• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Malika, Stephen & Yassin

Malika, Stephen & Yassin

"We must do something to help our brothers and sisters at this school, there's a lot of discrimination around here," Malika Diallo said thoughtfully, and Stephen Salomon nodded sagely, even though he was preoccupied by the many things on his mind. His heavy class schedule and his bills and his job, among other things. This was his final semester at Carleton University, and he was taking six courses this winter just so he could graduate with all his peers in the spring.

Still, as Stephen looked at the round-faced, curvy, brown-skinned and raven-haired, forty-something Muslim woman standing before him, right as he was about to enter the University Center Building, rushing to his Criminology class, the truth of her words struck a chord within him. Part of him agreed with Malika, because Stephen had a hell of a time dealing with the financial services department of the school, and their frustrating lack of flexibility. It's hard out here for a brother, the big and tall young Haitian thought to himself.

"Oh, sister, I agree, myself I encountered a lot of difficulties at this school during my days as an international student, thankfully I became a permanent resident just this month," Stephen said, and Malika flashed him that not-quite-motherly smile and patted his arm. Her touch awakened something within the young man, who smiled shyly. When the lady asked for his number, Stephen happily gave it to her, and then excused himself because, well, the brother had places to be...

"That's the spirit, keep in touch, brother," Malika hollered, and Stephen paused in front of the U.C. Building door, and turned to reply, but Malika was already walking away. The curvy gal seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere. Stephen watched the ever-smiling, curvaceous African Muslim gal until she disappeared from view, and smiled. Malika the mother hen, as some students around campus called her, had a really nice, round ass...

Like a lot of the students of African descent at Carleton University, Stephen knew Malika Diallo in a general sort of way. The vivacious, ever-smiling lady was ever-present in student clubs, always hanging around the school library or the atrium. Malika was friendly and easygoing, and Stephen figured that she was one of those mature students on campus, taking courses for professional reasons or simply to enrich their lives. Stephen envied such people, he couldn't wait to get the hell out of Carleton, with his degree, of course...

Stephen couldn't recall the last time he'd been with a woman. Oh yeah, there was his co-worker Ariel Raymond, whom he had a fling with, but the cute, green-eyed, flame-haired gal from Ohio turned out to be quite nutty. Stephen had reasons to suspect that Ariel was having an affair with their co-worker Leticia Ferreira while he was seeing her. It was much too late to matter now. Stephen and Ariel had both moved on with their lives. Six and a half months ago...

Stephen went to the campus library, to get a head start on his course load. As he tried to work, he thought of the many twists and turns his life had taken. This year, new though it was, was turning out to be quite challenging for him. He'd been struggling as an international student at Carleton University for years, working odd jobs ranging from shelf stocker at Loblaw's to security guard at various stores, and many more. Stephen did whatever he had to in order to make ends meet, and then some.

The atrociously high tuition rates that the school charged international students made Stephen's life a living hell, and now that he was a permanent resident, he was euphoric about his change of status. No more paying through the nose for school. This semester, Stephen's sex life was virtually nonexistent. He hadn't gotten laid in ages. Life was meant to be lived and enjoyed, what Stephen had been doing wasn't living but merely surviving. It was time for the lonely, brilliant Haitian scholar to find out how the other half lived...

Stephen remembered his recent encounter with a young man named Yassin Okafor, whom he met while working security at Walmart. Tall, lanky and dark-skinned, Yassin Okafor was handsome in a way that was unique to those hailing from the realm of West African masculinity. The two of them had become good friends, always at the front of the store, one working security while the other worked as a cart guy. One night, after work, Yassin invited Stephen over to chill, since they both had the day off the next day, and Stephen acquiesced.

Stephen and Yassin hung out outside of work, even chilling at each other's schools. Yassin was taking up neuroscience at the University of Ottawa, and intended to be a doctor. The tall, handsome Nigerian Muslim student had a complex life, to say the least. Yassin had a mixed-race daughter, Amelia, with a young red-haired White woman named Donna Barstow. From what Stephen gathered, Donna was a problematic woman with anger issues, and her racist parents disapproved of her relationship with Yassin, simply because he was Black. Yassin and Donna were separated at the moment. Stephen didn't know how the Nigerian brother did it, given his weirdly complex life, but somehow Yassin kept his sanity...

"Hey, handsome, I can tell you haven't had any in a while," Yassin said, as he and Stephen sat in his living room, at his apartment in the Meadowlands area of Ottawa, chilling while drinking Alexander Keith's beer. Stephen nodded, and looked at his good friend. Yassin looked great in an old blue T-shirt and boxers, while Stephen still had his security uniform on. The young Haitian scholar felt totally relaxed, and when Yassin drew closer, Stephen was chill about it. Stephen was forthrightly bisexual, and although he definitely preferred the ladies, some manly fun once in a while was okay with him.

"My brother, I'm down for whatever," Stephen replied, and Yassin grinned, then kissed him. Stephen kissed Yassin back, and just like that, the two young Black men began undressing before getting their freak on. Stephen admired Yassin's lean, muscular body. When Stephen dealt with men, he liked them dark-skinned, manly, and normal-looking and normal-sounding. Meaning he didn't like effeminate bozos with weird voices and girly mannerisms. Oh, and Stephen preferred other bisexual Black men because they wouldn't try to dissuade him from dealing with women or 'gay him up.' Yassin was just his type of guy, and Stephen was glad to enjoy a manly good time with him.

"Stephen, can you handle all of this?" Yassin asked his Haitian lover, smiling cunningly, and Stephen grinned and began stroking his sex. Yassin was well-endowed, quite thick, and Stephen couldn't wait to feel him. Stephen took Yassin into his mouth and sucked his dick greedily. Later, Yassin grabbed Stephen's dick and stroked him to full hardness, and then reached for condoms and lube. Face down and ass up, Stephen stroked his dick and moaned softly as Yassin began fucking him, working that big dark Nigerian dick of his into the big and tall young Haitian man's tight ass...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Stephen cried out, and Yassin grinned, grabbing the burly Haitian stud's dreads and smacking his ass while slamming his big dick into him. Whether he dealt sexually with women or men, Yassin preferred a somewhat plump body on his mates, he found curvy women and husky men more fun to fuck than those who were skin and bones. Also, in Yassin's experience, husky men and plump women had tighter holes. Just a bisexual Nigerian Muslim brother's preference, that's all...

"Give me that ass, my dude," Yassin roared as he fucked Stephen energetically, filling the Haitian stud's ass with his dick. At some point, Yassin put Stephen on all fours, raised his legs in the air and looked into his chestnut eyes as he rammed his dick up the bigger man's ass. Stephen moaned and groaned as Yassin filled him up, showing him what he'd been missing. The two young Black men fucked and sucked the night away, and then woke up with big smiles on their faces...

"Now that's what I call breakfast," Yassin said, as he admired the trays full of plates of omelets, hot dogs, buttered bread, bananas and orange juice that Stephen managed to whip up while he was showering. Stephen grinned, and then Yassin sat down. The two young men ate breakfast and bantered about work, school and life. Stephen told Yassin about the eventful day he'd had, and something his Haitian lover casually mentioned suddenly piqued the Nigerian Muslim stud's interest...

"Stephen, my man, I think you should holler at this Malika chick, I think the mother hen wants the D, I see her holler at lots of hunky guys when I visit your school library," Yassin said, and Stephen laughed, considering his buddy's words. The two of them hung out for the rest of the day, chilling at the Saint Laurent Mall, and then they went to watch the new Taraji P. Henson movie Proud Mary. Afterwards, they exchanged a brother-man hug and parted ways.

"Hello, Malika, this is Stephen, I'd love to help you out with the committee, we should help our fellow Africans at Carleton, talk to you later, my fine sister," Stephen said, speaking into Malika's voicemail. After his conversation and encounter with Yassin, Stephen felt giddy with energy and confident. A lot of people thought that gay men and bisexual men were never nervous around hot women. This simply wasn't true. Stephen, who feels attracted to certain sexy ladies, definitely feels nervous around them, even though he also appreciated male bodies. That's what it means to be a bisexual man, after all.

"As Salaam Alaikum, Stephen, it's Malika, we should have coffee and discuss things, talk to you soon, my handsome brother," read the text message from Malika. Stephen smiled, and then replied. Thusly, he and Malika made plans to see each other. They met the following day, grabbing coffee at Bridgehead restaurant in downtown Ottawa. What started out as a conversation about African student politics, campus administrative obstructionism and the like quickly turned into an exercise in flirtation...

"You look beautiful in Hijab, sister," Stephen said, as he admired Malika Diallo, who did indeed look fine. Clad in a Black leather jacket over a long-sleeved Black shirt and traditional Islamic feminine full-length Black skirt, her hair tucked away under a dark gray Hijab, Malika looked beautiful. Stephen didn't care if the lady was over forty, and probably old enough to be his mama. Malika's got one hell of a big booty on her, I can tell even with that Islamic skirt on, Stephen thought with a wicked smile.

"And you are one flirtatious brother," Malika replied, smiling bashfully, and when her eyes met Stephen's, he saw a sexy, almost dangerous light in them. When Malika brushed her hand against his, an emboldened Stephen laid his hand on top of hers. The two of them exchanged a smile, and then, when Malika suggested that they continue this elsewhere, Stephen nodded. Linking her arm with Stephen's, Malika exited Bridgehead with him, a big smile on her face.

"When we get over there, you must do as I say," Malika said, her face inches from Stephen's, as they boarded the 85 bus heading to Carling. Stephen nodded, and then kissed her. On this packed bus, full of men and women of all hues leaving the downtown core of Ottawa for the outlying suburbs, people were shocked to see a tall, handsome and dreadlocked young Black man making out with a curvaceous, Hijab-wearing, brown-skinned Muslim woman who was at least a decade his senior. Stephen and Malika didn't care, and groped each other happily...

"I like a bossy woman," Stephen replied, and Malika kissed him, then grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze. Stephen grinned, for he loved having his ass squeezed, whether by a hot, curvy lady like Malika, or a manly hunk like Yassin. As soon as they reached Malika's place, a nice two-bedroom apartment located not far from IKEA, the two of them got down and dirty. Malika sat on the couch, and hiked up her long, traditional Islamic skirt, giving the eager Stephen a flash of her bright pink panties...

"What in hell are you waiting for, Stephen, a damn invitation?" Malika demanded, and Stephen grinned, then knelt before her. Spreading Malika's thick brown thighs, Stephen brought his face between them and inhaled sharply, loving the scent of her womanhood. Gently he pulled down her panties, revealing her wet, hairy mound. Without further ado, Stephen began eating Malika's pussy, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. He hadn't had any pussy in a while and wanted to make up for lost time...

"So enticing," Stephen paused to say, as he ate Malika's pussy. By then, Malika had removed her top, and was rubbing her tits while moaning softly. Stephen teased her clitoris with his tongue and slid two fingers into her pussy. Malika's curvy body shuddered violently as Stephen's relentless licking, probing and teasing of her pussy finally proved to be too much for her. Driven over the edge of passion, Malika cried out, her wet, hairy pussy practically pulsating as hot girly cum oozed out of her sweet spot...

"Hmm, you're uncut but I will still taste your dick," Malika said to Stephen, a wicked smile on her face. They resumed their fun a little while later, after she came down from cloud nine. They were in Malika's bedroom, and the curvy, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed beauty looked absolutely hot, sitting astride Stephen and stroking his dick. The young Haitian held his breath as the freaky African Muslim woman leaned over and took him into his mouth. As Malika began sucking his dick and caressing his balls, Stephen closed his eyes.

"This feels nice," Stephen murmured, enjoying himself as Malika sucked his dick. In most of his encounters, Stephen was the one pleasuring his lovers. He liked to suck a hard dick and lick a wet pussy, and he always placed his lovers pleasure above his own. Malika seemed to really enjoy sucking him off, and Stephen found this a pleasant surprise. Most of the females he'd been with had no passion for sucking dick, which he found baffling. Malika was different from the rest, and Stephen found this absolutely terrific. She sucked him until he was harder than a rock...

"Fuck me," Malika demanded, as she rolled a condom on Stephen's dick, and rubbed him against her crotch. Stephen nodded, and pulled her close, thrusting upward and slamming his dick into her. Stephen looked into Malika's eyes as he fucked her, and he admired this freaky, curvy, wild woman who rode him hard, her big breasts swaying this way and that, a certain heat radiating outward from her pussy as her mound gripped his dick.

"Ride me, freaky mama," Stephen said with a smile as he fucked her hard. Malika supported herself by resting her hands on her lover's broad shoulders, and she rode him hard. Stephen wasn't as experienced as Malika would like, but the chubby, handsome young Haitian managed to dick Malika down good and proper with his thick dick. After riding Stephen for a good half an hour, Malika came for the second time that evening, and rolled off of her lover, feeling tired but alive and tingly in all the right spots...

"Well, you didn't disappoint, handsome, we are definitely going to be seeing more of each other," Malika said to Stephen, who nodded and kissed her hand. A little while later, Stephen got dressed and exited Malika's apartment, and then headed to the nearest bus station, to catch a ride back to the west end of Ottawa. What a day, Stephen thought to himself, smiling as he rode the bus. Who says one's life has to be boring in the City of Ottawa?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Malika, Stephen & Yassin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds