• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kal Owusu, King of London

Kal Owusu, King of London

Khalif "Kal" Owusu is a young Muslim gentleman looking for adventure, and by hook or by crook, he's determined to find it. Born in the City of London, England, to a White British mother and a Ghanaian Muslim immigrant father, he grew up in Sussex, a quaint middle-class neighborhood. His father Sharif Owusu and his mother Donna Hanson-Owusu tried their best to provide him with a loving home, sending him to private schools and giving him the opportunities that they lacked. It was their first mistake...

As a result of lifelong pampering, Kal Owusu grew up sheltered from most of life's harsh realities, and only realized this after starting his higher education journey. After a rather boring first year at Middlesex University, Kal Owusu yearned to explore life outside London, U.K. that's how he ended up enrolling at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. At first glance, the Capital of Canada seemed like a boring place, but Kal, free of his parents influence at last, knew he could find some fun if he tried.

Kal Owusu sensed that underneath the veneer of Canadian civility, the City of Ottawa was brimming with tension. The young brother noticed that the Canadian capital was fairly diverse, with lots of Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Indians and Latinos mingling with the European-descended population. Still, these people had their issues with one another, just like folks from anywhere on the planet. I can have fun here, Kal thought to himself.

As part of the student exchange program, Kal Stephen was paying the same tuition rates as Canadian students at Carleton University, and had thousands of leftover tuition dollars sitting in his brand-new Royal Bank of Canada student account. What's a mixed brother to do with that? Kal tried dating some of the campus gals, and found them dull and boring. The stylish, moneyed brother from London, U.K. required something wilder...

What took you so long?" Maia Gee asked, looking at the big and tall, decidedly dapper, light-skinned young Black man who stood at her doorstep. Kal Owusu stood there, clad in a Black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black Timberland boots. The stylish brother looked a bit out of place in this seedy neighborhood, located off of Marier Avenue near Montreal Road in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Yet, he was exactly where he wanted to be...

"Had a bit of trouble finding the place, I'm from Barrhaven, you see," Kal replied, and as he spoke, Maia detected the faintest traces of a British accent. This one was definitely from out of town, and even smelled like money. Nodding, she stepped aside to let him in. Better late than never, Maia thought with a wan smile. Indeed, they'd been talking on the phone all morning, for this was supposedly Kal's first time coming to a lady like her, and he had a lot of questions.

Maia Gee ( not her real name ) advertised her services as an escort and occasional dominatrix on the back pages of several seedy Ottawa newspapers, and had been known to perform at a certain dungeon located in the east end of Ottawa. Standing five feet eleven inches tall, with mahogany-hued skin, the short-haired, curvy and statuesque Black woman had a stunning presence, and she damn well knew it. At the age of forty, Maia could pass for someone at least a decade younger, thanks to working out and good genes. To her local fans, Maia Gee was the Black Amazon, and they accepted no substitute...

"Welcome to my lair, handsome, now, business before pleasure," Maia said, and she nodded meaningfully and Kal nodded. He pulled an envelope out of his wallet, containing three hundred dollars. Maia took it from him, smiled and then led him to the house's basement. Kal had come to the lair of Maia Gee for both pleasure and pain, claiming he wanted both sex and the fetish stuff. Well, this was right up Maia Gee's alley...

"I have a few ground rules, handsome, I don't swing without a condom, and I don't like the rough stuff too much, and I require my clients to be gentlemen, or it's a no-go, are we clear?" Maia Gee asked, looking into Kal's eyes. Nodding, the young man smiled, trying to project confidence even though, inside, he felt quite nervous. It's one thing to watch steamy Black porn and interracial porn on one's computer, and quite another to be in the presence of the sort of dangerously gorgeous Black lady who performed in such videos...

"I am all for respecting your rules, Madam Maia," Kal replied, all proper and British, and Maia Gee smiled. The louts that she usually dealt with, middle-aged Canadian males for the most part, were nothing like this tall, handsome, well-dressed and polite young biracial man. Maia looked at Kal and smiled, pleased by his words and apparent nervousness. This was going to be so much fun...

"Relax, handsome, you're in good hands," Maia Gee reassured Kal, and then, just like that, she drew closer to him. Kal was three inches taller than her, but Maia definitely dominated their sexual activities from the get-go. Undressing slowly, in a deliberately sensual manner, Maia revealed her curvy, dark-skinned, voluptuous body to the mixed brother, who looked at her the way a hungry man looks at a feast. Smiling, Maia ordered him to undress, and Kal did as he was told...

"You are one beautiful lady," Kal said, and Maia grinned as he tentatively reached for her breasts, then began caressing them. Gently he rubbed them, and then kissed them. Maia was surprised when Kal kissed a path from her breasts to her belly, then paused, asking her if he could proceed. Maia, who was used to dealing with males who only thought of their pleasure, nodded. Gently, Kal spread her thighs and then buried his face there. Just like that, he began eating her pussy...

"Hmm, this feels nice," Maia murmured, and she lay on the bed, surprisingly getting pleasured by this shy, handsome brother. Kal ate her pussy with gusto, flicking his tongue over her clitoris and sliding his fingers into her wetness. Maia found herself moaning softly as Kal worked his magic on her, his apparent shyness gone, and he ate her out like a pro. A little while later, Maia found herself squealing in delight as she came, thanks to the ministrations of Kal's wicked tongue...

"You do that so well," Kal said, a little while later, as Maia grabbed his dick and began sucking on it. After coming down from cloud nine, her pussy tingly from Kal's tongue lashing, Maia found herself craving this handsome stud who was full of surprises. When Maia sucked Kal's dick, she did it with a passion that surprised them both. When the young man warned her that he was about to cum, Maia eagerly continued sucking on him, and as Kal came, she happily tasted his manly essence...

"I got lots of fun in store for us, handsome," Maia replied, as she licked Kal's cum. Later, the young man found out exactly how freaky the Black Amazon could be. The voluptuous gal got on all fours and shook her big Black ass at him. Kal positioned himself behind her, and caressed her big butt while rolling a condom on his hard dick. With a swift thrust, Kal pushed his hard dick into Maia's pussy, and began fucking her from behind...

Kal gripped Maia's wide hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. Hot damn, Maia was so beautiful, exotic and freaky, and he couldn't get enough of her. Maia's pussy gripped his dick tightly, and her big ass kept grinding against his groin, giving the younger man a great visual to work with as he fucked her. Maia cried out in pleasure as Kal fucked her, and the sounds she made turned him on even more. What a woman...

"Hot damn, you're amazing," Kal said, after riding Maia's ass for a while. The sexy mature Black gal looked at him and grinned, and then excused herself. Kal watched as Maia got up, and then headed for a nearby drawer, and came back with a few unique items. Kal watched as Maia stroked an object of a decidedly phallic nature, and winked at him...

"Hmm, you're going to love it, handsome, don't be nervous," Maia said to a nervous Kal, as she donned her strap-on dildo. Maia locked eyes with Kal, and then ordered him to get on all fours. After a brief hesitation, Kal did as he was told. Maia took some lubricant and playfully smacked Kal's cute, high-yellow buttocks. Kal winced and Maia spread his ass cheeks and began lubricating his asshole.

"Be gentle with me, Madam Maia," Kal pleaded, feeling equally nervous and excited as the sultry Black woman stroked her strap-on dildo, a wicked smile on her face. Maia lubricated the dildo, and then came after Kal. In total dominatrix mode now, Maia grabbed Kal by the hips and held him into place as she pushed her dildo into his asshole. A sharp groan escaped the young man's lips as the bossy gal began fucking his ass with her phallic toy...

"Shut the fuck up and give me that ass, my high-yellow brother," Maia shouted in a demanding tone, and she bucked her hips, shoving the dildo deeper into Kal's ass. The young man cried out as he got fucked, feeling like the dildo was splitting his ass apart, and Maia went to town on him, smacking his bum and berating him while fucking him real hard. Kal screamed and squealed, beyond caring about the rules of masculinity at this point. Maia fucked him good, totally owning his ass, and Kal moaned, feeling abased and yet, totally loving it.

"Damn, Madam Maia, my ass is never going to be the same, but thank you," Kal said to Maia, after taking a shower, and getting dressed. Maia Gee looked at Kal and smiled, and then gave the mixed brother from London a heartfelt hug. Kal nodded, wished the lady a lovely day, and then walked out of her place with a big smile on his face. For the first time in a while, Kal felt really good, and looked at Ottawa with a new gleam in his gaze. He was definitely going to enjoy himself a lot in the Canadian Capital...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kal Owusu, King of London

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds