• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Interracial Pegging Chronicles

Interracial Pegging Chronicles

Donna Baker, better known by her porn moniker Silver Thorne, carefully looked at the young African American man who sat less than a meter from her. Conducting interviews with new talent in her small, Spartan office was one of Donna Baker's many duties as the CEO of a major adult film company. Sure, the human resources department could have taken care of that, but Donna Baker liked to get a feel for new talent herself.

Born in the City of Los Angeles, California, Donna Baker graduated from UCLA in 1999 with a Master's degree in Political Science at the age of twenty two. The daughter of a Baptist minister, Donna Baker seemed like an earthbound angel with her lofty height of six feet, her long blonde hair, her piercing blue eyes and her statuesque figure. Oh, and she was also a woman of faith. Throughout her years at UCLA, Donna Baker was the president of the Christian Students Alliance.

After Donna Baker graduated from UCLA, her parents moved to the City of Coral Gables, Florida, leaving her alone in the big city for the first time. Donna was left with a monthly stipend to help her make ends meet, but she quickly spent it. Adjusting to life after university didn't prove easy for the impulsive young woman. Unable to find work in her field, Donna Baker began working as a stripper, and eventually joined the adult film industry.

Fast forward twenty years, and Donna Baker had amassed a fortune totalling eight million dollars after making over three hundred porn movies. She used a portion of her assets to launch her own porn company, Swirl Studios. The first mainstream adult film company to aggressively recruit 'ethnic' talent. Since the mid-2000s, interracial porn has been all the rage, and the aptly named Swirl Studios was at the forefront of that rather lucrative trend.

"Mr. Watson, thanks for coming, do you know what kind of videos we shoot here at Swirl Studios?" Donna Baker said softly, addressing the big and tall young black man who sat opposite her. Clad in a blue silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots, Daryl Watson looked more like a college football player than a porn star. Hard to believe the dude had been in over three hundred porn videos, ranging from amateur to interracial, from fetish to gonzo, and he was only twenty six...

"Of course, you do interracial porn with a mixture of fetish and kink thrown in, I've done my homework," Daryl Watson replied, and Donna Baker nodded. The brother looked good enough to eat, and according to lots of porn sites on the web, he was the owner of nine and a half inches of thick, uncircumcised black dick. Daryl Watson, also known as Mr. Dee, was definitely in demand.

"We do a lot more than that, we do pegging videos, female domination, male submission, bisexual male videos, and even transsexual action, we do it all, and we like our actors and actresses to be ethnic, ranging from African American to Latino, Brazilian, Asian and more," Donna said enthusiastically. Leaning back in her chair, she watched Daryl Watson's face as he processed what she'd just told him.

"I'm down for whatever, Ms. Baker, Swirl Studios is one of the fastest growing agencies in the adult film industry, and I want in, besides, I gave my two weeks notice to Hawk & Dove Studios," Daryl Watson said evenly. Upon hearing that, Donna nodded, pleased to hear these words coming from him. Hawk & Dove Studios, established in 1989, was one of the biggest porn companies out there, and her fiercest competitor by a long shot. Taking talent away from them was just the icing on the cake...

"You definitely came at the right time, Mr. Watson, or should I say Mr. Dee? We were searching for a well-endowed black male performer for an upcoming video series titled Interracial Pegging Chronicles," Donna Baker said, licking her lips and Daryl Watson nodded attentively. In a few simple words, Donna Baker told Daryl Watson exactly what she expected of him.

"Mr. Watson, most porn studios don't care for their male talent, these days, modern-day male porn stars like James Deen, Jack Hammer, T.T. Boy and Brian Pumper have proven that female fans love male talent as much as male fans worship female talent, so we pay our male stars accordingly, you will receive ten thousand dollars per full-length video you shoot with us," Donna Baker said softly, then paused for effect.

"Ms. Baker, I'm open to trying new things and I appreciate your offer, where do I sign?" Daryl Watson said, flashing that fearless smile which must melt many a female porn fan's heart. Donna Baker shook Daryl Watson's hand after he signed the contract, and just like that, a bold new relationship began for the two of them. Indeed, they were about to make adult entertainment history...

The first day of the porn shoot Interracial Pegging Chronicles turned out to be quite enlightening for both Director Silver Thorne, and the star of the movie, Mr. Dee. The female star, a red-haired, big-bottomed gal named Beatrice Fires got summarily fired by Silver Thorne for refusing to work with Mr. Dee on account of his African American heritage. Apparently, the redhead didn't mind shooting a scene where she dominated and pegged Asian porn star Adam Wu, but she didn't want to do a black guy.

"You know what, we don't have time to find a new female starlet, I'll fill in for a few scenes," Director Donna Baker/Silver Thorne stated after firing Beatrice Fires for her abject racism. Daryl Watson was surprised by this, since Donna Baker's alter ego Silver Thorne hadn't done an adult film in ages. Oh, she'd directed a bunch, but she hadn't fucked anyone on camera for at least five years. This was quite exciting, to say the least...

"Well, Donna, I mean, Silver Thorne, this is unexpected, but it is a pleasure working with you," Mr. Dee/Daryl Watson said, and Donna Baker grinned. For the upcoming porn scene, Donna donned a black tank top, black leather miniskirt sans panties, and thigh-high black leather boots. Her long blonde hair, now streaked with gray, flowed freely down her shoulders. The lady looked gorgeous and dangerous, and she definitely meant business.

"Pleasure's all mine, handsome," Donna Baker said with a wink, and her eyes turned steely as the cameras started rolling and she stepped into her Silver Thorne persona. At a time when a lot of porn companies were making poorly received BDSM-themed movies, Silver Thorne's very own Swirl Studios actually got it right. Sensual BDSM was actually BDSM done right...

"Oh my," Mr. Dee said as Silver Thorne stormed into his office, playing the role of a dominatrix accused of murder who had designs on her hunky African American attorney. Mr. Dee looked awesome in a dark gray suit, white silk shirt and dark gray tie. Silver Thorne walked up to him and grabbed him by his tie, and looked into his eyes defiantly before kissing him.

"Handsome, you've teased me long enough, I've come for your ass," Silver Thorne said, and Mr. Dee kissed her back, and actually groped her big white ass. The two of them got their freak on in the office, seemingly oblivious to the cameras and the crew all around them. They kissed passionately, and hastily undressed each other, ignoring the rules of the script and giving into their passions.

"Hmm, I challenge you to tame me," Mr. Dee said as Silver Thorne climbed on top of him, and he beheld the curvy, voluptuous blonde in all of her glory. Gently he caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples. Silver Thorne hissed but did not stop Mr. Dee as he began exploring her body. She straddled him, feeling his hard dick underneath her and revelling in it. The brother was packing, and there were all sorts of wonderfully wicked things that Silver Thorne could do with him...

"Challenge accepted," Silver Thorne said, and she grabbed Mr. Dee's dick and stroked his long, dark member. Mr. Dee smiled as Silver Thorne stuck her tongue out, licked his face, and then brought her face close to his groin. The brother closed his eyes as the sultry blonde began sucking his dick. He sighed happily, not believing his luck. Mr. Dee was still thanking his lucky stars when Silver Thorne let go of his dick and twisted his balls, hard enough to make him scream...

"Mr. Dee, I am not one of your bitches, you are my bitch, understood?" Silver Thorne asked, and Mr. Dee nodded, since the crazy bitch literally had him by the balls. Pleased by his cowed expression, Silver Thorne then kissed Mr. Dee and rubbed his hard dick against her pussy. Just like that, she thrust his dick into her pussy. Mr. Dee was surprised, but he knew just what to do.

"Duly noted, Silver Thorne, now ride this dick," Mr. Dee said, and Silver Thorne glared at him, both turned on and annoyed by his defiance. Bucking his hips, Mr. Dee thrust his dick into Silver Thorne's pussy and fucked her hard. Silver Thorne rode Mr. Dee, her voluptuous body swaying as she straddled him. The brother smacked her big round butt and pinched her nipples as he slammed his dick into her pussy.

"You don't tell me what to do," Silver Thorne said, and she gripped Mr. Dee by the neck even as he continued to ram his dick into her pussy. Laughing, Mr. Dee grabbed Silver Thorne's big ass cheeks and gave them a firm squeeze, and after a while, Silver Thorne laughed in turn and cussed him out while riding his dick. They fucked and sucked for a good while, until Silver Thorne declared the scene over. Rolling off of Mr. Dee's dick, Silver Thorne was glowing, and she winked at the tall, dark-skinned man who just served the hell out of her...

"That was a lot of fun," Mr. Dee said, and Silver Thorne smiled and nodded. The brother grabbed a Pepsi, and relaxed while sipping from the can. The camera crew, the lighting people and the fluff folks took breaks as well, and they returned to work thirty minutes later. This time, Silver Thorne decided to bring out the big guns. Mr. Dee thought he was all that with his Afro-styled machismo and Silver Thorne was more than happy to prove otherwise...

"Lights, camera and action, it's pegging time," Silver Thorne declared, and Mr. Dee sauntered back onto the scene, with his tall, muscular and dark-skinned body slick with sweat, and his hard dick in his hands. The tall blonde dominatrix looked at the sexy brother and grinned maliciously, then she went after him. Mr. Dee was shocked when Silver Thorne grabbed him and wrestled him down. They struggled furiously, and much to his surprise, he found himself on his back.

"A lot of you brothers fuck white women in the ass with your big black cocks, now it's time one of us fucked you in return," Silver Thorne said to Mr. Dee as she raised his legs in the air and rubbed her strap-on dildo against his butt hole. Grabbing some Aveeno cream, Silver Thorne rubbed it all over Mr. Dee's ass, and then pushed her dildo into him.

"Oh fuck, this is different," Mr. Dee groaned as Silver Thorne grabbed his big black dick and stroked it while working her dildo into his ass. The voluptuous blonde looked into the black man's eyes while fucking him, and smiled wickedly. Nothing turned Silver Thorne more than dominating a strong man, and in this universe, black men had a raw masculinity, a sexual power and allure that other men simply did not possess. This made them more fun to fuck...

"Shut up and take it," Silver Thorne hissed at Mr. Dee, and the brother nodded, reducing his noise to the occasional moan and groan as she fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Passionately Silver Thorne fucked Mr. Dee, going to town on him and really digging into his ass with her strap-on dildo. As Silver Thorne looked into Mr. Dee's eyes, she saw a change come over him, one which absolutely surprised her.

"Hmm, fuck me harder, you crazy woman," Mr. Dee said, groaning deeply and tugging on his big black dick as Silver Thorne continued pounding his ass with the dildo. The foxy blonde dominatrix paused, and then smiled. Nodding, she began fucking her sub even harder, and Mr. Dee's screams filled the porno set, and Silver Thorne was tickled pink to hear such sweet music...

"Alright, Mr. Dee, the scene's over, pleasure working with you," Silver Thorne said to her co-star, a little while later. After getting his ass pegged by the sexy blonde dominatrix, a certain African American stud was walking a bit funny but he definitely did not mind. Mr. Dee smiled at Silver Thorne and waved at her as he headed for the showers. This was one epic porn shoot, and all parties involved knew that they were making porn cinematic history. Interracial Pegging Chronicles was destined to be the best-seller fetish porn of the year.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Interracial Pegging Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds