• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She Lets Him Take Control

She Lets Him Take Control

He took her hand, and led her to the bed. He told her to lay, face down, in the center of the bed. He bound her wrists to the top corners, and her ankles to the bottom corners. He looked into her eyes and kissed her softly. "Do you trust me?" He asked. She nodded, but said nothing. He blindfolded her, and gently caressed up and down her legs, stopping to give each cheek a firm squeeze. "You look so beautiful spread eagle like that. Just imagine all the things I could do to you right now." She felt just a tinge of fear, but she trusted him, and ultimately she knew he would never harm her.

She felt his hands leave her body, and heard him rummaging through a drawer. She wondered what to expect next, the anticipation raising her adrenaline level. Next she felt soft fabric running down her back. "What was that?" she wondered, but she did not ask. The cloth caressed her skin, down her back, and across her butt.

"Does that feel good to you, kitten?"

"Yes, it does."

He began to swing it harder against her skin, and she came to realize it was a flogger. "Today you will call Me Master. Today, you are My slave."

"Yes, Master," she responded.

He crisscrossed the tails across her back, each leaving a slight sting on the skin as it licked. She moaned in pleasure, trying to anticipate where the next strike would fall. She felt the licks come faster and faster, almost on top of each other, as he spun the flogger and ran it up and down the backs of her thighs.

"You do like that, don't you my little slut?"

He ran it across her ass cheeks, and up her back.

"Yes Master."

He leaned near her and kissed her cheek and said "You're doing fine, my pet."

His gentle words did so much to reassure her, and ease her fears. Making it possible for her to relax and enjoy. Then he gently tapped her pussy with the soft suede tails, causing her to quiver. Abruptly, he pulled the flogger away.

About a minute passed, in silence and darkness. She strained to hear or feel any clue as to what he might be doing. That minute felt like hours. Then she felt his hot breath against her cheek.

"Whose slut are you?" he asked.

"I am Your slut." she replied.

"Your slut what?"

"Your slut, Master," she corrected.

"That's better."

She could feel him straddle her. Suddenly, he grabbed her hips, and in one motion, he lifted her ass and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as he ground against her.

"Yes," he said, "My pussy is so wet for her Master isn't it?"

"Yes Master, Your pussy is very wet for You."

"Good," he said.

He pulled out of her suddenly, causing her to cry out "NO." She felt him untie first one ankle, then the other.

"Get up on your knees, slut, get that ass high in the air."

She quickly complied, although it was difficult with her chest against the bed. He moved behind her again and grabbed her hips. She felt him run the head of his cock against her pussy lips, the tip grazing her clit. She swayed her hips and pushed back against him, wanting to feel him inside her again. He teased her by putting only the head inside her pussy and holding her hips still, not allowing her to push herself onto his hard cock. She groaned when she realized her efforts were futile, which caused him to chuckle. He loved teasing her this way, making her beg him for his cock. "What do you want? Tell me."

"I want You inside of me."

"You want WHAT inside of you?"

She bit her lip then said "I want Your cock inside of me, Master. Please!"

"You want My cock inside your WHAT?"

"Oh god Master, I want Your cock inside my pussy. I want You to fuck me, now, PLEASE."

Hearing her words thrilled him and his cock jumped. Without hesitation, He slammed the full length of his cock into her cunt. The force of it caused her to fall forward on the bed. He grabbed her hips, pulling her back up and smacked her ass hard.

"Keep your ass in the air slut!"

She croaked "Y-y-yes S-sir." as he continued to slam his cock into her pussy. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head up from the bed as his hips slapped against her ass. The sounds of their fucking filled the room; her moans, his breathing, the sound of his hand coming down on her ass cheeks.

"You want to cum don't you, my slut."

"Yes Master, please may I cum?" she begged.

"You may cum when I do, and not before," He said.

A few more good thrusts, and then he pulled out of her. She felt him spread her ass cheeks and braced herself for what she knew was coming. He placed the head of his cock against the tight, puckered opening. He pushed forward until the head popped through the ring and let her adjust to his size for a few seconds before he slid the entire length of his hardness into her ass. He heard her gasp in pain, then moan with pleasure. He loved the way her ass gripped his cock and knew it wouldn't be long before he shot his cum deep inside. He put his hand on the small of her back and pushed, causing her to arch her back and lift her ass even higher. He pumped himself into her tightness faster and faster. He could feel his balls tighten as his orgasm approached.

She could feel her orgasm building and had to fight not to cum before he gave her permission. He was fucking her ass harder and faster and she knew it wouldn't be long. She closed her eyes and rode the waves that were building. Suddenly he he slammed deep into her.

"Cum now, my slut," He screamed.

With that, she felt his cum start to fill her. This pushed her over the edge, and she began to shake as her body was wracked in orgasm. he held himself inside her for a few moments, allowing her to milk his cock with her muscles. As their orgasms subsided, He gently pulled out of her and moved to lay next to her. After a moment, he released her hands from the bed posts and took her into his arms and held her, kissing the top of her head. She felt such comfort in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She Lets Him Take Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds