• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in Minnesota

Black Cuckolding in Minnesota

Meet Karima Ali-Rosenthal, a forty-something Somali-American Muslim woman living in the City of Duluth, Minnesota. She's six-foot-one, curvy and big-bottomed, with mahogany-hued skin and neatly braided Black hair. Karima is a woman leading a double life, although you definitely wouldn't know it to look at her. By day she is a contract instructor at Duluth Community College, and by night, she is a freaky woman who dabbles into all sorts of kinky activities. The kind that would shock a lot of people...

A long time ago, Karima discovered in herself a penchant for sexual sadism and domination. Simply put, she felt sexual pleasure from inflicting sensual pain upon others. This led her to explore the world of BDSM, where Karima quickly discovered that she was a dominatrix. Karima enjoyed dominating both men and women, and has a thing for pushing boundaries. Most men initially find her sexy but soon discover her scary side and flee. Fortunately, not all men are turned off by scary, freaky women...

Karima is happily married to Paul Rosenthal, a tall, slim, silver-haired and green-eyed Caucasian man in his late forties. The two of them met as students at the University of Minnesota decades ago, fell in love and got married. The fact that Paul was Jewish and Karima was Muslim irked a lot of people, but the odd couple refused to let the haters stop them. Like Karima, Paul is an outwardly mundane man, a respected lawyer, but behind closed doors, he becomes something else altogether, much to Karima's delight.

Known to many of the movers and shakers across the City of Duluth, Karima Ali-Rosenthal and Paul Rosenthal are pillars of the community, but they are also avid swingers who also dabble into the BDSM lifestyle. This suits them just fine because Paul is forthrightly bisexual and Karima is fully supportive of him, going pretty far to enable him in his choice of activities. For the man she loves, it's the least Karima could do...

"Hmmm, I like watching Black men get butt-fucked by White men," Karima said coyly, and the voluptuous, dark-skinned gal grinned and fingered her pussy as she watched her husband Paul having some fun with Steve Clayton, a handsome young Black man whom Karima met while volunteering at the local public library. Steve was moping over the problems he was having with Deirdre, the White chick he was currently dating. Karima introduced Steve to her hubby Paul, who made him forget about Deirdre...

Steve was big and tall, ruggedly handsome, with dark brown skin and neat dreads. The University of Minnesota student was exactly the sort of brother that both Karima and Paul found very appealing. Karima usually liked to sample the young men, mostly Black and brown, whom she brought home for her husband Paul, but this time, she let him have first dibs. Paul hadn't had male ass in a while and wanted to make up for lost time...

"Oh yes, your ass is so tight," Paul murmured as he bent Steve over and worked his thick pale cock into his ass. The young Black man moaned softly, stroking his big dark dick as Paul's cock invaded his asshole. Karima winked at Steve, and continued to masturbate while watching the hot man-to-man action between her hubby and the hunky brother. For Karima, this was indeed the greatest show on earth...

"Damn, that cock feels big," Steve groaned, and Paul rammed his cock up his ass, loving the feel of a young Black man's asshole around his cock. Ever since Paul could remember, he found himself sexually aroused by both Black men and Black women. An avowed bisexual, Paul had lots of fun with both Black males and Black females before settling down with Karima, that rare breed of Black woman who was okay with male bisexuality. Thanks to her, he got to indulge himself...a lot.

"Flip him on his back, Paul, this is so hot," Karima hollered, and Paul and Steve heeded her words. Steve found himself on his back, and Paul resumed plowing the big and tall young Black man's asshole with his thick White cock. Steve screamed, and continued to stroke himself while getting pounded by Paul, and his screams were sweet music to both Paul and Karima's ears. Indeed, they got off on both pain and pleasure, this dynamic, freaky duo...

"I want to ride you, Paul," Steve said, and Paul grinned, and then looked at Karima, who nodded. The two men switched positions. Paul lay flat on the carpeted floor of the Rosenthal household living room, stroking his thick pale cock, and Steve climbed on top of him. The big and tall young Black man impaled himself on the older White dude's cock and began riding the hell out of him. Paul playfully smacked Steve's ass and fucked him good, slamming his cock into his ass.

"Can I cut in?" Karima asked, clearing her throat loudly, and Steve and Paul looked up, to see the bodacious bossy Black woman standing there, with a strap-on dildo jutting from between her thick dark thighs. Paul nodded and Steve smiled. After Steve finished riding Paul's dick, it was Karima's turn to have a go with his ass. The sultry Amazonian Black gal bent the young Black man over and lubricated his ass, then pushed the dildo into him.

"Hmm, this is so hot," Paul said, stroking his dick after taking off the condom he'd used while fucking Steve. Watching a sexy Black Muslim woman fucking a young Black man with a strap-on dildo really turned on the middle-aged bisexual White man. Steve moaned softly as Karima gripped him by the hips and fucked him with her strap-on dildo. Karima fucked Steve until the burly young Black man tapped out and begged for mercy...

"Hmm, I am still horny," Karima declared, as she tossed aside the strap-on dildo. The tall Black Amazon looked at her husband Paul, who was stroking his semi-hard dick, then at Steve, the freaky young Black man she'd just fucked. Husband and wife exchanged a smile, and a nod. Karima gestured for Steve to come to her, and the young man got up, a hesitant look on his face.

"Go for it, Steve, Karima is one hot mama," Paul said encouragingly, and the young Black man stroked his big dark dick as he looked at the voluptuous, dark-skinned mature Black woman standing before him. Grinning, Karima grabbed Steve's dick and began stroking it. Without further ado, she got on her knees and began sucking on Steve's dick. Sucking the brother's dick with gusto, Karima got him hard in no time, and then the fun really began for Steve...

"Hot damn, Karima, you are pure fire," Steve said, as he bent Karima over, and admired her thick dark booty. Gently he caressed her ass, and then pushed his dick into her, after taking the new condom that Paul offered him. Gripping Karima's wide hips, Steve worked his thick dark dick into her pussy. Paul grabbed a new condom and lube, and came up behind Steve. Just like that, Paul pushed his pale cock into Steve's ass, and resumed fucking the young Black man like there was no tomorrow...

"I'll fuck you as hard as you fuck my wife," Paul whispered into Steve's ear as he rammed his pale cock into his ass. Steve groaned, feeling Paul's thick cock filling his asshole. Bucking his hips, Steve shoved his dick deep into Karima's pussy and fucked her hard, causing the freaky Black woman to squeal and moan. Just like that, the three of them fucked and sucked the night away. Black dick went into Black pussy, and White dick went into Black male ass. A new kind of interracial fun and kinky swirl was explored, and it turned out to be a lot of fun for all involved...

"Thanks for a great night, guys, I definitely want to see you again," Steve said to Paul Rosenthal and Karima Ali-Rosenthal as he got ready to leave. Paul and Karima nodded graciously at their young friend, thanked him in turn and sent him on his way. Steve got into his car and drove away, feeling good. He checked his cell phone and saw something which made him smile. Deirdre, his favorite blonde was waiting for him at home, naked and horny. Life is good, Steve thought with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in Minnesota

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds