• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Beccy Is Up For The Job Ch. 02

Beccy Is Up For The Job Ch. 02

Over the next few weeks, I endured Joe talking explicitly about my wife and how he had enjoyed using her mouth. Now that the event was a memory, I had to live with the fact that this fucking asshole had given my wife's face a good fucking. At home, however, Beccy and I were fucking almost every night, talking dirty about what had happened. She often asked me the fuck her mouth hard, re-enacting the famous night, with my cock instead of Joe's stuffed down her throat. All in all, despite Joe's crowing, I was glad (as was Beccy) that it happened. It became all too obviosu that my wife enjoyed being exploited.

Nothing major happened for a while at work, although Pete was laid off, as were three other people in our office. Richard was good to his word, keeping me on after Beccy's performance. Then, one Friday afternoon, he upped the stakes...

After calling me to his office, he told me that Joe was moving to take over another department - a promotion - and that his job was available.

''I think you are the man for the job. Still, that wonderful blonde wife of yours could help your case again.''

Richard hadn't mentioned that night until now and I had no answer for him, only stumbling out the words , ''What? Ehm, wha...''

''Well, we're having a celebration at my place for Joe. Just a few select people. We could sure do with some entertainment. There will be me, you, Joe and a couple of bosses.''

Fucking hell. FOUR other men. However, the benefit was huge and I'd unlocked a side of Beccy I didn't know existed. I told him I'd phone him that evening.

Beccy was truly shocked...

''Jesus, I'm not sure honey. What if it gets out of hand?''

I told her I would be there but I also wasn't sure. With that, she took a deep breath and said, ''let's fucking do it.''

There followed a night of passionate love making, knowing that the following evening she'd have much more to contend with.

We turned up at seven to a wonderful house in a rich suburb of the town. Richard greeted us at the door, charming as usual, and led us into the main room.

There, sitting around on sofas and expensive seats, were three other men - Joe and two well tailored strangers. Both were in their late thirties I would imagine, with one of them strikingly handsome and the other more average in every way. Not that this mattered at all, as they were both equally entitled to fuck my young wife. This was going to be a bizarre night.

Joe crossed the room and, without as much as a hello, said, ''Triple Jack Daniels Beccy. You'll need it.''

An hour later and the talk has been very standard, Joe being very quiet indeed. Then Richard piped up.

''Beccy, why don't you slip out of that dress and we can get the party started.''

This was fairly abrupt. The room was deadly quiet as Beccy rose to her feet and slipped off her pink dress, revealing her naked body. I think that even took Joe by suprise. I didn't even know she hadn't wore underwear.

Joe was the first to approach her, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her into the middle of the sofa area. Nobody else moved. He pulled her head downwards, forcing her onto all fours, all the time using her hair to manouvre her as he saw fit. I could see a slight look of fear in Beccy's eyes. Last time, I am sure, was just a taster of what was about to happen tonight.

Joe let go of my wife only long enough to move towards her ass, which was now pointing towards the three other men, who had all gathered on the one sofa. He used his hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing her tight hole to her masters. It was as if he was trying to force an elevator door open, as he pulled my wife apart. He released his grip only to reign down on her ass with a series of slaps, each one gaining in velocity until he was truly giving her reddening skin a battering. While doing this, he looked smugly at his friends, who smiled back at him in a similar fashion.

''Jim,'' he said, ''why don't you move to the sofa with the other guys so you can see what we can see?''

Some how, I don't think I had much choice, so moved to the edge of the sofa, which I could only really sit on the arm-rest, as it was already packed by horny men about to use and abuse my wife.

Joe started to stick his fingers into Beccy's arsehole, first one, then two, then three, which he hammered in and out of her as hard as he could, using his other hand to continue slapping her raised ass cheeks. He pulled her round by the hair to face her owners, then feed her his fingers. I watched as my wife sucked her own ass juices from Joe's newly promoted fingers. Was it all worth it? Judging by the hard cock in my trousers, the answer had to be yes.

One of our new aquiantences couldn't handle it any more, standing up and hastily stripping off, much to Richard's amusement.

''Looks like Jack is going first!" he giggled, as he made his way towards Beccy, who was now suffering Joe's three fingers back inside her ass. Jack fell to his knees and Beccy swallowed his cock...

Maybe Joe had briefed him as he started hammering her mouth, pulling at her hair as his balls slammed against her chin. I reckon he was only about five and a half inches in length, but it was enough to fill my dirty bitch's mouth quite nicley. As this went on, all of the men started to remove their clothes, although I couldn't work out how all four of them were going to all fit inside Beccy. Richard told me to sit back and enjoy, and Beccy would deal with me last.

With that, he knelt beside Beccy, reached below her and started to pinch and pull at her lovely tits. She flinched as he did so, but had no choice but to stay were she was and try to accomodate jack's cock in her mouth and joe's fingers in her ass.

It was at this stage that our other new friend - the taller, attractive one, removed his boxer shorts to reveal a think, monster cock. It was like Joe's in length but was at least an inch thicker.

Jack was starting to grunt and moan as he fucked Beccy's mouth. I could tell he was getting ready to explode, as could Joe, who looked up and said, ''Don't worry Jack, she'll clean you up with her mouth once she's choked on your cum.''

That was the signal Jack needed, as his shoulders relaxed and he let go of his load down my wife's throat. That was the cue for the other men to stop what they were doing, as Joe ordered her to clean Jack completely. She started to lick his cock and balls, like she had that night in the office. Joe then barked, ''and what about his asshole, Beccy. It's your fault it's sweaty. Clean it bitch!''. .I knew from talking to Beccy that this was the only part of our office adventure that she wasn't keen on, but here she was, bent below a stranger licking his entire ass crack. Still, Joe wasn't happy.

''Lie on the ground!''

She did without protest.

''Now, Jack, sit on her pretty face and make her do the job properly. Phillip, show her what a real cunt fucking is like...

Jack lowered his open asshole onto Beccy's waiting mouth, only lifting slightly to let her breathe when he felt her panic. Phillip, meanwhile, placed a cushion under her spanked ass and began to rub his trunk against her pink, wet, bald pussy lips. She was being abused at one end, being forced to lick out a strangers asshole, while being teased by a massive cock at the other. When Jack finally moved over to the couch to recover, Joe ordered her back on all fours, assuming his place in front of her face.

Richard remained at the side, returning to his ritual bullying of her tits and nipples. This must have been his thing.

Joe held her face roughly, as Phillip started to ease his inches inside her little slutty cunt. I watched in amazement as my wife began to be stretched wider than she ever had been before.

All the time Joe called her names and made her verbally abuse herself, as he grabbed her face.

''Tell your husband what you are''

''A slut,'' she wimpered. which made him squeeze her face tightly and use his other hand to yank at her hair.

''Ask Phil to fuck you and tell him you want to be abused. Do it properly or you will fucking suffer...''

Even for Joe this was getting serious and I could sense Beccy was feeling truly threatened for the first time, although her lust was overruling almost everything else.

''I want you to use my holes. Fuck me please and make me scream. I am a dirty bitch. Abuse me.''

Joe smiled, as Phillip slowly eased fully inside then began to pump my wife.

Joe started to slap his hard cock of beccys face. I had expected him to face fuck her but he was taking his time. He soon progressed to playfully slapping her face with his hand, getting harder at times but never pushing it to the point that Beccy was truly hurt. However, it was sure to be stinging.

Phillip began to quicken his pace and was now thumping his cock as far inside this dripping wet pussy he was violating. Beccy was having her face slapped whilst being plugged by this monstor cock and, before long, was coming all over Phillips manhood, which was greeted with more abuse for beccy. Richard now broke off from pinching her raw nipples and went to a nearby drinks cabinet and poured himself a whiskey, returning to the sofa now inhabited by myself and Jack.

Joe, the arrogant bastard, decided to put on a show. He dragged my wife around ninety degrees so she was parrellel with the men. Philip reinserted himself inside her sopping cunt and joe started to ease his cock into my wife's throat. He kept pulling back and spitting onto his cock, then putting it back into her waiting mouth. My wife was licking his spit off his hardness and had no choice but to please this man she hated. His soon moved on to spitting directly into Beccy's mouth, letting it dangle at times between both their mouths, in between sticking his cock further and further down her throat. Phillip was half fucking my wife and half watching the show. Joe noticed this and gestured to him to swap places..

''Fuck her mouth harder than her dirty pussy. I will take care of her ass.''

Beccy looked scared, but within seocnds was gagging on the throbbing cock that was rapping her windpipe as it was pumped down her thorat. She was being brutally skull-fucked as Joe rubbed his cock up against her asshole.

He eased forward with a grin and his inches disappeared inside her, being helped by her body jolting back to avoid choking on Phillip. Strangely, every time they got more ruthless with Beccy, I wanted them to go further. If I had have touched myself I would have spunked straight away.

These two massive cocks were now causing my wife to turn red and out of breath as she struggled to stay on top of the punishment she was receiving. She was still on all fours, being treated like an animal.

Philip started to leave his cock buried in her mouth to allowed Joe to really fuck my wife's ringpiece. He reached over and joined in with Joe as they slapped her ass until it started to really leave marks. It was truly something to behold and, still, the look of desperation on Beccy's face was not enough to make me put a stop to it. Anyway, I could tell she by she grunts she was close to orgasm again.

''I want her ass,'' said Phillip, which was alright with Joe...

He pulled his weapon from her ringpiece and tag-teamed phil, easing his cock into beccy's mouth.

''Lick your own ass you fucking dirty cunt. You fucking worthless bitch.''

She did as she was ordered, licking every inch of her ass juice off Joe's dick, before Joe turned onto all fours and ordered her to now lick his asshole. As she did this, a captivated Philip entered my wife's now stretched ass, as she began to lap at Joe's sweaty ringpiece. Phil was merciless, pushing her hard into Joe's crack. Beccy was finding it hard now, pleading for them to slolw down. Philip, learning from Joe, greeted this plea by reaching forward and landing a firm slap on the side of her head. Beccy yelped and returned to her ass licking. This was too much for Phillip, who started to curse and grunt, before slumping forward as he filled my wife's ass with his cum. Another clean up operation was needed, and before long beccy was licking her own ass fluids and Phillip's cum from his shaft, with Joe grabbing her head and directing her up and down the cock, balls and asshole. This was humiliation.

''Phil, you've filled her ass now., I don't want my dick stabbing into your cum. You should have pulled out. Now I will have to make do with her pussy.''

With that, he threw Beccy onto her back and ordered her to point her spread legs into the air. She was red... her face, her back, her ass and little abused pussy. Everything was open and ready for inspection. Joe lowered himself and rammed his cock inside her pussy.

Within thirty seconds it seemed, Beccy was begging for Joe to fuck her more.

''Yes, yes, yes. Fuck my pussy Joe. Harder. Oh my God, I'm gonna cum again.''

As her pussy tighened around his cock, she had her biggest orgasm of the night, just in time for Joe to pull out and yank Beccy onto her knees. With a few yanks on his rod, he unloaded a wealth of jism all over her face, the first spray hitting her directly in her left eye. The clean up began again. Joe's cock, balls and ass were explored by Beccy's tongue until it looked like this bastard had just taken a shower. At least it was over, accept for by boss Richard, and he was more of a gentleman than any of her three previous cocks.

''She's all yours boss,'' said Joe, as he headed to pour himself a drink.

''Okay, my dear, after you fulfill my needs, your husband gets his promotion.''

Beccy did not respond. but just took the chance to rest on the floor. Richard asked Jack to lie on the floor, then requested Beccy to suck Jack's cock hard, which took about ten seconds to be honest.

''Get on top fuckslut,'' he barked, his mood changing.

She did as she was told, Jack now inside her cunt and Richard moving behind her. She was about to have two cocks inside her at the same time, for the first time in her life, and I wasn't one of them.

Richard showed no leaniency, ramming his dick inside her. She yelped in pain, as her ass wasn't as lubed and willing as it had been ten minutes ago. Soon, the rhythm has been established and I could tell Beccys was beginning to relax and enjoy it. At one stage, she smouldered, ''Oh yes, Richard, don't stop. That's nice. I'm going to cum.''

She did that, which was enough to send my eyes into my head. I couldn't resist.

''Boss, I said, ''Can I fill her mouth?''

''No you cannot. She is not your wife tonight. She is your seniors' little fucking piece of shit. Sit back down.''

I did not argue. Richard was getting off on his power and, without notice, pulled out of Beccy and moved round to stuff her mouth with his cock, immediately filling her with his seed. Jack moved his head quick enough to avoid being splattered by the spunk, but was that turned on by the cum dripping from her chin that he filled her pussy with his own juice. She had now taken this man's load in two holes.

Beccy was then made to lick both their cock and balls clean, meaning that she was tasting a misture of her cum, their cum and her own ass juice.

''Now, Jim,'' said Richard, now back to his warm self. ''Is there any part of your wife you would like to use now.''

In truth, she was used goods, but I thought I should still empty my load in some way, so I took Joe's lead and grabbed her by the hair and onto her knees. I whipped my cock out and epxloded almost immediately onto my wife's face, much to the amusement of the other men. She was now almost sick of the taste of cum, as she now had five men's juices inside her in one way or the other. Six loads to be exact. She looked well and truly used and abused. I couldn't resist it. I reached out and gave her face a slap, much to everyone's shock, none less than Beccy's.

I grabbed her face.

''You are a fucking cock hungry whore.''

With that, I went to get my own drink and Richard greeted my as I returned.

''To Jim's new job.''

Evryone raised their glasses. Joe, had the last word.

''Now, you can join us as we fuck other wives who have husbands wanting promotion. In fact, given your co-operation, I am happy for you to fuck mine. Everyone else in this room has. Beccy, get dressed and go home. This is men's time now. You are not needed.''

With that, Beccy grabbed her dress and made for the exit. As she passed me I tossed her the car keys which she fumbled. As she bent down to pick them up, we could see just how used her holes had been used. More importantly, she had came several times that I knew of and would most likely do it all again if she had to. My wife was learning how to be a total slut. Everything would be different now and I was looking forward to making her lick my cock and asshole clean when I returned home.

I got my promotion and a whole new lifestyle. As for Beccy and I, the future was surely going to be interesting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Beccy Is Up For The Job Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds