, dealing with the snow was something Marcel had to learn, along with a lot of other things. Moving to the Ontario region of Canada from his hometown of Quartier Morin, northern Haiti, was quite traumatic for the smart, handsome and troubled Marcel. Canada was simply different from anything he'd ever experienced in the Caribbean. It was like adjusting to life on another planet, it would seem. Nevertheless, Marcel decided to make the best of what fate dealt him, and embraced his new life in Ontario, Canada.

The 2010 Earthquake which devastated the island of Haiti, and left its Capital, Port-Au-Prince, in ruins forever altered the lives of the denizens of the first independent Black republic. Marcel was a twenty-year-old student at Universite Notre Dame d'Haiti, at the time. Just a young man with a dream, striving to move forward in a tough world. Marcel came to the Haitian Capital to study business management, and during his second semester, he got a lot more than he bargained for.

Marcel still remembered the tremors, the collapsing buildings, the panicked screams of shocked, stricken people, and the death and misery that followed the devastation. Hundreds of people dead, a city in ruins, and a nation brought to the brink. Those days were vividly imprinted in his mind and would haunt his consciousness until the day he died. Morose and tired, Marcel tried to go back to sleep. Unpleasant memories from his past tugged away at his consciousness, preventing him from slumbering.

Life had become somewhat better, for Marcel, since those days. More stable and productive and safe at any rate. In Canada, Marcel found a certain measure of tranquility, after a fashion. After doing day laborer gigs in Casselman, he found a more stable job as a bank teller with RBC after returning to school. Recently he graduated from the University of Ottawa with a degree in accounting. Yes, things were going okay for Marcel...

Last night was so pleasant, a shame that Marcel was awake in the wee hours of the morning, worrying about his old life, in a faraway land. Still, he had no choice. File it away under the things he could not change. A smile crept into Marcel's face when he thought of last night. After living in Canada for three years, he had much to be thankful for, including his permanent residence. Still, his favorite thing about his new country was a certain voluptuous dame...

"So, how do you like the Village of Casselman now?" Clara Fontaine whispered into her lover Marcel's ear, still aglow after hours of making passionate love. They'd gone to the Scotiabank movie theater in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to watch the new Star Wars movie. Marcel, a long-time fan of the Star Wars franchise, was excited about actor Mark Hamill's return to the enduring science fiction series. Clara, his fellow nerd, was thrilled to join him for the event. When they returned home, they rewarded each other...

Marcel Lucien grinned and kissed Clara on the lips, and then gave her big round bum a firm squeeze. There was absolutely nothing in this world Marcel loved more than a big ass on a female, and his darling Clara had one of the nicest he'd ever seen. Like a lot of Black men the world over, Marcel thought that the only women with fine butts were to be found in Africa, the Caribbean and Latin America. The concept of a White woman with a thick, fine ass was foreign to Marcel's thoughts, until he came to Canada and met a certain French-flavored, feisty small-town cutie...

One of the many things that Marcel liked, no, loved, about his darling Clara was how deceptively innocent she seemed. Standing five-foot-six, quite curvy and sexy, with dark hair, a cute, round face, a voluptuous body, hips that wouldn't quit, thick legs, wide hips and a big round ass, she looked like a Caribbean beauty dipped in vanilla. This church-going, hard-working, twenty-something gal owned one of Casselman's top restaurants, Clara's Place. It was where they met...

As Marcel gave her meaty bum a firm squeeze, Clara squealed, and then playfully tugged on Marcel's hands, even as she rolled on top of him, their amorous efforts causing the king-sized bed to shake. Marcel looked up at Clara, his rapturous gaze roving all over the curvaceous, alabaster-skinned and raven-haired beauty who sat on him, her ample derriere smothering his groin, even as he felt part of himself begin to stir quite nicely...

"I need an answer from you, my Haitian prince," Clara retorted, and she licked her lips suggestively, a gesture which registered with a certain part of Marcel's manly body. Even after exhausting him sexually thanks to hours of steamy sexing, Clara looked like she still wanted more, and Marcel knew that he was going to have to dig into his last remaining reserves to rise to the challenge...

"Hmm, Casselman is beautiful, as are you, my dear," Marcel Lucien replied, and Clara looked at him, as she sat astride him, stark naked. When Marcel first came to Casselman, Ontario, he complained to his heart's content about the cold weather, and the hard work he did at the yard, where tires were constantly being brought in and recycled by busy workmen. Marcel loathed the place, and the work he did, but that was before he met Clara, of course...

Clara Fontaine had gone through a messy divorce from her ex-husband, a trucker named Craig Duller, formerly of Calgary, Alberta, shortly before meeting Marcel Lucien. She thanked the fates the day she met the handsome, hard-working young Haitian scholar, for she knew deep down inside that her life would never be the same. Her prediction turned out to be quite accurate. Marcel was an injection of energy and life into Clara's existence, and she couldn't get enough of him...

"Good answer, mon cher," Clara replied, and then she grinned as Marcel reached for her breasts, grasped them gently in his huge hands, and began caressing them. Even though Marcel was an ass man through and true, he did have an appreciation for nice cleavage, and Clara Fontaine was definitely not lacking in that department, that's for damn sure...

"Do I get a reward?" Marcel asked innocently, and Clara winked at him, then began stroking his dick. Marcel watched as she grasped his manhood and rubbed it against her hairy mound, and then pushed him into herself. Clara sighed happily as Marcel's dick filled her up. Clara rode him hard, her voluptuous body swaying this way and that, and Marcel caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples, and smacking her big round bum.

"Hmm, your reward is you get to kiss this ass," Clara said coyly, a little while later, as they paused, mid-fuck, as it were. Marcel watched as Clara got on all fours, her sexy, curvy body slick with sweat, a wicked, lust smile on her lovely face. Marcel stroked his dick, which hardened at the sight of Clara's big creamy white ass. When he pressed his lips against her ass, Clara giggled loudly.

The sight of Clara's big ass and wet pussy staring at him turned Marcel on like few things could. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open, he began licking her butt hole while fingering her pussy. Surprised by what her man was doing, Clara moaned softly, enjoying this unexpected delight. Marcel is such an ass kisser, Clara thought naughtily. After a while, the Haitian stud stopped tonguing her ass. Without any further ado, Marcel pushed his hard dick into Clara, and she welcomed him inside of her by pressing her big bum against his groin.

"You know I love this ass, ton gros derriere est joli," Marcel said, and he playfully smacked Clara's big pale ass as he began fucking her. Clara licked her lips as Marcel fucked her with deep, passionate strokes, his hard dick filling her nicely, going places which had long yearned for a man's touch. She'd gone without for a while, and Marcel definitely helped her make up for lost time.

"Hmm, ta bite sent bon," Clara paused to say to Marcel, as she got on her knees and sucked his dick, slowly at first, then with gusto. Marcel smiled at her, thankful to his lucky stars that he had such a freaky woman to share his life with. Clara polished his dick so much that Marcel was surprised it wasn't shining. Clara caressed Marcel's balls and sucked his dick until the Haitian brother felt weak in the knees, and finally gave it up. Marcel cried out as he came, and Clara at last tasted him...

"Life is good, ma Cherie," Marcel said to Clara, after hours of lovemaking. Clara mumbled something that might have been a response, kissed him on the lips and then within seconds, she was fast asleep. Marcel remained awake, listening to the sound of Clara's snoring. And farting. Ah, the wonders of having a good woman lying in bed next to oneself at the end of a tiresome, battle-weary day. Every man's delight. Marcel looked at Clara as she slept, and then looked out the window, at the snowy landscape beyond. Life wasn't perfect, but he had much to be thankful for...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Casselman with Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds