• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in Kanata

Black Cuckolding in Kanata

For the first twenty years of Vern Anglin's life, he hated himself for being bisexual, something which had much to do with his strict Mormon upbringing. After graduating from Brigham Young University with a business administration degree, he left behind his native Utah and estranged parents and moved to distant Ontario, Canada. Over the next ten years, Vern built a new life for himself in Canada, working for the Toronto Dominion Bank, and also getting used to his new digs. It was one of the best decisions he'd ever made.

Vern is quite involved in the BDSM scene in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where his lofty height of six-foot-three, his raven hair, blue eyes and athletic good looks made him quite popular with both women and men. Recently, he got involved with the House of Debauchery, a new venue for BDSM and swinging aficionados in the Canadian capital. While there, Vern met a most remarkable couple, Kelvin Jacobson and his wife, Mariko" Hakuseki-Jacobson.

"You are a lovely couple," Vern said to Kelvin and Mariko as the three of them dined inside Creole Sensations, a nice Caribbean restaurant located close to the House of Debauchery. He admired the big and tall, handsome and well-dressed Jamaican-Canadian man and his tall, curvy, bronze-skinned, raven-haired and sharp-featured Japanese wife. A unique couple indeed, Vern thought admiringly.

These two were new to the City of Ottawa, and they had a fairly interesting background. They were both immigrants, for starters. Kelvin Jacobson came to Canada with his parents almost two decades ago, and they lived in the City of Toronto for most of his life. After graduating from Ryerson University with a computer science degree, Kelvin joined the Canadian Armed Forces, where he currently holds the rank of corporal.

Kelvin's lovely wife Mariko Hakuseki-Jacobson, was born in the City of Kobe, Japan. She moved to Vancouver, British Columbia, with her family decades ago. Mariko, who studied business management at McGill, worked as a mid-level manager for Minto, the local real estate giant. They had two lovely mixed-race daughters enrolled in local Colleges, and rented a townhouse in the nearby suburb of Kanata, Ontario. Looks like I found the cream of the crop, Vern thought with a smile.

Kelvin and his darling wife Mariko were attractive, fit, smart, and doing well, all things that Vern found appealing in the couples that he dealt with. Vern liked to pick and choose the couples that he dealt with, and liked to have everyone on the same page. There were definitely a lot of rules which he stuck to in order to keep the experiences fun, safe, and sane, for all involved.

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself, handsome," Mariko said, smiling and openly flirting with Vern in front of her husband Kelvin. Vern nodded politely, but ignored Mariko's flirtation, for he mainly had eyes for Kelvin. There were pretty women the world over, and Vern had banged his share of gorgeous ladies of all hues. Vern smiled at Mariko, even though he found her flirtation a bit off-putting, for private reasons.

When dealing with women, or men, Vern liked to do the chasing. It was just his way. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, women flocked to the tall, handsome, educated and successful banker like flies to honey. Black women, Chinese women, Indian women, White women, Vern had them all. Hell, last week he banged the hell out of a Hijab-wearing Muslim housewife originally from Sana'a, Yemen. Good times indeed...

"Cool suit, Kelvin, you look absolutely handsome in it, seriously, you must give me the name of your tailor," Vern said with a smile, ignoring Mariko's flirtation, and Kelvin nodded and smiled at him in return. The two men looked at each other, and an unasked question was promptly answered. Vern did not like to play with couples where both the male and the female were straight. He found straight men just as boring as gay men, and with good reason.

"Why, thank you Vern," Kelvin replied, and Mariko looked at her husband, and her smile vanished. To Vern, a fellow bisexual male was fun, especially if he brought his gorgeous, kinky and open-minded wife to play along. There was nothing hotter to Vern than a male/female/male threesome where the guys could fuck the woman and also fuck each other. Gay men were allergic to pussy and bored Vern, and straight men also bored him due to their fear of giving and taking dick.

Long live the endless possibilities of male bisexuality, Vern thought happily, and he licked his lips, watching as Kelvin continued to stare at him. The Jamaican brother looked absolutely delicious. Vern had been with a few bisexual Black men before, mostly tough-looking brothers whom he met on the bus or the train. Those guys usually had girlfriends, and kept their same-sex desires secret. Sex with such brothers was fun, but they never brought their girlfriends along, which bored Vern...

"Mariko, Kelvin, I think we are going to have a wonderful time together, I promise you an experience you won't forget," Vern said, and Kelvin and Mariko exchanged a smile, and nodded. At the conclusion of their dinner date, the three of them went their separate ways. Exactly twenty four hours later, Vern found himself invited to the Jacobson household for a visit, and what followed was definitely an evening for the ages...

"Mariko, suck on Kelvin's rod while I feed him some of my cock," Vern said, and he watched as the tall, curvy, sinfully sexy Japanese-Canadian MILF rose from her side of the bed, and joined the action. They were in the master bedroom of the Jacobson household, and Mariko had been playing spectator while her husband Kelvin and their new pal Vern had some manly fun together. Why watch while you could play?

"Hmm, your big White cock is delicious," Kelvin said, and Vern grinned as the tall, burly Jamaican stud grabbed his cock and began sucking on it greedily. Vern had banged a lot of brothers in his time, both from the Caribbean and Africa, and Jamaican guys were his favorites. They claimed to be one hundred percent macho and heterosexual, and a lot of them had multiple offspring by their wives and side chicks. Yet those same macho Jamaican brothers often secretly craved Kelvin and what he had to offer...

"Having fun, are we, fellas?" Mariko asked, and Kelvin winked at his wife, while Vern gave her the thumbs up sign. The hunky brother then continued to suck Vern's cock. Vern watched as Mariko grabbed Kelvin's big Black dick and began sucking on it, slowly at first, then with gusto. I wonder who sucks dick better, the husband or the wife, Vern thought naughtily as he watched the two of them. Kelvin sucked Vern's cock until the dude came, and then he drank his seed...

The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun, and Vern watched as Kelvin laid Mariko on the bed, and proceeded to lick the voluptuous Asian beauty from her head to her toes. Mariko pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy as her husband licked her down. Spreading Mariko's thick thighs wide open, Kelvin began eating her pussy. Soon Mariko began squealing as her husband Kelvin pleasured her, giving her pussy a serious tongue-lashing.

Vern sat nearby, stroking his cock as he watched Kelvin and Mariko do their thing. It was beautiful, their freaky yet tender sexing. Kelvin put Mariko on all fours and spanked her big yellow ass, then pushed his big dark dick into her pussy. Mariko moaned softly as her hubby Kelvin gripped her hips and began pounding away at her, slamming his dick into her pussy with wild abandon.

"Give me that big round ass, Mariko," Kelvin said, gripping his wife's long dark hair with one hand and holding her hip with the other while he rammed his dick into her cunt. Mariko screamed like a woman possessed, and Vern stroked his cock furiously, turned on by the spectacle he was beholding. Kelvin and Mariko seemed to have forgotten about him and were totally into each other, so Vern found himself in the enviable position of reminding them that this was a threesome, not a twosome...

"Hello beautiful, want some of this?" Vern said, as he came toward Mariko, and the sultry gal stopped screaming for a moment, and looked at the tall, pale hunk holding his big cock inches from her face. Mariko grinned, and then took Vern into her mouth, and just like that, the fun continued. Kelvin smacked Mariko's ass repeatedly as he fucked her, even as she fellated their pal Vern. Thrilled to feel Mariko's lips on his cock, Vern smiled at the Jamaican stud, admiring his technique and manly prowess...

"Hmmm, Vern, I can't wait to feel you inside of me," Mariko said, after polishing Vern's big cock with her hungry mouth and wicked tongue, and Vern smiled at her, then looked at Kelvin. The burly Jamaican hunk pulled out of his wife's pussy, and he smiled at Vern. Kelvin tossed Vern some condoms, and he made good use of them. Rolling a condom on his cock, Vern positioned himself behind Mariko, and pushed his manhood into her...

"Go for it, Vern, fuck her," Kelvin said encouragingly, and he stroked his big dark dick as he watched his freaky Asian wife get fucked by a bisexual dude with a big White cock. Vern smiled at Kelvin even as he rammed his cock into Mariko's pussy, fucking her roughly. Normally he took it easy on his first-timers, female and male, but he could tell that both Kelvin and Mariko liked the rough stuff. This was totally up his alley, because for Vern, if sex isn't rough it isn't fun...

"Oh yes, Vern, fuck me, I've always wanted to cuckold my Black husband with a well-endowed White guy," Mariko screamed viciously, and Vern laughed and spanked the freaky Asian MILF's big yellow ass while fucking her all the harder. Kelvin stroked his big Black dick as he watched his wife Mariko get taken by Vern, who fucked her harder and more roughly than Kelvin thought he would. Mariko seemed to be enjoying herself, though, and that mattered to Kelvin a great deal...

"Hmm, you got a great pussy, Mariko, but I think your husband Kelvin here needs my attention," Vern said, moments before he pulled out of her sopping wet pussy. The freaky Asian gal let out a frustrated groan, and Vern flashed her an apologetic smile, then went over to Kelvin, who was waiting for him. The two men stared at each other and grinned, and then got down to business...

"I've been wanting that BWC for ages," Kelvin said as he grabbed Vern's big White cock and stroked it. Vern smiled and pulled Kelvin close, then kissed him. They tumbled on the bed, and barely acknowledged Mariko, except to take the condoms and lube that the conscientious Asian MILF handed to them. Masculine passion is raw and untamed, and does what it wills, regardless of consequences or afterthoughts...

"Ask and you shall receive," Vern replied, and he grabbed Kelvin's big dark dick and stroked it, after he laid the Jamaican stud on his back. Kelvin raised his legs in the air, giving Vern a great visual to work with. For Vern, there was no greater pleasure than to slid his thick White cock into a bisexual Black man's tight asshole. He didn't fuck gay Black men because he preferred to fuck men who also fucked women. Bi guy for bi guys is more fun, Vern thought as he worked his cock into Kelvin's ass...

"Oh my, who would have thought that some Black men love White cock even more than we Asian women do?" Mariko said, laughing. Startled, both Kelvin and Vern looked up at her, and smiled hesitantly. The two bisexual men were about to fuck and didn't appreciate being interrupted, even by such a kinky and sexy lady. Mariko, always one to break taboos without fear or shame, grabbed her hubby's dick and began sucking on it even as she watched Vern slide his cock into Kelvin's ass...

"Oh yes, this feels good, and doubly so," Kelvin said, sighing happily as his wife Mariko sucked his big dark dick even as Vern's thick White cock filled his tight ass. The bisexual Jamaican hunk lay there, and relaxed and enjoyed as his wife and their male lover worked him over. Vern pounded away at Kelvin's ass, filling the brother's ass with his thick cock. Kelvin screamed, overly stimulated by the feel of soft feminine lips on his dick and a hard cock up his ass. It was a bisexual man's dream scenario, double the fun, and Kelvin couldn't get enough of it...

"Dammit, Kelvin, your ass is too tight for me," Vern cried out, and he pulled out of Kelvin's bum, moments before he came. Mariko yanked the condom off of Vern's cock, and stroked his cock with one hand while she continued to suck on Kelvin's dick. Groaning sharply, Kelvin cried out as he came, and when he did, Mariko drank his seed. Swiveling her head from right to left, Mariko sucked both Kelvin and Vern's tools, and the two bisexual studs sighed happily, quite pleased with her oral talents. Mariko smiled, happy to be of service...

"We should totally make this a regular event," Mariko Hakuseki-Jacobson said to her darling husband, Kelvin Jacobson, as they waved goodbye to their new friend Vern Anglin, the bisexual stud from Utah. Vern got in his car and pulled out of the Jacobson townhouse driveway, a big smile on his handsome face as he drove off into the night. As he left suburban Kanata and sped toward the City of Ottawa, Vern couldn't remember the last time had a more perfect evening. The Jacobson couple was terrific. Vern was definitely going to be visiting these two on a regular basis from now on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding in Kanata

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds