• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • The First

The First

This is for submissives everywhere, and though specifically aimed at those within a Male Master / female submissive relationship, I hope it will give a good read...

*

You've wanted it so much it actually hurts. The day you meet your Master. Your Dom, your Sir, whatever. You've daydreamed about it endlessly, running it over and over in your mind. You may even (and let's face it, probably have) talked it over with Master – where the meeting will take place, what you will wear, how you will act.

And then, Master calls or emails you with a date. Tells you that He will be in your vicinity soon, and that the two of Y/you will finally be able to meet. Your heart leapt, didn't it? You might have flushed a little, your pulse increased, and your mouth may have gone dry. That one date is now burnt into your brain, and you find yourself counting down the weeks, the days, as the event nears perhaps even the minutes... Oh c'mon! I'm not saying I counted the minutes...well, I might have done. But tell me you didn't at least think about it... :o)

Then before you know it, it's the Night Before. I slept soundly on my Night Before, but I'd love to hear how the rest of you fared. But the moment my eyes opened on The Day, I had butterflies in my stomach. I had taken the day off work, as I'm sure you, sweet reader may also have done. And spent the day preparing. Hour by hour passed, and I'm not denying that a Martini slipped it's relaxing way down my throat (at a respectable hour mind you!). I was finally ready to leave the house, having resisted the urge to communicate with my Master via a text message.

Now I live in England, in the UK and fortunately Master happened to be visiting the next town to my home on business, so I did not have to do much travelling. However for a great many of you, my American friends, you may have had to fly to your Master. Perhaps even your first flight, just to add to your nerves. However far, thoughts racing through your head every minute, ticking off check boxes as to various orders you may have had to adhere to.

I reached my destination in a whirl of thoughts and memories of things W/we had shared online, and then forced myself to take a few minutes of deep breathing to relax. I realised that my Master already knew me so intimately, that there was little point in being bashful. I called Him on His cell phone to find that He was checking into the hotel. I was a mere five minutes taxi ride from Him.

How were all of you at this point? The "so near and yet so far" moment. My nerves had gone to be replaced with excitement, and let me tell you, I couldn't get into that taxi fast enough. I marched boldly into the hotel, bag of toys in hand, found my way to Room 501 and almost had a crisis of confidence.

The thought has crossed all our minds: what if we make a terrible mistake, and displease Master early on? This was my second greatest fear. I was most scared that Master would not find me so pleasing in the flesh. Like most of us (I'm guessing) I do not have a cosmo model figure and (personally) am not always the most self confident of people.

The moment you first see Him for real. You've imagined it so many times, in perhaps many different scenarios. You have no doubt that you will find Him pleasing to the eye. How could He be anything but? Curious isn't it, that we can't always think of ourselves in the same way..?

I was so close to that damn door that I could have kissed it! I could actually hear Him moving about inside. This gave rise to a mad thought – what if I were to become...well...a little noisy, this evening... :o) I took a deep breath and knocked politely. A heartbeat later, and the door opened...

And there He was.

My Master.

The Man who knew me so well, knew my desires and cravings like no other. He was the first to speak.

"Good evening."

I replied quietly with the same, and entered with His permission. Before I knew what was happening, I was standing in the middle of the room, my posture perfect, hands behind my back and head slightly bowed, as Master slowly walked around me.

You've read it in so many stories – the way the Master walks around His submissive, like an animal stalking it's prey. Well, it's no exaggeration, that's really what it felt like. I've *never* been under such close scrutiny in all my life. But it is Master's right to take as long as He wants looking at what is His. I thought I was at my most nervous at that point – how about you guys? But I soon learnt different when Master had me strip in front of Him. I felt that cold fear – maybe you know the one – that He would not find me pleasing when I was really and truly there and naked before His gaze.

I need not have worried – that tremendous relief - you know the kind, don't you my friends? And so I was relaxed at last.

Then I remembered. I was due punishment, and it would not be long coming. I felt that tell-tale swirling in the pit of my stomach as Master ordered me to bring a chair to the centre of the room and bend over it.

Of course, I don't know where the subject of punishment sits with you, my sub friends and your Masters. Perhaps you have never been punished. Maybe you partly enjoy it (I must confess that I do, and so Master makes sure that He never gives me too much of what I will enjoy if I am being punished for wrong-doing). You know how it goes. But of course, Master was one step ahead, and to put an abrupt stop to any hint of enjoyment, He had me replace the chair in front of a full-length mirror in the room, and I was commanded to watch as I was punished.

But I am straying from the point. I am meant to be concentrating on all those thoughts and feelings that assail you before during and after that first precious meeting with Master. How am I doing? Feel free to let me know (but please be nice!)

You feel so complete, actually being able to carry out Master's orders real time, with Y/you both there in the flesh, and the feeling is like no other, and very difficult to describe (at least for me). It's like every happy thought you can imagine, with an extra few thrown in. It's calming and thrilling all at once, and very often, a pure sense of belonging. At least, that's pretty much how I felt. How was it for you? (I've always wanted to say that!)

And when Master enters you for the first time? When he actually takes you? Jeez – that a really tough one – and I'm not at all sure I can do it justice. It will be wonderful though – of that I am certain. Why? Because you desire it so much – it is what you have been waiting for, longing for, and thinking about for all those weeks, months, maybe years. It will be perfect.

Maybe that last paragraph has turned out a little more romantic than I first intended, but I couldn't help it – as you all know – it really does just feel so right. :o)

I need not explain the orgasmic bliss – if you have felt it you will know, if you have imagined or guessed – it will be like that. :o) Or as near as damnit. :o)

I have whizzed through the pre meet, the meet, and so now I must come to the post meet. The goodbye. I have a sneaking feeling (and I can see some of you grinning – especially you there..!) that it will be easy – you will still be up there somewhere on cloud nine, still revelling in how it actually feels to follow Master's orders with Him there – to feel His presence, feel Him touch you, speak to you, kiss you and guide you.

It's where you belong, and that's the feeling you will have until you next get that call or email. And then the whole glorious process begins again. And trust me, although there won't be any "first meet" nerves, you're sure to find something else to be nervous about... :o)

* * * * *

A footnote:

I don't want to sound like I know it all with this piece – I don't. I just wanted to write something that would convey to people how I as a submissive felt meeting my Master for the first time, and hopefully get some feedback on how some of you felt. And who knows? Maybe it will even persuade (dare I use the word inspire?) some of you out there to relay to a very willing audience how it went for you? I realise I asked a few questions of you reader, and please feel free to answer them.

Of course, as a submissive, it would be pretty good to see some responses from a few Masters/Doms on how they felt meeting their submissive for the first time... :o)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • The First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds