• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Jamila Ajoku of Nigeria

Jamila Ajoku of Nigeria

Tall and curvy, with rapturous mahogany skin, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass, Jamila Ajoku is a fine exemplar of West African beauty and femininity. She led a sheltered life in her hometown of Kano, in northern Nigeria. In this place, where Christians and Muslims were weary of each other, an attractive young black Muslim woman like herself was a coveted commodity. In Nigeria, both Christian and Muslim men vied for her hand, but Jamila Ajoku had much bigger plans.

Nigeria is the most populous nation in all of Africa, and an economic powerhouse. Unfortunately, strife between Nigerian Muslims and Nigerian Christians has long proven to be a destabilizing force in the country. Jamila Ajoku attended a private school where Christian students and Muslim students got along for the most part, but they were the exception rather than the rule, as far as Nigerian politics were concerned.

After graduation, Jamila Ajoku convinced her parents, Yasser and Nadia Ajoku to send her to study abroad. The young woman had always known that her destiny lay outside the boundaries of Nigeria. In places like the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom, women could be world leaders, military leaders, captains of industry and media moguls. Jamila grew up admiring African American billionaire Oprah Winfrey and wanted to be just like her. Sadly, Jamila knew that Nigeria would never allow her to become such a formidable woman.

In Nigeria, a country rich in resources, where daily life is marked by conflict due to ethnic and religious strife, the one thing that both Christians and Muslims have in common is their sexist ways. In Nigeria, even though women have made some progress and can now serve as political party leaders, police officers, college administrators and soldiers, rampant sexism still prevents women from advancing. Jamila Ajoku had beauty and brains to spare, and wasn't allow to let anything get in her way...

That's how Jamila Ajoku ended up in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, as an international student. She enrolled at Carleton University, where she majored in Business Administration and Political Science. Jamila saw herself as a big-shot, working for one of the many major U.S. or Canadian corporations or perhaps a major organization. Getting her degree from one of Canada's top universities would go a long way toward accomplishing that particular goal. Jamila promised herself to have some fun along the way, of course...

"Eat my ass, Haitian stud, if you know what's good for you," Jamila Ajoku said to her lover Daniel Darcy as she got on the bed, bent low, and spread her thick dark ass cheeks wide open. Jamila's asshole stared at Daniel like the entry to a dark cavern. Daniel's eyes widened as he beheld Jamila's asshole for the first time. The curvy Nigerian cutie whom he'd first glimpsed while working security at the Nepean Walmart had an ass like whoa, and then some.

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Daniel murmured, as he playfully smacked Jamila Ajoku's big ass, and then brought his face closer to her thick posterior. Jamila giggled softly as Daniel slid his tongue into her asshole, and began to give her butt hole a tongue bath. Sliding two fingers into her wet pussy, Jamila brought them to her lips and tasted herself. She was really horny, and Daniel's brand of ass worship was exactly what she needed.

"Oh yeah, get that tongue in there," Jamila Ajoku said in a demanding tone, and Daniel complied, working his tongue into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Ever since he could remember, Daniel had been fascinated by the black female posterior. At the age of twenty five, he had been with big-bottomed black women from many nations, including his native Haiti, Turks & Caicos Island, Guyana, and Cuba. Still, he'd never had the pleasure of sampling West African booty, until now...

From the moment Jamila Ajoku first laid eyes on Daniel Darcy, the young Nigerian woman knew that the tall, brown-skinned, Afro-sporting young Haitian man was into her. On that fateful day when they met, Jamila was wearing a black leather jacket over a black tank top and black yoga pants, in spite of the frosty Canadian winter. Daniel's eyes locked onto Jamila's big round booty, and wouldn't let go. Jamila could have sworn that she saw the Haitian brother salivate, and that's when she knew she had him in the palm of her hand...

"Hmm, I want you to fart on my face," Daniel paused to say, and Jamila, who'd been moaning softly and fingering her pussy while he ate her ass, actually gasped in shock. The young Nigerian woman turned around, and shot a certain horny Haitian brother a weird look. Daniel smiled at Jamila and winked at her, as though he was blissfully unaware of the awkwardness of his request.

"Daniel, you may love my thick Nigerian booty but my farts are killer, be careful what you ask for," Jamila retorted, and Daniel laughed, then smacked her ass, hard. Wincing, Jamila shook her head, feeling both turned on by his boldness and pissed off at his effrontery. Squeezing her anal muscles, Jamila relaxed them suddenly, releasing the fart that she hadn't even been aware of holding. Right into Daniel Darcy's hungry mouth, as luck would have it...

"Oh yes, blast those farts in my face, Jamila, I love your toxic fumes," Daniel said, and Jamila shook her head, amazed, as the Haitian stud actually began sucking her fart right out of her asshole and into his mouth. Jamila laughed, quietly astonished at how freaky and fearless Daniel was. Jamila had been with a few naughty fellas back in northern Nigeria, but none were anything like Daniel. Truly, the Haitian brother was one of a kind...

"Hmm, Daniel, if you like my ass this much, then you won't mind cleaning it with your tongue, if you do a good job, I might let you fuck me," Jamila said, after Daniel finished sucking up her farts. Daniel lay flat on the bed, and Jamila climbed on top of him, straddling his face. Just like that, Jamila began smothering Daniel's handsome face with her thick derriere, and the Haitian brother did not mind at all.

"Hmm, Jamila, you know I love this ass," Daniel said, and Jamila laughed and continued to squish him under her thick dark bum. For Daniel, Nigerian booty, long out of reach, was proving to be a special treat indeed. He lathered Jamila's booty hole with his tongue while stroking his long, hard dick. The taste of Jamila's ass was wonderful and Daniel, who ate female booty of all hues, but had a special craving for chocolate booty, couldn't get enough of it. If loving African female booty juice was wrong, then Daniel didn't want to be right...

"If you want this ass, come and get it," Jamila said, a little while later, as she got up and headed for the shower. Daniel sat on the bed, with his hard dick in his hands. The Haitian brother's soulful brown eyes tracked the tall, curvy, dark-skinned Nigerian temptress's big round ass like a heat seeking missile. Hastily he got up and followed her into the shower. Once inside, Jamila turned on the hot water and began lathering her curvy body with soap, paying special attention to her bum, as was to be expected...

"The things I'm going to do to that booty," Daniel said, and he grinned as he approached Jamila, who waited for him, a daring smile on her face. Daniel pulled her into his arms and kissed her, then, under the warm water, he began making love to her. Jamila giggled as Daniel grabbed her ass with one hand and caressed her perky breasts with the other. Pressing her against the wall, he slid his hand between her thick thighs, going for the sweet spot...

"Hmm, that feels good," Jamila whispered, and Daniel grinned, and began sucking on her tits while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. After stimulating her sweet spot for a while, Daniel turned Jamila around, and caressed her thick, dark, majestically round ass cheeks. Jamila purred like a kitten and pressed her big bum against Daniel's groin, loving the feel of his hard, thick dick against her posterior.

"Oh just wait and see," Daniel whispered into Jamila's ear as he grabbed the soap, let it get wet, and then began applying it against her bum. Jamila spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, and Daniel slid his soapy fingers into her butt hole. The young Nigerian woman gasped at the intrusion, then sighed happily. After lubricating Jamila's asshole, Daniel rubbed his hard dick against her butt without going inside. Time for this cutie to know what Haitian dicks feel like...

"Fuck me," Jamila pleaded, and Daniel grinned, and grazed her ear with his teeth, then with a swift thrust, he pushed his dick into her asshole. Jamila moaned, and a shocked little gasp escaped her full lips as Daniel's dick penetrated her. Leaning into her, Daniel wrapped his arms around Jamila and began to fuck her, slowly filling her ass with his dick, fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Jamila moaned softly, and Daniel kissed the back of her neck as he made love to her. They fucked and rocked together like this, entwined in a most erotic and unique way...

"Hmm, Jamila, if they're all like you in Nigeria, you better get ready for a Haitian invasion," Daniel said to Jamila as they exited the shower, almost an hour later. Jamila smiled, and wrapped a bright blue towel around herself, then handed one to Daniel. The brother took the towel, and as Jamila exited the washroom, he couldn't help yank off his towel, and whack her big bum with it. Jamila squealed, laughed, and ran, and Daniel laughed, and then chased her, intent on making good on his promise. Here comes the Haitian invasion...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Jamila Ajoku of Nigeria

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 583 milliseconds