• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Farewell to Carleton University

Farewell to Carleton University

"To be a son of Africa living in the West is to be constantly under siege," Raphael Lugh-Fayose said softly, and the big and tall, caramel-hued young man sighed deeply as he looked out the window. For a moment, Raphael closed his eyes, and a tranquil expression washed over his handsome face. He almost seemed perfectly oblivious to everything and everyone around him. Including the young woman standing faithfully by his side.

When Raphael Lugh-Fayose first set foot in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he thought he was making a fresh start. He missed his birthplace of London, UK, sorely, but agreed with his parents, Hannah Lugh and Geoffrey Fayose that the City of London had become too dangerous for a young man of his background and temperament. In one of Europe's oldest and most storied cities, racial tension was simmering...

With the demographics of London shifting considerably, fringe groups had begun targeting young minority men, especially the ones of African descent. Raphael and his family watched in alarm as British politicians not only ignored the rise of far-right groups in their midst, but sometimes stoked the fires by pandering to anti-minority and anti-immigrant groups. Raphael's parents feared for their son's safety, and with good reason.

To the Lugh-Fayose family, racial adversity was most definitely nothing new. After all, when Geoffrey Fayose moved to the City of London, UK, from his native Nigeria to study civil engineering at Cambridge University, he felt like a stranger in a strange land. Eventually, he adjusted to his new surroundings and met his future wife, Hannah Lugh. The year was 1993. Back then, it wasn't exactly common for young West African men to date or marry white women. Nevertheless, they stuck it out, and had a son, Raphael, their pride and joy.

Fast forward twenty years, and Raphael Lugh-Fayose, proud son of Geoffrey and Hannah, leads a life like no other. The brother lives in the Canadian Capital while pursuing his MBA. The handsome and ambitious young brother never thought he'd run into many of the same issues that his parents encountered in London, UK, a generation ago. Looks like the world changing for the better is just an illusion we force ourselves to believe in, Raphael thought.

"Raphael, mon prince, what have they done to you?" Sienna Etienne whispered, her voice so low that Raphael did not appear to hear her. Clad in a dark gray suit over a sky-blue silk shirt, burgundy tie, dark gray silk pants and his trademark, all-seasons and all-occasions Black Timberland boots, the six-foot-five, strongly built Afro-British brother cut an imposing yet stylish, downright dashing figure.

"I would never presume to understand what you go through in this society, Raphael, but you are not alone," Sienna said replied, and Raphael opened his eyes, turned from the window and looked at her. From the topmost floor of the Dunton Tower Building at Carleton University, they could see most of the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and some of the outlying areas. Hard to believe that such beauty could hide such malevolence, just beneath the surface...

As a business student at the Sprott School of Business, Raphael often found the view from the top quite soothing. Dunton Tower was one of his favorite spots on campus, along with the Mac Odrum Library. Unfortunately, it was also the spot where one business law professor, Rick Milano decided to deduct him some marks because Raphael had the temerity to prove him wrong. Apparently, even in liberal Canada, bad things are supposed to happen to brothers who challenge those who represent the system...

"Sienna, the professor made the mistake of confusing rendition with extradition, rendition is when a fugitive from California is handed over to the authorities in Texas, extradition is when a fugitive from one country is handed over to the authorities in another country, like America and Canada for example, the prof was wrong and he didn't like being corrected by a young black man, that's all," Raphael said hotly, shaking his head in anger.

Six weeks from graduating from the MBA program at Carleton University, and Raphael's spat with a disgruntled professor threatened everything he'd spent years working for. When Raphael, who saw that his marks in business law weren't what they should be, sought help from the department head, he ran into a bureaucratic nightmare. The school went out of its way to impede his search for justice, and then basically forced him to drop the subject. Only after Raphael threatened legal action did he get a meeting with the dean, and the irate professor in question...

"Don't let this fool get to you, Raphael," Sienna said, and Raphael grinned, and gently laid his hand on her arm. After fighting a war against the Sprott School of Business, his idiot professor and various assorted members of the Powers that Be, it felt good to have her by his side. Raphael and Sienna had been through all manners of hell together, that's for damn sure. The woman stood by him through thick and thin, and then some.

"Hmm, my dearest Sienna, what would I do without you?" Raphael said, and he brushed a stray curl from her forehead, and then poked her nose. Sienna looked at him and batted her eyes, and Raphael laughed and then just like that, they headed for the elevators. As they headed downstairs, Sienna let her thoughts drift to their shared past. Soon, they would graduate, and then move on with their lives. And she wouldn't get to see him anymore...

When Sienna Etienne and Raphael Lugh-Fayose met, it was definitely not love at first sight. Raphael and Sienna got paired up in a class assignment for Business Ethics, in part because nobody else in their thirty-person class could stand to work with them. Sienna was new to Ottawa back then, having moved there from her hometown of Mississauga, Ontario. Sienna, the daughter of hard-working Haitian immigrants, found Raphael impossible to work with, if only because he liked to run his mouth...

"First time I met you I wanted to slap your damn mouth, even though I found you handsome," Sienna said, as they reached the ground floor, and Raphael looked at her and grinned. The Londoner knew that his brash, in-your-face mannerisms had an effect on a lot of Canadians, most of whom had a more reserved, passive-aggressive way of dealing with things.

"Hmm, well, my dearest Sienna, I found your Haitian temper and feistiness hot, too bad you were dating that punk Lance," Raphael replied, referring to Lance Weiss, the red-haired white dude Sienna had been dating two and a half years ago. That relationship fell through, and even though they butted heads at first, Sienna and Raphael remained close friends. Over the years, as Sienna watched Raphael date a whole host of women of all hues, she always wondered what might have happened if...

"You were wondered what might have happened if you hadn't been dating that Lebanese skank after I dumped Lance?" Sienna retorted, and Raphael rolled his eyes, and bit his lip. During his first year at Sprott, Raphael met a Lebanese Christian cutie named Valerie Aoun. The curvy, bronze-skinned and raven-haired Arab gal with the big ass took his breath away, and she rocked in bed. Valerie and Raphael had some good times, but she had a foul mouth and even worse than that, racist relatives. That torpedoed their relationship real quick...

"Regrets, I've had a few, I have lousy luck with women, Sienna, you're the only one who ever sticks with me," Raphael said flatly, and Sienna grinned, and linked her arm with his. They swiftly exited the Dunton building, and headed for the U.C. building. Sienna was parked right in front of it, and silently prayed that campus safety hadn't given her one of their annoying tickets...

"Well, my dear Raphael, you couldn't handle all of this," Sienna said, as they stood a few meters from her car, and that's when two things happened. With her left hand, Sienna clicked on her key, unlocking her car doors, and with her right hand, she tried to give Raphael a pat on the back, but since he was bending over to tie his shoe laces, she ended up slapping his rear end instead. Awkwardly, Sienna jerked her hand away, and Raphael turned around.

"Hmm, we got quick hands today, don't we?" Raphael asked with a lustful little smirk as he looked Sienna up and down. The young woman returned the handsome young giant's stare, and licked her lips. Raphael drew closer to Sienna, who looked right back at him, even though, at five-foot-eleven, the curvy young Haitian woman was considerably shorter than him. Raphael totally got in her space, and Sienna did not back down.

"Well, if I do, what are you going to do about it?" Sienna asked in a sexy, husky voice brimming with defiance, and something else. Raphael smiled at her the way a hungry wolf might smile, not a sheep, but a particularly feisty fox. When Raphael reached for her, Sienna batted his hands away, and he winced, a bit surprised. Sienna smiled and, then, taking his face into her hands, she looked into Raphael's soulful brown eyes.

"You like it rough I see," Raphael said, and Sienna nodded, then kissed him on the lips. Raphael did not remember much about the drive from Carleton to Sienna's place in the By Ward Market. Nor did he care. All he remembered was that once they got there, he and Sienna didn't do a lot of talking. The prim and proper, church-going young Haitian woman turned into a sexual cyclone, and Raphael for one was glad to be caught up in her path...

"Hmm, put those lips to good use," Sienna said huskily as Raphael knelt before her, and spread her thick thighs wide open. Like a lot of women from the islands, Sienna didn't believe in shaving down below, and Raphael did not mind at all. Looking up at Sienna, his eyes roamed over her curvy, dark-skinned body. With her lovely face, lustful dark eyes, her ripe, full breasts, her slightly round little belly, those wide hips and thick thighs, Sienna was raw, beautiful and sexy. And Raphael wanted her as much as he wanted his next breath...

"Don't mind if I do," Raphael replied, and he kissed Sienna's sex, and took those puffed up pussy lips into his mouth. Sienna gasped as Raphael's tongue slid into her pussy, and he began pleasuring her, taking his sweet time as he did so. Sienna arched her back and leaned comfortably on her living room couch, watching the handsome brother who knelt before her and worshipped at her altar, like he damn well should...

Sienna closed her eyes and gently rubbed the back of Raphael's neck as the brother ate her pussy. She hadn't had any in a while and was delighted to make up for lost time. Unlike most men and a lot of women, Sienna was really particular about who she let into her life and into her bed. She'd coveted Raphael for quite some time, for the brother was tall, handsome, smart and fearless. Still, Raphael always had some chippie hanging around, and Sienna wasn't the type to share. Now, at last, he was hers...

As the afternoon progressed, Raphael and Sienna got their freak on. Somehow, they went from the living room to the washroom, and there, under the warm waters, they explored each other. Raphael leaned against the wall, his handsome face twisted in sweet agony. Kneeling before him, Sienna sucked on his hard dick and tugged on his ball sac. Raphael moaned softly, and Sienna smiled as she sucked him off. He was completely at her mercy, and they both knew it...

"Cum for me, handsome," Sienna whispered, as she kept on stroking Raphael's dick, her full lips inches from his dick head. Raphael looked at her and winced, then nodded. He felt weak in the knees, for Sienna had him right where she wanted him. The deliciously wicked rush he felt deep in his loins was coming up like lava out of a volcano, and he cried out as he came. Sienna squeezed Raphael's dick hard, and he screamed even louder, and then slumped against the washroom wall, spent.

Continuing with their fun, this time in the hallway leading to the bedroom, Raphael and Sienna got their freak on. Knowing that a lot of guys had trouble getting hard again after they'd just cum, Sienna thought of a sure fire way to rev up Raphael's engine. Getting on all fours, Sienna shook her big ass at him, and Raphael stood there, his eyes tracking her bum's trajectory like a missile seeking its target. Smiling while stroking his hardening dick, he practically pounced on her...

"Give me that ass," Raphael said with boldness and authority as he caressed Sienna's thick round ass. Sienna grinned and pressed her big bum against Raphael's groin, causing his dick to harden even more. With a swift thrust, Raphael pushed his way into Sienna, and felt her pussy's warmth grip him immediately. Raphael began fucking Sienna with gusto, slamming his dick into her like there was no tomorrow.

"Is that all you got?" Sienna teased, and she turned her head and smiled challengingly at Raphael. Cocking his head, Raphael smiled wickedly and resumed fucking Sienna, this time with swift, brutal strokes. Emboldened by Sienna's challenge and knowing her fondness for the rough stuff, Raphael grabbed her long hair and spanked her big ass while slamming his dick into her. Raphael's thrusts made Sienna's big booty bounce, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her.

"How do you like me now?" Raphael asked Sienna, a little while later, after they finished ravaging each other. Sienna grinned and tugged on Raphael's chest hairs, causing him to wince. After fucking and sucking for over an hour, they'd taken a breather, and were now lying side by side on Sienna's bed. Raphael looked at his friend-turned-lover, awaiting her answer...

"Hmm, I think you should shut up and fuck me some more," Sienna replied as she rolled on top of Raphael, straddling him. After a brief moment, Raphael did as he was told, and they resumed fucking. Hours later, an exhausted Raphael tapped out, and Sienna rolled off of him with a triumphant smirk on her face, her pussy still tingling from riding the hell out of a certain Londoner's manhood. Side by side, Raphael and Sienna exchanged a smile. Indeed, they were sated for the moment.

"Dammit, Sienna, if I knew you were like that, I would have hollered a long time ago," Raphael said, trying to catch his breath after the sexual whammy that Sienna laid on him. Sienna grinned, and said nodding, lying next to him with her eyes closed and arms folded behind her head. Raphael looked at her, this passionate, fearless and exquisitely beautiful young woman. If he could persuade her to be his, he wouldn't need anyone else, that's for damn sure...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Farewell to Carleton University

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 638 milliseconds