• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Dark Life

Dark Life

Kiara looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. A tall girl with long black hair and pale blue eyes. Her skin was light bronze. She stood five feet eleven inches tall in her bare feet. She had just stepped out of the shower and finished drying herself up. Kiara was a pretty girl and she could hold her own against most of the other females out there. She was smart, resourceful and she had a rocking body. Still, there was one thing that she had that they didn't. Something that made her different. You see, Kiara was not like other girls. She had a girl's body and beauty. A hot girl's pretty face, rocking body and ass. She also had something that did not belong. She had a dick. A real one. She was a transsexual, more commonly referred to as a shemale. A chick with dick.

She went to her closet door and opened it. She selected her clothes for the night. A black leather jacket, red turtleneck shirt, black jeans and black leather boots. She slowly put them on, with no bra or panties because she never bothered with either of those things. Kiara took one more look at herself in the mirror when she was done. Hmm. She looked good enough to eat. She picked up her wallet from the bed. It contained her identification, driver's license and a couple of credit cards. Also, two hundred dollars in cash. All she had left after paying for the month. The apartment in which she lived didn't come cheap.

She stepped out and walked down the stairs. She went into the building parking lot where her best friend Karen was waiting for her. Karen was a tall and slightly plump black woman with short hair. She was nice-looking. Karen and Kiara had known each other for years. Kiara gave her friend a hug and they went into the car. Karen drove the Toyota. They were going clubbing. There was this new night club in town. The XPerience. All the kids were talking about it. Apparently, it catered to all sorts of tastes. Diversity at its best. Kiara liked that.

The girls went inside Club XPerience. The place was packed. Everywhere they could see people dancing. Some were lounging about and others were just talking. Kiara smiled. This was her kind of place. Club XPerience was vast. It was clearly designed to attract the young and the hip. Also, the wealthy and the famous. Everywhere she looked, she saw hot bodies, both male and female. Nice! She went to the bar and ordered a Bloody Mary. It was the first drink she had back when she had turned twenty one. She sat on a stool. She spotted a young Hispanic man looking at her and whispering to his friend, a young black man. The two of them came and introduced themselves. The Hispanic guy was Marco. The black dude was Jamal and he claimed to be from Vegas. He had an accent so Kiara bought it. Karen came and sat next to Kiara. Kiara introduced her friend to the guys. Karen smiled as she shook hands with Jamal. Kiara knew that Karen had a weakness for young black men. She loved the brothers.

Kiara looked at Marco. He was looking at her with undisguised curiosity. Kiara smiled. She agreed when he asked her for a dance. They hit the dance floor. Kiara was a really good dancer. She could go wild. Amazingly, Marco was able to hold his own against her. He was a pretty good dancer himself. He matched her moves. His lean yet muscular body pressed against her lithe and sexy form. Marco couldn't believe his luck. He was dancing with a seriously hot chick. Kiara danced with Marco. She watched her best friend Karen hitting the dance floor with Jamal, Marco's friend. Karen was not a bad dancer. She got her groove on. They went at it for quite some time. Their bodies and minds were incredibly stimulated by the dance. Marco asked Kiara to go home with him. Kiara asked Marco to go home with her. He hesitated. She insisted. He gave up. Kiara exchanged a look with her friend Karen who was chatting up to Jamal. They left the club.

Kiara kissed Marco as they stepped out of the car. They went into the apartment building. As they walked up the stairs, he kept kissing her and touching her. She was not inactive. She grabbed his ass. He had a nice, firm butt. He looked nice. Both of them had quite a bit to drink and they were horny as hell.

Kiara knelt before Marco and took him into her mouth. She had seen her share of dicks but his was huge. A ten-inch long, wickedly thick uncircumsized cock! She licked her prize and started to suck on his hairy balls. He groaned when he felt her warm mouth sucking on his nuts. Kiara finished feasting on his balls before sucking his cock. She knew from experience that uncircumsized dicks were far more sensitive than circumsized ones. She found them more erotic as well. She sucked him, flicking her tongue over the length of his cock before using her mouth as a suction device meant to drain the life out of him...in a good way. Marco gripped her by the hair and screamed. He came, blasting her mouth with his cum. Kiara gasped when she felt hot cum splash across her face. She licked him dry. Marco closed his eyes as she sucked him off. He was hard again and ready for the main event. Kiara wanted to feel that dick of his inside her but there were complications. She whispered to him that she was into some freaky sex. He laughed and said that he was down for whatever.

She took him into a very dark room. They went to bed. His cock was sticking straight up. He was that hard! Kiara lowered herself onto him. Her right hand gripped her cock. She was in the dark so he wouldn't be able to see her. She didn't want him to know that she was a shemale. A chick with dick. She impaled her rectum on his cock. Marco's firm hands gripped her by the hips. He began to thrust into her. Kiara almost screamed. She'd had a few large dicks inside her but this guy was huge! He slammed his cock inside her. Hard and fast. Marco yelled out that he had never fucked a girl's ass before. Kiara shouted something enthusiastic, driving him to fuck her even harder. He fucked her for a long time and then screamed obscenities as he came inside her. Kiara screamed. Marco roared victoriously. He pulled out of her. Kiara lay next to him in the dark, feeling abased but alive. Marco was breathing heavily. She took his cock into her mouth once more. She sucked him dry. He lay there, panting. She rapidly put her clothes on and left the room.

Kiara went into the bathroom. She winced when she looked at herself. Her body was covered with love marks. Marco was into rough sex. She stripped once more, examining her body. She looked at her long, thick cock. She had gotten so hard during the sex that she was surprised she hadn't come. She stroked her dick and thought about Marco's pretty face, his hard body and huge cock. She quickly got hard and came, sending hot cum all over the bathroom floor. She sighed pleasurably. She gasped when she heard a bang on the door. Marco's voice came from the other side.

"Just a minute, lover boy!" Kiara said.

She put her clothes back on. Her cock was still hard. Shit! She tried to calm down. She washed her face and cleaned herself up. When she was done, she stepped out of the bathroom. There was Marco, smiling. He looked at her. He told her that he'd never met a girl as wild as her. Kiara stared at him. She'd picked up a lot of men in her days. Some of them were gay or bisexual and knew she was a shemale. Others, like Marco, were heterosexual and she had to trick them into sex. She felt bad about that but a single white shemale needs love too.

They went into the living room. She offered Marco a drink. He got really talkative. She learned that he was a software engineer. He had recently broken up with his longtime girlfriend. He and his best friend Jamal were hitting the club scene looking for chicks. She was the first 'girl' he'd fucked up the ass, as he so delicately put it. Kiara looked at him. He was cute. Way cuter than her usual tricks. Maybe she'd see him again. She took his number and escorted him out of the apartment. Before he left, he kissed her. A long and passionate kiss. Marco winked at her and split. Kiara grinned. She would definitely call this well-hung single Latin stud!

Kiara went into the bathroom and took a shower. When she exited, half an hour later, she heard some sounds. She walked cautiously through the apartment. Burglars were not unheard of. She sneaked up into the living room. What she saw amazed her. Her best friend Karen was there, drinking a bottle of whiskey. She had tears in her eyes. Kiara walked toward the big woman and grinned at her. She sat down close to Karen and took her hand. She asked her what was bothering her. Karen looked at her through tear-filled eyes and spent the next hour whining about how the handsome brotherman Jamal had left the club with some skinny white girl. Karen had liked Jamal and was hoping to get lucky. She'd missed her chance. Kiara felt bad for Karen. Karen was lonely. Very lonely. Kiara was lonely too but not a week went by without her getting laid. Lots of men out there liked chicks with dicks. She comforted her friend until Karen stopped crying and started cussing out all black men. Kiara left her in front of the television.

It had been a good night for Kiara. She had gotten laid. Life was simpler that way. Just go out and have some fun. Get laid often. No emotions. No attachments. Karen got too emotional. That's why she got hurt. Kiara wasn't about to fall in love with any man. Or woman, for that matter. She slept with whoever she found attractive and willing. She wasn't looking for a permanent partner. Monogamy sucked. Besides, Kiara had a sexual preference for men and men and monogamy did not exactly mix well. She went to sleep. Any way the wind blew in the freeway of lust and sex was okay with her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Dark Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 725 milliseconds