• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Dominatrix for Ethiopians

Somali Dominatrix for Ethiopians

"Good Muslim girls aren't supposed to mess around with Christian guys, especially the ones who are teaching them," Nabila Osman's best friend Fatima Yassin reminded her, and the young Somali-American Muslim woman nodded sagely, as though heeding her friend's words. The sarcastic glint in Nabila's golden brown eyes told her friend Fatima otherwise. Fatima sighed, knowing that her favorite stubborn Somali Muslim gal pal was not about to heed her words of wisdom, and would instead continue along her chosen path...

"Fatima, get real, the men of our faith waltz all over town with those white girls in short skirts whom we both know sure as hell aren't Muslim, and yet we're supposed to be docile and obedient, and just wait for them to come to their senses and choose us? Fuck that shit," Nabila retorted, in a truly heated, borderline angry tone of voice. Once more Fatima sighed, and when she next addressed Fatima, her tone was borderline icy...

"Nabila, do what you want but be prepared to suffer the consequences," Fatima said, and she rolled her eyes at Nabila, who grinned and shrugged. They knew how to push each other's buttons like only best friends could. The two young Muslim women were seated at a Starbucks located within walking distance of the University of Minnesota campus. A welcome interlude of sorts, between classes. The place was popular with students and working professionals operating in downtown Minneapolis, mainly due to its diverse, friendly staff.

For lack of a better term, this particular Starbucks was Fatima and Nabila's favorite watering hole, of sorts. They'd been coming here since they met freshman year, during Intro to Civil Engineering. They were two of only eleven female students in a classroom of thirty, and the only Muslims. The two young women forged an incredible bond, and supported each other through thick and thin. Four years later, they were still going strong, and hanging out in the same place...

"Fatima, I know you mean well but it's my life," Nabila Osman replied, and she gently laid her hand on Fatima's, and smiled. Fatima forced a brave smile, and nodded. She kind of felt guilty for not supporting Nabila, since Nabila had been her strongest supporter when she got engaged to her beloved Mahmoud Ali, a handsome young Mauritanian Muslim whom she fell in love with. The heart wants what the heart wants, Fatima reminded herself.

Fatima's family originally came from Palestine and like a lot of Arabs, they had a dislike of Africans. They found Fatima's relationship with Mahmoud downright scandalous and unacceptable. Mahmoud, who was born and raised in the City of Nouakchott, Mauritania, came to the University of Minnesota as an international student. Fatima Yassin met Mahmoud Ali during a meeting for Muslim students at U of M, and the two of them fell in love. For ages, their relationship was kept secret, known only to Fatima's best friend Nabila Osman, and with good reasons.

Alas, eventually, Fatima's parents Mohamed and Noor Yassin learned the truth. They were incensed when they found out about Mahmoud the tall, dark-skinned young man from Mauritania and their precious daughter Fatima, to put it mildly. Fatima's only saving grace was that she'd been renting a place with her best friend Nabila, otherwise her life would have been forfeit. Bad things happen to young Muslim women whose families disapprove of their relationships.

Fatima Yassin was not about to go down like so many other young women from similar backgrounds, and she had the full support of her lover Mahmoud and her best friend Nabila. After receiving death threats, the young interracial Muslim couple moved out into an apartment in the Golden Valley suburb of Minneapolis. Mahmoud recently proposed to Fatima, who happily accepted. Through it all, Nabila supported her best friend, and now she was kind of pissed at Fatima's lack of support for her relationship...

"Fatima, Yohannes Gemeda makes me happy, when I'm with him, I feel like I can fly," Nabila said, and a dreamy look crept into the young woman's beautiful face. Fatima nodded, and gave her best friend's hand a firm squeeze. The two young women exchanged a smile, and then gathered their belongings. They walked the short distance to the University of Minnesota campus, one of the busiest spots in all of metropolitan Minneapolis, and headed to class.

"Well, Nabila, I wish you and Yohannes much happiness, and don't forget to invite me to the wedding," Fatima teased, and Nabila playfully slapped her shoulder, then gave her a hug. They headed to Engineering Dynamics, a fourth-year civil engineering class taught by Professor Yohannes Gemeda, formerly of Ethiopia, and one of a few Black male professors at the University of Minnesota. Nabila beamed when she saw Mr. Gemeda, and waved at him. The prof smiled at her and nodded, and then spoke to the entire class.

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, this afternoon we're going to focus on your fourth-year engineering projects," Professor Gemeda said, and all eyes were on the professor as he spoke about the ins and outs of the defining project of these students academic careers. Six feet three inches tall, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, clad in a Black leather vest over a white silk shirt, Black silk pants and Black Timberland boots, Professor Gemeda cut a dashing figure. Many students, female and male, had crushes on him, but the forty-something academic only had eyes for one lady...

As was her custom, Nabila Osman sat on the front row, next to a bunch of bored-looking White guys, and her best friend Fatima Yassin, of course. This class's gender demographics were a bit better than freshman year. Thirty six students, including seventeen females, three Latinos, six Arabs, five African Americans and two Asians. Everyone else was some variety of Caucasian, as was to be expected of the population of the Great Lakes region.

"Focus on the lesson plan and stop gawking at the professor's crotch," Fatima whispered into Nabila's ear, and the young Somali Muslim woman giggled, and busied herself taking notes. As class went on, Professor Gemeda spoke, but Nabila didn't really listen. She kept thinking about all the mean and sexy things that she and Yohannes did the last time the two of them got together for some wicked, kinky fun...

"You're not like any woman I've ever known," Yohannes said to Nabila, as the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned and curvy young Somali Muslim woman walked up to him, stark naked, those dangerous curves of hers begging for his attention. Nabila leaned against the kitchen counter, and gestured for Yohannes to come to her. The tall, hunky middle-aged professor didn't know it but he was about to learn a thing or two...

"I'm one of a kind, babes," Nabila replied, and she grabbed Yohannes face and kissed him full and deep. Gently he embraced her, loving the feel of her curvy body against his. Yohannes caressed Nabila's thick round ass, and pinched her cheeks. He was surprised when Nabila grabbed his dick, and began stroking it, getting him good and hard within moments...

"You are pure fire," Yohannes said, watching as Nabila stroked his dick, then got on her knees and took him into her mouth. Yohannes, who was born in the City of Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, was astonished when he met Nabila. Ethiopians and Somalis had a complex relationship back in the Horn of Africa. Both countries had gone to war with one another, and even though they sometimes intermarried, relationships between Ethiopians and Somalis remained tense, to say the least.

Nabila Osman, who was born in the City of Duluth, Minnesota, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, definitely didn't carry herself like the Somali women whom Yohannes grew up around back in Ethiopia. The young Somali American Muslim woman was freaky and sexy, and although she wore the Hijab, she often wore it with tight-fitting long sleeved T-shirts and leather pants, flaunting her curves, and big booty. This gal reveled in her sexuality, flaunting it, and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Hmm, you smell good down below," Nabila said, and she began sucking Yohannes dick with gusto, causing the Ethiopian hunk to feel weak in the knees. Nabila's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked Yohannes dick, and when he warned her that he was about to cum, she just kept on sucking. When Yohannes came, groaning and moaning loudly, Nabila stuck her finger up his butt hole and drained him of his precious manly seed.

"You know my sweet spots," Yohannes said, almost breathlessly, and Nabila grinned and rose to her feet. When she kissed him this time, he tasted himself on her lips. The two of them continued with their fun, and this time, Nabila showed Yohannes what she was working with. Ever since Nabila told Yohannes that she was into BDSM, especially female domination and bondage play, it added a freaky, wild and exciting new dimension to their lovemaking...

"You got no idea what you're in for," Nabila said, in a voice oozing with raw sexuality and danger. Yohannes pulled her close and kissed her, and she pushed him away, playfully smacking his face. Yohannes blinked, and then Nabila pounced on him. Being tall, curvy and strongly built made Nabila something akin to an Amazon, and she fiercely wrestled Yohannes down, getting on top of him. Nabila straddled Yohannes face, smothering him with her big ass.

"I love this ass," Yohannes said, and he began eating Nabila's ass like his life depended on it. Yohannes, who grew up surrounded by submissive women browbeaten by patriarchal Islam and rigid Christian orthodoxy, found female domination a welcome and erotic diversion. Stroking his hard dick, Yohannes buried his tongue deep inside Nabila's asshole, loving the way she smelled and tasted.

"Shut up and eat my ass, professor, I'm the boss of you today," Nabila said harshly, and Yohannes did as he was told. As the professor ate her ass, Nabila fingered her wet, hairy pussy. This was a lot of fun, and she loved the feel of Yohannes tongue deep in her ass. After riding his face for a while, she decided to try something else. Turning around, Nabila rolled off of Yohannes face, and reached for his long, hard dick. Without further ado, Nabila grabbed a condom, and rolled it on Yohannes fuck stick...

"Fuck me," Nabila demanded, as she rubbed Yohannes dick against her pussy, and the older man bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into her. Nabila bit her lip and closed her eyes as Yohannes thick dick entered her, and just like that, she resumed riding him. Yohannes reached for Nabila's hips but she batted his hands away, preferring to rest her hands on his shoulders, her breasts swaying this way and that as she rode him. The Ethiopian brother's dick throbbed inside the bossy Somali gal's juicy pussy, and it felt oh-so good...

"Dammit, you're trying to kill me with that pussy," Yohannes said, somewhat tiredly, much later, after he and Nabila ( seemingly ) wore each other out. After hours of lovemaking, Yohannes sighed happily, his lean, muscular and dark-skinned body glowing with sweat. Nabila nestled against him, on her living room carpet, and she playfully tugged on his chest hairs, grinning lustfully at him.

"I still got plans for you, handsome," Nabila said, smiling nastily, and Yohannes felt a shiver down his spine, and nodded. Nabila got up, and Yohannes feasted his eyes on her tall, Amazonian body, specifically her big dark booty, as she walked away. When Nabila came back, Yohannes was delighted to see that she was wearing his favorite strap-on dildo. Nodding, he assumed the position as she came forward, dripping with menace, sexiness, and raw feminine power.

"Happy to take it, ma'am," Yohannes said, and in defiance of millennia of Ethiopian atavism, the tall, strongly built Ethiopian professor bent over for the bossy young Somali woman whom he simply could not resist. Nabila grinned as she watched Yohannes bend over for her, and she playfully slapped his cute ass. Spreading Yohannes ass cheeks wide open, Nabila lubricated him with Aveeno cream, and then pushed the dildo into his ass.

"If more of you African men bent over for your women, from time to time, the world would be a better place," Nabila said, laughing as she grabbed Yohannes by the hips and leaned into him, working the dildo into his ass. Yohannes moaned and groaned as Nabila fucked him up the ass, working the Ethiopian hunk over until he cried out, begging for mercy, half an hour later. Nabila slowly pulled the dildo out of Yohannes ass, and tossed it aside. My work here is done, Nabila thought with complete and utter satisfaction.

"Quit daydreaming about your beau, you can fuck him after class," Fatima Ali whispered into Nabila Osman's ear, and the young Somali Muslim woman gasped, and blinked. Being snatched out of her lust-filled reverie, reminiscing about the freaky things she did with her boo during their last sexual encounter had that effect on her. Nabila shot Fatima a reproachful look, then resumed taking notes.

"That fine man is so going to get it," Nabila Osman said quietly, and she continued to take notes, even as her gaze continued to zero in on Professor Yohannes Gemeda's ass, which looked amazing in his black silk pants. Nabila looked at the time on her phone, and grinned. Only forty five minutes left, and this was Yohannes last class of the day. Tonight, they'd go to a nice dinner, and then go home to fuck each other's brains out. A fine way to end a typically boring Monday...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Dominatrix for Ethiopians

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds