• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Bisexual Man

Bisexual Man

Walking down the street is
a man who looks like an
ordinary man yet he is different.


If you looked at him closely and
watched him, you would notice it
too. He is tall and black. He is
a masculine-looking man. Yet he is
not exactly an ordinary man.


His eyes look at the beautiful women
when he sees them. But they do not stop
there. He is crossing the street when he
sees the sights he loves the most. Human beauty personified.


A man. He is tall and dark-haired with a muscular build. He is rugged and handsome. His body is rocking. His stride is confident and sensual. He has a gorgeous behind. A fine specimen of the male gender. The kind that attracts the ladies. Our not so ordinary man looks at him. He is fascinated by the handsome man.


He looks further and sees a tall, blond-haired woman with an athletic build. She is gorgeous and refined. Large and firm breasts, a slim waist and a fine, bubbly, heart-shaped butt. There is a roguish way about her that is bound to attract the gentlemen.
Our not so ordinary man looks at her. He is fascinated by the beautiful woman.


In his mind, they are both beautiful. He is drawn to both. The man and the woman are beautiful and he is sexually
drawn to both. He has always been that way. He is something many in the world claim does not exist. The Gay and Straight worlds reject his kind but these sexual outlaws do not care.


He continues walking. Lots of men and women out there. To him, there's eye candy as far as the eyes can see. Muscular and rugged physiques. Curvy shapes. Gorgeous faces. Muscular chests and full bosoms. Bubble butts and tight bottoms. Men and women. They are beautiful. Unique. Each and every single one of them.


He continues to walk. He looks. He likes. He smiles. Such is the life of the bisexual.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Bisexual Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds