• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Anonymous Beast

Anonymous Beast

The man had walked around all day. He had wandered all over the city. Always looking for that which he could not find. The man wandered through the crowded street and stalked dark tunnels and alleys. He scanned vast areas. Nothing. He could not find what he had been sent to find. He was growing impatient and decided to leave the city. He wandered into the countryside and soon found the perfect area to do what he meant to.

He was a tall young man with black hair and pale green eyes. He did not look a day over twenty. Nothing out of the ordinary. Except everything about him was an illusion. When people looked at him, they saw a young man. That was the illusion itself. This was not a man but something masquerading as a human being.

The man entered the clearing. He looked about, all senses alert to his surroundings as he made sure that he was alone. Once he was sure, he crouched on the ground and tried to focus on the change. He pictured himself returning to his true form. The form he wore was not his own. It was a very clever disguise. The man's body began to change. Hair grew all over it. The body became covered with thick fur. He became more muscular. His eyes turned yellow. His teeth elongated and sharpened. He grew larger and decidedly stronger and more feral in appearance. Where once stood a young man now a strange beast remained. A seven-foot tall humanoid creature covered with fur and armed with long fangs and thick, sharp claws. Something out of the realm of nightmares.

The creature had a name. A name that humanity could not pronounce. This creature's kind had been around long before humanity dominated the world. Creatures like these once ruled the planet Earth without rivals. They were around in the times of the great cold. They were around at a time when humans hadn't evolved yet. Always they were there. These strange creatures were not savage beasts. They were sentient beings of great power. Underneath their bestial appearance, they were beings of great intelligence and knowledge. The knowledge they had was acquired through a life spanning thousands of years. These beings were very long-lived. They had to adapt to changes in the world when humanity became the dominant lifeform on the planet Earth.

This creature was called Khiros. In the language of his people, it meant bravery. Khiros lived in a valley with many of his people somewhere in the land of Scandinavia. They used their shapeshifting abilities to make themselves look human and thus blend into the human world. These creatures were known as the Macrokran but preferred to be called The Wild People, as they collectively called themselves. They did not want open confrontation with humanity. They wanted to live in peace. Khiros was young by his people's standards. He was only three hundred years old. Barely more than a child. He lived in the Bikouros Clan, which was ruled by his father Khaphor and his mother Gatrah. The Bikouros Clan had two hundred members. They were one of the largest and most powerful clans in the world.

Khiros was far away from home. He had been sent on the trail of his sister Gerya. She was a young one, only one century old. She had left the Clan with her lover, a crafty young male named Thoshura. Thoshura was the leader of a small band of rebels. These rebels were members of Khiros's own species who did not want to live the way of the Clan. Khiros had been sent to find them and bring them back home. The rebels were collectively known as the Ishod. Khiros had orders to bring them back. By force if necessary. He had been sent on a mission by his father and could not fail. If he did, a harsh punishment would befall him. His father had been alive for three thousand years and ruled the Clan for half of that. He was known to be a stern ruler.

Khiros had tracked the Ishod from Scandinavia to this small city in Russia. He had traveled a long way. A very long way. He was beginning to tire of this mission. Seriously. He did not want to be out there chasing his cursed little sister or her lover. He would rather be at home, romancing the beautiful female who had caught his attention. What was her name? Laskhira. She was a tall and slender female. The daughter of one of his father's war chiefs. She was a skilled warrior. Khiros was a poet and a chronicler of his People's lives. He was not a warrior. His father had many sons and daughters but somehow ended up picking him to go chasing around after the rebels. Just his luck.

Khiros needed to find a place to spend the night. He took to the trees, leaping thirty feet off the ground in one bound. He landed on a tall, ragged tree. He began to leap from tree to tree with amazing agility. His kind were more agile than the apes. Khiros was hungry. He would need to find something to eat. There were none of his favorite fruits or vegetables around. Although his kind were equipped with fangs, they were for stripping bark off trees. None of the Macrokran ate meat. They were vegetarians. Their diet consisted of fruits, vegetables and roots. Occasionally, they ate insects but that was it.

Khiros did not like to be in the wilderness of Russia. Khiros had studied many languages during his short life and had always dislike the language of this region. Also, his kind rarely ventured outside Scandinavia or the heart of Europe. Sure, they were spread all over the Globe but they preferred colder regions. Khiros's father told him of how he traveled as far as Africa in his day. Khiros was not envious. There was a time when some menace from Africa threatened the great Clans so much that they were forced to unite into army and wage war against it.

Khiros was leaping from place to place when he came upon a strange scene not far from the road. A young man was being attacked by two men on horses. The young man ran but could not possibly hope to outrun the horsemen. Khiros watched the scene. The desperate young men turned around and faced the horsemen with a small knife. Khiros almost laughed. Humans were strange creatures. They killed their own kind. This was something unthinkable for the Macrokran.

Khiros felt some manner of pity for the young man and dropped down from the trees. He waded into the horsemen. They were no match for his strength. He threw them off their steeds. They fell. He slammed them into unconsciousness. All in the time it took to draw two quick breaths. Khiros was not a warrior but his kind were blessed with strength and speed far beyond that of the humans with whom they shared the world. Two armed men on horseback were no match for a healthy member of the Macrokran race. The People were of tough stock.

The young fugutive turned around to see his pursuers on the ground, beaten. He found himself staring at.....someone. Khiros had changed form in a flash. He had gone from his true form to his human disguise in the blink of an eye. No longer was he a shaggy beast of superhuman strength, he was just a tall young man clad in a fur coat and pants. A young man who had appeared out of nowhere and defeated two horsemen with his bare hands.

Khiros looked at the young fugutive. The fugutive looked alert. He was still brandishing the knife. He had seen nothing of the battle. Khiros was pleased of that. His kind had a rule about humanity finding out what they were. Any human who discovered that the Macrokran existed was to be put to death. The secret of the Wild People had to be protected. This was the law. The one rule none of his kind had ever disobeyed in countless millennia.

"Who are you?" he asked.

" I am Khiros, a humble traveler." His savior said.

It took the human fugutive awhile to get convinced that Khiros meant him no harm. Later, Khiros learned that the human's name was Ivan. Ivan was the son of a Russian farmer. When queried about his strange pursuers, he said nothing. He seemed eager to take possession of their horses and get away. Khiros agreed. Although he loathed all domesticated animals, traveling on horseback would be faster than jumping from tree to tree in the Russian steppe.

Khiros needed to get back to his mission. He learned that Ivan had seen some strange people traveling in the steppe. They were going to the city of Bolshev. Apparently, Ivan lived in the countryside around that town. Khiros agreed to travel with him. Ivan was not bad company. He was also attractive, as far as humans went. One night, they took refuge in an abandoned farm. Ivan made a fire and killed two hares. Khiros declined to eat the meat and went off to dig up some roots. He had to strip some barks off the trees and feasted on a meager meal. He needed to stay alert and healthy otherwise his body would cease to function properly.

They traveled through the Russian steppe. They saw the carnage wrought by hordes of Kurgan over the land. The Kurgan were bloodthirsty killers who destroyed everything they saw. They were incredibly dangerous and destructive. Khiros had heard of the Kurgans. They were the scourge of the human world. They took refuge in a cave. A cave that had once been inhabited. As usual, they made themselves at home. Ivan offered Khiros some food and for once, just to indulge his human companion, Khiros ate some food. It tasted nasty to him and he spat it out when his friend was not looking. Ivan looked at Khiros strangely. Khiros could smell the heat of desire coming off him.

Khiros looked at Ivan. The young man looked beautiful. His body was lean yet muscular. His eyes were sparkling with lust and mischief. His usually pale skin seemed golden in the firelight. Khiros smiled. Ivan smiled back at him. With a confident stride, Ivan walked up to Khiros. Khiros watched as Ivan came dangerously close to him. Ivan smiled and put his arms around Khiros. They kissed. It was a long and deep kiss. Ivan drew Khiros down to the bed. They kissed again and Ivan tenderly caressed Khiros's body. Khiros found his human male body responding all too easily to Ivan's touch. Ivan kissed his face, his neck and his chest. Ivan's slim hand held his groin. Ivan kissed a path down from his chest to his belly then buried his face into his groin. Khiros let out a sigh as Ivan took his erect cock into his mouth. Khiros felt like he was about to burst. Ivan sucked him off. Khiros screamed. He exploded. It was over. Ivan rested his head on his lover's stomach. Khiros was breathing heavily.

He was quite surprised when Ivan climbed on top of him. Ivan lowered himself onto Khiros erect cock. Khiros instinctively grabbed him by the hips and thrust into him. Ivan groaned. Khiros plunged his cock inside him. Ivan screamed and rode him like a wild horse. Khiros roared and thrust into his lover, enjoying the feeling of Ivan's tender flesh yielding to his mighty thrusts. He exploded. Ivan screamed at the top of his lungs. Khiros held him fast. They looked into each other's eyes. Both were filled with animal passion. Ivan kissed Khiros tenderly on the lips. They lay on the bed, breathing heavily. It was over.

When Khiros woke up the next day, Ivan was gone. Khiros was surprised. He searched everywhere for the young Russian. Ivan was not to be found anywhere. Khiros sighed. A very human thing to do. He missed Ivan. He had grown to like the young man. He liked Ivan. He missed his charm and wit. Also, his gorgeous body. The first human body which Khiros had found attractive. Khiros missed him sorely. He looked for him for days, then decided to go back to his mission. He still had to find his sister. He still had to bring back the rebels.

He went back on the road and traveled for close to a hundred miles before he ran into a single soul. He came in view of a farm. This one was inhabited. Khiros missed Ivan so much that he lost his appetite. By the time he arrived at the farm, he had lost much of his strength. His kind went into something ressembling suspended animation when they went without food or drink for a long time. Suspended animation could last several months. It was dangerous for them. Especially in the winter. Khiros came in view of the farm and basically fell off his horse. He had lost consciousness.

Khiros looked at Katrina. She was a lovely girl. Short and slim, with short brown hair and light gray eyes. She was beautiful. He smiled at her. She smiled at him shyly. He was surprised at himself. He found the humans attractive. Both male and female. This was strange. An unknown taboo among his people. The Macrokran had very liberal attitudes toward sex. Sexual relations between members of the same sex and members of the opposite sex were seen in the same liberal light. Nothing was taboo. Still, heaven help the Macrokran who dared to cross the inter-species barrier. Any Macrokran male or female who did something so heinous with a human would be punished by death.

Maybe it was the forbidden aspect of it that drew Khiros. He let himself go in the surprisingly strong embrace of Katrina. She was kissing him all over. He felt her breasts press against his belly. Her small hands were caressing him. They soon reached his cock. It was erect. She looked at it with wonder. Khiros said nothing as she started to give him oral sex. She sucked his cock and licked his balls. She was so good at what she did that he was hard almost instantly. He came, and she drank his seed. He wanted to take her. He lifted her up. She held onto him. Down she came. She impaled herself onto his cock. He thrust into her. Her pussy gripped his cock. He slammed into her. She rode him for all he was worth. And he was worth a lot! They went at it like this for a long time before achieving simultaneous orgasm and falling on the bed, exhausted.

Khiros and Katrina became lovers overnight. They had sex several times over the next couple of days. Khiros went back on the road three days later. He liked her but had other things to do. He had to find his sister and the rebels. Also, he was a bit troubled by the fact that he was sexually attracted to women and men. Bisexuality was very common and accepted among the Macrokran but inter-species relations were not. Khiros realized that if he were ever found out, he would be put to death. Better to forget about the humans and find his sister. He would bring the rebels back to his father to await judgement. That was his mission and that's what he would do.

He could not let himself be distracted. He had left Katrina's farm in the morning. By night, he had abandoned the horse. He reverted to his true form, the bestial one. He took to the trees and disappeared in the night. Just a shadow in the darkness. That's how it was supposed to be. Humans and his kind were never meant to mix. Maybe there was a reason for that.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Anonymous Beast

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 514 milliseconds