• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Warsame Wahid of Somalia

Warsame Wahid of Somalia

"Just relax," Andrew Yokoyama said to Warsame Wahid, and the slender young Japanese-Canadian man kissed the big and tall, dark-skinned Somali Muslim gentleman he'd brought home for some fun. The two of them met at Carleton University a long time ago, back when Warsame was a Criminology student, and Andrew was the stereotypical civil engineering nerd, the one who spent more time in the lab than socializing with others on campus. In spite of those obvious differences, Andrew and Warsame remained friends, and more...

"You're not bad at this," Warsame replied, when Andrew came up for air, and Andrew nodded. Earlier in the evening, they'd ran into each other at the Honest Lawyer Bar in the By Ward Market area of downtown Ottawa, Ontario. Warsame was in low spirits, having recently gotten dumped by Nadia Jama, the tall, curvy and big-bottomed, absolutely gorgeous young Somali Muslim woman he'd been dating for years and years. Warsame had high hopes for Nadia Jama, whom he seriously considered marrying, but sadly, it was not to be...

Warsame Wahid and Andrew Yokoyama had been close friends for years, and Andrew knew that Warsame was bisexual, but he never made any moves on him. Warsame was only out to family and some friends, and mainly led a straight life. The tall, handsome brother hailed from the deeply conservative Somali immigrant community, and spent his time at school, at mosque, or at work, or cavorting around town with his girlfriend du jour. Andrew always thought that Warsame was out of his league, for these and many other reasons...

Andrew Yokoyama, who was semi-out to family and friends, could definitely relate to what Warsame was going through. Andrew remembered feeling isolated after divorcing his former wife Heather Kensington, the tall, athletic, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, gorgeous white woman with whom he had a daughter, Melody. When a man who used to lead a straight life is suddenly starting to date other men, rather than only dating women, family and friends have a hard time adjusting to it.

Society accepted bisexual women and welcomed them with open arms, but bisexual men like Andrew Yokoyama and Warsame Wahid were ostracized, rejected by both straight and gay worlds. For these reasons, Andrew understood Warsame's struggle all too well. That's why Andrew was doing his damnedest to comfort Warsame in his time of need. There were lots of women out there who simply could not tolerate male bisexuality, and these narrow-minded women made things a hell of a lot easier for men like Andrew Yokoyama.

Womankind seems to have a poor understanding of male bisexuality, it would seem. The truth of the matter is that most bisexual men would rather be with a woman, and have a family, instead of being with another man. Some bisexual men like women more than men. Some bisexual men like men more than women. Some bisexual men like women and men equally. Male bisexuality exists on a spectrum, with different individuals falling somewhere on that spectrum, just like everything else.

Yet women everywhere seem convinced that if a man is bisexual, then this makes him the least trustworthy human being in the history of all mankind. Women are convinced that simply being bisexual makes a man pure scum, he can't be faithful to his woman, and he's going to start sneaking around with other men. Warsame loved Nadia, and wanted to build a life with her, but she couldn't handle his other side and dumped him. Her loss, as far as Andrew Yokoyama was concerned.

Warsame sighed happily as Andrew happily fellated him. The young Asian guy sucked the big and tall, burly and dark-skinned Somali Muslim brother's thick dark dick while fingering his ass. After a while, Andrew replaced his fingers with a slim green dildo, and Warsame did not seem to mind at all. Andrew licked Sam's balls while sliding the dildo up his ass. It was Warsame's first time bottoming and Andrew wanted it to be epic. The two of them lay in bed in Andrew's bedroom, in his loft overlooking the Rideau district of downtown Ottawa, Ontario.

"Go slow," Warsame grunted, and Andrew nodded, and continued to deep-throat the brother's stiff dick while working the dildo deep into his ass. After leaving the dildo embedded in Warsame's ass, Andrew freed his hands and began focusing on sucking the burly black Muslim man's thick dick. Warsame smiled happily as Andrew sucked the hell out of his dick, and when the brother came, the Asian stud sucked every last drop of his precious manly cum.

"How do you like me now?" Andrew asked, and Warsame nodded and sighed. After polishing Warsame's dick with his tongue, Andrew slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass. Deeming the brother's asshole sufficiently supple, Andrew rolled a condom on his long, thick cock, and sprayed some lubricant on it. Warsame and Andrew looked at each other, and the former nodded at the latter. Andrew kissed Warsame on the lips, and then got down to business...

"Go for it," Warsame said, and Andrew rubbed his hard dick against the brother's butt hole, then pushed it inside. Warsame groaned sharply as Andrew's long dick entered his butt hole. The two bisexual gentlemen had discussed their fantasies and sexual histories at great length, as friends, so Andrew was pretty sure that he knew what Warsame liked. If not, he could always learn on the fly and make some adjustments of the erotic kind, as it were...

"Hmm, you're so tight," Andrew whispered as he raised Warsame's legs in the air and began pumping his cock into his asshole. Warsame smiled and nodded, then winced as Andrew's cock went deeper into him. A lot of people out there thought that all Asian men have small dicks, but Warsame was finding out this wasn't true. Andrew's thick cock filled his ass nicely, and Warsame stroked his own dick as he got fucked. This was beginning to feel really nice...

"Let me ride you," Warsame said, and Andrew smiled and acquiesced happily. The Asian stud lay flat on the bed, and the Somali Muslim hunk climbed on top of him, impaling himself on his hard cock. Andrew playfully smacked Warsame's ass and thrust his cock deep into him. Warsame screamed and began to ride the hell out of Andrew's cock. He'd been hungry for cock for years but repressed it for social, religious and cultural reasons. Not anymore. The Somali Muslim stud was making up for lost time, and a certain Asian stud was happy to help him out...

"How was it?" Andrew Yokoyama asked Warsame Wahid, a little while later, as the two of them emerged from the showers. Warsame smiled and kissed Andrew, and then the two of them got dressed. For the remainder of the evening, they hung out and had some fun. They ordered Shawarma, watched Luke Cage on Netflix, and then at the end of the evening, they parted ways with a hug and a kiss.

"Andrew, that was awesome, I'm still not sure if I'm going to end up with a woman or a man, but I think you're a good guy, and I hope we continue to be cool friends, even if we don't hook up again," Warsame said, and Andrew smiled and nodded. He watched Warsame as the handsome, well-dressed young Somali-Canadian Muslim got into a Blue Line Taxi cab he'd called prior and drove off into the night.

"Come back anytime, handsome," Andrew said, mostly to himself, as Warsame's cab vanished into the Ottawa night. For Andrew, this had been a special night, and not just because of the sex. Since his divorce from his ex-wife Heather Kensington, Andrew had many sexual encounters with hunky men and a few with beautiful women, as befitting a single bisexual male, but none of these lovers were anything like Warsame. This one was special, and Andrew had to admit that having him around on a permanent basis might be worthwhile...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Warsame Wahid of Somalia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds